Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Yes. But can't figure out why the "move" option isnt' comming up. I enabled both Household and Single Sim move options in SP. But after buying the property on the computer, can't get this option to come up using the phone. Only the "travel" option comes up?
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @MoonandStars83 thanks, buy you know how moms are.
    @Brandontaylor yea your right, especially now that it is raining so hard. cant imagine how it would have been on the beach.
    @Puddinroy The time Machine, tried to make a better use of it.
    @bekkasan I did like the picture of the rain, had a good laugh when you said that the yard was awesomely terrible I do agree.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3962

@bekkasan Glad to hear it weakened.
    Yeah, it kind of stinks that I have to work on their friendship again. During the one day in Sunset Valley, I may whip up a friendship elixir. Melanie has the skill, although I guess one of the three at uni could learn it too.
    You're welcome!
    Nice pic of the raccoon. It's funny that I saw this today as my brother sent me a Snapchat about a half hour ago. Seems one took residence on the roof of one of the buildings at his work place.

@McTosh That's probably one of the best bachelorette pics I've seen!
    Looks like everyone had a great time.
    Great update!

@Turjan You're welcome.
    Yeah, I'm lucky with these two at least. They'll only be friends as he's committed to Ariana. I just want him and Cori to be friends too though.
    Did she die? It almost seems like that's what the pic leads up to.
    Looks like everyone was having a nice time.
    I was wondering about the statue. Now I get it.
    Awesome date! :lol:
    R.I.P. Pattina.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Love the Bridgeport scenery pics. It always looks so cool at night time.
    Miranda looks like she was having a lot of fun.
    Great update!

@BlackSand Great job on the house!
    Great job on the Sim!

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm hoping River and Haruo are safe.
    I agree, the alchemy store is a great place. I never forget to add it to every save I play.
    Hopefully Franz and Buffy find some valuable items.
    That arboretum has got to have some kind of magic or something.
    At least there is a bit of honor among werewolves, even if they are from different clans.
    I like the Philosopher's Stone. The Jones/Langerak family has one, although I never show it.
    Sounds like the wolf has been busy.
    Great update!

@emorrill No kidding. I had a headache yesterday so didn't get to do feedback. I came on to get started on it and saw I have six or seven pages to catch up on. We're only 35-ish pages away from 4000.

Page 3963

@ZhakiraP Awesome pics of your Sims through Artbreeder!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great job on the male Sim!
    Tosh looks good as a commander and an admiral.

@MoonandStars83 Great pic from your save!

@Evalen Looks like it was a downpour.
    Someone had fun though.

@CravenLestat Wow, Jeon looks great! Love the pattern too, it really looks good for that outfit.

Page 3964

@Karritz Great pics from your save!

@BlackSand Great house room makeover!
    The whole house looks great!

@emorrill Harvey looks pretty good using Artbreeder. I've used up my five but I had some awesome results.
    Abigail looks good too, even if she looks more like a drawing.
    Penny did turn out great.
    Awesome job on using the site!

@CravenLestat Wow, Somi looks very pretty as a real person!

@Nikkei_Simmer That woman you shared looks kind of familiar. Not sure who she looks like but she looks great regardless. I really hope you do try to make her a sim, I think she'd be pretty.
    I like the looks of the man you made. I haven't figured everything out yet but I had fun with the ones I did.
    Wow, your JAG villian looks cool! He has the look of someone who is cunning, clever, and dangerous. Tosh turned out great too.

@Turjan Yep, Leighton for now. I think the five kids thing may be an issue for Ava, you'll just have to wait and see. :wink:
    For a house when you didn't know how to build well, it still looks decent.

@Lashin Love the edits you did to your house!

@ZhakiraP Agnes looks great as a real person! I know with the right edits to her, she is a beautiful Sim.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!
    Great job on using Artbreeder!

***A few more pages to go and I'll be caught up. I'll share my five Sims in Artbreeder on the last post of feedback I do.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Page 3965

@bekkasan It's always nice to return to her. I'm going to be putting out updates a bit faster now, although it may be the weekend or next week for the next one.
    I don't know, it's bound to happen soon. She hasn't met any occults yet either so she's in for a bit of a shock soon.
    I like the idea of using Leighton. One, I've never really played him before. Two, Ava and Leighton are close in age, which I think would be her first choice. Three, she's not ready for Boyd yet. That story will be much different from the previous, Boyd will be a better man in this story.
    They may have, or they could have been targets.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Granny and Gramps look like they are having fun.

@Turjan Great job on Cho!

@BlackSand Great job on the remodel!

@ilikethesims30 Cool to see the inside of Doo Peas!
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Sounds like Amanda and Michael aren't getting along.
    Bye Felicia... I mean Amanda!
    Trevor seems like a person I wouldn't like.
    Great update!

@PalmArrow Always nice when Sims start making money.
    Lol at Marcel.
    It may just be an outfit issue. I don't know why it causes Sims to go invisible but it does.
    Looks like Evangeline liked the magician.
    Great update!

@Puddinroy Hi! Hope you are doing well!

@blazerntq Nothing wrong with that, I used to switch Sims all the time too. Luckily I got a few saves I've got long term ideas for now.

Page 3966

@MoonandStars83 Yeah, luckily it was just one mushroom. She should be getting a fence soon enough though.
    Wow, Darcy has been busy!

@Evalen Rain and sleeping outdoors definitely don't mix, do they? I guess if they had a tent it'd be alright but not sleeping bags.

***And now for the Sims I did in Artbreeder. I may try some other settings out later but here are these four.

jFhTU4c.jpg?1
    DKuxjTm.jpg
    Eric Jones as a Sim and his real life version. He didn't turn out too bad but I probably needed to edit something as he looks more like a painting.

61ZSvWo.jpg?1
    UgG7u6J.jpg
    Ariana turned out much better than her father did. You can also see a bit of her highlights in her real life version. She's actually the first one I did, Eric was the last.

IxddagO.jpg?1
    n9vWpo2.jpg
    Her sister Abigail turned out well too, although her RL form looks like she has short hair when it is actually a ponytail. You can't see the ponytail so that's probably why the hair turned out that way.

6d6O9yD.jpg?2
    pS3dnIz.jpg
    Evan turned out great too, at least in my opinion. These were all when the triplets were teens so they'd actually look slightly different now. I saw there was an age slider but I didn't like the results.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    You all are paying for artbreeder? Seems a bit pricey.Was gonna try it out but didn't realize you had to pay.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @GraceyManor No, I'm just using my five free uploads. I agree, it is pricey so I'm not going to pay for it. You can do other things in it too as I'm taking actor's and actresses and mixing them up to see their kids. Just did Henry Cavill (Superman) and Amy Adams (Lois Lane) and both genders turned out great! That part is free too, it's just you can only upload five of your own pics without paying.

QD7sCZ4.jpg?1
    Here is one of their daughter. I think she's really pretty.
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Created a save in Beach City today! Even though I don't have ITF and a lot of the store content it had in it I'm going to make the most of it and use those extra lots (ones with content I don't have) to add my own places.

For the save I made two sister sims (like my Queens Fam save).
    First is Amelia Whitman.
    Amelia is originally the premade female sim with the cowgirl hat.
    I gave her hair from the 70's 80's 90's SP. It's the cute short haircut. Her hair color is the dark red color and she has brown eyes (I think?)
    I gave her the traits Handy, Night Owl, Supernatural fan, Athletic and Animal Lover; her faves are Indie music, Peanut Butter And Banana sandwiches, and the color black; and her ltw is the Tinkerer (master handiness & logic). I might have future plans to make her a vampire.had
    Her sister is Aquata Whitman. She has blonde hair and gorgeous blue-green eyes. (I already forgot what premade she originally was!) Her traits are Loves to Swim, Sailor, Loves the Heat, Green Thumb, and Angler; her faves are Island Life Music, Fish and Chips, and the color Aqua; and her ltw is Deepsea Diver (master diving skill & earn 40,000 simoleons in diving collectibles.) I have plans to turn her into a certain ocean loving creature causing them to move into a beach house.
    They also have a small dog called Chloe.

I moved them into one of the apartments in the middle of the town. The apartment is very run-down but the girls are slowly fixing it up. I'm going to move them into a better house once they have the money.

I'm planning on letting them enjoy their 14-day sim-summer, possibly getting part time jobs and working on skills while exploring the place. Once fall comes I will send them to Uni (I'm hoping they'll have enough skills figured out to earn credits). Then again in winter or spring possibly.

So far I've only made two other households for the town, a aspiring singer sim who's also a witch living alone (err, with a black cat named Jinx), and a interesting couple who are very business like. I'm letting Nraas SP do most of the moving in sims. I just hope it adds some supernaturals and showtime career sims.

I didn't play much other than sending the girls to the park. They did a short water balloon fun and then a hotdog eating contest (Just the two of them. There was another sims there but she chickened out before the contest started.) Amelia won.
    Then I sent them to the beach. I'm planning on letting Aquata start on her diving skill and Amelia will enjoy the telescopes up at the Welcome Center.

Question: Where do sims take diving classes?
    and where can I find a psychic wagon at beach city?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @rubyskywalker , if I remember correctly diving classes are at the science rabbithole!
  • Options
    My first Artbreeder experiment - I used Jess, a sim I made to model some of my patterns:

DwVXzOK.jpg

MG8Fech.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Brandontaylor

Nice artbreeder pics

@GraceyManor

I only tried the free uploads but did not mess
    with the site too mcuh.

@MoonandStars83

Thank you

@bekkasan

Thank you for the comments
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited August 2020
    For anyone who uses Artbreeder and hasn't figured it out, if you delete your past uploaded images, you'll get the upload amount back so you can upload new ones. You can right click an image and save it to your computer so it won't even count as a download for the website. You can use it endlessly without paying.
  • Options
    @PalmArrow

A lovely update
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Duvelina , thank you, that's fantastic! I figured out that right click+save didn't count as a download, but I didn't know that you could delete uploads and get endless uploads. I'm going to bring ALL my sims to life now!

@Silverofdreams30 , thank you! :)
  • Options
    QfvMJkP.jpg

Moonlight Falls in the early morning
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Great screenshot @Silverofdreams30.
    It's one of those times when the light and landscape are almost perfect for a picture.
    Unfortunately ... I would take note of the time, and then take probably four Sims days trying to get my Sim in position at just the right time to capture that picture with a camera in game, so I could use the picture in a digital frame ... :/

@rubyskywalker:
    Sounds like your sisters have a good start in Beach World.

As @PalmArrow mentioned, the Diving Class are offered at the Science Lab.
    You can start gaining the skill simply by Snorkeling at the beach.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Here are Artbreeder portraits of my Starlight Shores household. I'm very pleased with how Evangeline and Gemma turned out.

Evangeline, sim version:
    zdlBI1J.jpg

Artbreeder version:
    QrlQxpM.jpg

Gemma, sim version:
    bHs5Uzn.jpg

Artbreeder version:
    p92pnhO.jpg

Marcel, sim version:
    iOmaYXr.jpg

Artbreeder version:
    EQC3rOu.jpg

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Brandontaylor they all look great. Evan is probably my favorite.

@Silverofdreams30 Beautiful picture of Moonlight Falls.

@PalmArrow All your artbreeder sims look great. Now I´m curious what Evangeline would look like if you lowered art and cranked up sharpness quite a bit. :p

@MoonandStars83 that poor paparazzi! I bet that wasn´t in his job description!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    ♩♪♫"Take me down to the Nightmare City...where the grass is dead and the scene is gritty...Ooooh...please don't take me home..." ♫♬
    Screenshot-45.jpgScreenshot.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    @PalmArrow All your artbreeder sims look great. Now I´m curious what Evangeline would look like if you lowered art and cranked up sharpness quite a bit. :p

@ZhakiraP , I still had the image uploaded, so I tried it:

sHERIAY.jpg
  • Options
    I also dabbled in some Artbreeder for my Pleasantview sims.
    Brandi Broke
    Screenshot-145.jpg
    Brandi-Broke.jpg

Lucy Burb
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Lucy-Burb.jpg

Alexander Goth
    Screenshot-146.jpg
    Alexander-Goth.jpg

Nina Caliente
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    Nina-Caliente.jpg

Don Lothario (😍)
    Screenshot-115.jpg
    Don-Lothario.jpg

Angela Pleasant
    Screenshot-125.jpg
    Angela-Pleasant.jpg

Lilith Pleasant
    Screenshot-120.jpg
    Lilith-Pleasanr.jpg

Dina Caliente
    Screenshot-144.jpg
    Dina-Caliente.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2020
    @Duvelina, Your female sims are beautiful...and your male sims are handsome. :) Great work with the Artbreeder settings.

~evil grin~ ...and I must thank you tremendously for that tip about the "deleting uploads..." I shall proceed to bring my sims to life...including... Kimber. :D

OK...with the exception of Lia...and Heather...since they were based on my real life wife - there are rules against that on this forum. ~sigh~
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Duvelina , the Pleasantview sims look amazing - maybe Nina Caliente looks most like a photograph of a real person, but it's hard to even choose a favourite!

@Nikkei_Simmer , when I see a screenshot of a meteor and a panicking sim I immediately know it was posted by you! :smiley: That town looks very atmospheric!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer , when I see a screenshot of a meteor and a panicking sim I immediately know it was posted by you! :smiley: That town looks very atmospheric!
    Good ol' Phil...he decided to detonate a garbage pile with a det-pack. :D Haven't used one of those in a long while. :D

@PalmArrow. I wonder what our esteemed Simgurus think of the "realistic" photos popping up on our threads...or like our... um... avatars. :mrgreen:

"Hey...waita sec...isn't there a rule against using your real face in an avatar? uh...oh...wait..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! I've been looking for a website like Artbreeder for a while now. PortraitAI just didn't do it for me.

I wasn't trying to cheat the system or anything. It just... happened. Now to hope the creators won't notice their mistake. 😂

@PalmArrow Thank you. Nina does look the most real out of all of them, although I think Angela looks pretty great too. I'm having so much fun with this website.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited August 2020
    @PalmArrow She is looking good. It´s a very cute sim regardless :)

@Duvelina They are all super.
    Dina! She looks a bit ... worn :p

@Nikkei_Simmer great pictures. What town is that?
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top