Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited August 2020
    netney52 wrote: »
    I’ll find it quite amusing if it’s something completely different to what everyone has been guessing.

I almost hope this will be the case. Not because I don't want any of the stuff * that has been guessed so far, but It'd be such a scream.

ETA: * Because I do!
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I’ll find it quite amusing if it’s something completely different to what everyone has been guessing.

I almost hope this will be the case. Not because I don't want any of the stuff that has been guessed so far, but It'd be such a scream.

Yeah I think the community would go into meltdown. It’s not a theme I’m bothered about but I could see how a space themed pack would work as it would tie inti the aliens in the game. A specific Star Wars pack I’m struggling to see the concept of it but I don’t watch Star Wars so maybe that’s why.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I'm just ready for the announcement already. I don't really care for a space themed pack or star wars, it's not my game style as I play a realistic version. But for those that would enjoy it, they've speculated enough .... just reveal it!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,972 Member

I almost hope this will be the case. Not because I don't want any of the stuff that has been guessed so far, but It'd be such a scream.

man if its not star wars that be fun
    all youtubers just eating their hat left and right
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    947 is apparently a south African radio station
    https://www.radio-south-africa.co.za/947

And someones's dancing... 🤔🙂😅
  • Options
    mspr1nt wrote: »

I am South African and can confirm this was the first thing I thought. But the station is in no way relevant to space. Well, unless.... it broadcasts on our "high veld"....but that's not space related unless you stretch the high to mean space when it's just high altitude.

Is there any landscape that'ld remind you of the place from where the radio station is from?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,398 Member
    I'm pretty sure they would not do a gamepack based on some obscure radio station.
  • Options
    mspr1ntmspr1nt Posts: 51 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    mspr1nt wrote: »

I am South African and can confirm this was the first thing I thought. But the station is in no way relevant to space. Well, unless.... it broadcasts on our "high veld"....but that's not space related unless you stretch the high to mean space when it's just high altitude.

Is there any landscape that'ld remind you of the place from where the radio station is from?

Possibly the Hillbrow tower
    https://images.app.goo.gl/9CcvoEnm1JMNUEUA7

Or at a very long and very distant stretch, Sutherland observatory, but all observatories look like this. And not sure if it broadcast that far

https://images.app.goo.gl/9y916yznCCTVTVG38
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Maybe this is a bit far fetched but if you add up 9+4+7=20 20 days from yesterday’s date when it was tweeted is the Tuesday 8th September. Maybe that’s the release date? That would fit if a trailer drops this Tuesday with a 2 week wait for the release.

Not far fetched at all. I was doing calculations like this last night, but I think your theory does seem more plausible!

It doesn’t explain the Wednesday bit though. I’m expecting it to be released early September so I think a trailer will drop next week

Well yesterday was Wednesday so it had to be calculated from that very day...

I also believe we'll see a trailer next week. The end of the Roadmap is approaching after all...

Or he could have not meant anything and it's just....Wednesday LOL
  • Options
    Maybe this is a bit far fetched but if you add up 9+4+7=20 20 days from yesterday’s date when it was tweeted is the Tuesday 8th September. Maybe that’s the release date? That would fit if a trailer drops this Tuesday with a 2 week wait for the release.

Not far fetched at all. I was doing calculations like this last night, but I think your theory does seem more plausible!

It doesn’t explain the Wednesday bit though. I’m expecting it to be released early September so I think a trailer will drop next week

I also believe we'll see a trailer next week. The end of the Roadmap is approaching after all...

But remember, today is Thursday...🤔
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

The plot thickens...
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,972 Member
    edited August 2020

The plot thickens...

*plays xfiles theme*

could it have been still wednesday there?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they would not do a gamepack based on some obscure radio station.

who knows? 🤣🤣😅
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    still nothing...this is getting annoying.
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

The plot thickens...

*plays xfiles theme*

could it have been still wednesday there?

Perhaps it’s next Wednesday somewhere else. Or maybe it’s Thursday yesterday.
    I’m sure of it.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,964 Member
    Or we are all wrong and the pack is something like,

Sims4 Discover Vacuum Cleaning
    Sims4 Get Into Taxes
    Sims4 Rich Living

Okay, not my day, I know :D --->
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member

"iT iS WoRTh 20$ beCAUse It's mORe fLeSHED oUt thaN iN ANy oF tHe pReviOUs gAmEs"

Hopefully it will be something really innovative cause I haven't been hyped for a pack since Island living. I'm a really impatient person so I will just try to forget the pack by distracting myself. Wake me up when it drops.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    "iT iS WoRTh 20$ beCAUse It's mORe fLeSHED oUt thaN iN ANy oF tHe pReviOUs gAmEs"

I never knew a simple sentence could cause motion sickness...🥴
  • Options

Haha then you aren't online enough because this is a pretty well known meme. 😆
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited August 2020

LOL, plus kudos to @SimmerGeorge , even typing that sentence needs extra energy :D

ETA: I am not online enough either, I see :D:p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options

A meme...
    What is a ‘meme’? :p
  • Options
    edited August 2020

A meme...

Since I don't know if this is sarcasm or not the meme is called "mocking spongebob" fyi.
    You need to sit with the cool kids at lunch. This is where you learn the secrets of "teenager humor"
  • Options

A meme...

Since I don't know if this is sarcasm or not the meme is called "mocking spongebob" fyi.
    You need to sit with the cool kids at lunch. This is where you learn the secrets of "teenager humor"

Haha! :D
    I am 60% of everyone’s time sarcastic. SpongeBob is a good friend of mine, but I seriously didn’t know this meme. Never heard of it.
    And you also reminded me that I’m not a teenager anymore.

You should come sit at my table though. The older kids are waaay cooler!
  • Options

LOL, plus kudos to @SimmerGeorge , even typing that sentence needs extra energy :D

ETA: I am not online enough either, I see :D:p

🤣
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Or we are all wrong and the pack is something like,

Sims4 Get Into Taxes
    Sims4 Rich Living

Okay, not my day, I know :D --->

this would crush me if it was true
    more for sim kids and more drama please