Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 generations please

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Also, why is it okay to have multiple occult packs but people seem to think one pack about family is okay?

@auroraael14 That's the million dollar question I'd love to know the answer to as well :/

Isn't it obvious? They think family play is boring so they want vamps, witches, mermaids, fairies, werewolves, and zombies. Also farming, then when we get that it's so boring. Also everyone I run across says Parenthood is greatest pack besides seasons if it's so great why don't you want to add more?
  • Options
    motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    I need all of this
    I really want a sims 4 generations pack
    elder stuff
    rocking chair
    knitting
    canes
    and bingo
    interactions for elders

got your nose
    pull my finger
    talk about the good old days
    I'm coming' Elizabeth! or fake heart attack

kid stuff
    bunk beds
    costume chest
    slides and sandboxes

interactions for kids

tag
    playing pretend
    pillow fight
    nursery rhymes
    and new event sleep over

teen stuff
    zits
    magazines
    skateboarding

teen interactions
    dingdong ditch
    spray painting things
    getting tattoos that there not suppose to get
    running away
    events prom and graduation

adult and young adult stuff
    wedding cakes
    a six pack of juice
    slow dance
    a psychiatrist to go to
    midlife crisis

adult and young adult interactions
    confess to cheating
    ask why you ran away
    talk about family
    an adopt a child whim
    event bachelor/ bachelorette party

toddler stuff
    toy drums
    rocking horse
    toddler interactions
    get rocked to sleep
    peek a boo

baby interactions
    spiting up on sims
    being song to sleep

And more active items like a spice rack, that was for decoration to have new active spice. Why can’t the deco’s have more use then just being clutter. Kids backpack deco adds a “feeling ready for school” moodlet. The tooth brush clutter in the bathroom gives your sim a electronic teeth brush feeling. Decoration toy clutter adds collector value.

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Ok, so I know a lot of people want real cars and I totally do too. But that also made me think of a great toy for kids, that I think would fit well in a Generations EP; miniature car toys that they can drive around in the backyard or in front of the house. It would be a great toy that not only gets them out of the house, but also can be shared. Ideally the toy would have 2 seats, meaning a child could have their friend or a sibling in the car as well. Toddlers probably wouldn't be able to drive, but they should totally be able to ride in the passenger side with their older sibling. And of course if babies are ever overhauled, they should be able to sit in the passenger side and ride along as well.

Photo examples.
    Ignore the fact that some of these only have one seat, it's more for the type of cars.
    Basic cars
    Ride-On-Planet-Electric-Car-Supersports.jpg
    Big-Toys-Direct-12V-Ride-On-Car.jpg
    Truck
    Aosom-Dual-6V-Electric-Car.jpg
    Mini mercedes
    Uenjoy-Mercedes-Benz-AMG-G55.jpg
    Jeep
    Vosson-Kids-Jeep-Car1.jpg
    Idk what kind of car this is, I'm not into cars, but it looks nice. :D
    Bahom-Kids-Ride-On-Car.jpg
    A more feminine design.
    Uenjoy-Lamborghini-Aventador-Electric-Ride-On-Car.jpg

Lastly, it would be cool to get some themed cars.
    Police car
    Ride-On-Planet-Police-Car.jpg
    Fire truck
    Kids-Club-Ride-On-Fire-Truck.jpg
    Tractor
    Peg-Perego-John-Deere-Ground-Force-Tractor-with-Trailer.jpg
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    As a family player, Generations type of pack would be nice (:
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    As an occult player, I would love to see a proper generations pack. :) Especially more stuff for teens.

*but I also want more occults too.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think most occult players are also family players @PlayerSinger2010
    we just like our family to be a little odd
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Please, EA, a Generations pack.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    liipeabreuliipeabreu Posts: 8 New Member
    yes please, a generations pack with walking stick for elders, baby walker, private school, prom, ballet and karate as school activities, benefits for large families and inheritance system like sims mobile
  • Options
    I still feel like this is really needed in The Sims 4 and I know it's been highly requested I hope the gurus are at least considering a family pack for The Sims 4 I mean a lot of them have kids they must see the things that are missing in the game
  • Options
    play pens please and more clothing for babies I want little hats for them
  • Options
    so glad the gurus have confirmed parenthood is not generations I never thought it was good to know they feel the same
  • Options
    blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    More things for kids and teens to do after school. Sports team- basketball, football, hockey, swimming, cheerleading, dance, choir, ballet, the option for homeschool and online school
    Prom for sure
    Fix parenthood. It's really hard to get your kids to successfully develop good character traits and the game works against you overtime to make sure your child grows up to be a menace.
    Personal bank account or piggy banks for kids- what's the point of gifting kids simoleons if it's just gonna go to the households account. Yes, I'm happy we can split household funds now, but I have teens and kids that are musicians and they make really good tips and it'd be nice for them to have their own money added to their personal funds when they move out

Also, townies kids and families we dnt play with should have a better system. Most of the time if I want a pre made family to grow up with my sim's family so their kids can date it doesnt happen because their kids grow up evil and crazy. Can they get some better character traits please and a fair chance to become good civilians when they grow up please.