Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape Positive Thoughts Thread 🏔️❄️⛷️🏂🎿

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I'm so psyched, I'll get to join the livestream today after all! My work doesn't need me because it's actually snowing (and our tourism is dead today), lol. But what a great day to see a Snowy Escape stream! The ambience is real. :smiley:

it looks so fun cant wait @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I liked the star wars pack but I haven't been this excited for a pack in a long time
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm so psyched, I'll get to join the livestream today after all! My work doesn't need me because it's actually snowing (and our tourism is dead today), lol. But what a great day to see a Snowy Escape stream! The ambience is real. :smiley:

it looks so fun cant wait @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I liked the star wars pack but I haven't been this excited for a pack in a long time

Haha, @comicsforlife
    did you mean to tag me or @LiELF ? ;)
    I'm looking forward to seeing the live stream, and it looks like the old Star Wars gang will be around to watch it too! Not long now! B)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I meant to talk to you and her @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    Probably the best pack in the sims. Ever. It's a huge improvement from Star Wars. We went from *What the Hell* to *Oh my God this is great*

That's why I kept telling everyone to keep cool because awesomness is coming 🤭🤭🤭 and they gave us really concrete hints in knify knitting no one can deny.
    According to those babies and highschool is coming too! Super excited for the highschool

I agree that something may be coming regarding the school stuff, otherwise why give us school uniforms?
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I'm so psyched, I'll get to join the livestream today after all! My work doesn't need need me because it's actually snowing (and our tourism is dead today), lol. But what a great day to see a Snowy Escape stream! The ambience is real. :smiley:

OHHH SNOW. Man, I feel like I haven't seen snow in years here (thanks, global warming :expressionless:). I want snow too! And yay for you being able to join! :blush:

Aww, that's a shame. As much as I get sick of snow once January rolls around, I do like to see it for the holidays. Maybe you'll have a weather miracle this year when the pack comes out. :smiley:

Let's hope so! :blush:

Btw does anyone know if pets can also join the hike??? I want my dog to go hiking with the fam :(
  • Options
    Okay as I'm watching this stream, one thing has become clear to me. I will make a Japanese witch that wears really traditional clothes and lives a calm life practicing magic, zen & meditation on the mountain, with her cat Nero. It's gonna be lit.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited October 2020
    Okay as I'm watching this stream, one thing has become clear to me. I will make a Japanese witch that wears really traditional clothes and lives a calm life practicing magic, zen & meditation on the mountain, with her cat Nero. It's gonna be lit.

I was thinking the same about a vampire actually.
    Edit: Tho Belsebub is a better name for a cat ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options

I was thinking the same about a vampire actually.
    Edit: Tho Belsebub is a better name for a cat ;)

Great minds lol. You do the vamp version, I do the witch version.

But I like Nero :( I know it doesn't fit but poor Nero isn't to blame. I am.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I was really impressed with the sentiments. I can't wait to have them in my game.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,477 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I was really impressed with the sentiments. I can't wait to have them in my game.

Me too! They look awesome!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,477 Member

Glad you're excited! The pack actually looks better than I anticipated. I mean, it's no secret that I prefer weird, fantastical or Supernatural stuff, but this pack looks pretty solid and it made sports look fun. I'm generally not a sportist. :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I’m going to get to that summit, build a shack with a hot spring and live in it.
    That’s me sorted.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I’m going to get to that summit, build a shack with a hot spring and live in it.
    That’s me sorted.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. Plus if you've got a witch, vampire or a sim with a high meditation skill, they can just teleport up and down lol so they don't need an accessible address :joy:
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    That was a great livestream and there is a lot I'm excited about in this pack. The Proper trait is one of the best things they've introduced. The lifestyles and sentiments are really going to help keep a sims story going. Of course the Japanese inspired decor is going to be great. There sure was a lot of it.
  • Options
    That’s me sorted.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. Plus if you've got a witch, vampire or a sim with a high meditation skill, they can just teleport up and down lol so they don't need an accessible address :joy:

Teleportation is a great idea! 😂
    I really hope that once the lot is unlocked we’re able to change it to a residential lot.
    It sounds too good to be true....
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,736 Member
    The pack is looking good, I wonder what will happen with my existing sims when lifestyles and sentiments will be added...

I kinda wish SimGuruGraham would not have showed everything though, there is not much left to discover on our own now.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I loved the little bit of the stream I saw. Now I get to go back to the beginning and watch the 80% that had passed before I joined. However the bits that I did see were so so good.

Really excited over here :smile:
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,293 Member
    I know I might be in the vast minority here since most players want their Sims to do stuff together but I really hope we can climb the mountain alone! I hope I don't have to make a mountain excursion with a bunch of Sims I don't care for climb the mountain with my sim. Killing them off seems too drastic...
  • Options
    I’m super excited for the pre-patch:
    • Platforms
    • Halfwalls +
    • Sentiments
    • Updated simology panels.

@GracieO312 I do agree. I hope climbing the mountain alone is an option and not tied to a social event only.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    • Platforms
    • Halfwalls +
    • Sentiments

@GracieO312 I do agree. I hope climbing the mountain alone is an option and not tied to a social event only.

ohh so the sentiments are indeed part of the patch?? that's good stuff
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    That’s me sorted.

Teleportation is a great idea! 😂
    I really hope that once the lot is unlocked we’re able to change it to a residential lot.
    It sounds too good to be true....

It does. I guess it's a fixed lot like that stupid park in SM (why oh why is that a forever park :cry:).

Because even a mountain restaurant (obviously, sorry) all the way up would be kinda cool tbh.
    Post edited by SimTrippy on
  • Options
  • Options
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    • Platforms
    • Halfwalls +
    • Sentiments

ohh so the sentiments are indeed part of the patch?? that's good stuff

Yes. Sentiments are. Lifestyles are not.
    I believe some sentiments may be pack exclusive, but I didn’t catch that part.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top