Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello all. As some of you may feel left out of my last comment, I'd just to add that I read and give my L&A's to just about everything, except maybe some of the personal comments directed at specific people.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, it's definitely better now. I really enjoyed your last updates by the way. Awesome makeovers :smile: .
    Also, your "no CC" makeover is very well done, too :smile: .

@king_of_simcity7 You are welcome. I hope you had a great day.

@Lashin Looks as if your "love bunker" is taking shape :smiley: . I'm curious what the story behind this will be.

@PalmArrow Thank you. And I didn't even post all originals, but the Bayless clan is kind of infamous in that regard.
    I love that library. I usually use more modern houses in my game, too.

@CravenLestat Awesome sims. It's great what you can do without CC. It's funny that you seem to have a "move everything up" strategy. I usually go the other direction.

@emorrill Thank you for the kind comments. And no, I didn't TA all the elders :lol: , I TA'd the puddingface families that had crept into town. I set the cumulative chance of dying to 1 now, and I hope the "elder issue" will all be clearing up naturally soon.
    My main couple got their kids when they still lived with DeAndre Wolff and his wife Gala plus their respective kids, and after Nick Knack had died of old age and "Saucy Girl" Knack moved into some kind of commune under the rule of Oliver Greenwood, I really hurried to have my founders move in with Pattina, so they could inherit the house when she would die. And she doesn't die. She's now 254 days into her elder stage. While I always liked her, I guess it's kind of time...
    Regarding Twinbrook and ears, there are more than just the Bayless clan with those sliders maxed. However, there are also a lot of sims with ear sliders minimized, like Shark Racket or Thomas Castor, and those micro-ears look similarly ridiculous. Here's Thomas Castor as reminder:
    4puW3DB.jpg
    It's a general issue in town that lots of sims have maxed out sliders of one or the other kind, even noses or eyes. Needless to say, those micro-ears also had to go.
    Well, not sure what that smirk meant, but we will see about Alex and Haley, I guess.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. Yup sounds like a good strategy. I didn't have crashes, but my game behaves much better now. It doesn't need a minute to close anymore, either.

@Brandontaylor Thank you very much. Yeah, that's also what I did with the university house, plus the fridge treatment. Although, for my Pleasantview family, I extended the house one square to fit a double bed into the last room, instead of the bunkbed I usually put there.
    Nice pics from university. I always make good use of the group science project to speed up the skilling of my sims by connecting to the hivemind. As long as you have sims in the science&medicine or technology careers, the game lets you use it (of course you can always reset the interlopers), and everyone else can trod along. For the science skill, it's much better anyway.

@Emily4331 The flashy hair suits Jade's face nicely.

@blazerntq I also use Imgur and hope it will last.
    As I didn't really introduce my Twinbrook couple, here's a pic of Amy (Bull) and Randall Elmore (my Twinbrook founder) watching the stars, straight after some bedroom activity, under a lantern - all done autonomously :smiley:
    yEPh5Vb.jpg
    Randall spent his YA days on lots of things and only thought of starting a family around the time he turned fully adult. Given I only switched in NRaas SP very late in this game, he still beat out most of the rest of the town by a few days.

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat, @Brandontaylor, @Karritz and @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the birthday comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @king_of_simcity7

Happy belated birthday

@blazerntq

Thank you

@Turjan

Than kyou
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 - Tiffany is just as stunning as your sims with CC. She's beautiful.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer

Thank you,
    I really liked how she turned out.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Karritz ...
    Your Sims look lovely and it is kind of interesting how Flona and Clara look like their names ... :)

Oh ... Since you don't usually do fireplaces, the moveobjects cheat works on fireplaces.
    You can place the fireplace on open ground, then take the 3 pieces (fireplace, chimney and the smoke top) apart.

This is useful when the chimney doesn't quite fit your build the way it should.
    In a real build, the builders would just pipe it through the attic or whatever.

Anyway ... You can exclude the chimney, or even build a fake chimney that better matches the house, and put the top on that.

@GraceyManor ...
    Love the Noble on a horse (sorry I missed the story).
    I tried playing Medieval Save before, but Kings and Queens stopping to answer their cell phones was just too much ... :D

@Brandontaylor ...
    Uh, yeah ... Having class, standing outside messing with a radio, in a storm, presents so many ways that could end up in dead.
    Of course it doesn't surprise me since Ariana is at University ... They're not that bright :p

@Emily4331 ...
    It is nice that Craven 'graciously allowed" you mess with his Sim.
    On the other hand, he usually just kidnaps them.

There was fight in the pilot's lounge ...
    It seem like everyone wanted to fly the plane going to New York for some reason ... :D

@Nikkei_Simmer ...
    Elleen's ASVAB Scores must have sucked ... :p
    I mean when you are dumb as a box of rocks, and the recruiter tells you that you will be working at a hospital ...
    You are more likely to be working as a grounds keeper, than a brain surgeon ,,, But, he didn't lie to you,

"You're a smart guy, you like tanks. well we'll have you in a tank in no time."
    Of course he may not tell you that you will be in the motorpool for the First Armored Division ...
    fixing onboard communications equipment in tanks.

Edit: Best piece of advice I ever got from my recruiter ...
    "When they ask you where you want to be stationed ... List a place you don't mind going first, but the place you really want to go second."

I listed Japan first, and Germany second ... My first permanent party station was Germany for three years.

@CravenLestat ...
    There's two bad things about figuring out how to remake townies ...

1. You are compelled to do every townie.
    2. The game keeps adding people, and the people it adds really don't know how to dress.

I will come across a paparazzi (or whatever) sometimes, and think ...
    "If your common everyday hairstyle includes wearing a flowered swim-cap to the grocery store ... They need to up your meds."

@Silverofdreams30 ...
    I really like your No CC Sim.
    I don't often find Sims that can wear that hairstyle either ... But she kills it ... B)

Post edited by BlackSand on
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Good morning! I know, I've been absent all week! I'm sorry. :confounded: Work was extremely busy and I had no time to make comments. Long, hot, exhausting days. I might as well been working full time and getting the bene's for it! :grimace: I did read and awesome all stories and pics while I drank my morning coffee. I will not give that time up. It's a great way to start the day even when I don't have time to make comments. I enjoy reading what your sims are up to and you guys gave me lots of fun reading this week. I've got tons of paperwork to catch up on this weekend, so I guess technically I am still working. :open_mouth: I will try to make comments over the weekend and hopefully next week won't be quite so busy.

Got a hurricane coming up our coastline this weekend, in my area Sunday evening. :cry: It looks like it is expected to be far enough off the coast that we will get winds and rain, but not hurricane force ones with current projections. Keep praying it stays well off the coastline!

I opened my screenshot folder this morning and realized I had some from last weekend I had not moved to Flickr. @emorrill requested to see a picture of Marshall with long hair. Um, not a good look for him. :lol: These are a few of the ones I tried.

50152959917_ba61fb7842_b.jpg
    50152723981_349231a218_b.jpg
    50152723991_44c8cee313_b.jpg
    50152724031_89ca54b2e4_b.jpg

As much as I love long hair on guys in sims and life, I prefer Marshall this way. :love: Whatcha' think @emorrill?
    50152723821_fab6000739_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @BlackSand. :mrgreen:

COMBATGRP6 probably decided to drop her off at the island. "Here. Lieutenant Commander, I have a TAD task for you; go inspect that island see if there's any signs of Russian intelligence gathering operations." translation (go play PAO to the plasma bugs).

"Yes, sir."

I need to get FSX (Flight Simulator X) Gonna use some of that footage (screencaps) so that I can continue my story...https://sims3punchout.blogspot.com/

F-14Tomcat_VF-41.jpg
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @BlackSand

Thank you, it's not within my comfort zone
    to create sims without cc, but she turned out really well.

@bekkasan

I prefer Marshall with short hair haha.
    sorry, your work is so busy hope you can rest a bit this weekend.
  • Options
    LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    Thanks for all the love, guys! I am really happy with my bunker :)

@MoonandStars83 Yeah... there is an inordinate amount of white. On one hand, it adds a futuristic vibe to it because mithril-grey and white really give off a nice, neutral-looking look; I got that from a lot of ITF's stuff, that's already coloured in white and mithril-grey. Plus, there's the full-wall lights that shipped with IP that I love to bits, and they're also mithril-grey. I literally go bonkers and cover entire walls with them :P

On the other hand, white is a great canvas to build off; I've done that in order to turn the party room into one with many shades of blue. And then there's the fact that it's a bit plain...

@Turjan Love bunkers... in bygone days I'd purchase an empty lot as an additional home, or set a lot to "No Visitors Allowed" without buying it, and build a love shack there in Edit Town. Nowadays, I don't want to do that because it's too much prep, and since the main lot is 64x64... why not use as much space as possible?

I've been very productive last save game! So, basically, the basement area seems massive. Amirite?

Wl1xPq3.jpg

But the basement area relative to the entire lot is tiny! That's a lot of blank space I'll have to fill up...

YBhEneT.jpg

There's three basement levels dug, in case more space is needed. If not, I'll nix the third level.

yCnj1nA.jpg

The kitchenette is complete, the adjoining dinette is coming together, too... but the latter needs less white!

HufQiYt.jpg

The master bedroom in the love bunker is complete! Portraits not pictured in this screencap.

XzWBgXG.jpg

The main house's master bedroom is also coming together...

ufoKdzI.jpg

So, this isn't anywhere near complete, but I've dumped all the skill objects here - sans those only found via BuyDebug - so I don't forget about them when building rooms.

QGcHfEN.jpg

I need to take a picture of the outdoorsy stuff I've dumped all over the yard, and also dig my pool... again.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    Question, what is a photo site that is good to use for help with posting pictures to the forums? It has been so long since I have played.

postimage is what I use.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2020
    @BlackSand
    I tried playing Medieval Save before, but Kings and Queens stopping to answer their cell phones was just too much ...

There was a mod to disable cellphones with a click of a button but now I can't find it.

Edit: Here it is https://modthesims.info/d/385378/more-less-opportunities-no-answer-phone-call-anytime-no-auto-smartphone-tasks.html
  • Options
    @Lashin. I love bunkers. Especially the military type.

Screenshot%2B%2528305%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%2528306%2529.jpg
    The Messhall
    Screenshot%2B%2528382%2529.jpg
    The Agricultural Area.
    Screenshot%2B%2528385%2529.jpg
    The Science Room.
    Screenshot%2B%2528387%2529.jpg
    CO and XO of the bunker
    Screenshot%2B%2528397%2529.jpg
    VADM Toshio "Animal" Nakamura and RADM (upper half) Thomas Boone (from JAG)
    The Command Speech:
    Screenshot%2B%2528479%2529.jpg
    Master Guns Stacker
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited August 2020
    @bekkasan Good luck with the weather!
    Hmm, regarding Marshall, the first image would work with some leather outfit, but that would be a completely different story than what you are telling, like a band on tour or something like that. The third one looks pretty good, but again, that would be more for some glitzy big town story. Not a fan of the other two. For what you are after, I agree, the short hair works best.

@Lashin Filling a 64x64 lot to the brim is, in my experience, a recipe for disaster, at least if you plan on playing longer on that lot. Karritz might disagree, but I didn't have much luck with that.
    Last time, I showed the main couple, and here are the three "real" kids of the Twinbrook family. Stevie, the oldest (in the center), has Julienne Knack as mother, but the game has treated him as a homeless kid in China since his birth. I just now added him to the family. The other two, Bradley and Janet, are Amy's and Randall's kids. I was looking what they were doing, and they had all decided on reading :smiley: .
    k1FXhwe.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer ...
    LOL ... With the size of the island she, would have had to parachute out of the F-14 Tomcat.
    At least I would have been nice enough to drop her off with a OH-6 Cayuse ... :D

@GraceyManor ...
    Thanks for the link ... I figured there was one somewhere, but had been too lazy to look it up :/

• Options
    edited August 2020
    COMBATGRP6 made her fastrope from a SH-60 Seahawk. :mrgreen: And in Service blues too. That musta really hurt the hands. :D

As for "Punch-Out..." (the story that I was working on...before I found out that I really needed FSX to complete)... I had Animal and his RIO Lieutenant Leah "Butch" Cassidy marooned on an island. Hydraulics failure on the Tomcat, controls seized up and they had to punch it.

Well... let's just say that it's going to be a Castaway Legacy...or if they get found; the Judge Advocate General of the United States Navy is going to have a friggin' field day pasting their ***es to the dartboard and clobbering them over the head with the JAGMan for Courts-Martial as well as the UCMJ.
    Screenshot-257.jpg

...and Tosh's six is grass...
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Well... let's just say that it's going to be a Castaway Legacy...or if they get found; the Judge Advocate General of the United States Navy is going to have a friggin' field day pasting their ***es to the dartboard and clobbering them over the head with the JAGMan for Courts-Martial as well as the UCMJ.

Pfft ... Any decent JAG Officer could get them as little as an Article 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment) ...
    With 60 Days restricted to base, and one half of one months Pay for two months.

There might be a rear-end chewing to go along with it ... But, meh.
    Don't ask me how I know ... :p

• Options
    LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer That's an amazing bunker! I mean, if the base game incorporated Military as a non-rabbit hole career, what you've kitted out would be great for that.

@Turjan Yeah, there's no way I'll be able to fill it to the brim... but may I ask why it's a recipe for disaster? And how did Karritz manage it?
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2020
    Played on the Oakley Family

Thursday saw a Snow Day, which meant the kids have another day off school, while Iris made a batch of nectar; as she finished the nectar she was making she rolled a Wish to make two more bottles. Friday saw the kids go to school while Dennis and Iris spent the day chatting. Marcus has got on the Honor Roll. Saturday saw Dennis using the Training Dummy, Iris collecting seeds and Marcus going to the Stadium. Bede and Rose just chatted with their Imaginary Friends. On Sunday, Iris harvested the Blackberry plant; as she harvested the plant died, prompting Iris to dispose of the dead plant. She decided to plant a Peppermint plant.

@king_of_simcity7 Happy belated birthday
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options

Working on a Build Today
    Working on a cottage in the mountains on Monte Vista.
    Got the shell and household landscaping done already this morning.

I'll move inside and finish out the lot after cutting the grass in the real world today.
    Happy Simming!

50176344948_26b832b59a_k.jpg

• Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Realized my attempt to make Torrey the handy inventor of the Ludlum family might have been a mistake because he's freaking hopeless.
    oklqED0.jpg

eQURSbo.jpg

Good thing both his parents are adept at using the fire extinguisher and the father is an actual Firefighter.
    soxum8j.jpg

~*~

Meanwhile Aaron, the founding father of the merry family above (great-great-grandfather to Torrey), decided to pay a visit to one of his grandchildren.
    dWNQ5yz.jpg

Uh-oh
    IwXaHe7.jpg

Seriously Grimmy? That's pretty insensitive.
    U2UYa6X.jpg

And there goes Vincent taking an involuntary nap behind the sofa (again). Such a brave lad.
    bcGqRmf.jpg

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Comments time. :blush:

@CravenLestat Yay the tutorial continues. :grin: I'm learning much and thanks for spelling it out step by step. 👍
    Now just changing her top to the one from the IP special limited edition
    ^I was gonna say I love that top and was gonna ask where you got it. :p
    She's getting prettier and prettier.
    Did you see my comment to you on page 3957 in between your tutorial posts? :kissing_heart:
    Wait...no lip tutorial also? Or did I somehow miss that? :(

@GraceyManor
    emorrill it happens every time.Sometimes I feel like I’m getting skipped over, even when I give feedback to people.It discourages me and that is why I tend to disappear without any word.
    ^Girl, you have no idea how much I feel this from time to time too...since the notification system is borked and people don't get notified of my tags. (Or I worry I said something that bothered someone...) You're not alone. <3 The same could be happening with your tags unfortunately. I doubt anyone is purposely skipping over you because you're so sweet. I try to tell myself not to take it personally when people don't reply back to me as stuff happens, but it's hard sometimes. One time my buddy on here tagged me and somehow I completely missed their lovely comment even when I was reading through the thread. :open_mouth: I felt so bad. I was just really out of it that day. It could be any number of reasons so try not to let it bring you down. <3
    And it's totally okay if you don't give out individual comments all the time, we just love having you, and everyone else here, posting and sharing all the fun going on in their games. :)
    I miss that story of yours too. Praaven is a lovely world and it gets my imagination rolling! (I laugh at the way the horse's head is 🐸🐸🐸🐸'ked in that photo. :joy: )

@Brandontaylor
    It really is. In real life, I'd almost expect food to be flying all over the place when they done that. Also, the plate would probably go to the floor.
    ^I know, right? :lol:
    Guess your Grandpa was a bit similar to Shane.
    His drinking was mainly due to nerves after serving on a submarine in the early 60's.
    ^Bless his heart. <3 I can't imagine the anxiety he felt day after day. That would SO be me deep down under with my chronic anxiety. :flushed:
    Yup, only Emily seems to have the power to put Shane in his place and for some reason he cowers to it. :smirk:
    Enjoyed your update on the Langeraks. Quinton is a cutie. :love:

@Nikkei_Simmer Poor Eileen...
    Yeah I think hubby would say not to trust the recruiters as well. :lol: Army is different though. ;)

@Karrtiz *Waves* :) Enjoyed your posts.

@king_of_simcity7 Awwwwww! More adorably romantic photos of Simon and Tammy. <3<3 Love that dock!

@blazerntq
    Nice kissing pictures. I remember when I was young I used to kiss easy out in public but since I have gotten older I have become very shy about it.
    ^Shockingly enough I've gotten this way in my older age too. :open_mouth:
    I loved seeing people kiss in public (just not too much tongue, eww) and I gladly kissed the heck out of hubby in public! I didn't care! I was in LOVE! :love::mrgreen:
    DO IT! :smiley: (Playing the sims. ;) )
    Question, what is a photo site that is good to use for help with posting pictures to the forums?
    ^ postimage.cc is great and easy to use and it's free. But they have limited free storage now - grumble - so you have to pay for more. It's the same with Flickr, which I greatly prefer so I'd recommend that. Some folks on here use imgur, but I dunno if you have to pay for it and how much free storage space you get. (Guess Emily4331 answered that. Yay.) Whatever you do DON'T use Facebook for image hosting! Take it from someone who learned the hard way. Their URLs change so pics won't show up after a while and I think they do that because they don't want people taking advantage of free bandwidth from them, or something like that. Just trust me. <3
    Another question, which files are the ones that you a player should delete to make their games run better again? Thanks.
    ^All the Cache files and the pictures from the FeaturedItems Folder. Don't delete the folder itself.

@Emily4331 Wow! You took Craven's modest sexy stewardess and make her into a smokin' sexy stewardess! :lol: (The guys aren't complaining I'm sure. :smirk: )
    Great job! :star:

@Silverofdreams30 Great job on your CC-free female. :) She looks lovely.

@Turjan
    ...and "Saucy Girl" Knack moved into some kind of commune under the rule of Oliver Greenwood,
    ^I laughed SO hard at reading that, not even sure why, but it just struck me as funny. :joy:
    254 days into the Elder stage? That's long! What do you have your lifespan set to again?
    Holy honk! I don't remember Thomas having shrunken ears like that when I played there! :open_mouth: Although, I only showed him for a short while going on a planned date with one of my main character's daughters. I need to check those pictures again. :p
    Coincidentally enough, the oldest daughter dated Shark Rackett when she was a teen and that...didn't end well. :smirk: If you'd like the link to my Holland family story out of curiosity, I'd be happy to share it with you. :blush: But yes it's a LONG and involved story like my other ones. :blush:
    Sometimes I throw out the smirk emoji to tell people they may be on to something. :smirk:;)
    Oh that's Amy Bull!? I was trying to figure out who she was. I was kinda predicting Sophia Carlton, but then remembered she has blonde hair. You made her so much more pretty! :star:
    So is your profile pic an AI version of a real picture of you? ;) Which site did you use? I can't get the popular one to ever to work for me. :confused:

@bekkasan Yeah this was a busy and tiring week for you. {{{Hugs}}} <3
    Ugh about the hurricane. :confounded: I hope and pray it stays away and goes towards the ocean.
    OMGosh I'm giggling at the long hairs on Marshall! :joy:
    Yeeeeah long hair is not a good suit for him, but the 3rd picture down didn't look terrible like the others. :lol:
    50152723821_fab6000739_b.jpg
    ^Oooohhhhh YES! :love: Very very much prefer! And I LOVE that hairstyle! <3 Woo!
    fanning-self.gif
    Thanks for sharing. :kissing_heart:

Awesome posts to the rest of y'all! :star:

I've been tempted to read my Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap) story on my blog from the very beginning. I miss him. <3 And...it's a dang good story, if I do say so myself. :p:blush:

Happy Simming everyone!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @lisasc360 Wait is that lil girl trying to insinuate I am the baby daddy I seen that thought bubble :| and why is my sim always rocking his Denny's dishwasher outfit in your games :#

Revenge will be mine

@Emily4331 Oh my :o I like what you did there,that escalated quickly.Did you think I would not notice you even recreated my exact screenshot too very very nice.She looks really good in red <3

Auirplane movie esque line time

Before Takeoff

Flight Attendant: Nervous?
    Craven: Yes. Very.
    Flight Attendant: First time?
    Craven: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

:D

Hit awesome on the sim updates got on seeing 29 new posts you guys have been busy today <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2020
    @emorrill It is the Island Paradise survival pack.That outfit is so cute but highly recommend it for two other reasons if you can snag it on Ebay etc for a good price get it

1:Not only great for castaway but great for making zombies all the ripped clothes dirt spots can be colored like blood and stuff

2:Best set for making homeless sims and hobo challenges dumpster diver etc

Here we go look (Again wayyyy!!!! wayy!!! worth for making homeless sims)

WAtGDf4.png

Plus look at the objects you get *the pastel colors are just one option there are several presets like that wood wall piece has a plain version,I used it as a headboard for a bed in my games too*

miJUfbe.png

My favorite fire pit came with this set,if you remember my LP rags to riches start with a tent and that firepit

PXEvLqX.png

And yes more

K2FqcoB.png

BRB see if I can find pics using that wood as a headboard

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top