Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

If anyone sees zabrak-horns-CC- for toddlers and children could you please post them here. I got a nice err...smuggler who would like to have those for the kiddos.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    One other thing: Does the gallery portrait show the sim with or without cc?
    If not, I guess it's probably best to just mention the SFW cc list here. Or I create a separate thread for it or something.
    Yes, the portrait will show the sim with CC. Similar portrait you get when saving a sim to your library. (at least it has been like that with mine)

Ah, okidoki. That makes sense. Otherwise we wouldn’t really know what the Sim should look like of course. Cheers!👍🏼

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 alas, I do not use cc. So I guess there is no point me downloading your natural man :D:D Shame.

That is a shame @elanorbreton! Sure I suppose I could create a non CC version? He just wouldn’t be the same guy...
    You might still like him though...Ken style.... :p
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I think this is going to be one of my favorite packs

It's already one of my favorites! I honestly haven't felt this compelled to constantly go back into my Sims game in a while. I just want to keep exploring and hanging out in Batuu. And the CAS in this pack is one of my all-time favorites. <3

I haven't even been posting on the Forums as much. People should be happy about that, lol. :D

Funny you said this because I noticed you've been absent and I actually thought to myself LiELF must be lost in star wars 😂😂😂😂

Haha! Yeah, I've been off in a galaxy far, far away... cheating at Sabacc, swindling, and drinking with the Smugglers. I just did a mission where you have to get another smuggler juiced so they slip up and give you an access code. What a delight! I was like, "here, have another...and another", and she was wandering around with a drink in each hand, smiling away...

Needless to say, my Sim was successful. Once she got that code, she stole back one of the drinks off the bar to pound down before heading out to the First Order district. 😂

33df65b2dc493b0e5627d6034c4bf8783633f9a7.png
    Bwa ha ha!! That is wonderful 😂

You know what, when I got Nifty Knitting I made an elder sim Elsa and it was so nice knitting, letting the cat chase seagulls in Brindleton Bay. Things like this is such a great thing to jump to straight after that. Something completely different. Now I'm playing a scoundrel who is dreaming of going big-times but he is pretty bad at everything.

I love it. Swindling, gambling. Duels with light sabers. I want more of this! Doing shady things with fun sims in fantastical worlds <3

Exactly! This is the kind of stuff I've wanted in my game. The simulation of fantastical adventures with a slightly naughty edge. ❤️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

It's already one of my favorites! I honestly haven't felt this compelled to constantly go back into my Sims game in a while. I just want to keep exploring and hanging out in Batuu. And the CAS in this pack is one of my all-time favorites. <3

I haven't even been posting on the Forums as much. People should be happy about that, lol. :D

Funny you said this because I noticed you've been absent and I actually thought to myself LiELF must be lost in star wars 😂😂😂😂

Haha! Yeah, I've been off in a galaxy far, far away... cheating at Sabacc, swindling, and drinking with the Smugglers. I just did a mission where you have to get another smuggler juiced so they slip up and give you an access code. What a delight! I was like, "here, have another...and another", and she was wandering around with a drink in each hand, smiling away...

Needless to say, my Sim was successful. Once she got that code, she stole back one of the drinks off the bar to pound down before heading out to the First Order district. 😂

33df65b2dc493b0e5627d6034c4bf8783633f9a7.png
    Bwa ha ha!! That is wonderful 😂

You know what, when I got Nifty Knitting I made an elder sim Elsa and it was so nice knitting, letting the cat chase seagulls in Brindleton Bay. Things like this is such a great thing to jump to straight after that. Something completely different. Now I'm playing a scoundrel who is dreaming of going big-times but he is pretty bad at everything.

I love it. Swindling, gambling. Duels with light sabers. I want more of this! Doing shady things with fun sims in fantastical worlds <3

yes more please >:)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    *Perks up.*

"Natural man", you say? Hmm. My Sim is more of a droid collector, but she could really use one of these on her ship. Providing it's one of those self-cleaning models, of course. She's already a bit of a natural disaster and has too much space junk.

Well my natural guy carries around a lot of spacejunk. Just not the kind that clutters up the place so her ship should be safe there. He’s also a self-cleaning unit...although it’s fair to say that he needs some performance tuning so that he’ll clean more regularly. Will that do? 🤓
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member

I'll be looking forward to that one.
    I've just experienced a few basic missions so far.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Would someone be kind enough to tell me if there are different lightsaber “blades”? Something like Darth Maul’s or Kylo Ren’s lightsaber? Also, the clothing “fix” when using showers etc on Batuu... Do they revert back to a Batuu clothing when they travel to another district on Batuu? Thanks 😁
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited September 2020
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 .... As you can see from the pics below, I uploaded a Sim with cc but I list the items and location of the cc I used under comments in case Simmers want to get her exact look. That little blue wrench on the left means cc was used to create this Sim in case you did not know it.

Custom-Content.jpg

Custom content items continued.
    Custom-Content-2.jpg

The only way Simmers will see your image is if under Advanced on the left hand side, they click Include Custom Content as you can see from this pic.
    Search-for.jpg

I mostly upload my cc sims to the Gallery because it is a back-up for me to find them. Usually, I will feature a Sims in a close up as you can see below without CC in case fellow Simmers want to use any of my Sims creations in their game but they don't use cc. I love CAS CC though like many other Simmers.
    Feature-3.jpg

I like the CAS items for this game pack. It is nice to have new items for when I throw my costume parties.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @SimGuruMrE ... There is so much that goes on behind the scene in creating gaming packs. So, I appreciate the Sims 4 team and you stating: "As always our Art and Sound team knocked it out of the park on these little pals.

Your seeing the combined work of Modeler, Animator, VFX, and SFX Artists coming together into this fun feature, their work is really everything!"

I'm a family player when it comes to the Sims 4. Yet, I'm happy you added a Star Wars pack because it allows my Sims to adventure to somewhere new. Plus, I can use the new build items in one of my other worlds which fits nicely with my imagination. Something new to the game is always nice imo. So, Thanks a bunches because I'm really enjoying everything about this game pack. Happy Simming!

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    [
    That is a shame @elanorbreton! Sure I suppose I could create a non CC version? He just wouldn’t be the same guy...
    Haha I guess if you listed the cc on the upload, if that is allowed (since it is perhaps above teen rating?) Or send me a pm of where to get what, I might make an exception on using cc for such an exceptional male specimen.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    simgirl1010 I downloaded a nice one into my game - it is called The Denizen by Drutrubuilder (edit: restaurant, that is)

CAPTAIN_NXR7 alas, I do not use cc. So I guess there is no point me downloading your natural man :D:D Shame.
    Drutrubuilder is one of my favorite builders. He is really fun to play Farm Together with too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @Scobre he's one of my faves too, i have a lot of his awesome builds.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited September 2020
    They're back! And I took so many pics that I can't show them all.
    It was tough trying to pick as little as possible to cover what happened.

And Hondo is out front. What a perfect set up for a new mission.
    09_13_20_2_13_04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

"Take the Falcon. Go to Coruscant and drop off a package for me."
    "What?"
    09_13_20_2_14_46_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

"Have fun. Don't die."
    09_13_20_2_19_06_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I wish they all could board the ship, but the other two could be doing other things while Melonie is away.
    09_13_20_2_20_03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Olivia and Yuki took care of their needs and worked on skills while I made choices from Melonie's pop-ups.
    09_13_20_2_27_38_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She achieved the mission, but I don't think it was the best out come.
    Next time I send someone out, I will make sure their inventory has everything in it.
    09_13_20_2_30_44_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Happy for the credits anyway.
    09_13_20_2_33_21_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And now it's time to take care of a major goal.
    09_13_20_2_46_22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

We have a droid.
    And of course this is what I picked.
    09_13_20_2_50_04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Olivia goes to Vi for a mission.
    09_13_20_2_56_05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Another slice job.
    09_13_20_3_07_54_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Whoa! That never happened before.
    09_13_20_3_05_03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She was shocked again even after taking a focusing potion.
    That's enough. Send in the droid.
    09_13_20_3_10_38_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Cancel the droid.
    09_13_20_3_11_00_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Okay, things are getting more difficult.
    09_13_20_3_13_59_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I had tried another mission with Melonie, but ran into the same issue with slicing.
    I am not doing anymore until they really level up their programming skill. They will scavenge junk piles and open crates to increase their inventory of useful objects.
    09_13_20_4_42_53_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

One of those objects happened to be a light saber.
    09_13_20_4_43_31_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

"So. I see you have constructed a new light saber."
    09_13_20_4_45_52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_13_20_4_46_26_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_13_20_4_47_22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_13_20_4_48_22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

"Wow, Yuki."
    09_13_20_4_49_29_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They don't have much time left in Batuu, so I will spend it collecting items and working on those programming skills.
    I'm not sending Team Dark until they have stronger skills. But we have two light sabers, a droid, and have flown on the Millennium Falcon. That's nice progress.
    09_13_20_5_22_57_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options

Is anyone else doing the Resistance? I'm on Mission 2 and trying to complete task two which is a challenge (a good thing). The storm troopers and first order are everywhere. I'm currently trying to obtain comm tower access code. I guess timing is everything.
  • Options
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Is anyone else doing the Resistance? I'm on Mission 2 and trying to complete task two which is a challenge (a good thing). The storm troopers and first order are everywhere. I'm currently trying to obtain comm tower access code. I guess timing is everything.

The one near the droid shop? I got busted the first time. I have two Sims, a Servo, and a droid so the second time my Resistance Sim worked on the comm while my Scoundrel and R2 unit intercepted a Trooper as he came around the corner and R2 zapped him into oblivion. The Servo kept watch at the other end, where I saw a Stormtrooper slacking on the job, stopping at the food stand, lol. He might have discovered us if it wasn't for his appetite. :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    *Perks up.*

"Natural man", you say? Hmm. My Sim is more of a droid collector, but she could really use one of these on her ship. Providing it's one of those self-cleaning models, of course. She's already a bit of a natural disaster and has too much space junk.

Well my natural guy carries around a lot of spacejunk. Just not the kind that clutters up the place so her ship should be safe there. He’s also a self-cleaning unit...although it’s fair to say that he needs some performance tuning so that he’ll clean more regularly. Will that do? 🤓

Ah! That is acceptable. Welcome aboard! B)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member

The one near the droid shop? I got busted the first time. I have two Sims, a Servo, and a droid so the second time my Resistance Sim worked on the comm while my Scoundrel and R2 unit intercepted a Trooper as he came around the corner and R2 zapped him into oblivion. The Servo kept watch at the other end, where I saw a Stormtrooper slacking on the job, stopping at the food stand, lol. He might have discovered us if it wasn't for his appetite. :D

I couldn't help but laugh at this :D Looks like you got it all figured out, awesome!

I am still on the fence about this pack, but I love to check the forums to see what is going on in these threads :)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    If anyone sees zabrak-horns-CC- for toddlers and children could you please post them here. I got a nice err...smuggler who would like to have those for the kiddos.

I'll keep an eye out when I'm cc hunting. It's frustrating how little fantasy /scifi clothes and accessories they have for kids and Toddlers. They always look so out of place from their parents.😑
    But hopefully somebody will make some!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited September 2020

@lielf ... Well I'm in trouble then because I don't have a droid yet and I'm doing my Mission as a single Sim. Well, after many many tries, I decided to go home and have a beach party. She'll try again on another visit. Is anyone doing the Resistance using one Sim?
  • Options
    @Hearts4u , thank you for the clear visual explanation. This helps a lot! And look at your pretty sims all posing nicely. Those CUs are great!

I do know about the blue wrench and the ‘include custom content’ switch from my own library.
    I’ve been trying to track down all the cc...which is quite an undertaking! I thought I was organized, but I just realized I’m most certainly not. We’re slowly getting there though. 😅
  • Options
    [
    Haha I guess if you listed the cc on the upload, if that is allowed (since it is perhaps above teen rating?) Or send me a pm of where to get what, I might make an exception on using cc for such an exceptional male specimen.

I’ll see to it one way or another. ;)
    Mr. Sann here loves all the attention btw. I’m still trying to find out who his barber is but he hasn’t been any help in that regard. He’s been through a lot as a smuggler lately so naturally he’d be very cautious before giving out any information. Useless. 🙄
  • Options
    RyublueRyublue Posts: 30 Member
    > @Hearts4u said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > @lielf ... Well I'm in trouble then because I don't have a droid yet and I'm doing my Mission as a single Sim. Well, after many many tries, I decided to go home and have a beach party. She'll try again on another visit. Is anyone doing the Resistance using one Sim?

I did with my tester sim, and she got quite far in the Resistance before I forced myself to stop playing her. Yeah, some of the missions are more challenging than others, I especially found myself stumped searching for a certain thing and going "but what IS that?".

When slicing in the First Order district I think it is best to have a fake ID handy. I was fortunate enough to get hold of a few early on, and my sim got through being busted several times without incident. On the flip side though her BB unit never liked her much and I never got it to successfully distract...Argon? The Lt at the First Order cargo anyway, soo I had my sims just waltz in there with a fake ID and took the chance it would work anyway. It did, but I suspect that isn't guaranteed.

Is it just me, or is even the rabbithole missions you get when you're further along in the Resistance kinda fun and exciting? I kept thinking oh no, I'm going to mess this up! (because I have a track record of always hitting the wrong option for popups no matter what I do) XD

A funny note, when I played my tester sim the entire Resistance aside from Vi and Rey appeared to be heavily pregnant (I think, it looked like it and my sim had some pregnancy-related options for some of them) ladies wearing the padded coat, while all stormtroopers where really friendly and chatty women who kept running up to my sim outside of missions to talk to her. I'm starting Mara Jade on her First Order path in a new game now and it'll be interesting to see if it turns out the same.
  • Options
    Ryublue wrote: »
    > @Hearts4u said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > @lielf ... Well I'm in trouble then because I don't have a droid yet and I'm doing my Mission as a single Sim. Well, after many many tries, I decided to go home and have a beach party. She'll try again on another visit. Is anyone doing the Resistance using one Sim?

I did with my tester sim, and she got quite far in the Resistance before I forced myself to stop playing her. Yeah, some of the missions are more challenging than others, I especially found myself stumped searching for a certain thing and going "but what IS that?".

When slicing in the First Order district I think it is best to have a fake ID handy. I was fortunate enough to get hold of a few early on, and my sim got through being busted several times without incident. On the flip side though her BB unit never liked her much and I never got it to successfully distract...Argon? The Lt at the First Order cargo anyway, soo I had my sims just waltz in there with a fake ID and took the chance it would work anyway. It did, but I suspect that isn't guaranteed.

Is it just me, or is even the rabbithole missions you get when you're further along in the Resistance kinda fun and exciting? I kept thinking oh no, I'm going to mess this up! (because I have a track record of always hitting the wrong option for popups no matter what I do) XD

A funny note, when I played my tester sim the entire Resistance aside from Vi and Rey appeared to be heavily pregnant (I think, it looked like it and my sim had some pregnancy-related options for some of them) ladies wearing the padded coat, while all stormtroopers where really friendly and chatty women who kept running up to my sim outside of missions to talk to her. I'm starting Mara Jade on her First Order path in a new game now and it'll be interesting to see if it turns out the same.

Oh my goodness, what are they doing over there at the Resistance? I might have to go spy on them. :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RyublueRyublue Posts: 30 Member
    > @LiELF said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Oh my goodness, what are they doing over there at the Resistance? I might have to go spy on them. :D

Right? :D Wonder why the First Order can't seem to find them, just look for the pregnant ladies waddling around, they're all in wadded coats as well so they're easy to spot. Hmph, incompetent stormtroopers.

Is anyone else having a lot of females named Nils at their Batuu? I think I encountered three in the tester game. Just one felt a bit odd (Nils not usually used for females and all) but sure, why not you know? But three? I'm going to keep an eye out for more Nils in the new one as well. :P
  • Options
    Ryublue wrote: »
    Wonder why the First Order can't seem to find them, just look for the pregnant ladies waddling around, they're all in wadded coats as well so they're easy to spot. Hmph, incompetent stormtroopers.

I was wondering what was going on this that forest. I thought the protruding bellies were an appearance trait written in their alien genetic code. Clearly not.
    It’s because of all those cosy tents they have over there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top