Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Binged on SWs on D+ to catch up on the lingo. Sabeec is how Childish Gambino lost his ship to Hans Solo
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    It´s quite big for a game pack in my opinion. Style, objects, clothes and everything to match for this theme is well covered. I also love the 3 orders to choose which side your sim is on and reputation system. It gives fresh options to play with exiting adventures. Batuu is beautiful and it has plenty of shops to visit and collect interesting stuff. I haven´t tried the lightsabers yet, but they also seems like cool add to the game and something totally new and fresh. If they would also do Medieval GP like this with swords and bows, omg that would be so awesome!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Has anyone noticed that it's possible to build on the Resistance, First Order & Cantina lots using
    BB.EnableFreeBuildMode On?
    I delayed some trees & strubs in the Resistance lot. I put two Jungle Adventure public bathrooms, built a four grid shower room with a shower.
    I also added a second picnic table & a BBQ.
    That ways the Sims won't have to go back home.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I built restrooms for the First Order - they add a lot of fun and immersion to the gameplay:

2HgIvhr.jpg
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I built restrooms for the First Order - they add a lot of fun and immersion to the gameplay:

2HgIvhr.jpg

Don’t let Kylo catch the stormtroopers listening to the jukebox 🤣🤣🤣
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that it's possible to build on the Resistance, First Order & Cantina lots using
    Yup, have a peek in the Star Wars build thread and come share your build! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980942/star-wars-builds/p1

@Tashi yeah, thanks, I knew about the swindle for credits thing. My sim has been trying to swindle others all over the place, and even tried it on Erwin Pries when he got back to Strangerville :D He's quite often unsuccessful though, maybe because I don't have the patience to butter them up before the pounce.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Yup, have a peek in the Star Wars build thread and come share your build! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980942/star-wars-builds/p1

@Tashi yeah, thanks, I knew about the swindle for credits thing. My sim has been trying to swindle others all over the place, and even tried it on Erwin Pries when he got back to Strangerville :D He's quite often unsuccessful though, maybe because I don't have the patience to butter them up before the pounce.

Vlad's bank account is going to shrivel.
    Payback time.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    It´s quite big for a game pack in my opinion. Style, objects, clothes and everything to match for this theme is well covered. I also love the 3 orders to choose which side your sim is on and reputation system. It gives fresh options to play with exiting adventures. Batuu is beautiful and it has plenty of shops to visit and collect interesting stuff. I haven´t tried the lightsabers yet, but they also seems like cool add to the game and something totally new and fresh. If they would also do Medieval GP like this with swords and bows, omg that would be so awesome!

Totally agree. For a game pack it is quite rich in content.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited September 2020
    I finally bought the pack and I'm loving it, even if I'm not a Star Wars fan.
    I used one of my old Sims Amy Bell as a test Sim. She joined the Resistance because I've seen the First Order game play already. I was debating between Scoundrels and Resistance and I thought Amy would suit better for Resistance. :)

She found a black Kyber Crystal.
    VcWvChp.png
    cfz1qNq.png
    yKTAoqR.png
  • Options
    And now for something completely random.
    https://youtu.be/qslJQUMc9yA
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I have no time to play during the weekends, thanks for posting everyone. I pull my phone up every now and then just to read what people are up too :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think this is going to be one of my favorite packs
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    And now for something completely random.
    https://youtu.be/qslJQUMc9yA

I adore her.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I think this is going to be one of my favorite packs

It's already one of my favorites! I honestly haven't felt this compelled to constantly go back into my Sims game in a while. I just want to keep exploring and hanging out in Batuu. And the CAS in this pack is one of my all-time favorites. <3

I haven't even been posting on the Forums as much. People should be happy about that, lol. :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member

I totally love how that’s the opening stance of Soresu. Admittedly, I prefer Djem Sho and the Falling Avalanche stance, but Kenobi was like the epitome of Soresu.

I finished Clone Wars last night. The feels!! The last scene of Vader in the snow with Ahsoka’s lightsaber really hits hard with the combination of the season 2 finale of Rebels.

I kinda broke down and did a thing. Fallen Order Deluxe Edition was pretty cheap for the Xbox One. Now I have 2 new games to play, which makes me feel happy about Star Wars. One for the storyline, and one for going to Batuu and getting to sandbox and customize my character.
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    I finally got a droid!

Had to pause my resistance missions cause i saw on one of the simscommunity guides that you obtain the purple crystal through one of the scoundrel missions, and holy cowplant this is so much fun I even forgot that my sim was supposed to have a backstory to fit with the resistance 😂 I’m just gonna go with that she got amnesia in one of the missions in the falcon.
    Cause her skills in almost all categories are so low I’m amazed she’s managed to get this far
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    I finally got a droid!

Had to pause my resistance missions cause i saw on one of the simscommunity guides that you obtain the purple crystal through one of the scoundrel missions, and holy cowplant this is so much fun I even forgot that my sim was supposed to have a backstory to fit with the resistance 😂 I’m just gonna go with that she got amnesia in one of the missions in the falcon.
    Cause her skills in almost all categories are so low I’m amazed she’s managed to get this far

That's great.

I don't have a droid yet.
    And I am still trying to decide how I am going working the factions. I like the idea of starting with the scoundrels and then breaking off to either the First Order or The Resistance. I was wondering how difficult it wold be for a sim high in the rank with the Resistance to go over to the First Order. Basically for the same sim to experience all the missions.

I had an opportunity to buy a droid the day my teens had to return to prep-school, but I didn't want my first experience with droids to be off Batuu.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited September 2020
    I haven’t gotten the pack yet, but I do plan to get it sometime. :) I am really loving the B/B and CAS items. Gives me such nostalgia love for Star Wars in general. 🤗👍

I’ve been watching more seasons of The Clone Wars and eps of Rebels and finished The Mandalorian, reading some recent Disney-canon SW books, and starting to play SW The Old Republic MMO, to get into that SW mood. I used to love SW a lot, and now I’m loving it once again. 🤗
    Peral wrote: »
    Does anybody know how to recruit new members into whatever faction you're in? Chatting them up and befriending them doesn't seem to give me any 'Recruit' interactions so I'm stumped!

I have not got that far in the First Order career, but I follow also DrGluons LP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuSgV9gnlf8 and he went back to his home in Oasis Spring and recruited Bob Pancakes and Nancy Landgraab, so that is away around it since you can only recruit humans and not natives :)

Oh, nice! 😀👍 Thanks for the video! Gonna watch it sometime. I remembered this player was funny from the Spark’d competition, hehe.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    This is unlike me. I'm more of a builder, but I keep following my buddy Sann H'oLo around Batuu. I'm loving it!
    Usually he's up to no good, but today...today was kinda special for him.
    Today he feels incredibly down. He's broke as per usual. Things haven't been going his way lately. And he is also very much lost in the woods. He's been wandering around in circles for hours.

M01.jpg

Until something, or rather someone catches his attention...

M02.jpg

A girl, swinging a golden light saber around.

M03.jpg

She's practicing and honestly...she isn't very good. In fact, she's terrible. Who gave her that thing?? And yet....Somehow everything looks kind of...perfectly in place....maybe it's the light...And hey, she probably knows the way back to the Outpost. Sann decides to approach her and ask.

M04.jpg

The girl senses that there's something behind her. Some kind of...Force? She stops. And then...

M05.jpg

M06.jpg

M07.jpg

M08.jpg

What the hell's going on Sann??? Are we getting fuzzy? I'm not interested in romance. And you shouldn't be either. Ships and Smuggling and playing Sabacc is what we do. We should be drinking Fuzzy Taun Tauns and Dagobah Slug Slingers right now and yet here you are. Lost in the woods. Very much so.

M09.jpg

I think he just wants a new friend...
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    This is unlike me. I'm more of a builder, but I keep following my buddy Sann H'oLo around Batuu. I'm loving it!
    Usually he's up to no good, but today...today was kinda special for him.
    Today he feels incredibly down. He's broke as per usual. Things haven't been going his way lately. And he is also very much lost in the woods. He's been wandering around in circles for hours.

M01.jpg

Until something, or rather someone catches his attention...

M02.jpg

A girl, swinging a golden light saber around.

M03.jpg

She's practicing and honestly...she isn't very good. In fact, she's terrible. Who gave her that thing?? And yet....Somehow everything looks kind of...perfectly in place....maybe it's the light...And hey, she probably knows the way back to the Outpost. Sann decides to approach her and ask.

M04.jpg

The girl senses that there's something behind her. Some kind of...Force? She stops. And then...

M05.jpg

M06.jpg

M07.jpg

M08.jpg

What the hell's going on Sann??? Are we getting fuzzy? I'm not interested in romance. And you shouldn't be either. Ships and Smuggling and playing Sabacc is what we do. We should be drinking Fuzzy Taun Tauns and Dagobah Slug Slingers right now and yet here you are. Lost in the woods. Very much so.

M09.jpg

I think he just wants a new friend...

Awesome pics. Your heroine is gorgeous. They would make pretty babies. 😀
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    We need EA to add Train with Lightsaber and Challenge with Lightsaber to the Clubs feature. I'd like to make clubs based around training with them.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    We need EA to add Train with Lightsaber and Challenge with Lightsaber to the Clubs feature. I'd like to make clubs based around training with them.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top