Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Positive Thoughts Thread šŸ”ļøā„ļøā›·ļøšŸ‚šŸŽæ

Comments

• Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    What Iā€™m most excited about is coming in the free patch. Finally going to be able to vacation in Sulani.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I'm excited for the hot spring but, I hope they fix it to when the sims are in it, that they enjoy it and stay in it !
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I'm excited that children sims will be able to go snowboarding! :D
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I'm SUPER excited after reading the new blog post and the gamechanger's livestream info. Sentiments sound amazing for someone who loves drama in her game. Not to mention the fact that I'm still over the moon happy that snowboarding will not be taking place on a half pipe, but on actual mountain trails. Oh and the mountain climbing sounds both fun and dangerous. I'm happy there is a chance they could fall and die from trying to climb to the peak.

I'm also happy that it sounds like it will take a few days to reach the top since there are base camps located around the different peaks. This just gives my sims more of a challenge and makes mountain climbing actually worth it, in my opinion. And then there's all the Japanese cultural stuff which is awesome for me since I always wanted to visit Japan, but haven't gotten a chance to do so in real life yet. Really can't wait for this pack to come out!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member

Asian inspired Mermaid incoming! I hope that water is nearby a house.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I cannot wait for this pack! Currently exploring Batuu and can't wait for my next adventure :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Looking at the Sims Community site, one image that caught my eye was this one:

ts4-map-asset-ep10-residential-5.png.adapt_.crop16x9.1455w.png

Will we finally be able to do roofs like that? :smiley:
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

That could be the new platforms.
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

That could be the new platforms.

Oh, you must be right! I was excited about platforms, but I didn't realize we'll be able to make roofs with them. Now I'm even more excited.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    musteni wrote: Ā»
    i read that sentiments will be on patch as well, is it true or they will be pack exclusive?

can someone answer me pls xd
    I've seen some people claim this but it hasn't been stated clearly in the material I've read. On the leak posted in this topic it says Sentiments are a new addition in The Sims 4. It could be interpreted as them coming to the base game, but can't be sure about it because it also makes sense of them being new addition that comes with the pack. It's not listed under what comes in the patch in that leak, to be clear. Personally I'd still guess they're part of the pack as they are mentioned as one of the key features along with lifestyles.

We could get some patched into base game with more added in the EP, similar to what they did with the lot traits in CL.

thats true
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Okay after the new trailer and info I feel much better about this pack šŸ˜Œ which is good because I've wanted a winter world for so long and I think I will very much enjoy this one.

me to
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: Ā»

Asian inspired Mermaid incoming! I hope that water is nearby a house.

looks like it is
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited October 2020
    i read that sentiments will be on patch as well, is it true or they will be pack exclusive?

There's an article here mentioning this: https://screenrant.com/sims-4-snowy-escape-preview-snowboarding/
    It mentions that Lifestyles are exclusive to Snowy Escape and "All players will get the opportunity to experience Sentiments, though there will be expanded options if players opt for the DLC." :)

I'm also interested in this bit:

"While on the mountain, Sims can snowboard, ski, or sled on slopes of varying difficulty. How well they do will depend on their skills, so practicing is encouraged. Sims can become injured if they fall or strain. The way a Sim travels down a slope varies, and they may take a different route each time, adding to the immersion of the game."

I'm so pleased that the skiing, sledding and snowboarding is on terrain this time, instead of an object! šŸ’–
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ok, I have just preordered from cdkeys :#

Honestly, November will be so busy for video games, with Valhalla, this, me getting Animal Crossing for my birthday (finally), the sale on Ni No Kuni (finally, couldn't resist), AND my current Stardew Valley save (soon I'll be marrying Harvey :love: lol).

Anywho I'm excited. I'm glad that for all the worries I had about this pack, it actually looks pretty decent and I like the quality of life improvements (i.e. rentals / sentiments especially). I'm looking forward to it :blush:
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited October 2020

@simgirl1010 ... thanks for posting this. Gonna go watch James' and Deli's new videos now.
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Some things I enjoyed after watching the game play trailer are:

This is a stunning world. I like that we are getting something new and different.
    Beautiful.jpg

Full of lush trees and greenery.
    Beautiful-1.jpg

This is just too cute. Calling all little crafters.
    beautifual-Little-Crafters.jpg

Toddlers can slide down too. The expression on that little face just says it all.
    Beautiful-3.jpg

We all have a little bit of kid in us. Well, maybe not the Simmer in front whose holding on for dear life. lol
    Beautiful-Adults-on-sled.jpg

Our kids are going to have so much fun. Cowabunga baby!
    Beautiful-kid-snow-boarding.jpg

I really like the design of this hot spring.
    Beautiful-Hotsprings.jpg

For that builder in you. Or, for that gallery downloader in you. I'm a little of both.
    Beautiful-Something-for-Builders.jpg

I wonder if we are getting two different styles for the fireplace. This is the one from game play trailer.
    Beautiful-Fire-Place.jpg

This fire place is from the official reveal trailer. Do you think we are getting two different ones?
    Beautiful-Fire-Place-Official-Trailer.jpg

K2 anyone? Yeah, this is going to be so much fun.
    Beautiful-Mountain.jpg
    Happing Simming everyone!

• Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I'm just soo hyped about this new snowy escape pack and the fact we got split levels.
    Like i have being wanting them forever. Now we finally get them! I literally can not wait to build with it.
    We have had so amazing updates for build mode like grid free windows and that you can stack them and now this :blush:
    I'm so happy right now.
    Can't also wait for skin update to come, that looked so cool and it opens up so much possibilities.

Ps. Imagine if they would add same type of color sliders for hairs too and create a world tool. I would literally cry.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    smurf45bluesmurf45blue Posts: 39 Member
    i sure this is the right place to put this. I what to say thanks to Jame Turner, Deli, Lilsimsie,Simlicy. For working on Snowy Escape Pack and giving us really cool house and all the work they put in to our house really thanks you all for a great job
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited October 2020
    Iā€™m overwhelmed by how gorgeous the new build buy items are! šŸ˜

People were hoping there would be premade Sims, and there are! Yay!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    @Hearts4u love those pics! Thanks for sharing. šŸ˜Š
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    The build items are incredible for this pack.

His interior looks simple yet amazing. Great little starter home.
    New-Toilet.jpg

She did a nice job as well on the interior for her builds as well as the exterior. Truly stunning.
    Deligracy.jpg

Post edited by Hearts4u on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top