Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS masters, show me your male sims with long hair! Please?

Well, even if I can use the female long hair for males it does not match :s I try and I try and everything looks meh. Maybe we need a long hair designed exclusively for men... or maybe I'm not good at CAS lol. Please share your pictures and links!

Thanks and stay safe everyone <3

Comments

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Karababy52 I feel like this is the thread for you to show off your gorgeous long-haired boys!
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Awesome! I use that medium hair (Josh Hunter), it also works. For me long hair is like the one from Joel Hunter, he is beautiful! But the winner is your Native American :o:o:o give me lol (du you have him at the gallery? Pottawatomie is unique. Also Ty Horn is great, you use a haircut that feels imposible for a male. You have a great talent B)
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    @Karababy52 wow your sims are BEAUTIFUL <3 do you have jerrad, noah and rafael on the gallery?
    they're stunning and jerrad reminds me of ripp grunt from ts2!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I have tons of long-haired guys in my game. Here are a few:

50550120116_8773a1d45f_b.jpg
    50531952276_1060b30913_b.jpg
    50466467757_1a14fb2691_b.jpg
    50192911141_e415aabc0c_b.jpg
    32722475567_6e7fcf60f1_b.jpg
    33787724698_f468332e13_b.jpg
    33787725508_bea475d919_b.jpg
    50322686872_f7e6d96472_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Karababy52 That picture of Ty Horn with his baby is breathtaking. <3
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    NX9i7ON.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Here's a couple of mine
    tumblr_oi0t29B5xH1v2n804o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohl0j5JFb21v2n804o1_540.png
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited November 2020
    In real life, before the "lock-down", I would have my head shaved regularly. But now my hair is in my face and below my shoulders, Heh!

My hair kinda looks like this now, though brown, not black.
    50466467757_1a14fb2691_b.jpg
    Or this! Same in-game style I think!
    6PFq1yq.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited November 2020
    I never put long hair on my male Sims as I prefer short hair on them. Yet, I did make this Sim for the gallery when Island Living came out.
    Island-Living.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @emere

Agreed! I used the hair Josh, Joel & Noel have exclusively for my long-haired guys until the Moschino and IL packs came out. The IL hair doesn't seem like it would work for guys, but it does! At least I think it does for Ty. I tried all kinds of hairstyles on him, including the usual choices, but I wanted something different for him. The IL one just seemed to click for Ty. :)

Noel isn't on the Gallery, yet. I love him, I took a long, long time to create him because he's very special to me. He's a tribute to my family. My husband and I both have Native American ancestors. The thing is though, he's not really finished to my complete satisfaction. I'm waiting on the new skin color update in December with hopes I'll be able to find or create the correct color for him. I might possibly consider putting him on the Gallery afterwards. I hope you understand. Thanks for asking though and thanks so much for your comment about my talent! Very sweet of you! <3

@bellagoth_

Aww, thank you for saying that! <3 I very rarely upload any of my Sims or builds to the Gallery unless required by a challenge or by request. The only Sim currently on the Gallery from those I posted above is Michael Talon who was a contestant in MaggieMarley's Legacy Bachelor challenge. See above what I said about Noah. But, I can certainly put Jerrad and Rafael on the Gallery for you. If I get in game tonight, I'll upload them for you, might not be until tomorrow though. Thanks so much for asking! :)

@Rouensims I love that screenshot too! Ty looks so happy! Quazar was my first ever alien abduction baby in TS4! So he and his Daddy are a special family for me. <3 You have such interesting and unique Sims in your game! I really like the next to last guy with the bright green eyes, he looks a lot like Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters to me. Stunning! :)
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    I make no claim to be a master, but....

skIOfzL.png

Same character from the back.

7pPB6Qz.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    tl6BlFB.png
    evE5TWS.png

This is my long-haired male Sim in my avatar, Raymond Travkin. He's a big dork.

I love him.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    @bellagoth_ Here's direct links to Jerrad and Rafael's files on the Gallery. My Origin ID is Karababy52 in case they don't work. Thanks again for asking for them to be uploaded. I hope you have as much fun with them in your game as I've had in mine! <3

Rafael Talon

NphuEFu.pngJerrad John

zXiKEUZ.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I think many of the long hair we have can be used on men, though would love to have more options. I have many long haired sims in my game, but here are pictures of Harry with three different hairstyles. He has had a long hair since he was a kid! I think these are all basegame:
    47EoRhA.png
    0UvIUQW.png
    B9aIic9.png
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    [img][/img]kDfmtwW.png?1

Here is my contribution to this beautiful thread. I use that three braided hairstyle that came with Sulani? Get Famous?--idk, one of the packs! I use it mainly on my male sim Krul. He is supposed to be an orc based on a story I'm writing for NaNoWriMo this year(got 7k words so far, on track to win it *fist punch*), but the orc teeth I downloaded from Lummia (sp?) don't work on him or in my game at all, so if anyone knows of any others that might work do let me know, please. Maybe because I have a height slider on him as well. I use a mod that unlocks all the vampire details and I used those to kind of get that low brow look orcs have.

Everyone's male sims on here are fabulous! We still need more hairs for men, though...Looking at you Sims team...
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    @Karababy52 oh thank you so much, it's very kind of you to share your sims! and don't worry i will take good care of them <3<3<3
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I use CAS to explore facial structures of different ethnicities.
    I also use skin detail CC.
    What do below sims have in common?
    They're dudes. And they've got really long hair.

Japanese.jpg
    Nigerian.jpg
    Spellcaster.jpg

You make such unique looking characters, I like them all, especially the Japanese guy. I imagine he has a geisha tattoo. :smiley:
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I use CAS to explore facial structures of different ethnicities.
    I also use skin detail CC.
    What do below sims have in common?
    They're dudes. And they've got really long hair.

Japanese.jpg
    Nigerian.jpg
    Spellcaster.jpg

They are all amazing. I find the Japanese man to be particularly compelling - those eyes can stare right through you, and his cheekbones... WOW.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited November 2020
    I love getting rid of gender filters!

My most popular long-haired male sim is this pretty guy:
    Bungling Burglar
    01.jpg

I've also uploaded this beach bum/rockstar:
    Ransom Deschain
    00.jpg

I have a couple other long-haired male Sims on the gallery and quite a few in my game!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Here's a merman I recently (mostly) finished- doesn't have a name or traits yet, but I think they look okay.
    D2Du4Cp.png

kk4Y35T.png
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    What's your cut-off for long hair?
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I had never thought of using the fem hairs for the males (will be trying soon) so thanks for this thread. I usually find CC that works
    @Jasonschick80 I need to know where you got that kilts - I have a few sims that could use it
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    @bellagoth_ You're welcome, it was my pleasure! I'm not worried, I know you will. :)

I see a lot more fantastic long-haired male Sims have been posted here! They all look fabulous and it makes me so happy we can turn off the gender filter in order to get all these great looking Sims! <3