Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    edited July 2020
    My sim went to her boyfriend's house to meet his family for the first time.
    It appears that her father in law is Johnny Zest! :D

70klp4al.07.2020_00-50-24.png

It was going all well... I thought ....

Suddenly Johnny and his wife get up and fight with each other!!

uv50m49.07.2020_01-03-14.png

The crazy thing was.... after their fight the first thing they did was hug each other :D

27ptgg.07.2020_01-03-53.png

I am happy I am not the only one finding this situation confusing .. :# Poor little girl :'(

awwtpxt5.07.2020_01-04-05.png

And when everyone was sleeping, they did it again.........

xvgp8fltvlugc.07.2020_01-08-30.png
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Diary of Roxanne Denney

-I’m home now, and I found an old diary of mine, the rest of them are safely under lock and key, but somehow I found this half finished one in the bookcase, hope no one read it though, (sigh). And since I need to practice my writing for work anyway, yeah, I’m employed, I’m writing in it again. What happened was, I went to a job fair the last term and met Ms. Eastwood from Simogue, Inc. it’s a magazine and has a big online presence too. I talked with her a bit and then noticed that the address on the company literature had an address that I knew, it was close to the bowling alley where the teen club met. I asked her about it, and she said it was a satellite headquarters for the online blog they had, then I showed her the SimPins page for Paragons, told her about being president of the club and showed her a bunch of pins from the Smogue blog, but didn’t mention it was totally Miranda who does it, of course. Then I asked about working for it, she offered to take my information and give it to the lady over the blog, who works out of that satellite office. A couple days later I got a call from Ms. Channel from the blog, and she offered me a job as a Trend Setter, which meant I could live back home and work there right after graduation. I’m saving up now, I want to eventually move into my own place, like, buy a starter home, instead of renting. Plus, I wanted to come home and be a big baby too I guess, you know, let mom and dad totally take care of me for a while.-

-Earlier, mom and dad were at work and Tucker was over at Peter’s house, leaving me and Miranda at home to watch Austin, who was playing on the monkey bars in the backyard. So I was online looking at work stuff while Miranda played chess by herself, of course, in the living room. Finally, Miranda asked me if we could talk, like, just us, kind of a we/them talk. Meaning it was stuff just between us kids, stuff we don’t tell mom and dad, it’s kind of a thing we do, we’ve kind of always done, I guess. Even with Austin sometimes. Miranda asked me what really happened between me and Ranbir, if what I told the ‘rents was the whole truth or even close to it.
    Two things, Miranda is almost an adult now and applying for colleges and, well, she can totally keep her mouth shut. So, I decided to come clean. I told her that the version of my breakup I told everyone was not entirely accurate, that I had kind of left some things out. I told her that all those weekends when I came home because of Tucker’s coming out and how mom and dad were having a hard time dealing with it, well, that was only part of the reason. I also would stay over at the house where Ranbir lived then, either on Friday or Sunday nights, depending on my classes. That he and I started, you know, woohooing after I went to college. Miranda said she actually thought I had done that already before I went to college. But I told her that I only did it after Ranbir was talking marriage, he wanted to get married right after graduation, but I wanted to go to college and get my degree before I could even consider that. So, I guess, I kind of started because I knew he was really serious and I thought I was old enough, and I, well, I was in love with him too. The thing is though, that he got tired of waiting, he came to college in the middle of second term and told me that he wanted to marry me and he would transfer to FI or Ubrite and we could finish school together. But I honestly wasn’t ready, and I guess Ranbir was tired of waiting for me to get ready, and he kind of felt like our relationship was very one-sided. And ultimately that I might never be ready. So he ended tings, he just was not happy with our relationship staying like it was. Then I told Miranda something I heard Aunt Nina say, that guys fall in love with girls they woohoo, and girls woohoo because they’re in love. And I guess the woohooing had sort of made Ranbir want way more than I was willing to give, in hindsight. It was a little after that when his dad fixed him up with the girl from his work and, well, they did eventually get married. He should have waited for you, Miranda said. Maybe, I told her, but since I’ve never been in a relationship where I feel like I’m way more into the other person than they are into me, I can’t say how bad that feels. Maybe, it’s kind of really painful or something. Jeez, Roxie, you sound really grown up, when did that happen? Asked Miranda. I just laughed and said, only sometimes, not even most of the time do I feel or act grown up.
    Then I asked Miranda, since we are playing true confessions, what really happened between you and Dario? Everything and nothing, she said. OK, that was totally cryptic. But I waited, that works best with Miranda sometimes. Finally, although it seemed to take forever, she said, well, I didn’t wait. I would go over to Dario’s house on Sunday’s when both his dads were working, and park on a street way behind the house and slip in the back door. We met like that three times. Ok, that had totally taken me by surprise, like, I would never have, I mean, I had not even considered that that was or could have happened, honestly, not with Miranda. Don’t look so shocked Roxie, you kind of remind me of mom when you do that, and she laughed. Sorry, I said, I was just totally not expecting that, not at all. Well, the thing is, that it didn’t make me feel closer to Dario, I mean, when we were actually doing it it felt really good sure, but after, I don’t know it felt weird, like he had invaded my space or something, and I know that sounds crazy. But each time it got worse. So I told him I wanted to stop, he cried, and begged me to give him another chance that he could be better and stuff. Which was not the problem, and I told him that, but I kind of think he blamed his performance or something. Anyway, going backwards in a relationship is kind of a, well, it just can’t be done, even I know that, so we kind of fizzled out after that. He has a girlfriend now, so I just hope he is not totally traumatized by me or anything. I’m sorry, I said, really. Maybe he just wasn’t the right guy for you. Maybe, Miranda said, I haven’t given up yet, and just so you know, I am totally not into girls, so it’s not like Tucker’s kissing thing. I had been wondering that actually. Yeah, I said, it’s not my thing either, I like boys way to much. Miranda just said, duh.-

XhNXxNs.jpg
    Miranda and Roxie share a moment.

-For some reason, Miranda wanted to celebrate her birthday by having her birthday cake at midnight, like at the stroke of midnight. I have no idea why, but I get her not wanting a party. Anyway, her birthday was Saturday so it was OK to let Austin stay up late Friday night, although he was really sleepy by then. But after cake Miranda had a surprise, she had letters, college letters. How she managed to hold on to them and not open them earlier, is way beyond my comprehension, just saying. But she did get offered a Distinguished Degree in Computer Science from Foxbury Institute, which is what she was really hoping for. She had confided earlier to me that that kind of job is one where you don’t have to deal with a lot of people and suited her, plus she is into computers and chess and dry things like that anyway.-

GOVGnL6.jpg
    Miranda’s midnight birthday party.

-Two things, Tucker doesn’t eat like he should. He eats that awful cereal that is high in fiber with no sugar or has oatmeal with some raisins in it in the mornings, and seems to exist mostly on yogurt the rest of the time. And dad told me he refused to let him get him a weight machine like both Felipe and Than have, which, for an athlete, makes no sense. And Miranda, well, she’s planning on living in the dorm which both mom an dad are pushing, but it’s totally not going to work for her. I lived in the dorm for two terms, then moved to a smaller house the last two, on advice from Omar, I might add. And I had a hard time dealing with other peoples stuff, so there is no way that someone like Miranda will be able to deal with it. I have to talk to mom and dad about all of it somehow.
    I got my break when for some reason Felipe showed up on a Tuesday, how that boy can get his schoolwork done and practice and play soccer and still come home weekends and in the middle of the week, well, I don’t know how he does it. But, I outlined my two things to him and begged him to help me talk to mom and dad. OK, well, the thing is, I knew that mom and dad would pay way more attention to me and Felipe together than if I just tried. He’s kind of like the replacement for Omar these days in our house, you know the Golden Boy thing, Felipe gets straight A’s, Felipe is a starter on the soccer team, Felipe is mentoring Nanny Prescott’s foster son in soccer, etc. stuff like that got mentioned a lot around here by my parents.
    He actually totally agreed with me too, about Miranda living in the dorm knowing how she is and that Tucker’s eating habits sounded way off, plus the whole thing about not wanting a weight machine was totally a red flag on the play. So I started and told mom and dad my concern, we were in the kitchen, but afterwards they kind of started making excuses and stuff about my concerns. Then Felipe started talking, he was really, I don’t know, he was able to convey worry and concern without seeming to be emotional and explained in detail how hard dorm life was even for him and me, and that someone like Miranda was just ill equipped for the social requirements of dorm life. Then he said that Tucker should be eating a high protein diet as well as weight training, one of the first things he had done was outline both of those for Ryland when he began mentoring him. And he said, that when Roxie shared these matters with me, I respectfully have to tell you both that I was in complete agreement with her on her level of concern. Something like that, is how it sounded.
    Well, mom and dad did take notice then, dad said to us that Tucker told him he was watching his weight for the swim team. But Felipe told dad that no diet he had ever heard of for an athlete was anything like what Tucker was eating and that no athlete was ever supposed to skip weight training. Then he suggested to dad that he speak to Tucker’s coach, that if Tucker was using the swim team to explain his behavior then dad could use the swim team to get him back on target. Then he said that he felt that Miranda would be better suited to live in off campus housing, either alone or maybe with just roommates. That for her, it would make the difference between success and failure, that he understood that it would place a bigger financial burden on our family, but that he honestly saw it as the only winning strategy for her. I kind of wanted to kiss Felipe right then, like on the cheek, I mean.-

-When dad talked to Coach Bragg, he found out that the coach had been planning to address some concerns with mom and dad at the next PTA meeting, that Tucker’s performance had dropped at practice and that he was goldbricking on the weight training. He told dad that he would talk to Tucker and “put the fear of god” in him, threaten to pull him off the starting line up if he didn’t shape up, which he would not want to do, especially if Tucker was having some issue, but that as long as Tucker didn’t know that well…. And also that he would give him a diet for building muscle and that dad should totally buy the weight machine and personally see that Tucker followed the program for it. The coach emailed both to dad, he said as Tucker’s swim coach, to let him play the heavy and see if that did the trick.
    Boy did it ever, Tucker grumbles and makes faces when he eats but he does eat and him and dad are both training on the new weight machine together, and if dad’s working mom steps in, or even me. He’s totally backed into the proverbial corner now.-

GgeEO26.jpg
    Tucker works out with his dad.

-Mom and dad found a house and rented it for Miranda in Britechester, it’s small but it has one big bedroom and one small one they said. They made Miranda agree to get a roommate, someone she thought she could live with to help with the rent and stuff, but mostly because they want her to have some social interaction while at college. I think she really liked the idea of the house, to be honest. I do think that the whole dorm life thing has been something she was nervous about. She seemed really excited by the house and living off campus, way too happy for it not to have been a concern, IMHO.-

9Lw7ORe.jpg
    Miranda’s college house.

-The next weekend I got a chance to talk to Felipe, he was home again. I used the excuse of updating him on Tucker and Miranda when I went over to his house to see him, but I really wanted to talk to him about college. He was in his room trying to catch up on some term paper, both his parents were out. So if he came home to see them, well….
    Anyway, we talked about Tucker and Miranda, of course, then I asked him about school. He told me he was struggling, that juggling soccer, his parents dealing with his being in college and his assignments, well, he wasn’t doing it very well, he was kind of failing at it major league. He said managing his time was way harder than he had ever imagined.
    Then I asked him, what his priorities were as in what order did he prioritize his goals, sounded like something he would relate to in my head. Well, he told me, my main goal is to get a degree in Economics, but you know that Roxie. Really, I said, because it looks like to me your major goals are worrying about your parents “Empty Nest Syndrome” and soccer. OK, that’s not fair Roxie, you came home a lot too, when the Tucker thing happened. Yes, I did, I said, but I worked like a fiend all week, had no social life or extracurricular activities and I also had a serious relationship going on with Ranbir who lived close to my parents house. So, I was still making school work my main priority.
    You, Felipe, are definitely not. And unless you do, you’re setting yourself up to fail, big time. So, if as you say, your priority is working towards your degree, then go back to school, go to the library and catch up on researching your term paper. And let your parents deal with having their little Felipe be all grown up, because that is never going to change, you can never ever be little Felipe again. Plus, if soccer is still too much, then do what Omar did with the ESports thing and drop it, your parents can pay the tuition anyway, you don’t need the scholarship. And before you tell me that you like really like playing soccer, let me mention that there are intramural soccer teams, that would love to have an ex-soccer player on their team, so you could totally still play, but it would be way less time consuming.
    Felipe just sat there with kind of a hurt or disappointed look for a few seconds, then said, Roxanne Denney, were you always this smart and I just missed it? Boys tend to do that, just in general with girls, I think, I said, but I’m a little older than you, so I’ve learned a few things.-

@haneul About the Claudia thing, that was a bit gamey on my part, see, she was about to age up to YA along with Felipe and Ivan Scott and that would have left me with too many open slots on the bowling team, and my MCCC would have assigned someone before I rotated back to the Jeffries house to have Than find new members. So I kind of just had her resign, it would have been more fun to have her on the team, but it was her time to move on anyway.....

@Simmivie Wow, those in-laws make the Pancakes in my game seem tame. :D

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on 100 Babies Geri Generation 3 (Until she dies...)

rVtFzsS.png?1

This is Penelope she has become a young adult. She will sticking around to make sure Angela makes it to a young adult in case Geri dies before she gets there.

MORE
    kxcJv77.png?1

Penelope.

n90TYfT.png?1

This is Peyton becoming a teen.

IdGWh3j.png?1

She is Liv's identical twin but she aged later.

bg1nQdL.png?1

It's time for Elle to become a child.

HNgP5D9.png?1

Elle.

rogGxTU.png?1

Blaine becomes a teen.

RtUr5cv.png?1

Blaine.

ALL BABIES THIS GENERATION:
    #31 Lumen (Twin)
    #32 Ziva (Twin) (Other Parent: Emilia Ernest)
    #33 Leroy (Other Parent: Julia Wright)
    #34 Abby (Other Parent: Tess Munch)
    #35 Clive (Other Parent: Khloe Delgato)
    #36 Jason (Other Parent: Lorelei McIntosh)
    #37 Derek (Other Parent: Anastasia Goth)
    #38 Dexter (Other Parent: Neal Huntington III)
    #39 Major (Twin)
    #40 David (Twin) (Other Parent: Federico Flex)
    #41 Ravi (Other Parent: Grady Goth)
    #42 Penelope (Other Parent: Harvey Goth)
    #43 Liv (Twin)
    #44 Peyton (Twin) (Other Parent: Timothy Landgraab)
    #45 Blaine (Other Parent: Moses Watkins)
    #46 Elle (Other Parent: Zane Haskins)
    #47 Angela *MATRIARCH (Other Parent: Brice Kelley)

NAMING THEMES (Gen 3)
    Crime Shows:
    Ziva, Leroy, Abby: NCIS
    Clive, Major, Ravi, Liv, Peyton, Blaine: iZombie
    Jason, Derek, David, Penelope, Elle: Criminal Minds
    Dexter, Lumen: Dexter
    Angela: Bones

PREVIOUS GENERATION'S BABIES

GENERATION 1: (Matriarch Amy Dinklage)
    #1 Karl (Other Parent: Johnny Zest)
    #2 Jack (Other Parent Paolo Rocca)
    #3 Antony (Other Parent Marcus Flex)
    #4 Jessie (Other Parent: Gavin Richards)
    #6 Erin: (Other Parent: Mitchell Kalani)
    #7 Dominique (Other Parent: Akira Kibo)
    #8 Karen (Other Parent: Ted Roswell)
    #9 Chace (Other Parent: Arun Bheeda)
    #10 Elisabeth (Other Parent: Bob Pancakes)
    #11 Jennifer (Other Parent:Diego Lobo)
    #12 Tomer (Other Parent: Eric Lewis)
    #13 Nathan (Other Parent: Gunther Munch)
    #14 Colby (Other Parent Salim Benali) Matriarch for Generation 2*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 1: The names of the real life actors and actresses that played in the Amazon Prime series The Boys

GENERATION 2: (Matriarch Colby Dinklage)
    #15 Nate (Other Parent: Jaxton Fryes)
    #16 Adele (Other Parent: Henry Jang)
    #17 Eric (Other Parent: Elisha Kalani)
    #18 Alanis (Other Parent: Shaquille Pancakes)
    #19 Scott (Twin)
    #20 Dave (Twin) (Other Parent: Samson Bailey)
    #21 Emma (Other Parent: Duane Talla)
    #22 Jewel (Other Parent: Aika Kahananui)
    #23 Kurt (Other Parent: Makoa Kealoha)
    #24 Melanie (Twin)
    #25 Chad (Twin) (Other Parent: Cameron Fletcher)
    #26 Anthony (Twin)
    #27 Colton (Twin) (Other Parent: Angela Pleasant)
    #28 Freddie (Other Parent: Darrel Charm)
    #29 Victoria (Other Parent: Lilith Pleasant)
    #30 Geri (Other Parent: Grace Anansi) Matriarch for Generation 3*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 2: Musicians
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    My 1 star celebrity became best friends with a 5 star celebrity NPC ( judith ward ) and I am working getting her married to kayla flemming
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited July 2020
    I have been doing makeovers! Here's one for Inna Cents:

RkcAnuM.png

For some reason my sliders aren't working on her and only on her so I can't adjust that waistline. Poor Inna.

Other makeovers! The other Noble Vampires, Elle DeVampiro and Vladimir Bloodvein (named thus to distinguish him from Vladislaus Straud). They all have their original outfits as their now-formal outfits, and two everyday outfits each. Speaking of which, here's the OG Vlad. Finally redid my L Faba, and Morgyn's wardrobe has somehow expanded to thirty-one outfits dear god (5 everyday, 4 formal, 2 exercise, 3 sleep, 5 party, 2 swimming, 5 hot weather, 5 cold weather).

Still to come: post-timeskip Caleb, Lilith, and Johnny (only two years, but it'll give me a chance to shuffle them around a bit). Raylan will probably be getting a bunch more too!

Speaking of Inna! Here she is pre-makeover. I wanted to set up something between her and Raylan, and it seems she has an eye on someone else instead... ;D
    SZ3odbj.png

And, some cuteness:
    eFGfGkf.png

@Duvelina honestly, Max could probably do with a calming hobby XD;; And yeah, if Brodie did that autonomously, why not work it in?

@sunblond ohh, time for Felipe to fly the nest. Poor Jade, I can understand why she's a mess. It's really sweet that he hung out with his parents, though! Great job on getting a good degree!

Congrats to Roxie on the job! (Heh, she's now coworker to my Caleb!) Midnight cake sounds fun, honestly. Hope Tucker manages okay, and I'm glad she was able to give Felipe some good advice on managing his time.

@DarkAngel1994 Simba is a rock star :D Autumn please don't traumatise your sister XD Aww, good luck to her and Ian! And every post needs cats :D

@Simmivie ...Johnny, everything okay there? XD;; Do you have the fighting NAP on, by any chance?
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

Last night I visited the household of Annabelle Winslow, the clone-daughter of the late Annie Winslow. When she was young, Annie moved to Brichester to go to college -- but spent so much money buying a house that she had to enter the workforce instead, and never made it. Now her clone-daughter Annabelle, still living in the house, has finally realized the dream and gone. Once she has her degree in hand, however, Annabelle is contemplating leaving the Tower of Power that was her mother's domain, the center of her business empire: Annabelle feels forever dominated by her late mother's shadow. It doesn't help that Annie's ghost still haunts the house!

nU0p1Yc.png

Annabelle's oldest daughter Lily has just hit high school, though she doesn't dress like a teenager. Annabelle is on the left, her daughter Lily on the right.

9lzgpgV.png
    Annabelle's younger daughter, Victoria, has a more...eclectic dress sense.

MrcPG2R.png

Annabelle debates her late mother's cousin and best friend, the Del Sol celeb & mob boss Lilith. Lilith & Annie were always a match for one another, in terms of leading the family, Lilith has been large and in charge for quite some time now. Even if she wasn't a forceful personality in her own right, her daughters are devoted to maintaining her influence.

S7hUG1K.png
    Annie Laurie & Charlie, two of Lilith's favored daughters, befriend Lily.

• Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2020
    @ryttu3k
    (I took a peek at the GO stuff you replied to AlwaysAsking and now I'm lowkey dying again. God I love those Ineffable Dorks.
    I couldn't resist, they are beautiful and even got my dad to read fanfiction <3
    Oh my, those wall cracks don't bode well, but the house itself is super cute XD
    I imagine it to be a very old house but very taken care of :relieved: There are a few cracks throughout the house but overall I didn't want to trash it too much.
    Nice to meet you, Kostik and Yuri! Aww, that works well. Two cute couples and their sons, the Peters XD
    Pretty much what I had in mind, yes :joy: They can do playdates now!
    Gasp! Sphynx cat! Oh goodness please tell me she's getting a sweater when she's bigger.
    Obviously, she will, have you seen the weather in Brindleton Bay?
    Oh man I love how you set up the video!
    I'm a fan too but I can't take the credit - I used an existing simlish skype psd. Took me ages to find it since the original poster seemed to delete it but I'm super glad I did :blush:
    Wait the kids are dating now? God now I feel old.
    I swear I didn't!!- the mod set it all up for me :sweat_smile: They both had boyfriends but Jamie had a red relationship bar with hers for some reason and Lindsey have a maxed out green one. They're growing up so fast :bawling: I can imagine Lindsey being the cutest boyfriend ever though so I don't really mind.
    Okay I'm fine with buckwheat and I'd try okroshka if it was vegan but I definitely draw the line at meat jelly XD;;
    I've sent you the vegan recipe and I dare you to make it within the next 365 days. Challenge accepted? XD
    And those pastel frame recolours are fantastic!
    Thank you :relaxed: I just couldn't bear the original swatches...

@Daravi
    Hehehe :D . I will be the last one who will complain about this, because I love to read or hear stories from other cultures than my own.
    Yay, that's good to hear! Because I'll probably go overboard :D
    Thank you!

So my computer is... dead. Again. My younger brothers destroyed it with the huge amount of mods they had installed in Minecraft. Ironic. There probably won't be any delays on the story because I should be getting it fixed by Monday but who knows :unamused:

Yes we are starting with Petya because he looks adorable (yes he's wearing a bear hat, what else would he wear :D).
    Psppr6D.jpg

Aw, he wanted to hug his Papa.
    HHTH1Jn.jpg

I can't get over his expression. He's like: 'omg what are you doing outside without your MITTENS and a SCARF, get inside, you're going to catch a cold!!!' You know it's a typical Russian parent when the thought of their kid catching a cold is equivalent to the end of the world...
    9qvDgeO.jpg

Anyway. Speaking of cold. It's always cold in Brindleton Bay.
    JrgvMmw.jpg

"Not that I'm not enjoying the view, Ned, but if you're cold it would be more logical to actually wear something."
    1S9JcBR.jpg

"Nahh. Defeats the purpose of having a fireplace."
    YJvlwJB.jpg

"The rain stopped!" Peter yelled, coming down the stairs. "The world is kind to us today!"
    5uA1X9l.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Hey! You overslept."
    "Uh. Yeah. Probably."
    "Everything okay?"
    "Sure."
    b30yuHB.jpg

"How's the 'search for work' thing going?"
    "Ned..." Peter groaned. "I still have like five or six thousand simoleons left from what Pa gave me."
    "Sooo you're just going to procrastinate till you're out of money?"
    "Well... uh- where am I supposed to go? It's not like anyone will take me anywhere without education."
    bbxc75a.jpg

"I thought we all decided that McDonalds is a great life choice," Michelle winked.
    "You don't work in McDonalds, you work in a fancy coffee shop... I'm too clumsy for that."
    L99X4o3.jpg

"Well you have to start at least somewhere."
    "I don't know! It's just... Can we not talk about this? Like, ever? I'll find something when I find something... I'm tired of thinking about it..."
    UY61Xy0.jpg

It always rained in Brindleton Bay. It rained
    2oLP8Sp.jpg

and rained
    mn5xymx.jpg

and rained.
    beIhzHB.jpg

And taking care of himself turned out harder then Peter expected. Not the housework. Or laundry. Or food. Those things weren't scary. What was scary, was communicating. With anyone. Peter thought that part would be hard for him. He didn't know it'd be so hard he'd avoid applying for a job, visiting a doctor, or even just calling a taxi. Even things like ordering a pizza seemed terrifying. For weeks Peter didn't make any changes to the life he had on Sulani, doing absolutely meaningless things from day to day. And the worst part was that throughout all of his weird and entirely unreasonable problems he felt incredibly lonely.
    lEl4N7c.jpg

He had Ned and Michelle, but they had each other. They had jobs. They had other new friends they made.
    V54s7as.jpg

Peter didn't make any new friends.
    u4EIP8C.jpg

"Hey, remember that barista Michelle told you about?"
    "Uhh, no..."
    "Well anyway, he invited to a party, you coming?"
    vXvqcl6.jpg

"...Nah, I'm not really much of a party person."
    Party meant talking. Communicating. People. Peter couldn't explain to himself why he was so terrified of that, especially since at the same time he really wanted to have new friends and he wanted a normal job and he wanted to date, god he wanted to date so much. Someone. Anyone. Anything. Just so he wouldn't feel so alone.
    YBxY3SY.jpg

Instead, he played The Sims. Because it was nice. He could be whoever he wanted to be, create a million of happy endings and universes where everything is great and everyone are happy. But life... life wasn't like that.
    mU2VaBH.jpg

Sometimes when it didn't rain, Peter would go out. Usually alone. He went out and tried to justify why people even do that when there's no sun.
    7w80aGt.jpg

He saw groups of people in the nearby park. They chatted, played, joked together. He saw couples laughing, kissing, holding hands. It made him feel angry, sad and jealous. He wanted that.
    InWRGhe.jpg

They're normal - they've got it easy. They're not afraid at the thought of filling out an application and going on a interview. They're not afraid of visiting a hospital when they feel sick. They know how to be with people. They know how to talk. Peter doesn't.
    2JopLt3.jpg

"It was super easy for my parents, you know... they just saw each other and realised they're meant for each other and boom! - they're together forever. Well. For a lot of years a lot of which were sad but... Anyway! They got it easy! But I... how am I supposed to find someone? I mean, I can't just walk up to someone and be like "hey, can we be friends", I'm not three anymore... And I don't get it! Literally everyone around me has someone but I don't! Even Lindsey's dating and he's in middle school! It's like everyone knows this magic that I don't..."
    kssgSHA.jpg

"I met Yuri in university. I fell in love with his eyes instantly - they always seemed so kind," Kostik smiled. "He was a little shy at first and there was a moment when he wanted to break up because of all of the stares and the gossip but then I told him - 'Ey, Yurik! We're Russians - Russians never give up'."
    cnOTx9h.jpg

"It's a classical phrase we both heard a million times. I didn't think it'd actually make him change his mind and yet it worked - we never gave up ever since."
    "See, there's the problem, I don't go to university..." Peter sighed. "Everyone I know got their perfect love story... I'm twenty five and I've got no one! No one! And I probably never will!"
    HFdnHu0.jpg

"That can't be true. Unless you believe it, of course."
    "How am I supposed to find anyone when I look like a twelve year old with a mindset of an eight year old and the vocabulary of a newborn?"
    "You can't force it to happen, those things happen by accident! Which is why you shouldn't stress over it! If Yurik haven't asked me for a pencil, I would never see his eyes up close and never have the chance to fall in love with them. And if at the moment I was too busy thinking about how everyone are coupling and I'll stay forever alone, I wouldn't pay attention to how kind and warm they are."
    E7b52RK.jpg

"So you're saying I should just stop worrying..."
    "Indeed. Stop worrying and drink tea."
    Kostik and Yuri's answer to almost everything was tea.
    UHeUaGW.jpg

But it wasn't enough for Peter. His mind was buzzing with problems: he needed to build up the courage to find a job, he needed to stop avoiding the friends he had and try to make new ones, he needed to get an appointment about his eyesight, find a way to actually become successful in life, get himself a hobby other then playing videogames, learn how to stop freezing up in front of people he didn't know and millions of other things that didn't matter on Sulani.
    He was starting to think that maybe Pa was right. Maybe he wasn't good at handling this thing called Adulthood.
    HiyBLJs.jpg

One night, Peter got fed up with all of the thoughts eating him away and he decided to do something he never thought of doing before. Going to a bar.
    hTNyTYV.jpg

He was aiming at ordering every drink on the menu - in no particular order. He could already feel them hitting him in the head after the second glass but didn't stop there, stubbornly continuing his experiment. He was tired. He wanted to feel something nice. Anything nice. Something nice enough to stop him from constantly worrying about his life.
    Hnm10PN.jpg

"First timer?"
    u4FtDaO.jpg

"What? No way," Peter slurred, trying to grasp control of his tongue.
    "Oh come on, there's nothing shameful in that... Plus It's kinda obvious, we never saw ya here before," said the guy sitting behind him with a smirk.
    hvqsLo3.jpg

"Well okay, finee, you got me... I'm so tired of life and I haven't even lived, you know?"
    "Oh yeah, we know. Have another one!"
    Z88TyCB.jpg

"You bet I will..."
    gh8jTpV.jpg

"Oh my god."
    "There he is!"
    gXOmwHK.jpg

The door opened but Peter was too busy chatting with the first two strangers he encountered to look around.
    "So uh... You new in town, kid?"
    "Yeah..."
    "Must be tough."
    "It is..."
    "You know, if you want to go have some fun-"
    A55qM1g.jpg

"PETER!" Ned roared. "What the hell are you doing here!?"
    xe76osX.jpg

"Ned? No... go away..." Peter muttered. "Leave me alone, I'm in deep emotional pain..."
    kjo1BLz.jpg

"Yeah exactly, leave him alone," the ginger guy smirked. "C'mon, Peter. Come with us."
    O7FdLdd.jpg

"Excuse me? You are NOT taking anywhere our friend!"
    "Oh?" the guy mocked. "And what exactly are you planning on doing?"
    dElEhGY.jpg

"Yuri, do the thing," Kostik muttered.
    "Ne xochu," Yuri sighed.
    "I know you hate doing the thing but it always works better when you do it. C'mon, Yurik, please..."
    Yuri rolled his eyes.
    6uvJdW7.jpg

"Ey you," he said in a very sharp Russian accent, staring at the ginger guy. "You got a problem, yes? You want me to call my boys, yes?"
    335uDpd.jpg

"N-no problem here, sir!!"
    tCmn1xx.jpg

"Plum, dude, lets get out of here before he actually does that..."
    3J0wUu8.jpg

"Wow, that was cool..."
    "Yeah. We've still got a problem though."
    q9XM4n6.jpg

"Looks like we'll have to drag him..."
    rbAjSqM.jpg

"Okay seriously, WHAT were you thinking?"
    "I don't know," Peter mumbled. The next day began with a huge head ache and his very angry friends.
    8eqzYEY.jpg

"You don't know!? THAT'S your answer? You were at a bar! Talking to strangers!! Alone!!! What if something happened to you? What if we didn't get there in time?"
    "I don't know... I just figured that's where people go when they feel so miserable..."
    "Well you're stupid."
    FlrNaGS.jpg

"Yeah. I'm stupid. Also a failure. Also incapable of doing anything right and you guys are already set with each other and I've got no one because I'm so stupid and Pa as right because I should've never left!!"
    "What do you mean, you've got no one? You have us!"
    kFmiFb2.jpg

"I know! But you... you have each other!! And you've got new friends here you hang out with from your new jobs... And no, I can't find a job because I can't even go on an interview plus I only got stupid clothes with stupid geeky prints on them and it's not like anyone will take me seriously when I look like this and I don't know what I want to do with my life and I'm all over the place now and not making sense because my feelings don't make sense and I can't understand WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!"
    Wg4teeP.jpg

"I just want to be normal... and I hate the rain... and I miss Pa... and I don't think I'll ever be able to grow up..."
    sh931cu.jpg

"Well someone got a midlife crisis early... But why couldn't you just talk to us? It's not like we can't help..."
    Peter shrugged. He really didn't understand what was going on with him.
    2VkBfGu.jpg

"It's like I know something is wrong but I can't figure out what it is because there's just so many little things that don't seem like a problem on their own, you know? And it all comes to only one thing - I have no idea how grownup life works. I don't even know where to start so I just repeat the same things every day..."
    8oaWJAm.jpg

"Vyipey chayu," Yuri smiled. Peter already knew that meant "have some tea".
    CwnOpqe.jpg

"I wish everything could be fixed with tea," he sighed. Yuri was a great listener, but he couldn't really give any advice.
    "Chai fixes," he said. "Chai good for uh... How to say sdorovye- health."
    "I don't think anything can help my mental health."
    1g5rZum.jpg

"Net, net! Chai help," Yuri insisted. "Or kisa. Kisa helps. Chai and kisa."
    "So you're saying I need tea and a cat to get better..."
    "Ne obyasatel'no... not necessarily. But it help! Nice things help."
    x6jfZvK.jpg

"It just seems like everyone knows what to do except for me... I mean, I want to change my life! I want to do things! I want to grow up, get a successful job, find a partner, I want to start building my own life... But it's so complicated! If anyone just gave me a clear instruction on how to do that, things would've been so much easier... I'm so scared to mess up in front of other people I don't even want to give it a try..."
    lQLB5dJ.jpg

"You have many little problems, yes? Just fix one problem at a time. Little steps. You be okey. But you need... relax. No worry. That what chai help with. You think you no know how adult work, yes? No one know. I no know. It okey. Life work out on it own when you no worry."
    2GO6f6c.jpg

"Just tell yourself everyday - 'today I try new thing!' And do new thing. Do that job application. Say hi to new people. One thing at a time. No think of everything at once. Life is many mistakes that lead to success when you no expect. And drink chai. It help relax."
    HXTDJjU.jpg

That's... that's actually a good advice," Peter smiled. "I guess I should just stop thinking about how to do things and just do them... thanks, Yuri. You're pretty good at this whole pep talk thing. Even though you did need google translate for the entire thing."
    pYXrJad.jpg

"You are very kind person, Peter," Yuri smiled too. "I sure things work out for you."
    k175sKB.jpg

One problem at a time. Peter could do that. But not today. Today he was too tired for that. He just needed to relax. He could allow himself to slack off just one more day till finally beginning to do something with his life. He got it all figured out. Tomorrow he'll go to a clinic and not panic at the reception, the day after that he'll apply to the first job he finds, even if that means applying to the a non-perspective fastfood restaurant, the day after that he'll try something else...
    tEZZW43.jpg

Little did he know, something was about to speed up all of his plans.
    iqYLHiZ.jpg

"What's that weird noise?"
    PYGcQZe.jpg

A black little drop of fur came out of the tall grass.
    f2iYU7R.jpg

"You're a cat..."
    cOE1ZXH.jpg

Indeed, it was a kitten.
    57Nc9p6.jpg

A kitten that looked as lost and lonely in this huge adult world as he was.
    P75XPxF.jpg

"Hey there..."
    dwSK8ca.jpg

GGkD0Zc.jpg

"...Has anyone ever told you how much you look like Magical Mr Mistoffelees?"
    qyhINXw.jpg

"So first you go to a bar... then you have a mental breakdown... now you get a cat."
    "Guys! Really! Have you SEEN how much he looks like Magical Mr Mistoffelees?? You can call him MMM or Misty or Toffee or-"
    "You know that musical is the most horrifying thing ever, right?"
    cZYcQKv.jpg

"Peter, we're not even allowed to have cats here..."
    "Yuri and Kostik have one!"
    "And it's only a matter of time till they get caught..."
    yje3keA.jpg

"I just think I got it all figured out, guys," Peter smiled. "My feelings are just this whole big mess... and I need to clean them up starting from the beginning. Slowly."
    oIYKPyD.jpg

"And right now, I just want a little ball of fluff to help me on the way."
    So welcome to the fam, little ball of fluff! Because cats and tea make everything better.
    sKNOvtj.jpg

(Bonus: I gave Yuri and Kostik a canning station (from a mod) because making preserves is a huge thing in Russian culture! I'll probably move it to the basement later on because it's huge :D)
    FSqNR30.jpg

(The first think Yuri made was pickled tomatoes... And oh noooo, he's eating them straight from a jar, whyyyy :joy:)
    FcQVTlN.jpg

(That's... that's not the way to eat them either XD His grandma would be so mad with him right now...)
    VlqBbtC.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options

Update on Legacy 2.0 Ben and Amy Generation 7

HMjsyKS.png?1

Ben and Amy.

dLXRSmn.png?1

Amy announces to Ben she's pregnant.

MORE
    QE2r7sR.png?1

Amy gives birth to TWINS.

First born a boy named Klaus.

I4o8zdg.png?1

Then a girl named Grace.

Naming theme this generation is The Umbrella Academy. A new season of it comes out July 31st! The names will come from characters in the show and also the real life names of the actors and actresses that appear in the show.

cwXijlP.png?1

Amy announces she's pregnant again!

uCrVVlu.png

Amy completes her first semester.

sN1HUS9.png

Ben completes his aspiration.

0mDF2X6.png

Ben's grades from university.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @Simmivie ...Johnny, everything okay there? XD;; Do you have the fighting NAP on, by any chance?

@ryttu3k That's actually a good point. I don't know that actually and now it's too late to check :disappointed:

👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    This happened her sister is coming to see her and she is showering naked in the rain. :D
    PaHc3S.png
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Lyrie I'm glad you got that cause sometimes I'm not sure or at least I only know what I might care about, the next bit is in this post.
    @mercuryfoam That wasn't on purpose...Red used hidden ability, it was super effective......lol.

You will see what happens next in this post but it's a double cause I also got some pics from Vlad's house, cause I'm a pain so uh read on heh....
    @AlwaysAsking really haven't posted much so now here is something moving on..

First something chill my selfsim is still with Vlad cause I'm weird..
    veiLkhS.png
    It was like his practicing the piano was his only outlet as soon as I pulled him away and got him a couple drinks, plasma then this, he started crying to his drink. Poor guy has gotten oh so emotional even though he really doesn't care for people in his house.
    QCcHgm3.png
    It makes him hard on himself even when he ought to be focusing on something else.
    A8cSm58.png
    He finally gave in and called Caleb they have a very odd coven what with his ways but it was somewhat nice...he supposed, that Caleb was willing to chat so long he doesn't even know what it was about just some white noise till his lady got back.
    9UkrsjY.png
    xaPB7Ck.png
    b9uzel7.png
    They didn't get much peace before the baby decided it was time to come.
    KJgwKwx.png
    She's quite the mix of us, named her Francesca.
    g0cAMZP.png
    This little munchkin is Ibrahim, the game decided, he's Jorge and Lilith's son.
    32Itbfu.png
    This is Marion, Caleb and Elisha's daughter I haven't given any of them makeovers yet but they can grow up together...guess the girls will fight over Ibby..

Now for Don and Salim....
    jFf6wYg.png
    "What am I going to do when you're gone...?"

"Yes hello to you too love."

"Salim!"

"Love you can't think that way you have to make the most of what you have even time...realistically you have a job and all our savings you'll be fine."

"....I didn't marry you for the money you....!"
    Nw7ayFn.png
    He pulled him close before he could run off.

"I know, that's why it's clear you'll be fine, family is everything I'll show you what to do, just appreciate it all."
    6CSncsv.png
    phHGf4d.png
    2N6p9xe.png
    NZ7KTUg.png
    QjrB9ax.png
    Don baked trying not to dwell on how the day would end as Salim did his best to show him..well, the best.
    qKrhH8c.png
    KV9sc9M.png
    jjOJ43b.png
    'Gots to be quiet...daddy sleepin''
    4tTK48G.png
    Still you're never really prepared.
    aY0daGx.png
    Don felt his heart hadn't been ripped out it simple ceased to exist right there.
    Fhm1JC8.png
    They couldn't stay in this apartment, this building he wouldn't stay in San Myshuno they had a few things to grab and it was time to go.

It was all just a little too much.

mmmhmm :(
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-When mom brought Kaden home from his League of Adventurers play date today he was all excited, he told me and Becca that he had talked Francesca Rocca into naming him the next leader of the club. Becca looked at me and I kind of shrugged, it was news to me too. Then she said, Kaden, isn’t the oldest kid supposed to be the next leader? That’s what Francesca said, Kaden answered, but I told her that my cousin Than was the leader of the League of Adventures when he was a kid. And that now he runs the teen bowling league club, plus my dad was the one who started it in the first place and he made it the official teen team of the bowling alley. So, I’d have lots of help from my family who are really experienced, running clubs is in my blood. And she said that sounded pretty impressive and let me be the leader next, plus the other kids were cool with it too. Then he turned and skipped towards the stairs, but paused and turned back to us and said, Oh, yeah, I also told all the kids that my dad had a really cool toy RC quadcopter that he would bring to the next meeting if they let me be leader. So, guess dad has to take me next time, then he did run up the stairs.
    Becca looked at me like I was behind it or something. This is your fault Omar, you and Than are always both going on about being the leaders of those clubs all the time, said Becca. He’s too young to take something like this on now. And I’ll tell you this, Than and you are going to have to help him with it, I’m not going to lift a finger. Well, I said, it’s just a little kids club, Becca, how hard can that be to run? It’s a little kids club, yes, but it’s also their parents, and the parents of the kids who want to be in it Omar. OK, I said, if you don’t want to help your oldest son learn leadership skills and develop his sense of self worth, if you’d rather he fail, then far be it from me to argue with you. Touché, she answered, looks like we’re stuck helping him do this then. Me and Than have the actual club part covered, it’s “in our blood”, you know, you can just do the parents part, I said, and I turned and ran up the stairs before she had a chance think of anything else to say.-

DHa0NWa.jpg
    Kaden tells his parents he is the new leader of the League of Adventurers.

-Thursday I was off and mom made plans to go to Windenburg with her fishing buddy Robert Morin. So, I had some work I had to do at home on my workstation and got it done first thing in the morning, so I could keep an eye on the twins the rest of the day. Becca had to work, so I pretty much spent the whole day with the twins, we are trying to teach them both to talk and keep themselves occupied with educational toys as much as possible. By the time Becca got home from work, mom still wasn’t back and Becca made us some supper, unfortunately, I tired to suggest that we just have leftovers, but she insisted on cooking. (sigh)
    Mom still wasn’t back by 10 o’clock, so after we had gotten the boys at least ready for bed and was hoping they’d soon tire out, I told Becca that I was really worried about mom. Then I said that I knew where Mr. Morin lived and was going over there to see if he was home and find out if he knew anything about where mom might be, because me and Becca realized that neither of us had his number. Becca, said she was sure nothing had happened, that mom forgets to keep her phone with her all the time and leaves it in her purse with the ringer turned off or way down, so her not answering it was not unusual. Still, I said, it’s getting really late and just setting here is making me crazy, I have to do something, then I left the house.
    It was a bit of a fib or a white lie, I had told Becca, I know kind of where Mr. Morin’s house is, but not specifically. When I got to his neighborhood there was one house with the light on in a front window, so I knocked on the door. The lady in the house didn’t open her door she just shouted through it, but I told her I was looking for Mr. Morin’s house and that it was kind of an emergency and she gave me directions and described it to me so I could find it. So I went to the house and pounded on the door, I figured Mr. Morin was already asleep since no lights were on. Then waited and I thought I heard sounds from the house, so I pounded on the door again. Finally, some lights came on and I heard voices, so I yelled to Mr. Morin that it was me. I guess I was kind of loud, because dogs started barking and I think one neighbor turned on a porch light.
    OK, so I was imagining the worst, my mother lying in a ditch or something, I don’t know, but nothing like what I saw next had even entered my mind. The porch light came on and my mom opened the door, she was wearing an old blue bathrobe, not hers, and behind her in the hallway was Mr. Morin wearing silk boxers with flames on them. I guess, I may have, well, kind of, been a little bit rude, because when I got done mom said, I’m sorry I worried you Omar, I should have called to let you know I would be staying over here tonight. I’m just not used to having to answer to anyone, I guess. I’m so sorry we worried you Omar, said Mr. Morin, I’ll make sure Zariah keeps her phone handy and keeps you updated next time. Next time, like my mom is planning to keep carrying on like some, some, oh, I don’t know what. Then, if you can believe it, my mom turned me around and literally shoved me out the door and told me that she would see me in the morning before he shut it behind me.
    As you can well imagine, when I got home, Becca got the full story and I was pretty steamed about the whole thing. But, as I was telling her what happened she started to laugh, which, to be honest, kind of made me even madder.-

OjV8EYH.jpg
    Omar is not happy.

-The Monte**gros are going to be foster parents, it was a huge shock to everyone, as they hadn’t mentioned it to a soul, except Felipe, I guess. And both the Jeffries and the Denneys are a bit miffed, if you ask me, for being kept totally in the dark about it. From what I gathered, they were still in the process of qualifying and somehow a kid became available that the Social Services people thought would be a match or whatever for them and they fast tracked their application. The kid’s name is Victor Mendez, apparently, he was being raised by his grandmother who had had become unable to continue caring for him. Social Services was having a hard time getting her to accept staying in a nursing home, and she is kind of old fashioned or something and kept worrying that her grandson would end up with some “gringo” family. So they thought placing Victor with a Hispanic family would appease her better. I kind of totally get them not wanting to tell about it though, because I remember how nerve-wracking it was going through the process with Than, the uncertainty and all. Anyway, they will be getting Victor this weekend, and I think he’s lucky to be placed with them, I know they will give him a good home and that they are both really decent people with a lot of love to spare.-

5vLPwtw.jpg
    Introducing Victor Mendez.

-Sunday, I got a, I guess frantic is the word, call from Uncle Hector. He told me that Victor liked fishing, and that he’d had to promise to take him. OK, I said, that’s good Uncle Hector, you found something you can do together. No Omar, he said, you don’t understand, the thing is, well, I’m not very good at fishing. OK, so Uncle Hector lives on an island and there are literally great fishing spots all around it and I had understood that he sometimes did go fishing, so I told him that I must be missing something. Yes, well see, he said, I used to go fishing with Cristian and Kyle, years ago, but they mostly did all the work for me. When I moved here, well, I tried fishing a couple times by myself and it did not go well. I don’t like the part where you bait the hook and the worm guts gets on your hands, and then the part where you take the fish off the hook, well, I stuck myself on the hook a couple times and the fish stabbed my hand. I had to cancel my performance, I couldn’t play properly for a couple days. So, after that, well, I didn’t want to seem unmanly to my wife, to tell her about my weakness. Luckily, Felipe never showed any interest in fishing, so over the years, I would just buy fish at the docks sometimes and tell them I had caught the fish myself, see. I did see, Uncle Hector, who everyone thought was kind of not into the whole macho thing, was totally a guy after all. So, please Omar I am begging you, he continued, you need to come over and bring Kaden with you, he and Victor are close to the same age. And you can coach me, maybe help me to not look bad in Victor’s eyes, I don’t want him to think me a liar or that I am weak. Maybe you can’t understand, but it is very important to me that I make a good first impression on Victor, he just arrived yesterday and if things don’t go well because of me, well, Jade would never forgive me and I would never forgive myself either for that matter. I agreed to come right over, I remembered how weird and how awkward it was when Than first arrived and how much I wanted to make him like me and not mess up, so I totally got it.-

-On the way over I needed to talk to Kaden, I was not sure how much he understood about the whole foster son thing. So I asked Kaden if he knew what a foster child was, what it meant that the Monte**gros had a foster son now. Kind of he said, it’s sort of like when Than came to live with you right? He told me some stuff, about before he was living with you, when he just had a mommy. Right, I said, it’s very much like that, the difference is that Than was going to be adopted, that was why he came, so he could forever live with us. But a foster child may not live with the same family forever, they may go to another family or a group home or maybe sometimes back to some family member. Why don’t the Monte**gros just adopt him then, so he can stay forever like Than? Asked Kaden. Because it is not always possible, I said, in this case Victor has a grandmother that was taking care of him, but sometimes when people get old they need to be taken care of themselves, sometime even younger people do. And Victor still has a mom and dad somewhere that the people at Social Services are trying to find. So, he has a family and until all of them agree to let him be adopted, then he can’t be adopted by anyone else. Ok, Kaden said, that sounds like complicated grown up talk to me. Well, it kind of is, but it kind of isn’t too, because Victor has to understand it since it’s about him and he is almost the same age as you. That’s why it’s important to try to make sense out of it, OK, I said. OK, Kaden answered. So it’s really important that you don’t ask him stuff about it or his family, because it might be hard to talk about for him, if he volunteers, you know, tells you himself, that’s OK though. Some stuff is hard to talk about, you know, like wetting the bed, for example, I said. Ah, OK, Kaden said, now I get it. He probably didn’t, but I knew that subject was one he did not want to discuss further.-

-At the Monte**gros we were getting all our fishing tackle together to take to the fishing spot. Victor was funny, as in he told jokes and kidded around like a little Johnny Zest, I guess, it was impossible not to like him right away. The two boys were talking and seemed to be getting along, as far as I could tell at the kitchen counter, Aunt Jade had given them snacks. Then Kaden yelled for Uncle Hector to please tell Victor it was OK for him to join the League of Adventurers, that it wasn’t too expensive or anything. Uncle Hector quickly told Victor that he needed to stop worrying about how much things cost, that it was not his concern, that he and Jade would worry about that from now on, and that he definitely could join the club. I swear, that boy worries about money more than you do, Omar. Yeah, Ouch.
    Oh, Uncle Hector said, I’m sorry, it’s, I’m a bit on edge, at first it was Jade dealing with Felipe going off to college, then the foster parent thing, and well, I had to be strong, not to show how much it was stressing me because for Jade it was so much harder. I’m afraid that now I am saying things sometimes, not nice things to people because of keeping things in. But I understand how it is, Omar, when we moved to this house and had Felipe, we had a lot of money concerns and it was not easy, so I understand how it is when you are young and just starting out, I’m sorry, Uncle Hector said. I was glad to hear it actually, sometimes it feels like everyone is rich except me.
    The fishing went pretty smoothly, I showed Kaden how to bait his hook and take the fish off the line when he caught one and made sure that Uncle Hector heard and saw me doing it. Plus, I had given Uncle Hector a lure to use so he didn’t need to touch worms and when he caught a fish I let Kaden practice taking it off his hook.
    Afterwards, Uncle Hector thanked me and asked when I could take him fishing, just him and me, so he could really get the hang of it. We agreed on a day when we were both free during the day, so I could give him lessons. But then, I asked him why he hadn’t asked one of other Uncles, they were both more experienced than me. Are you insane, Omar, expose my shame to them, that I am not a man, they would never let me live it down, you must see this. I just nodded. Wow, for a guy reported to be totally easygoing and not prone to the usual male BS, Uncle Hector had hidden depths.-

2yGDXRR.jpg
    The guys go fishing.

-When I got home from work, Felipe was waiting on me, Becca said it was time for bed to the boys and we tried herding them upstairs. Kaden loves the older boys, when they come over he talks a mile a minute and all of the teens are nice and pretend to be interested in what he has to say. And where their big brother goes, so go the twins, so all of them were in the living room with Felipe. I will say that Tucker has a way with kids though, I’ve heard that he was a big help with Austin when he was little and that the two of them are still really close, but it seems to me to extend to all kids. It’s kind of like herding cats though getting all of them into bed. Eventually, Felipe put his arm around Kaden and kind of pulled him upstairs while promising to read him a story, so Becca and I could grab the twins. Afterwards me and Fellipe sat in the living room and I waited to hear why he was at my house when he was supposed to be meeting Victor.
    He talked about college, he told me he had to quit the soccer team, it was just too much, he couldn’t keep up with his studies and do it too. He told me he knew I had a similar thing with the Esports. I knew that was not why he came over, but I told him that his studies definitely should come first. Yeah, he said, Roxie, of all people, had a talk with me and kind of set my head straight. I’m on an intramural team though for a frat one of the guys I know’s in, they aren’t very good, but they let me run things, which I like and I still get to play. I decided to just kind of nod and give short answers.
    So, he said finally, when Mami and Papi first asked me about, you know, becoming a foster family, they kind of left it up to me, like, if I was against it they wouldn’t go through it. And I kind of heard over the years it was like that when Uncle Kyle and Uncle Salim adopted Than, that they asked your permission first. I told Felipe that that was true, and that I had struggled with it a bit, but that I talked to Brayden, a girl on the bowling team, because she was adopted and she kind of set my head straight too. Well, he said, I was totally all for it, I just kind of thought of Trent and Ryland and how they would have loved it if they could have lived with my family and that any kid would be lucky to have what I had growing up. Plus, I think mami and papi need it, like, they still have a lot of love to give and maybe shouldn’t have to wait for grandchildren, you know? I said I thought that Victor was a very lucky kid too. But, well, I don’t know how to be anyone’s brother, like, it’s always just been me and my parents, so I was hoping you could give me some advise on how to go about being Victor’s big brother and all. Because before it was just kind of a abstract notion, well, now it’s not and I’m finding that with a lot of stuff, that the reality is kind of way more complicated that I had considered, you know?
    I thought a minute then I said, You and me we’re kind of alike, I’m a science guy, I love physics which tries to explain everything in the universe in understandable terms. And you, you’re a sports guy, you look at the world like it’s a game and you want to understand the rules so you can play better. But the truth is, neither of them explains family or relationships. Which don’t follow rules or sometimes even make any sense, at least to me. So the simple truth is, Felipe, that being Victor’s big brother is something that you and Victor have to work out together, and it won’t be easy and probably sometimes it’ll be frustrating. But there is no playbook for how to be a big brother. But I do know, that Victor would be very lucky to have a big brother like you in his life, that I am sure of. So stop stalling and go meet your new little brother. He didn’t say anything for a minute, then he kind of sighed and said, yeah, I was kind of worried that it was like most things that scare, I mean make me nervous, that it was something that I would totally have to figure out for myself. Then I said, no, it’s actually something that you and Victor will have to figure out together Felipe. Oh, he said, yeah, see I’m messing up already. Well, I said, if you’re anything like me you’ll mess up sometimes, maybe a lot, but as long as you keep trying you haven’t lost, OK? Keep my head in the game and never give up, that I can totally do Omar, thanks, he said. Then he left.-

@ryttu3k I once did a Supernatural game, I used a couple of the Rebel Vamps in it, I made them a married couple trying to have a baby, the rebellion part was them wanting to be a normal family. :D

@Koteyka I had to laugh when I read through your last post, if it had of been one of my sims in that bar, he would have gone home with those cute guys in the bar! :D

@March306 Ohhh, those cheekbones on Ben, yummy!

@DeafSimmer Oh my, Liam in his fitness gear is, well, it's a very nice screenshot.

Post edited by sunblond on
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2020
    Alrighty then! I’m trying to get to commenting, I’ve been really tired and yucky lately, but I’m feeling better. I just feel really disconnected here, so I’m going to share some pictures and then reply to previous mentions for now

My daughter turned 20 on July 21st, but she’s down in Arizona, moving from one apartment to another, because that’s where her university is. So, this was the first year that she wasn’t home for her birthday.

I threw her one in my game, because of course I did ;)

There are A lot of pictures, but barely any words, so it should be fast. Lol

Here she is! Let’s call her Aly (like an alley, behind your house, lol)

biCa4Oh.png

Candles are blown out! Celebrating begins!

kj3vAM1.png

ozyufpf.png

Spoiler to make the thread load faster!
    Apparently she’s proud of blowing out candles. That’s me on the left, and my daughter in law on the right

QisgtOV.png

Having cake with her nieces!

DEpS2s5.png

5VF0M0F.png

And nephew!

DBwz3Z4.png

Dancing wildly with them too!

DPL5Btt.png

And a bit more sedately

YY4EGLJ.png

Mellow……

EEHIVKY.png

Some video clips of the toddlers dancing, lol

https://streamable.com/ecs9zc

https://streamable.com/fbxo1e

Ok, great shots here. So, first a few introductions. The man in green looking backwards is my oldest son. I am to his left, but you can’t see my face. Then, clockwise around the table is my oldest’s son’s wife, my husband's oldest son (my stepson), that son’s wife, my husband himself, and then, the guy in grey is my youngest son. My husband and my son together. He’s 9 years older than Aly.

The curly headed girl in the foreground is my oldest granddaughter. She’s 6 ½. Here she’s begging my son for something.

YrF8cei.png

Here is my son’s response to the begging! Lol!

axAnrdt.png

A good dancing picture! That’s my husband (in black), his oldest son (in green) and that son’s wife (in blue). The little girl with the butterfly outfit is their daughter (almost 3). The other 2 toddlers are my oldest son’s little ones. The girl with pig tails is almost 4, and his little guy just turned 1 in June, and started walking last week!

UKnj7Ot.png

Aly with her nieces and nephew!

1DVP9Qt.png

fkjJ6fp.png

yxW7V9v.png

eMtdiAb.png

Here she is with her dad:

MImZhaf.png

Here’s just her dad! Lol!

0s19fP3.png

Here’s the middle brother, his wife and daughter :smile:

VAwaSyl.png

And in a perfect world this would be my youngest son, with his nephew

CcxnMAB.png

BpeYQ8E.png

But he has a terrible mental illness, and rarely leaves the house. Basically he only goes to Dr appointments.

dAtcnuW.png

Ok, so then the fun begins, all the little ones go home, and I (me, AlwaysAsking) check through everyone’s contacts to see what young unmarried men we know, so we can invite them to the park. We do pretty well!

Rz3RhL2.png

9GBMDtt.png

This save’s Uncle Joey

UHmy0lg.png

Her dad being not too sure about this idea! lol!

QnBzA5I.png

Me telling him to chill out.

GxeK6ZE.png

Them getting to know each other.

z7FZD8w.png

Joey being Joey-like

PIWN4XU.png

Moses being suave…

6pLVMXr.png

So, time for the real fun! Off to a nightclub for them!

0hDCRRf.png

I can just hear her saying, “Ok, don’t embarrass me you guys. Just behave.” Lol

Jhy3jI6.png

Joey’s all “yeah yeah, ok”

tZW7Srw.png

And so they dance

o8MJkX0.png

And Joey is flirty

r5mUApI.png

Aly is flirty back

dHjWMBi.png

Joey (and I) suddenly remember that he is in a relationship, like deep in a relationship! Lol!

crxWYNc.png

Aly doesn’t care that Joey is being a pain.

WcYoVYw.png

She has mainly been into Moses all night anyway.

nEOclss.png

aY4Zvos.png

The others are not thrilled.

yAvBo07.png

80UXjGQ.png

Especially this one! Lmao!

ejOou6v.png

(She actually had a little pink bar with him from when they were teens, poor guy.)

It will take me a while to get comments up! But I'm working on it!

Hey! @Silverofdreams30 @Lyrie @RedDestiny92 @mercuryfoam tagging as promised! :blush:
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @AlwaysAsking , lovely bd party! <3
    My best wishes and happy bd to your girl ! :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options

@AlwaysAsking Hi, nice to see you post again! I'm sorry your daughter couldn't be home for her birthday. I'm glad you could use the game as way to have a birthday with your daughter. You have a really lovely family. My birthday is in July too, but I'll be 32.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options

Update on Beach Legacy Becca and Amber Generation 4

THE WEDDING
    KFJy0rf.png

Becca comes down the isle.

fyUPao0.png

Then Amber.

70NLF3O.png?1

pdihX9g.png?1

NTNhS2S.png

THE AFTERMATH
    YTgVcVs.png

4IBFUiH.png?1

She gives birth to TWINS. This time a girl first then a boy.

The girl is Lucy.

iQqAbtY.png?1

The boy is Henry.

J3xfB5M.png

Becca's turn!

MORE
    5nMmlJT.png

Becca completed her aspiration of Bestselling Author.

HmX9FpX.png

Becca's grades.

LcQXuRP.png

Amber's grades.

NAMING THEME
    This generation the naming theme is 50 First Dates. It will be the the names of characters in the movie and some might be the names of the real life actors and actresses that play those characters. The naming theme as a whole for this legacy (Beach Legacy) is beach related/island related/water related names.

BECCA AND AMBER'S TRAITS AND ASPIRATIONS
    Becca
    Lazy, Paranoid, Dog Lover
    Bestselling Author *Completed

Amber
    Child of the Islands, Cheerful, Bro
    Master Chef
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I loved these screenshots,
    seems like one big and happy family.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Koteyka challenge accepted - once it's actually hot again (I'm in the southern hemisphere, it's winter here!) and if I can actually find kvas! (I've seen variations that use kefir, which would be easier to do a vegan version of, so I can try that if all else fails.)

Petya is a cutie and the bear hat is iconic XD lmao I was about to comment on Ned's lack of clothes when Michelle got there first. Poor Peter, it sounds like he has a bunch of social anxiety :( "Stop worrying and drink tea." Kostik and Yuri would get on well with my Mum XD Oh jeez Peter no you are going to give yourself alcohol poisoning if nothing else... in come the cavalry! Yuri's advice is pretty good, yeah! Peter is newly independent, of course he's going to struggle a bit, he just needs to start learning those skills one at a time. KITTEN :o Oh my goodness I actually put my hand over my heart at the "Hey there..." cap! I vote Toffee :D

@Simmivie definitely worth checking if Sims start acting really weird! I also have NPC votes turned off in the settings, means the only ones that go through are the ones I actively have Sims vote on.

@RedDestiny92 oh my, sadness all around :( The kiddos are cute, though!

@sunblond wow, Kaden's moving up in the world! And yeah, he'll be able to get a lot of advice on running it, at least! ...Okay I can understand why Omar isn't happy but... it is kinda funny XD;; She totally should have called, but, uh, good on her? XD lmao oh dear, poor Hector. I liked Omar's talks with Kaden and Felipe, and Victor seems like a sweet kid!

And wow, that's rebellion! XD

@AlwaysAsking hope you feel better soon! <3 And what a fun party-by-proxy!
  • Options

-I’m still not sure how it came up honestly, but me and Becca were talking before bed, I had kind of been hoping we would, you know, because we had managed to get the twins in bed on time for a change so it wasn’t so late yet. Anyway, somehow Than came up or my family, and Becca mentioned that when it came to Than, that me, Uncle Kyle and Salim all had a blind spot. Like, somehow the thing with Beth de Witt was not as big a surprise to her or something. I told her that I didn’t know what she was talking about, which I totally didn’t. She said, that she had known a lot of artistic type people at Ubrite. And that people like that were way more likely to be led by their feelings, than say someone like me, a physics major. That we all seemed to think of Than as an artistic version of me, but that was not how it worked. That people who were artistic looked at the world and things in a totally different way than that. And as a Language and Literature major she could site countless works that demonstrates this, by the way. Well, first of all I’m fully aware that Than is his own person and I knew him way better than she did and I told her that. Really, she said, because lately when he talks about the bowling practice, he only mentions mentoring the girls on his team, he has several boys that are new to the team, but somehow he never mentions mentoring them. Then she got into bed and rolled on her side away from me, meaning that what I had in mind was definitely not happening.-

-The thing Becca said kind of bugged me and eventually I went across the street to talk to Than. When I brought up the mentoring thing, well, I was kind of, OK, I was shocked by what Than said. He told me that he and Tucker, being the best bowlers and oldest members, decided that Tucker would train all the guys, and Than would take the girls, and since Tucker was into guys and he was into girls, it worked out great. I was absolutely dumb struck at first, I mean, I honestly could not think of what to say, but I was upset at both Than and Tucker. Finally, I just laid it on the line, I told Than that what he had just described is woohoo harassment, pure and simple. And that if any of his team members had gone or did go to the League Board with a complaint, that even Uncle Cristian and Aunt Jade would have to agree to have them both being kicked out of the league and banned from the bowling alley. And that I had seen way less that got people kicked out before. Then I told him that wen I was the Captain, that we drew names out of a hat to assign teams so we were mixing it up all the time, that way it was totally fair and people couldn’t form cliques in the group. And wasn’t Daisy a pretty good bowler too, she had been on the team almost as long as Than and Tucker, so why was she not mentoring anyone? Then I said that he had better shape up, that being the captain of the team was not so he and his buddy could form harems for their own personal enjoyment, then I walked out before I said some things that were not nearly as nice to him.-

-I really hate it when my wife is 100% right when we have a disagreement. I mean, I hate losing any argument, but being proven to be totally wrong really sticks in my craw. So, it took me a few days till I could stomach broaching the subject with her and thought I could navigate it without losing too much face, I’m not perfect, OK. I failed, she totally got that I had found out that what she was thinking was going on was totally what was going on. She didn’t gloat, Oh, no, she pressed her advantage instead, she used the opportunity to point out that while we were on the subject, that I also needed to address my glaring blind spot with my mother’s having a new boyfriend. That my pretending that they were “just friends” was getting tiresome for her and for my mom. And that I had to actually deal with my mother’s romantic life like an adult, and stop acting like I was oblivious to it. Ouch, I really did not want to go there, not ever. For heaven’s sake Omar, you’re a grown man, not some little kid that your mom should have to shield from anything that makes you uncomfortable, it’s not fair to her or to yourself, Becca continued. And let me tell you one thing, you will never be coddled like that by me, not ever. I expect you to be fully aware of what’s going on in your family and to deal with it, because I have enough to do without protecting some idealized version of how things in this world really are for you. So, the upshot is, Omar Benali, you need to face things head on and I mean right now. Both with Than and his glaringly obvious to you now shortcomings in his dealings with women and in the fact that your mom has a woohoo life. Double ouch.-

-Than had totally been avoiding me, I could tell. But earlier today he came by and said that he had told Tucker what I said, and that Tucker had told him that I was a pretty smart guy and that I had started the bowling club from scratch and made it the official league teen team. So it was probably a good idea to take anything I said seriously. Than said, that at the last practice they drew names out of a bag to form teams. And that he had asked Daisy beforehand if she would consider mentoring a group of her own, so they could have smaller teams and that would give each trainer more time to focus on each individual person in their team. He said Daisy was thrilled and she told Than that she hoped to be the captain of the team someday and that this would be a great chance for her to develop her leadership ability. He added, that after practice several members told him that that mixing up training was a really good idea and that they had gotten a lot more out of practice from doing it that way. Then he said, that being captain was way harder than he ever thought it would be, kind of like being in love was. I agreed with him, I was still licking my wounds after the “talk” Becca and I had.-

-I’ve had an idea knocking around for a while, because Than was talking about the bowling team and that it was the purge coming up. The purge is when every year the leagues drops any teams that have failed to meet the standards to be considered active, too few members, too many game forfeits, etc. And that opens up the roster for new teams. So I want to form a men’s bowling team, to fill any opening that pops up, I was thinking of asking all the guys I know that have aged out of the Tin Pin Teens over the years. Kind of a younger version of Uncle Cristian’s team, don’t tell him I said that. I want to call it “Pinny Lane” after a famous song by a classic rock group and I used their other hit song titles in the description. So essentially, I totally stold Uncle Cristian’s idea from The Bowling Stones.
    When I called the guys, they are all on board with the bowling team, Lucas, Max, Alexander and Iggy are all in, so I have the minimum requirements for an application now. Becca thinks it’s taking on too much, but I reminded her that she’s in both the book and the bowling clubs. She said that she wasn’t the leader of either though. Then I told her that the men’s and women’s teams are way less work than a teen or kids club, because you don’t have the constant turnover. She was not convinced, but she didn’t argue the point anymore either.
    I was trying to figure out what colors to choose, which is not my thing, and finally asked Becca if she had any ideas, I had a list of what was available and the catalog of the matching bowling shirts. She took one look and said yellow and white, you know, as in “Yellow Submarine”, Ok, that was pretty good, women are good at this stuff, I guess.-

-My team got approved, so now I just need to locate some of the other guys that were on Tin Pin Teens in the past and see if a couple of them are interested so I can get a complete roster of members. I was thinking Brayden’s little brother, Kristian, I’ll have to call Cadence and see if she has his number, her and Brayden are still close. Or maybe Trent or Thomas, except that they both live in the city and its kind of far away, Thomas has little kids like me and Trent is about to, yeah, he and his wife are expecting Nanny Prescott told me. I’m trying to get guys who live closer to the bowling alley, because juggling practice with little kids, well, it ain’t easy.-

@AlwaysAsking Aww, using your sims as a proxy for a family get together is a neat idea, I have actually never ever made any sims from real life, not even a self-sim.

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    sunblond wrote: »

-I’m still not sure how it came up honestly, but me and Becca were talking before bed, I had kind of been hoping we would, you know, because we had managed to get the twins in bed on time for a change so it wasn’t so late yet. Anyway, somehow Than came up or my family, and Becca mentioned that when it came to Than, that me, Uncle Kyle and Salim all had a blind spot. Like, somehow the thing with Beth de Witt was not as big a surprise to her or something. I told her that I didn’t know what she was talking about, which I totally didn’t. She said, that she had known a lot of artistic type people at Ubrite. And that people like that were way more likely to be led by their feelings, than say someone like me, a physics major. That we all seemed to think of Than as an artistic version of me, but that was not how it worked. That people who were artistic looked at the world and things in a totally different way than that. And as a Language and Literature major she could site countless works that demonstrates this, by the way. Well, first of all I’m fully aware that Than is his own person and I knew him way better than she did and I told her that. Really, she said, because lately when he talks about the bowling practice, he only mentions mentoring the girls on his team, he has several boys that are new to the team, but somehow he never mentions mentoring them. Then she got into bed and rolled on her side away from me, meaning that what I had in mind was definitely not happening.-

-The thing Becca said kind of bugged me and eventually I went across the street to talk to Than. When I brought up the mentoring thing, well, I was kind of, OK, I was shocked by what Than said. He told me that he and Tucker, being the best bowlers and oldest members, decided that Tucker would train all the guys, and Than would take the girls, and since Tucker was into guys and he was into girls, it worked out great. I was absolutely dumb struck at first, I mean, I honestly could not think of what to say, but I was upset at both Than and Tucker. Finally, I just laid it on the line, I told Than that what he had just described is woohoo harassment, pure and simple. And that if any of his team members had gone or did go to the League Board with a complaint, that even Uncle Cristian and Aunt Jade would have to agree to have them both being kicked out of the league and banned from the bowling alley. And that I had seen way less that got people kicked out before. Then I told him that wen I was the Captain, that we drew names out of a hat to assign teams so we were mixing it up all the time, that way it was totally fair and people couldn’t form cliques in the group. And wasn’t Daisy a pretty good bowler too, she had been on the team almost as long as Than and Tucker, so why was she not mentoring anyone? Then I said that he had better shape up, that being the captain of the team was not so he and his buddy could form harems for their own personal enjoyment, then I walked out before I said some things that were not nearly as nice to him.-

-I really hate it when my wife is 100% right when we have a disagreement. I mean, I hate losing any argument, but being proven to be totally wrong really sticks in my craw. So, it took me a few days till I could stomach broaching the subject with her and thought I could navigate it without losing too much face, I’m not perfect, OK. I failed, she totally got that I had found out that what she was thinking was going on was totally what was going on. She didn’t gloat, Oh, no, she pressed her advantage instead, she used the opportunity to point out that while we were on the subject, that I also needed to address my glaring blind spot with my mother’s having a new boyfriend. That my pretending that they were “just friends” was getting tiresome for her and for my mom. And that I had to actually deal with my mother’s romantic life like an adult, and stop acting like I was oblivious to it. Ouch, I really did not want to go there, not ever. For heaven’s sake Omar, you’re a grown man, not some little kid that your mom should have to shield from anything that makes you uncomfortable, it’s not fair to her or to yourself, Becca continued. And let me tell you one thing, you will never be coddled like that by me, not ever. I expect you to be fully aware of what’s going on in your family and to deal with it, because I have enough to do without protecting some idealized version of how things in this world really are for you. So, the upshot is, Omar Benali, you need to face things head on and I mean right now. Both with Than and his glaringly obvious to you now shortcomings in his dealings with women and in the fact that your mom has a woohoo life. Double ouch.-

-Than had totally been avoiding me, I could tell. But earlier today he came by and said that he had told Tucker what I said, and that Tucker had told him that I was a pretty smart guy and that I had started the bowling club from scratch and made it the official league teen team. So it was probably a good idea to take anything I said seriously. Than said, that at the last practice they drew names out of a bag to form teams. And that he had asked Daisy beforehand if she would consider mentoring a group of her own, so they could have smaller teams and that would give each trainer more time to focus on each individual person in their team. He said Daisy was thrilled and she told Than that she hoped to be the captain of the team someday and that this would be a great chance for her to develop her leadership ability. He added, that after practice several members told him that that mixing up training was a really good idea and that they had gotten a lot more out of practice from doing it that way. Then he said, that being captain was way harder than he ever thought it would be, kind of like being in love was. I agreed with him, I was still licking my wounds after the “talk” Becca and I had.-

-I’ve had an idea knocking around for a while, because Than was talking about the bowling team and that it was the purge coming up. The purge is when every year the leagues drops any teams that have failed to meet the standards to be considered active, too few members, too many game forfeits, etc. And that opens up the roster for new teams. So I want to form a men’s bowling team, to fill any opening that pops up, I was thinking of asking all the guys I know that have aged out of the Tin Pin Teens over the years. Kind of a younger version of Uncle Cristian’s team, don’t tell him I said that. I want to call it “Pinny Lane” after a famous song by a classic rock group and I used their other hit song titles in the description. So essentially, I totally stold Uncle Cristian’s idea from The Bowling Stones.
    When I called the guys, they are all on board with the bowling team, Lucas, Max, Alexander and Iggy are all in, so I have the minimum requirements for an application now. Becca thinks it’s taking on too much, but I reminded her that she’s in both the book and the bowling clubs. She said that she wasn’t the leader of either though. Then I told her that the men’s and women’s teams are way less work than a teen or kids club, because you don’t have the constant turnover. She was not convinced, but she didn’t argue the point anymore either.
    I was trying to figure out what colors to choose, which is not my thing, and finally asked Becca if she had any ideas, I had a list of what was available and the catalog of the matching bowling shirts. She took one look and said yellow and white, you know, as in “Yellow Submarine”, Ok, that was pretty good, women are good at this stuff, I guess.-

-My team got approved, so now I just need to locate some of the other guys that were on Tin Pin Teens in the past and see if a couple of them are interested so I can get a complete roster of members. I was thinking Brayden’s little brother, Kristian, I’ll have to call Cadence and see if she has his number, her and Brayden are still close. Or maybe Trent or Thomas, except that they both live in the city and its kind of far away, Thomas has little kids like me and Trent is about to, yeah, he and his wife are expecting Nanny Prescott told me. I’m trying to get guys who live closer to the bowling alley, because juggling practice with little kids, well, it ain’t easy.-

@AlwaysAsking Aww, using your sims as a proxy for a family get together is a neat idea, I have actually never ever made any sims from real life, not even a self-sim.

That must of taken ages to write
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited July 2020
    Auntie Delia helped little Erin grow up to a child:

NPX0qde.png

Oh my, Erin grew into a beautiful child!

V6m70up.png

bgaRlCd.png

I haven't shared an updated picture of Jasper (Todd and Karlie's oldest child; Olivia's older jerk brother--he's not a nice sim at all). He does have his dad's looks, though.

57bYRMQ.png

Evelyn ran into a distant cousin at the park -- they have the same last name, so I checked MCCC and it turns out her father is Evelyn's great-uncle.

74vYVS2.png

Emersyn played with her crush, hehe. Hopefully, he'll reciprocate the feelings when they're teens!

lvJwIkF.png

Evelyn, and you can see Enid there too, chatting with some kids. The boy happens to be the grandchild of Malcolm Landgraab--his name is Ronan. Potential lover?? I start scoping out potential relationships when my sims are children, lol. Though my sims rarely end up with who I want them to when they're kids. They have hearts of their own, after all.

oargUso.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top