Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Humara is spotted swimming in the pool naked with Nick (who does not get naked) which annoys Simon

CeD1eby.jpg

He has been getting on well with Tammy since the breakup with Humara and they decide to hang out

taOgZhr.jpg

She is very cute and there is something nice about her

jxoLGre.jpg

They head to the beach

IGCWa10.jpg

Maybe Tammy would be better for him?

e1Q90dy.jpg

h9BVAWU.jpg

EYCY6P0.jpg

They go and see a film together

vLhRb2O.jpg

It looks like things are going well for them

vHo3CtH.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 ...
    Simon and Tammy will probably work out better by far.

Looks like Nick and Humara are getting along ... Maybe they deserve each other.
    If worse comes to worse, they won't be messing things up with other people.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Comments. :)

@BlackSand I keep thinking that guy's (Curtis') shirt is a "Vote for Pedro" one. :lol:

@Duvelina I don't think I ever properly welcomed you to the thread so, Welcome! :) Thanks for sharing about your gameplay.
    I have to say Jennifer Burb seems to be channeling Bella Goth. ;) She (Jennifer) is very pretty.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. :kissing_heart:
    I get the feeling some people think Elliott and Leah are rushing into their relationship, but... Hubby and I met and then 3 months later we were married. :p Almost 14 years strong! <3

@king_of_simcity7 You caught the perfect look on Simon's face to illustrate his disgust and heartbreak over having to hear Nick and Humara in the other room... Poor guy.
    YES! Tammy cometh! :mrgreen:
    Thanks for the comment on my latest story update. Yeah poor Sam can't catch a break with the ladies. :lol:
    Not long now until I set Simon up with Tammy
    ^Happy to hear it. They are the best! <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you my friend. :) Glad you enjoyed reading it. You're enjoying the heck out of playing this Moonlight Falls save huh? :lol:
    I need to play there more - the scenery and homes are gorgeous - since I just barely added Supernatural to my game like...3 months ago. :p

@CravenLestat Hey buddy. :) What project are you working on now??? :smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @BlackSand more will be revealed over time :smile:

@emorrill one day to go until they have their first in game kiss :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    @BlackSand I keep thinking that guy's (Curtis') shirt is a "Vote for Pedro" one. :lol:

LoL ... Unfortunately he has a new shirt :#
    and a new place to stay for the next 6 months (3-4 months for good behavior if he stays out of trouble).
    His past came back to haunt him ... As so often it does in the real world.

50169755483_847ba12e01_k.jpg

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @blacksand He broke a law for those accommodations,why didn't you tell me.He could have just stayed with my sim I have 35 of those cells in my basement at my sims hou.............. :#

I mean umm move along nothing to see here
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Duvelina I'm glad you feel welcome. :blush:

@king_of_simcity7 Yay! I love the kissing pics! :smiley:<3

@BlackSand Oh boy... :p
    Yes, our past does seem to catch up with us...
    He's a cutie by the way. :love:
    @blacksand He broke a law for those accommodations,why didn't you tell me.He could have just stayed with my sim I have 35 of those cells in my basement at my sims hou.............. :#

I mean umm move along nothing to see here

@CravenLestat ^

LqXNsPC.gif

Oh my! :joy:

;)
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    So I'm in process of updating Uni with all the EP/SP content to make Uni a more engaging and immersive experience for my sims. So far added non traditional degree classes like watersailing & snorkeling for Athletic majors. And stables for my horse loving sims to practice their horsemanship skills in equestrian events. So they're near professionals when they graduate Uni. And can enter both regional & international competitions once they return home from Uni. Now trying to make a savvy seller's lot to help my business sims with their salesman skillsets.

Ran across this terrific mod for Simkea which is perfect lot to train my business sims on:

http://modthesims.info/d/435663/simkea.html

Only problem is this lot was designed for TS2. Been unable to find any lot similar to this for TS3 even on TSR. Which is weird because there are quite a few Simkea related lots/CC for TS4. Now wondering if a modder made a lot similar to this but their CC is lost on the obscure pages of a blog in modding community cyberspace somewhere
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hey friends. :)

So sometimes I like to go back and read my stories in the perspective of the reader. Like, what my thoughts would be on it if I hadn't written it and didn't know what was going to happen. ;) It's really kinda fun. :blush:

Anyhoo, I I gotta throw this thought I had out there because I'm wondering if any of you thought the same thing. :p Hee hee!

So Haley and Alex right?
    50164518518_cb9d12aa57_c.jpg

Both experiencing some hesitation in their rapidly growing relationship, but after a tiny bit of coaxing from Haley - even though she was hesitant to pursue the next level of their relationship - gets him to woohoo with her hours later. In a public beach bathroom of ALL places! :lol:

50164517508_88c0d1c628_c.jpg

There's ONE song, out of SO many, that instantly came into my mind as I reread. (Okay, maybe it did a little while I was writing it too. :p ) Y'all know me. :smirk: Music is life! 🎵

Now I'm not foreshadowing anything by sharing this, but turn up the volume and take a trip down memory lane with this one. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJ2Vh_e2dQ

Well?

:p

Edit: Or should it have been "Maneater" by Daryl Hall and John Oates. :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Challenge Update - Challengers Disqualified
    Rules state that the Team Challengers have to both finish the Challenge.
    All properties bought during the Challenge will be sold.
    All monies earned/acquired during the Challenge will be forfeit and donated to Sister Mary's School for the Blind.

Meanwhile ...

50170467421_f8f71527ce_k.jpg

On the Phone With the Hollister Family's Lawyer
    Susan: I don't care about the Challenge nor the Money, why aren't you helping Curtis?

Attorney McLaren: There's not much to say Susan, I had a chance to meet with Mr. Steven's but he declined counsel.
    He had a laundry list of offenses, vagrancy, petty theft, failure to appear and so on ... All associated with when he was homeless.
    He said he didn't want it to go away ... He wanted to get past it all.
    He cut a deal with the District Attorney, and plead no contest in return for waving probation after his release.

Not a bad deal considering his circumstances, if he really wants to leave his past behind, and move on.
    The last thing he said to me was that he was truly sorry for his mistakes making a mess of things for you.
    In my opinion, he was sincere, and he does care about you ... He just has to get himself on the right path now.

50170724482_a5383ab68a_k.jpg

Curtis at the Bridgeport Minimum Security Correctional Facility
    Money ... I don't care about the money, because I gained something way more valuable ... Knowledge.
    Not just book learning, or knowledge of what to do ... But the knowledge I could do it.
    My past doesn't really matter ... I came to the challenge with nothing, we made a bank in weeks, and I can do it again.

There's no way to express how much Susan helped me ... I already miss her terribly.
    But there is no way she needs to be mixed up in the hurricane that follows me ... She deserves a better man.

On the bright side, I currently have plenty of time to actually read her books.
    No matter what the book sells say ... She's a better writer than me as well.

• Options
    I don't know if you guys seen my fairy I made the other day,I posted her in the last screenshot thread.

Anyway I was in game not taking her seriously cause intentionally tried to make her look fairy even went more extreme with the alien eye slider and a unique lip shape.But started saying "Hey she is really pretty,I bet she would make a pretty human"

After doing a few small face changes for a bit and stuff first hair I tossed on her randomly in CASt was the 40s curler hairstyle and it came to me.She was a glamorous 1950's home maker and TV family housewife,then chose the outfit and styled it and ...

Here she is now

😍

qlrTm7s.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Langerak Update

lsiv6SK.jpg
    Today Ariana was the first one to get up. The full moon was the previous night and the moodlet hadn't worn off yet so she ate in werewolf form.

X4GohS9.jpg
    Quinton got up next and worked on the laundry before eating his breakfast and showering.

hBqtzRJ.jpg
    Ariana was already exercising when Cori got up to eat her breakfast. Ariana had an opportunity to gain celebrity points if she exercised.

9KVa5fw.jpg
    I had Quinton play his guitar so he'd gain a point in it. It'll be his main skill requirement for work so now is a good time to try and max it.

tq61klN.jpg
    Then it was time for classes. Today they had all three due to it being a Monday.

8PQetnP.jpg
    Between classes, Quinton found Ariana and gave her a kiss. Unfortunately, he was also thinking about the woman behind him.

ViBvdpd.jpg
    X60C2a6.jpg
    By the time all three classes were done, everyone was starving. Cori got home first but Ariana somehow decided not to go home when I told her too. That made her get the Hungry Like a Wolf moodlet, or whatever it's called and it forced her transformation. She almost passed out before she got into her bed even.

***Only played the one day last night. Just wasn't feeling the game too much then, although I'm not losing interest in it. I may or may not play one of my saves tonight, I'll just have to wait until the time I normally play. Anyway, I'll do feedback in a couple hours.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited July 2020
    MOONLIGHT FALLS - The Raggington Legacy second edition

Someone new is moving in to my Moonlight Falls makeover game...

It´s an extremely grumpy teenager.
    His name is Rich Raggington. He has done this before, sort of.
    He was perhaps slightly less edited, had fewer traits and started off in Pleasantview by getting abducted and impregnated by an alien. Let´s hope things turn out better this time around. :D

50171153236_93e47d87e3_h.jpg

Rich will once again found a legacy, this time in Moonlight Falls where I have made over the entire population. No EA randomized sims for Rich! :p His legacy made it to gen 6 last time.

Sorry about the dark picture. I just had to get that expression for his introduction :D
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited July 2020
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @ZhakiraP , your Argus and Dante are so handsome!

Thank you! Oh and this is is gorgeous! Both the sim and the pattern.
    PalmArrow wrote: »

@emorrill your story and your sims are awesome! The pictures are really beautiful. I like that male sim (me and names) is his name Harvey by any chance? The one with the moustache. He is an interesting sim!
    @ZhakiraP Nice family pictures :smile:
    Thank you!
    And please tell Tammy that with her sense of style she certainly should not judge others :s:p

@ZhakiraP The Wolff family there is one I do remember. Some of the families in the game I forget though.
    He may have, you never know with werewolves.
    James even looks like he is disappointed in that picture.
    Great update!

Thank you! He made it very difficult getting that family photo taken. He kept staring at Alfred, making grumpy faces :D
    @ZhakiraP

They all look great, its fund making the townies
    over.

Thank you!
    Rafael Striker is looking good. Great update!

@BlackSand Ooohhh, looks like there is drama going on! :p

@Brandontaylor That girl really has wonderful table manners :D
    Look at Quinton and Ariana putting on a show :p

Post edited by ZhakiraP on
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraP wrote: »

@BlackSand Ooohhh, looks like there is drama going on! :p

It's why I love this game ... I don't even always know what is going to happen.

I micromanage my Sims and Games, but that would be boring after a while ...
    and the alternate scenarios the game offers, get boring after a while too.

So ... When the opportunity presents itself ... I roll the dice.
    Literally percentile dice on my desk.

I figured that with his backstory of being homeless and a terrible upbringing ...
    There would be about a 35% chance that when the cops ran a routine background check, there would be something else there.

Rolled a 28 and Curtis was going to be in trouble for something more than paint ... Made up the rest from there :D

Happy Simming!

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Boards are slow again.It seems to slow down when I come back.Poor timing I hope.XD
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited July 2020
    Bebe Does It.

"Bebe...what do you need a DNA sample of me for?" Haruo asked puzzled by the strange request.

"It's genetic research...if the werewolf genes translate into problems with either gender and right now, I've only got one set of genetic markers - female...that is...me..." Bebe said "If I can't map out the genetic sequence, I'm going to have a tough time trying to ensure that what we've been infected with won't affect us adversely."

Haruo raised an eyebrow. It didn't seem as though Bebe was telling him the entire truth of what she was planning, so he tried a shot in the dark. "Yeah, well...don't tell me that I'm going to be saying hello to a brother or anything...right?"

Bebe flinched. Yup, he got her with that one. Haruo looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were lonely...?" Haruo asked.
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    "I've had a crush on you since high-school, but you were essentially River's she had you hog-tied from the very start." Bebe replied forlornly. "And River wouldn't have liked it if I had tried to get your attention. And living under this roof. I have no choice. I'm a werewolf, just like you and her...Phil and I had to flee too, less than a week after you two left."

"I take it you're going to rapid-grow him?" Haruo looked at her curiously. "...to young adulthood?"

Bebe looked embarrassed, "Yeah..." she replied looking down at her feet. She felt like she was growing a genetic device to scratch a persistent itch.

"Alright..." Haruo nodded. "But don't tell River that you did this... She might not understand." He did feel weird giving his consent. It was his genetic material and essentially any clone that resulted from the science experiment that Bebe did, would essentially be a genetic copy of him. He just looked at it and resolved that instead of calling it a clone that he would call it his brother by unconventional means.

Bebe did after all seem happier when she finished with taking his DNA sample. She picked the test-tube from the emitter and smiled gently...at her crush, "thank you..." she said softly as she left the bathroom.

Haruo looked up at the ceiling rolling his eyes. Oh...the fallout from this one could be nuclear. Incidentally did giving another woman...genetic material so that she could make a clone of him...that she was going to do whatever with...constitute cheating on his own wife? Or did the fact that the clone had its own ideas of what to do with his own life...make it "not cheating?" That was going to give him a headache and a half.
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    This was going to be the piece de resistance of her science studies. Bebe grinned to herself as she was reminded of her successful attempt to remove her fear of technology. Now using the science station didn't trigger technophobia since she'd removed the trait thanks to the Brain Enhancement Machine. And now essentially she was making a genetic copy of Haruo.

"What'cha doin'? eh?" Phil asked, to Bebe's consternation. "You researching samples? Need another one?"

"No need. Already got one, Phil, but thanks for asking." She said briefly. Any conversation seemed to encourage him and she didn't want to encourage him any further than she did by speaking with him. "It's a complicated procedure." she informed him letting him know that she needed her full concentration on the process so that she could make the one precious sample of Haruo's DNA that she had count.

"OK..." Phil replied. "I'll see ya at lunch then?"

"Maybe..." she replied non-committally.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    About half an hour later, Bebe succeeded...
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    ...beyond her wildest dreams...
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    She named him Tatsuo...and she could feel the desire pooling in her. Hopefully he felt the same way about her. She wasn't disappointed.

Her crush warded off questions from River about where "his brother" had come from by saying that... "Well...he flew in from Chiba-ken" and that was that. And hopefully it would remain that way. After all...Haruo may have donated genetic material, but Tatsuo was his own person. At least Bebe would keep telling herself that.
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    Until she believed it as truth.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @emorrill Bummer their party got rained on.
    ****When the mood strikes, I guess.

@BlackSand Great pic!

@Duvelina Great makeover. Love the bot pic!
    ****At least one of them got away.
    ****Sorry they lost out on the Challenge.

@king_of_simcity7 Simon will find someone worthy of him.
    ****I knew he'd find someone!

@GraceyManor Stay safe!

@Nikkei_Simmer Boo! Bad pun!
    ****Well, she's happy now, I guess. River's gonna have kittens if she finds out, though.

@yoshi_dragur2012 I can send you a copy of my Amberly's Adventure Arena. It has all skill items. The only problem is it uses stuff from nearly all EPs, SPs, and Store stuff.

@CravenLestat Lovely Sim.

@Brandontaylor Here wolfy, wolfy, wolfy...

@ZhakiraP Welcome, Rich!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

More crashing issues with crashing today. I'm not sure what the problem is. Either way, I managed to get Darcy at the top of the Painting career. She even got a ribbon from City Hall for making $25,000 in consignment sales as a painter. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, and hopefully I can get her the last little bit towards maxing out the painting skill. She did manage to complete all the skills challenges, though that's not something I'm trying for. I did remember a picture, though.

Ycw4jKT.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Page 3955, continued

@MoonandStars83 Painting is one of the nice skills to have. I like how much money a Sim can make off it.

@GraceyManor I don't usually eat mac and cheese so I'm not sure how it tastes cold, lol. Everyone says I'm a picky eater and I agree. :lol:
    Yeah it would. It's kind of like seeing an animals eyes at night when driving down the highway.
    Ah well, at least the two of them got to go rob the bank later.
    Saw that. Hope it weakens or misses you but we all know how that goes.

@emorrill You can definitely tell Elliott and Leah are in love.
    Congrats to Elliott and Leah!
    Sounds like Emily gave Shane some tough love again. Yanking the IV out (or in Shane's case, mentioning it) reminds me of my grandpa. He got impatient when the doctor took forever to give him the okay to leave so my grandpa yanked the IV out since he was mad. He was a stubborn one, that's for sure.
    Congrats to Penny winning the race!
    At least the rain didn't put a damper on things.
    Glad to hear Maru is okay with Harvey and Penny.
    Sounds like Alex couldn't resist a pretty lady.
    Well, I'm hoping the Wizard has a good excuse.
    Great update!
    You're welcome, and I'm glad you enjoy my comments. Sometimes I just say the first thing that pops into my head when doing feedback.
    I wonder what he'd think if they could come to our world? He'd probably think they were some kind of goddesses or something.
    I'm looking forward to seeing him without it. I'm betting he looks different.

@BlackSand That's a great looking meditation garden!

@Duvelina Jennifer's looking great!
    Gamma seems happy with the Rhythm-A-Con.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Cool, I knew a few of them did but I'm betting there are a ton more.

@king_of_simcity7 With the way Humara is, I guess Nick better enjoy it while it lasts. I don't know if she'll stick with him, but then again she may.
    Poor Simon, no one wants to hear their ex and their enemy making love.
    Yes, he will, and I bet it's with the woman staring at him. (Yes, I know it's Tammy. Just had to answer his thought.)
    You're welcome.

@Nikkei_Simmer I had that issue last night. Sad part was my Sim was almost home but jumped off their bicycle just to transform. Got to love when they get hungry.
    Well, Bebe doesn't seem to mind. I forget, is she a werewolf now too?
    Great update!

***Okay, guess I was wrong. It was several hours before I came back for feedback. I got another page to do but wanted to post this so you all wouldn't wonder what happened. RL just got in the way so I'm not playing tonight but I plan on doing a lot in the Langerak save tomorrow and Ava's over the weekend. I really need to get an update out on her. For the Ultimate Sim, I'm probably waiting until next week to finish her university but will pause the save after that until I get Ambitions.
  • Options
    Page 3956

@BlackSand Well, it looks like two Sims may be getting in trouble.
    Nice of Curtis to cover for his friend.
    Great update!
    Poor Curtis. It's not fun being in jail.
    I think we better investigate @CravenLestat 's basement. I bet Curtis would like being in that jail though.
    Man, that stinks. They did all that work just to lose everything?
    I'm glad Curtis is doing his time but stinks that Susan loses all that.

@king_of_simcity7 I kind of guessed Humara would be the type to skinny dip, no matter who was around.
    It's good that Simon has Tammy to talk to.
    Yes, she'd definitely be better for him.
    Great update!

@emorrill Yeah, it seems Alex and Haley are growing close since coming to the Sims world.
    Not a bad song choice. I don't know that one but I do know of Phil Collins. I do know 'Maneater' though, and the ones who sing it.

@CravenLestat Great job on the Sim! She does look like a 50's TV show character.

@ZhakiraP Yeah, I'd hope he doesn't get abducted again. That could never be fun.
    Here's to hoping Rich can make it to ten!
    Lol, sometimes the things Sims do make me laugh.
    She sure does. :lol:
    Yeah, everyone had to watch them. Apparently they both have classes in the same building during the same period. I never did pay attention to where they all go but happened to see it.

@GraceyManor Yeah, they were a bit slow. In a way that's good but in other ways it's not. Makes for easy feedback but then I feel like I want to see more posts. Hopefully it picks up enough that we can make 4000 by the end of August, although it's okay if we don't. I just can't wait for it though as it'll be my first time hitting a 1000 page marker on this thread. I didn't start participating until page 3100 or so.

@Nikkei_Simmer Just as I figured, Bebe cloned him. Wasn't expecting Haruo to let her do it but was glad he did. Now I just hope River believes the story about the clone being his 'brother".

@MoonandStars83 It's so entertaining having werewolves around. Only issue is the transforming when hungry.
    Wow, Darcy is doing well!
  • Options
    Simsalot99Simsalot99 Posts: 100 Member
    Metal is a rock star. The pay is crap. Other sims make simoleons hand over fist hocking juice while I bust by back. Metal is grumpy.

Found a carrot in the road...
    [img][/img]QB8DHbx.jpg
    Met this guy at a party. Werewolves shed...
    [img][/img]iIXKLoH.jpg
    Why do you have such great hair?
    [img][/img]oq7gcnV.jpg
    It was a full moon...
    [img][/img]EYV09z7.jpg
    This guy was a shambling zombie on the front lawn. One her reverted to human form, it turned out he was hot and had good traits. Metal thought he was the one, so Metal went outside to introduce herself.
    [img][/img]DZKbYZm.jpg
    Invited sim inside - Robby.
    [img][/img]pQ3FaYd.jpg
    Horrifying pancakes saw everything...
    [img][/img]q1SuqoE.jpg
    What is a flirty pickup line for a vampire? Love at first bite? I'm a sucker for you? If this van's a coffin...
    [img][/img]3XBKA9Z.jpg
    Seriously got to hurry this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 up because Robby is exhausted from being zombified, and Metal has to pee. Resisted the urge to get married before needing to pee. You know how it is.
    [img][/img]YHf7LrF.jpg
    lol
    [img][/img]egPKduG.jpg
    Turns out the grocery store is the place to play for tips in Midnight Hollow. Go figure. The usual haunts weren't really working out.
    [img][/img]xHIF5ij.jpg
    Pancakes are still there...
    [img][/img]4A2z8vf.jpg
    ....and still there
    [img][/img]0FcDwhh.jpg
    Made a jackolantern...
    [img][/img]yFUwYQY.jpg
    A pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good jackolantern...
    [img][/img]hLRmXs7.jpg
    Went to a party. Stood in the snow in a bikini... Vampires feel no pain from the cold!
    [img][/img]uq33Ob6.jpg
    Inside, the party raged, where guests read and watched tv in their swimsuits with abandon. Nobody go to the fridge or clean up the toilet if you made a mess or anything, or you'll be asked to leave.
    [img][/img]4oJvUg3.jpg
    Went home... What's up with this guy?
    [img][/img]JjU0QlV.jpg
    Jackolanterns collapsed...
    [img][/img]xnaG3ei.jpg
    Put the horrifying pancakes outside for the paparazzi...
    [img][/img]4QuIYjW.jpg
    Racoon is super cute walking through the snow...
    [img][/img]RJ2qoo9.jpg
    ...But also kind of a jerk. Normally I would mind, but rock star pay is so bad that Metal has been leaving garbage out for the paparazzi because she can't afford a bigger lot to accommodate a privacy gate. Thank you racoon.
    [img][/img]UUbupY7.jpg
    Paparazzi wrecked my snowmen...
    [img][/img]0uGX8PO.jpg
    [img][/img]pl3VPZG.jpg
    Plant died...
    [img][/img]hNBlt6b.jpg
    Got married...
    [img][/img]ddiUo2N.jpg
    [img][/img]NMX4d6F.jpg
    Tv broke...
    [img][/img]51zEXDi.jpg
    Robby thinking about Metal's cooking...
    [img][/img]F7D792v.jpg
    Turns out Robby was not as good at his career as I thought he was, being at the top level.
    [img][/img]7t71dxb.jpg
    Being grumpy has been a lot of fun...
    [img][/img]hS4Xa6z.jpg
    But it interfered with the party animal trait, so the trait will be replaced for a while. We'll just say love softened Metal up. (That guy again.)
    [img][/img]WbpScdR.jpg
    The End.
    [img][/img]sMokeWt.jpg

• Options
    @Simsalot99 I'm not a doctor but gonna have to say after that stunt and only seeing the screenshot Robby seems to have a thoracolumbar fracture most likely translational rotational injury with a posterior ligamentous complex/complete injury of cord/conus medullaris neurology.

Get him to surgery immediately

:|

@Emily4331 😏

My EA only clothing attempt,would you believe choosing the skirt in CAS took the longest even counting making the sim.Went with a ITF skirt

snW2G72.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat She looks great! You're the best no-CC sim creator...but you probably already knew that. :tongue:
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited July 2020
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Turjan Great to see you post again. :) Hope you are doing well.
    @emorrill Thanks, I'm doing okay. I'm posting from time to time. My last comment on your story was regarding the first part of your last chapter, but only rather short. Loved the updates. Looks as if Harvey's mustache will be history soon :lol: . I guess the Alex and Haley attempt didn't strike me as very promising for the future, not because of the woohoo, but because I'm not sure whether their personalities will actually gel. Oh, and a dramatic finale. I guess the wizard was very lucky that the armed lynch mob wasn't the kind that acts first and regrets later. Awesome scenes and pics altogether.

@PalmArrow I hope you have fun with your town. I even use the random genetics mod on some of my old saves. This makes quite a difference. One day, I have to use it on an unedited Twinbrook and see what happens :lol: .

@ZhakiraP Yes, those worlds are awesome :smile: . Loved your last entries, too. You have a hand with making the most boring sims look interesting :smile: . I hardly recognize Argus, but that's a good thing :lol: .

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. No, my Strangetown is the one by Aaron Rogers, who also made Mesa Grande, Bridgewood and a few others. His worlds are very well made. Sorry that you still experience crashing issues.

@Lashin Oh, I see. You should be able to get much better graphics out of your game than what you showed. Just make sure the game knows that your video card is capable of doing that.

@Brandontaylor Thanks. I can see that you get eager to move on :smiley: . University can get very repetitive. Still, I like those scenes from the house that I know very well.

@Simsalot99 NIce pics from your game :smile:
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Well, regarding my game, I noticed I was missing something more important (in the rather subjective sense of "important"), my most used facial hair and brows. Really, I develop an intense dislike for the launcher, which I unfortunately used for installing cc in the beginning. It's pretty much impossible to find out the file name of anything I miss, and I regret not taking care of making definite copies of the cc I actually installed. I must have the files somewhere, but it's like searching for the needle in a haystack.

It's basically what these two brothers wear here, with one slightly different variant and a chin strap from the same author.
    J0QtALG.jpg
    During my search I found out how much horrible stuff I downloaded :lol: . Still, I hope I will find these again.
    Post edited by Turjan on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top