Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Haven't jumped in-game yet, so no screenshots to share for now. Please accept this photo of a baby goat as apology.
    CzkdyYa.jpg

Pages 4032-4033

@CravenLestat Damaged in a fire, eh? Did you refurbish that home? It's gorgeous!
    So... a dimly-lit interior, cobwebs, and a creepy doll? Oyon sure is brave. I would've noped out of there real quick. Either that or she just feels the call of duty to fix those leaky pipes.
    1oJazJw.png
    Oh wow, look at you Oyon! All ready for the costume party! :smiley: You really went all out on that one. It looks so real! Talk about attention to detail, you even got the smell down! Wait... :anguished:
    I'd love to help, but I unfortunately don't have Supernatural. I really appreciate the time and effort you took with crafting her and her story though, and I'll look forward to seeing what other Simmers get up to with her! :)
    Thank you for the welcome back, it's great to see everyone again! And that tiny space fox gif is super adorable, I love it <3
    Congrats on the gnome find! Good to see it netted your Sim a toilet and a shower.
    I love the moodlet that the good beds give your Sim, but I hate that they end up waking up at such ungodly hours because of how quick their energy bars fill.
    Congrats on the hearts with Colette! :> Looking forward to seeing a first kiss soon~
    Oh, the game is evil indeed. The programmers are evil, the players are evil, and the Sims all suffer because of it.
    "Join me at my dig site and laugh at my broke self"... no comment :joy:
    That magic portal looks almost exactly like the magic money hole in Animal Crossing :tongue: I see it serves a similar purpose too! Maybe not this time though. Better luck next time!
    Valentina sounds like a handful, better stick with Colette!

@king_of_simcity7 Talk about obsessed! Daryl needs to back away, he's such a creep. Almost seems like he wants to control Becki...

@alanmichael1 DV is a lot like IP, you say? Cool! IP was actually my favourite world, but it would lag a lot and eventually become unplayable because of routing issues. If DV is any better in that respect, that would certainly be quite the incentive to buy it!

@Nikkei_Simmer Flak? Hey, it's your game, your sandbox, so you can be as big a Casanova as you want! I've... probably seen worse from other players anyway...
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Ha, I can't get over Bebe's face there! She looks absolutely traumatised. Did the nasty science machine hurt her?
    Ooh, Were-River looks cool with those piercing green eyes :)
    Athena aged up wonderfully! :>
    Those screenshots with River and Haruo in the water are fantastic! The soft evening light really sets the mood too!
    I'm also partial to that candid (?) shot of River and Haruo playing in the rain. It's nice to just see, you know, Sims in their natural environment.

@bekkasan What lovely winter screenshots! I can almost hear the wind howling :)
    Mary knows she won't have to worry about the snowman army come springtime :tongue:
    Thank you for the welcome back! Yeah, my nose does itch sometimes. I'm honestly quite touched to hear that you guys have been thinking of me, that's so sweet!
    I actually haven't got much longer to go in vet school, just another year. But that's because the vet program I'm doing here is undergrad (which is the case with some Aussie and UK unis).
    Glad to hear my boys are doing well in your future world :) it's not like Martin to be... checking out his options like that, but I guess you never know :D

@sarabeth2984 Welcome to the thread and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying TS3! :)
    Gideon and Francesca seem like quite the power couple! Well suited to running a farm indeed. I just hope Gideon's got some sun protection ready xD
    Their kids are adorable and I'm sure they appreciate having the space to run around :>
    Marigold knew what she was looking for when she got together with Dante, I just hope she's prepared to be a plasma bank :tongue:
    Oh, that little flirt Marigold had better watch her back, now that she's got two vampires vying for her affections! At least she had the decency to fess up and tell Dante the truth, now that she can't get Aiden off her mind.
    So Dante's now so desperate for love that he's just attracted to the first woman who interacts with him? Even if she hands him his butt? Okay... :|

@Karritz Refurbishing the house must've been a big job, but I'm sure the girls will enjoy it. Especially now you've gotten rid of those ugly withering plants.
    Ah, I'd recognise Craven's Sims anywhere! They all have a unique look to them. Maybe it's the alien eye slider. Pandora seems to be settling in nicely.
    Thank you for the welcome! It's great to be back also :>

@RedDestiny92 Sorry to hear about Inda and Bonnie. Life must go on indeed, I'm sure witnessing their deaths would be too sad for the family.
    Well Julia has... certainly... changed. She looks good, at least. I can't think of too many other Sims who could rock the pink leopard print!
    Creepy paparazzi are the bane of my Sims game. But okaaay... maybe Julia deserves to be busted for cheating on whoever she's supposed to be seeing!
    Aw, sad puppy :( I just wanna pick him up and love him!
    Jay is handsome, and you're right, he looks good with Julia! Something tells me he's got a bit of a bad-boy streak. Drama awaits!
    Treated like a doll, you say? Well... we've got two weirdos now so it's a match made in heaven as far as I'm concerned.
    FZq7Ov3.jpg
    I have to say, with that dress and that hairdo, she's coming really close to the line between cute and creepy. But I like that! It suits her character very well :)
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad you find my boys cute, because you'll likely be seeing them a lot :tongue:

@nilanius
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Well, what can I say except congratulations on such a rare sighting! :smiley: Even the cyclist behind them is intrigued!
    Congratulations on the triplets! Gonna be lots of fun with three supernatural kids, hey?

@Mikezumi Thank you for the welcome back :) Animal Crossing is so amazingly addictive, it really gives you this sense that there's always something that needs to be done on the island. The graphics are lovely too, even on the Switch Lite!

@GraceyManor Liam is quite the smooth talker, I see :tongue: though I'm not sure what else he was expecting, being a celebrity and going on a public dating site used by loads of other Sims :D
    A contract? No dating? Liam had better know he could get himself in some serious trouble! He's not wrong about Kirsten being cute though :> I love her top especially!
    They're both being cautious, definitely, but you can't deny that they trust each other somewhat as well, even though they only just met on an online dating site. Wonder where this will go?

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like a lovely apartment Dani and Jayden live in :)
    Jayden's a hottie too :love: Those arms!
    "Creepy camera person" is so perfect! :D I'm sure all our Sims think we creators are weird at times :tongue:

@jonny522 Congrats on Lawrence's exam performance and on aging up! You never know what the future holds, so I wouldn't diss him just yet!

@emorrill :open_mouth: Pandora is indeed beautiful! Craven did an amazing job on her indeed!
    I also love the dress and shoes you chose for Kanya. They go so well with her dark hair and eyes :)
    Thank you for the warm welcome back :blush: Yeah, there had to be quite a few changes to the curriculum because of COVID (more specifically the order in which we had our classes), but overall, I think we've been quite fortunate here in my neck of the woods. In fact, the graduating students this year will still be able to graduate on time! Though, if you ask me, we really have to take our hats off to the teaching staff who rearranged everything for everyone at such short notice! Hope you're taking care too :)

It's late now and I gotta go. I hope I'll be able to get some Simming in tomorrow and have an update to post!
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    @nilanius
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Well, what can I say except congratulations on such a rare sighting! :smiley: Even the cyclist behind them is intrigued!
    Congratulations on the triplets! Gonna be lots of fun with three supernatural kids, hey?

Funny thing is, only 1 of the triplets inherited the witch gene. The other two are human lol

As for what's happened in my game, the first born son aged to child!

Screenshot-21.jpg

And his sister aged up into a toddler a few days after he did. He is a geek I plan to raise to be a ghost hunter, but I been having him tinker with inventing and all the science geek stuff. Though he had a few scares in inventing when he got caught on fire! Luckily I got him to a shower to put himself out.

Recently his second sister aged up into a toddler as well!

Screenshot-26.jpg

yeah alien baby. But the mom still treats her as her own because her hubby had no choice in his pregnancy. Which was comical. And then the third sister aged into a toddler!

Screenshot-28.jpg

Unlike the other kids, this one has a bit of a sinister streak to her though as a baby and toddler, the evil trait isn't coming out yet. But I plan to have her be a criminal when she gets older and have her drink a vampires bite potion ;)
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,202 Member
    @TinySpaceFox

Thank you for the comments.
    Can you believe that Jayden James is an eA sim?
    I only did a little edit on him.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @TinySpaceFox So good to see your awesome self back in business,the sim force is strong in you young Jedi resist you may try but fail you shall.You better come up with something better than a goat young lady you been AWOL for a while so that goat better be juggling or driving a tractor or something. o:)

@jillbg I seen your name pop up you are somewhere lurking behind a bush maybe even a tree but my spidey senses are tingling I sense your presence.

@Silverofdreams30 I am gonna find a EA made townie you will love a male premade,I have one in mind and I really like him and use him myself saved in my library.But if not there are others

@emorrill I did not ignore the pirate dude thing I just simply haz not been in game for any length of time to get him prepared

@nilanius It is all fun and games till that whole "I, Robot" thing happens.Kill it with fire!!! :#

Kidding I luff the plumbots they are awesome.But just to be sure hide yo kids

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@CravenLestat Cute update. I like sending sims on the tunnel adventures. Victor connected several lots in Midnight Hollow doing the digging. Shame he can teleport and doesn't need those short cuts. I let the kids use them sometimes.

Are you ignoring my dare? bawk bawk bawk.

Insert chicken gif here...if I knew how. :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer oh...I much prefer the nice couple! :halo:

@AlexaKry oh my, sad and dramatic! :cry:
    I love that picture! I've got several I would like to use in my siggy spot. I really should change it to one of my current stories anyway.
    I can't figure out how to do a blog either!
    I need blogging for dummies book.

@nilanius He is a cutie!
    The other two are as well.
    I love having alien babies but got too many babies/toddlers in my Ballan family right now to allow one.

@jonny522 I do love seeing a family military tradition. :smiley:
    The dress looks cute from what I can see. It is a little far away for my old eyes. :grin:
    I thought at first Lauri was getting ready to tell him she was pregnant again. lol

@rubyskywalker The only way to have more than 8 sims in a household is with mods. You must have the right ones to try for a baby as well. If you use nraas mods you can find the answer on the website for which ones to allow more than 8. One you must have is not allowed to be discussed on this forum.

@Karritz I'm impressed you can play in that town without a lighting mod. I use one plus fixed some of the lots. I have the terrain mod but have not added it yet, as I wasn't sure if it would break my original save. I'm going to test it sometime soon when I send the Ballans back to MH. They are currently visiting in DV with the other side of the family.
    That looks like the lot that I renovated for the Ballan's.
    Lovely pictures of the lot and your sims.

@Turjan Lucas is doing great with his skating!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. :smiley:
    They sure did have a great time. :grin:

@Duvelina Cute training picture.

@Sleepstar Good luck!

@emorrill I can't really see the shirt. Perhaps a closer up picture would help?
    It's a t-shirt and a jacket. I dunno what you mean about standing out? I wasn't a teen during those years, but that top doesn't look like it would be confined to a specific time frame.
    He is cute but I like him in his boxer's just fine too! :grin::love:
    But, no, I'm not swooning.
    Harvey looks very nice wearing something new too.
    Congrats on the weight loss!
    I guess I better go check out Late Night tops! lol
    Thanks for the comment on the rainbow picture!

@TinySpaceFox Cute baby goat!!
    Great to hear that you are almost done!
    Thanks, I'm so enjoying having seasons back in the game and seeing those pretty snows and winter worlds again.
    Yes, he is so cute and has a few girls hanging at his place every time I check in on them. I think I'm going to pop in on Sunday and see what they are doing.

Early hours in Dragon Valley.
    50497540133_12954e1c2a_b.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited October 2020
    Haven't jumped in-game yet, so no screenshots to share for now. Please accept this photo of a baby goat as apology.
    CzkdyYa.jpg

@Nikkei_Simmer Flak? Hey, it's your game, your sandbox, so you can be as big a Casanova as you want! I've... probably seen worse from other players anyway...
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Ha, I can't get over Bebe's face there! She looks absolutely traumatised. Did the nasty science machine hurt her?
    Ooh, Were-River looks cool with those piercing green eyes :)
    Athena aged up wonderfully! :>
    Those screenshots with River and Haruo in the water are fantastic! The soft evening light really sets the mood too!
    I'm also partial to that candid (?) shot of River and Haruo playing in the rain. It's nice to just see, you know, Sims in their natural environment.

@TinySpaceFox - Oooooh...baby goat is adorable... Takes me back to my childhood...where my parents decided to raise goats...for "goat's milk". Ha ha...no goat's milk...what happened was that they became pets. The baby goats were all male.

Some of my story-lines can get a bit "interesting"...not in the T sort of rating so I have to edit it back down to a T-rating and some of my ideas certainly may not mesh with everyone. :)

Bebe, being technophobic, is probably one of the more interesting characters to use from SV. And yeah, since Tatsuo likes computers, this has her in a rather constant state of misery since Tatsuo always has to have his computer near him. The science machine, well it was a matter of necessity. After Noel and Clarissa moved out...she had to take over the duties of trying to deal with the cloning process of increasing their supply of tiberium and soulpeace gemstones.

For the in-the-water shots, I'm glad that everything came together. I usually have my Relativity at 8 so that I have plenty of time to set up the shots and thankfully, that was enough.

@bekkasan - thankfully, my id doesn't want to play often. :D:mrgreen: I, much prefer, Good Haruo and his wife River, though occasionally it's fun to see Evil_Haruo doing his darndest to make life miserable for Sunset Valley sims.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited October 2020
    @bekkasan I looked on nraas.
    I had trouble installing new mods and haven't installed all the nraas mods, plus ones I have half don't appear in my game along with others I installed (including better snow, sadly)
    I have to reinstall onedrive and figure out how to disable sync so I can make a new ts3 folder but last time I lost all my saves so I've been putting it off.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat I am just getting better from having had Covid, but I'm much better now and so is my daughter! So I guess I'm back to lurking for real now! :p
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @jillbg Happy to read that you and your daughter survived Covid. I wish you continued good health *hugs*
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited October 2020
    I remember popping in to look around and thinking I'll comment today and then I saw Bekka's post up there so maybe not too long but it feels like it, I do have an update and some nonsense to share so hope you like it.
    @bekkasan my first thought was thinking I liked the decorations I need to make a note to use more of the stuff I have even though I have decorated I also feel I have forgotten how to do it . Finally a kiss, that is I liked their friendship but I was hoping even if it's not the life she would have expected it would be something not to mention if things progress he'll die one day and they'll be together forever....hmm Red is getting ahead of herself and referring to herself in the third...stop that hehe. They are really cute together though, is the point I remember seeing sims wanted to skate on a pond but I can't say I've ever taken them.
    @Nikkei_Simmer her lack of care probably amused me more than it should have.
    @Karritz mostly I love that first pic, though it is nice how the house stands out as well as the grass, maybe that's why I like the "doll" sim.
    @emorrill aw swooning over Shane is the best part.
    @TinySpaceFox every time I see a goatling (yes I know that's not what they are called :p ) I think of that vid of the happy goat jumping on their friend. Yeah it is how it goes they need a new horse the stable is so empty, she really had I would have probably let them live out their life but the game did her dirty with her original look, some miscolored sweater with a scarf and sweatpants with a buzz cut. I'm surprised her new look worked so well. It is sort of funny he was chosen to be paparazzi so soon after her mother's outing with her friend it's like revenge they are odd though maybe all my homes need a hungry cowplant. He was quite happy to get a little bed and something to eat so he's fine now. I'm also surprised his look worked for him I told my guy what was going on and pointing out he needed a certain look to match his particular actions doing his friend dirty like that but it's gonna get worse so..yeah, at least he's cute. She really is odd but she makes me think of this anime character that's not really in touch with her emotions and she acts like a doll but sometimes she'll be drawn how she's supposed to be and she's just a little separated from reality in this one's case she can still have love if her Marilyn wannabe would play ball. looking forward to seeing more of your boys then.

I feel like I missed a response to me somewhere but forgive me with this, yes now it's time for the nonsense. I started with the goths first I can't help it. I also may or may not have gotten some more new stuff and I can't help that either.
    uydzlkL.jpg
    Firstly they got a new pet, her name is Buffalo and I will hear no different, they seem to adore her...figures, she'll never eat anyone cause well Bella is constantly feeding her. Alex too but he gives her candy.
    aN3ioS1.jpg
    BnGQhi4.jpg
    I decided it was time to start makeovers again, at least for them I don't see their family as much though I should probably play with Megan I'm sure she wants another baby.
    kRTFMXA.jpg
    I don't know why she got up to harass Morty but..stop that.

"Darn kids...on my lawn and IN MY HOUSE.....Just like your father...mehehehehmdme" pfft
    qf4jkaT.jpg
    Also I love this it's like she scared the ghost and is just thrilled about it :D

"I win, they can keep the lawn."
    LgJYEQC.jpg
    Remember I said they sensed Cornelia may not be with them much longer...like really.
    iBEojLN.jpg
    They look like they are from different worlds in a whole other way even though she's rich cause of him I did get her an allowance, and I don't know why he's thinking of his aunt while kissing his wife...they just stopped talking on the phone but still.....yeaaaah let's not go there.
    D606sM9.jpg
    His last chill night with his kids before Cassie's birthday, cause I was ready to age her up, I love the tot toys keeps them busy and not crying.
    2z9Wq74.jpg
    After her birthday she took a nap and Alex went to school.

"Aren't you excited? The kids are growing up!" Bella said cheerfully.

"Yep.." he is so pushing for another child I'll pretend I don't see that want.

Though he does seem a little down about his babies not needing him since he's busy with work.
    RhXaY8Y.jpg
    After a while I noticed Alex hadn't come home but he decided that was the best way to do his homework, narrowly escaping a zombie invasion.
    198X4YY.jpg
    And of course a pic of Cassie she's a doll....I need less dolls but look how cute she is.
    mf6kfnj.jpg
    Now for a new family I plopped in the save Rizelda and her brother Keven, he's a little off.

"It's cold hon, we should go in and see if mom has a cocoa for us." she sighed he simply wasn't right since the curse.

"You're my twin not my father..." she muttered sadly their parents were long gone.

He 🐸🐸🐸🐸 his head, she often said that but he had no idea why.

"Do you remember something?" she asked hopefully, she asked that often too, their cat...........Bubba had no cares either way.

"There is one thing...Rizzy"

"Yeah?" she asked a little less hopeful, only their father called her that, she would have buried Keven for it.
    E0ypmKr.jpg
    "Sweet freedom is nice!"

"Oh! KEVEN!"

Then he got cold and went inside to put on his winter wear and ran out again.
    L1dFOjK.jpg
    They don't have much cash but they like it that way, at least Keven is sure Rizelda says so he doesn't really care, as long as they have his nightlight and his bear. She thinks he's a little off but he knows their parents made them it's all they have left of them, though he'll forget it again, the thought is there.
    TBAunam.jpg
    Other than that doesn't take much to be happy...for him, Rizelda can't help but feel alone and takes him down to the festival to have some sort of normal conversation he finds the face painting booth faster than any other sim.
    0pwjymN.jpg
    Imagine waking up to that every morning....lol.
    qeG22kt.jpg
    Then this, it wasn't stuttering it was a smooth transition just at the right time and I kind of dig it.
    xkbbqpd.jpg
    I just realized you can't see her nose that well but all the same she's a very pretty sim, maybe she'll meet someone who wont mind her sickly brother.

Oh and Bubba still doesn't care.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!! Thank you all for the lovely comments! I have been enjoying reading everyone’s stories! I finally got a chance to upload what happened in mine!!
    So last time I played the fairy Marigold Maldano and her now exboyfriend vampire Dante Morganthe and all their insane drama!! They wound up breaking up because she developed intense feelings for Aiden Van Gould. It probably helps that the guy is one of the richest sims in Moonlight Falls. They also bought her old house as an additional home. I will say that Aiden is more than smitten with her because he asked her to move in (I was playing his family at the time). He keeps getting “Propose to Marigold” wishes too! So she moved in and they have been having a lot of fun. I had to laugh at Aiden’s octopus and fish pajamas.
    szuDcR0.jpg
    She’s been a big hit with his kids too. Brooding Tristan thinks she’s ok 30UH465.jpg
    And Emelie loves her! I think Emelie needs someone around the house who’s a bit more full of life like her. Her dad and brother are on the stuffy side lol. And can I say that Emelie is absolutely adorable! C25xvCE.jpg
    They went to work and and a couple of parties. They seemed to be ok. In the meantime I switched back to Dante Morganthe. He had moved back in with his Supernatural Roommates/Best Friend. He had just gotten over the breakup with Marigold. What a crowd! The description might say they are “best friends” but their personalities beg to differ! I like werewolf Argus and of course Dante is my “boi.” But Violet is so annoying. I turned autonomy on and she’s constantly arguing, pranking, and scaring her roommates. She scared the daylights out of Argus cTm0Emg.jpg
    Argus is a hairy little booger lol. He got promoted in his medical career. He treated a bunch of patients at the community clinic at City Hall Zv3kC74.jpg
    Meanwhile Dante is loving his Ghostbusting job! And so am I!! Its so fun!! He was called out for poltergeist activity at the Crumplebottom Sister house. Ia3NRVs.jpg
    He managed to get all spirits contained. He’s probably one of the hottest premades I’ve met so far! D2L68gz.jpg
    All 3 Crumplebottom sisters did too! glcKCPr.jpg
    Especially Belinda. They became fast friends and she came over one evening. nTwgBMl.jpg
    They even managed to get a first kiss! dCHrT7Y.jpg
    A couple of busy days passed and it was time for full moon! Dante was still thinking about Belinda quite a bit but either he or she was at work so they never went out again. He admitted to Violet that he found Belinda attractive.
    This fact becomes important later.
    The full moon was that night and Argus went into werewolf mode. WfDYjXi.jpg
    They all had wishes to visit the graveyard under a full moon so Dante thought it would be fun to go! Besides Argus needed to run and hunt for a bit. They got there and I had Argus run around and hunt. Meanwhile I had Violet and Dante chat for bit. Argus was having a blast making fun of some poor zombie wDALI0V.jpg
    Meanwhile, Dante and Violet had developed a romance and progressed to first kiss!! I was kind of shipping them anyway. UPpZSMZ.jpg
    They had a romantic makeout session and Dante proposed they go steady. They then consummated their relationship in some random igloo 2QCeLNy.jpg
    In haunted cemetery surrounded by ghosts C5GkCS3.jpg
    And zombies xnMeM5C.jpg
    I don’t think that bodes well.
    I also had them try for baby with a GHOST because APPARENTLY YOU CAN DO THAT IN SIMS 3!!! Sorry I am still new to the game and that blew my mind!! XD
    I sent them all home, and apparently Violet had remembered that Dante admitted he found Belinda attractive several days before. Apparently she is extremely jealous because she just walked up to him and started slapping his face and accused him of cheating! She did that on her own! No prompting from me!! Mind you, he and Belinda only had a first kiss and hadn’t seen each other for like a week! He apologized to no avail. SiMX8eq.jpg
    For the next 3 days she upped her torment of poor Dante. She was constantly coming up and scaring him, making fun of him, or insulting him autonomously. Then of course she found out she was pregnant vANxrFv.jpg
    Uh oh! Dante made a concerted effort to make amends. He got her gifts, apologized, tried to engage in polite conversation and build their friendship back up but she was having none of it. It was constant insulting on her part. fk0TaVN.jpg
    He wasn’t the only one. She’s tormented Argus to the point their friendship is in the red too. Again, I have autonomy on just let them do their own thing. Such a drama queen. She broke up with Dante. FErQFNl.jpg
    He was devastated. So I had him focus on working and reading parenting books. Meanwhile Belinda called! He invited her over after her work and they are apparently an item now. Ppjjg3K.jpg
    I found out she’s got the loner and grumpy trait but they seem to get along. I had changed Dante’s mean and noncommittal trait to friendly and I think supernatural fan for his career.
    Violet finally went into labor. 7S1wNMD.jpgDante took her to the hospital where they delivered a baby boy named Penderghast. He’s a vampire. ejUO3Fb.jpg
    Violet doesn’t respond to the baby. Dante has taken over parental duties for now. Argus likes the little dude and likes helping out! frMlWWD.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @bekkasan I will take your challenge ....so I have to choose a sim that did not have hearts with me pffft simple half the town are supermodels and they all rejected me already so I will have a simple choice picking my easy bake baby oven PS: and nobody is a bigger chicken than Coco and Emily4331 speaking of which what perfect timing

The only sad thing it will break Colette's wittle simmy heart the one girl who saw me through a forest of men and thought I was special.You made me do this you heartless amoeba

@Emily4331 Omg you have no idea what I am about to send you,I remember you told me something you like as far as sim clothing and this is the epitome of that thing but this time you really owe me cause you will be that happy.And I know what sim you are going to use to model.Haha have you figured out

Don't chicken out will look bad on your sim unblemished resume :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @CravelLestat thank you. I thought you'd have a place where you found the name. I didn't know she was Mongolian. Very exotic.
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Well today was a big day for my sims. They realized with 7 babies aging soon into toddlers and children, they just haven't had time to give the horses the attention they deserve. So while the hubby and son were at school, the stay at home author mom sold the two horses and remodeled the stables and yard into a garage and a basement.

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg

The new basement added in features a large nursery for 3 cribs, and a future child room with 2 cribs there. The three toddlers got moved to this basement while the babies remained in the upper floor of the house. While one daughter was being taught by the male plumbot, the female plumbot tended the babies needs. Meanwhile the eldest daughter while playing with a toy was making it magically disappear then reappear!

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg

The next day though it was her birthday!

Screenshot-31.jpg

And the school declared the next day would be field trip day for all the children. So she aged up just in time! The other two toddlers got moved to the smaller bedroom, and the mom helped the plumbots relocate the triplets to the new basement nursery.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @TinySpaceFox thankyou. The girls are being kept busy. I'm forcing them to garden and collect stuff and Oyon is being kept busy making sprinklers auto water. I don't usually have sprinklers in my gardens because sims tend to play in them too much but mostly because my gardens are usually in basements and sprinklers don't work in basements. That's why I hire the gardener service but not until all my sims are level 10 gardeners.

Mummies came with World Adventures so you don't need to have Supernatural to have a mummy in your game. Or if you do have Supernatural and no World Adventures you still won't have a mummy.

It did take a while to do that house up. I left bits undone in places as it was taking so long to do, but then when all else was done I just had to go and finish the job properly.

@bekkasan Thank you. I am surprised about playing there too. I have a collection helper so it helps with collecting things. I share it between all of the sims in the household. Pandora stole it from Craig and Judy. She kept a few things from when I added her briefly to their save to take things to their new Dragon Valley home. She didn't stay in Dragon Valley but she was placed in my library for a while and I just grabbed that version of her for this game which wasn't really meant to be a long term play. I almost never play in Midnight Hollow so thought I really should have a go again. I found it is a world that is great to have a dog to go looking for treasure. But there is no dog in this household - yet. I may not play them again though. I'm currently working on the next video - final episode of Isla Paradiso Bunch - Adventuring playlist.

I have previously downloaded a few lighting mods but never got around to put one in the game. Since I now have a separate sims 3 folder for each group of games I could probably add one to any of them. Just haven't done that yet.

I have used this lot before and only changed the interior of the house but I played mostly in a huge basement in that save. That was the first save where I got the freezer bunny gnome from the dog barking at the fridge so it was a long time ago. That was also the game where I sent the dog out searching for treasure and he found a huge abmount of treasure.

@jillbg I'm glad you are recovering well. It would have been better if you hadn't got that dreadful virus though. I hope you don't have any long term issues from it. And that your daughter remains healthy too.

@RedDestiny92 thank you. I was surprised to see that red sky. Luckily I quickly grabbed a screen shot as I only got one with it so intensly red. The next screen shot it had started to fade and I took it a few seconds later and it was soon a normal looking sky for that world. I am surprised at how happy I am with having that dark world with only a few bright lots. The few lots I've made over have a jewel like look about them with that bright light and surrounded by such darkness. You always need darkness to give jewels a sparkle.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    @CravenLestat

oh, I'm looking forward to seeing who he is you are the expert on the
    already placed sims.

@jillbg

Glad you both are feeling better.

@bekkasan

You are welcome.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited October 2020
    My fairy Mathieu loves his life in Dragon Valley.

He has discovered a diving area and caught some fish.
    i7Wp6AF.jpg

He also invited his neighbour Vulcan to his home ...
    PNVi5y0.jpg

And the two are sooo in love ...
    MNCUKlL.jpg

Now they live together happily with their garden dragon Pablo.
    gujxghG.jpg

BUT ... they want a child! Perhaps the magic portal in the woods is part of the solution ...
    pIBaYV1.jpg

Into the future with a 1970s car!!
    izeC29t.jpg

A little fairy is made in the hospital – their son Roman ;)
    lYMr4pH.jpg

Oh what happiness ...
    IxQEH5N.jpg

• Options
    @nilanius Your house is breathtaking ...
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Here you go Sunlit Tides own Scarface Tony Montana himself :p

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Papaya_Cruz

That is your challenge in my games he is a mob boss you must give him the Scarface makeover.Sure he is a mild mannered mailman but you got to start somewhere and earn that street cred and bust a few heads along the way.

I really like him a good townie you will enjoy.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat

Ohh, I like him will chase him down next time in
    game thanks.
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Randomness from Twinbrook

Yeah, not so much a gameplay update as a random collection of screenshots of my boys. :tongue:

The morning rush. The boys take turns cooking breakfast and dinner, because I want to make sure they both skill up decently in cooking.
    aAMIUBN.jpg

I haven't gotten to the top of the firefighter career, so that's what I've settled on for good old Mr. Sunshine here. If David doesn't stop making that face, it's gonna freeze like that.
    Ka5K9zL.jpg
    wPHPEb5.jpg

As for Martin, I wanted to go with something new. I've actually never tried the medical career before, and I know that Ambitions adds some active career elements that I'm keen to try out. So enjoy this pic of him in pink scrubs :tongue:
    pQdiR7f.jpg

Advancing in the firefighter career requires your Sim to build relationships with fellow firefighters, so that's what I had David do. He hit it off with Goodwin Goode (whom I honestly think is one of the better-looking Sims in a town full of ugly...)
    SheBLPW.jpg

And he hit it off a little too well with Blaise Kindle. I'm not sure if she has good taste in men, or he has awful taste in girls, or both.
    ybp1LqL.jpg

David's got a few other co-workers that I haven't paid much attention to, and the reason is... well... I'll let this pic speak for itself. Three words: puddings on parade. At least the girl in front has decent fashion sense.
    mmQldTu.jpg

A small house fire saw David deployed to the outskirts of town (okay, to be honest, I teleported him there. I didn't want the fire notification to go away before he could even reach the place, as it sometimes does.)
    4qtpef5.jpg

He got an A rank, a promotion, and a shiny new uniform, woo!
    ZeKgWKv.jpg

Martin got invited to a co-worker's party one day after work, and the first thing he did when he got there was plonk himself in front of the TV. That's when you know your game is getting a bit too real. (I do wonder if his socially awkward trait could've influenced that?)
    gYhcVPL.jpg

Martin: Oh great, here's my boss...
    v2i8VWT.jpg

And that's it from me for now. Not much exciting stuff, but I hope you enjoyed anyway. Happy Simming all, and I'll see you soon :)
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox I like your boys ;)
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox So David who is angry at everything gets the hearts with the ladies :s and my sim is the rejection MVP.His taste is weird EA at the board meeteing was like

How far should we put her eyes apart?

Yes

:D

@RedDestiny92 Him with that beard and bunny face paint :p and I love using that hair too the one on your girl from outdoor living stuff.

@sarabeth2984 You make me want to be a ghost hunter,I miss it so much.Take your captured ghosts souls and combine them you can make a new whole ghost sim family member you combine them on the carter display case.I love it just seems like something I have to do everytime in that career.

@Silverofdreams30 Also he is almost max charisma the guy is a charmer he has like 9/10 charisma level

@alanmichael1 It's not everyday you see scuba diving fairy sims looks so weird seeing glowing wings underwater.I like the name Roman

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @bekkasan I have got the new save working, but I am taking a break from Simming as my laptop updated yesterday, so it's not stable at the moment.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited October 2020
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am enjoying everyone’s stories they have posted:) Here's some comments :)
    @silverofdreams Its good to see you on this forum too! Ooh Jayden is quite handsome!! I really like Danis painting of him! Is that how paint from reference looks like in Sims 3 or do you use a mod (if so I would love to get ahold of it!)
    @brandontaylor I am so sorry for your loss. Sending much healing thoughts and prayers your way
    @jonny522 Congratulations on Lawrence graduating to valedictorian!
    @reddestiny92 Thanks for telling me about the bistro! I am waiting for it to go on sale! But I am having fun exploring other game elements in the meantime! :)
    OMG I love your Hyde and Olive couple. They look so weird and creepy and amazing. Its awesome and I am in love with both!
    I like your version of the Goths! OMG Cornelia! She scared the ghost!! XD
    @emorrill Thank you for the welcome!
    @cravenlestat That house Oyon visited on pg 4032 looked amazing! Did you build it?
    I like your sim (I didn’t catch his name). Colette is very pretty and I hope things go well for them! Too bad about the “short date” message even though they spent a lot of time together earlier! :)
    Oooh! You can do that with spirits!? I will have to try that out next time I play Dante’s household! Thank you for the tip. And yes, the ghostbusting career is so much fun!! I would love to see it in Sims 4 but knowing our luck it will be bugged to no end lol
    @elanmichael Ohh I will getting Dragon Valley next! I liked your description next! I want to send Gideon and Francesca there:)
    @nikkei_simmer Athena is such a cute kid! Ahh the joys of schooldays;)
    River has such gorgeous green eyes!!
    @bekkasan Thank you for such a warm welcome!! And I appreciate the link! I will be looking into downloading NRAAs soon! It sounds like a really nice mod to have! Did you build that house because its gorgeous! I loved your update with Damien and Mary and their time spent skating on the pond. :)
    @karritz That is such a cool screenshot of the red sunrise! I liked what you are doing to liven up the lots of Midnight Hollow. I don’t have that lot yet and its got me intrigued! :)
    @duvelina Hello!! Go Daniel! Its nice to see Don helping out Daniel with his workout!
    @tinyspacefox OMG that’s a cute baby goat!! I totally approve!! Thank you for the warm welcome! Thankfully Gideon has accumulated enough lifetime points to get the immortal trait! Which he is really happy about considering he loves to spend as much time outside as possible.
    LOL Dante is a hot mess and he’s my boi! XD The guy definitely has a problem in the romance department. Now he has a baby he’s gotta care for. So far he and Belinda seem to be hitting it off pretty well! XD I had to switch to my main family just to get away from all the drama lol XD

Ok its me again! I left Dante and his new baby in a good spot and switched back to my main family, Gideon and Francesca Ravenhall!
    Gideon is a vampire and Francesca is a fairy. I love the fairy occult! lL3XFvD.jpg
    Apparently I am a glutton for punishment because the difficulty level on this family is like max! They have 2 kids, a horse, and a dog. Cody and Cassidy are both really good children. 5dlr22w.jpg
    Gideon befriended a dog and brought it home. His name is Hank and he is an Australian Cattle Dog q7vXyHl.jpg
    I love watching this family. They are so cute together. I played them for several days. Both children just made honor roll and their parents are so proud of them. Meanwhile it’s finally the weekend but they don’t have time to rest lol. They own a small homestead on the outskirts of town. They have a chicken coop, some cows, and garden. Gideon is usually the one to milk the cows. Fortunately he built up enough lifetime points to get the immortality and sun proof reward! So now he can hang around during the day! rTh8oVz.jpg
    Francesca tends to the garden and her appaloosa stallion Rio. If she looks a teeny bit different its because I gave her a makeover. I redid her hair, ears and jawline. I wanted a softer look to her face
    They don’t have any spring blooming plants at the moment so she gathered up all the produce they have, as well as eggs and cheese into her inventory. She rode Rio into town to give him some exercise. vVdXk8n.jpg
    She stopped at Sam’s Market Diner to sell their produce W5gEuSh.jpg
    Meanwhile Gideon spent some quality time with the kids. Playing catch with Cody 8C6EFX8.jpg
    And chess with Cassidy. I missed that part, apparently Cassidy had changed into the princess outfit from the costume box. g5Wgg62.jpg
    Cody has already maxed the logic skill so they are working on Cassidy’s right now.
    Selena Durwood invited herself over later that day with her 2 hellions so they could have an impromptu playdate GKxJ3F8.jpg
    It was good, Gideon and Francesca are newcomers to Moonlight Falls and need to make some friends 6yvTGM1.jpg
    The weekdays roll around and it's time to go back to work and school! Francesca has picked work up as a private investigator. She took a case for a fairy named Oakley Bean
    Oakley had her favorite prized gnome vandalized and wanted to know who did it! Francesa decided to help her out. YFmGjSg.jpg
    Clues led her to investigate Gladston Farmwell’s place. She went through the dude’s trash PoKsgLy.jpg
    Yep! That did it! She found some damaged boots with paint scuffed off the gnome. Apparently he kicked it. She confronted him about it. Hv2VoyN.jpg
    He confessed he did it and apologized. Case solved! She felt a tad uncomfortable because Gladston apparently found her attractive (he had the attractive thought bubbles popping up over his head) and started flirting. She made a quick getaway.
    Which is fortunate because when she got home she got the eternally faithful and a pure reputation! Like I said they are a really cute couple
    Later in the week, Wilhelmina Wolff invited Cody over to play after school 9SzCwOn.jpg
    Cassidy has suddenly become a daddy’s girl and is constantly pestering Gideon fKYdkLb.jpg
    Gideon took a job as a firefighter! He needs some more practice with the fire pole ZD2xTTu.jpg
    But since he has maxed handiness skills and the tinkerer trait, he’s really good at working on the firetruck HKoaeTc.jpg
    Uh oh!! Emergency! M7o79nF.jpg
    He put out a small house fire! 4A5dfym.jpg
    He managed to get a promotion! The first thing he did when he got home was tell the good news to Francesca! IFhrxYv.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top