Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 generations please

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I hope some time down the line we get cars and we can teach our teens to drive but with steps like they have to study to get a permit to drive, then take the test to get the permit and with the permit the parents teach them to drive like they did in Sims 3 then take the driving to see if they fail or passed depending on how they learn and how they were taught. Also I want an Uber driver job in the Sims and have some stories to go with it.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I hope some time down the line we get cars and we can teach our teens to drive but with steps like they have to study to get a permit to drive, then take the test to get the permit and with the permit the parents teach them to drive like they did in Sims 3 then take the driving to see if they fail or passed depending on how they learn and how they were taught. Also I want an Uber driver job in the Sims and have some stories to go with it.

great idea @Briana2425
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    sims should argue about what to name there babies and have a whim to make a nursery and wonder if they will have a boy or girl
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    sims should argue about what to name there babies and have a whim to make a nursery and wonder if they will have a boy or girl

I haven't seen whims in my game in months. I think they got turned off with mods. The only way I've had to get reward points was completing aspirations and/or cheating.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    LSM36 wrote: »

I haven't seen whims in my game in months. I think they got turned off with mods. The only way I've had to get reward points was completing aspirations and/or cheating.

they made it where you have to turn on whims in the menu its so annoying @LSM36
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Doll stroller for toddlers and kids to push

1nkc5GE.png

Strollers to take toddlers out for a walk :3 They could nap on it too.

gRRFByU.jpg

qh3xztF.jpg

Ae0yNjC.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'd love a generations pack for TS4, especially if they actually updated babies and let them move around and play with toys and their siblings. I also would adore strollers and playpens for babies and toddlers.
  • Options
    I'd love a generations pack for TS4, especially if they actually updated babies and let them move around and play with toys and their siblings. I also would adore strollers and playpens for babies and toddlers.

me to
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    A generation's pack would be great.
  • Options
    Sofmc9 wrote: »
    Doll stroller for toddlers and kids to push

1nkc5GE.png

Strollers to take toddlers out for a walk :3 They could nap on it too.

gRRFByU.jpg

qh3xztF.jpg

Ae0yNjC.png

that cc looks so nice @Sofmc9 could you post a link of where you got it please
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @comicsforlife I checked the mods folder. The stroller is by MSQSIMS_Stroller Deluxe_TS3 To TS4 and the baby doll stroller was made by Victorrmiguell. :3 I'll see if I can find the links.

Here're the links,
    http://sims4ccthebest.blogspot.com/2015/09/deco-chair-stroller-by-leo-sims.html?spref=pi

http://victorrmiguellcreations.blogspot.com/2018/04/cart-with-doll.html
    Post edited by Sofmc9 on
  • Options
    Another idea for Generations.. Sims to sit up on the bed headboard to read bedtime stories.

wkgThiQ.png

fKpp5HT.png

• Options
    Another idea for Generations.. Sims to sit up on the bed headboard to read bedtime stories.

wkgThiQ.png

fKpp5HT.png

thanks and good idea
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I think an expansion that's like generations, with free time hobbies to compensate revisiting an old theme(logically most suggestions for this stuff could have rightfully gone into parenthood) would be able to add these new interactions and provide more activities for every stage
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    TheSweetToddler is creating animations of child sims riding bikes. Bicycles should be added to Generations too, like I've said lol :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4th-7AnnHE

BP2Lduo.png
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    edited March 2019
    Some ideas for each stage in a generations pack
    Babies
    Changing table, swing, mummy/daddy and me group that's like volunteering mechanic wise, rattles, strollers (silver cross), baby monitor, baby showers
    Toddlers
    Walkers, play pen, toddler tv network, strollers (pram), more skill building toys
    Child
    More activities, these can cross over in teens (dance club, dnd club, av club, etc so I won't list every hobby), playing dress up, tamagotchis, treehouses/dens (which could be a build activity first like rockets for adults)
    Teen
    Sneaking out, crushes, randomly occurring acne, learning to drive, more pt jobs, being tasked to babysit siblings, random events that send parents out so you can throw a party, getting busted
    Elders
    Golf, knitting, bingo, retirement parties, funerals

Bikes could be applied to all toddler plus (tricycle, then kid bike, then full sized)
    Post edited by CaityTrina on
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited March 2019
    as a player who do not play generation family and keep aging fully off it do not bother me that much but the content would add more sense to the game in my opinion since i mostly prefer to play the same sims with out letting them age or die but thats my choice in the game as a player
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2019
    I really want a sims 4 generations pack
    elder stuff
    rocking chair
    knitting
    canes
    and bingo
    interactions for elders

got your nose
    pull my finger
    talk about the good old days
    I'm coming' Elizabeth! or fake heart attack

kid stuff
    bunk beds
    costume chest
    slides and sandboxes

interactions for kids

tag
    playing pretend
    pillow fight
    nursery rhymes
    and new event sleep over

teen stuff
    zits
    magazines
    skateboarding

teen interactions
    dingdong ditch
    spray painting things
    getting tattoos that there not suppose to get
    running away
    events prom and graduation

adult and young adult stuff
    wedding cakes
    a six pack of juice
    slow dance
    a psychiatrist to go to
    midlife crisis

adult and young adult interactions
    confess to cheating
    ask why you ran away
    talk about family
    an adopt a child whim
    event bachelor/ bachelorette party

toddler stuff
    toy drums
    rocking horse
    toddler interactions
    get rocked to sleep
    peek a boo

baby interactions
    spiting up on sims
    being song to sleep

Dont forget about pillow fighting for teens thru adults,spin the bottle for teens thru adults,kissing booths and photobooths.

Also this would be a good pack to add treehouse and shower woohoo to.
  • Options
    snowandbriarsnowandbriar Posts: 45 Member
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > I really want a sims 4 generations pack
    > elder stuff
    > rocking chair
    > knitting
    > canes
    > and bingo
    > interactions for elders
    >
    > got your nose
    > pull my finger
    > talk about the good old days
    > I'm coming' Elizabeth! or fake heart attack
    >
    > kid stuff
    > bunk beds
    > costume chest
    > slides and sandboxes
    >
    > interactions for kids
    >
    > tag
    > playing pretend
    > pillow fight
    > nursery rhymes
    > and new event sleep over
    >
    > teen stuff
    > zits
    > magazines
    > skateboarding
    >
    > teen interactions
    > dingdong ditch
    > spray painting things
    > getting tattoos that there not suppose to get
    > running away
    > events prom and graduation
    >
    > adult and young adult stuff
    > wedding cakes
    > a six pack of juice
    > slow dance
    > a psychiatrist to go to
    > midlife crisis
    >
    > adult and young adult interactions
    > confess to cheating
    > ask why you ran away
    > talk about family
    > an adopt a child whim
    > event bachelor/ bachelorette party
    >
    > toddler stuff
    > toy drums
    > rocking horse
    > toddler interactions
    > get rocked to sleep
    > peek a boo
    >
    > baby interactions
    > spiting up on sims
    > being song to sleep

I think these are all great ideas. To be honest, I've been really disappointed with the grandparent gameplay in the Parenthood Pack and the elder interactions as a whole. The grandparent-grandchild interactions are not different at all from a parent-child relationship. I would love to see some ore interactions and story elements added such as: walking sticks/wheelchairs, taking care of people when they get sick, pinching cheeks, hide-and-seek, etc...
    I do remember watching a SimsSupply video titled "Why are the Worlds so Small?" in which Lyndsay Pearson was addressing a question at 16:50 that was about more development of the baby and elder life stages. She didn't give a flat out no to the idea of adding more stuff, but it isn't entirely in her control. Also, she didn't even address the elder life stage so I will not be expecting anything from the developers for the type of content that I want. Hopefully, there will be some mods made to make us players happy.
  • Options
    "toddler interactions
    get rocked to sleep
    peek a boo"

I really want the rocking chair and rock kids and toddlers to sleep : )
  • Options
    elders are still in the vote it would be cool if they made it to the last round
  • Options
    I would like to see little drums for toddlers
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Remember TS2 Grandma's comfort soup.. Someone made it for TS4, so cute. It'd be a nice feature to add to Generations.

Here's some pictures :3

child got sick
    M63lqa5.jpg

hqqAWRo.jpg

Dad gave her a hot chocolate.. it didnt help lol

wrjxXxF.jpg

So she went to grandma's place to get a comfort soup : )

XE7vim9.jpg

Jd95iTq.jpg

L75DgRk.jpg
    Post edited by Sofmc9 on
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    After watching a TV show, I thought about the cutest kind of interaction they could add for toddlers. Wouldn't it be adorable if babies were freed from the bassinet and toddlers could reach up and ask to hold the baby while the parent or an older sibling was. That would be so cute :D

Also, copying more tings I'd like to see for babies from another thread since I didn't give any examples here.
    Real cribs-The bassinets are so small and boring, I'd like large cribs so they can have more space.
    Baby mats and playpens-I want the babies to be able to have a space where they can be out of the crib, whether in their own room or anywhere in the house. It would be great if it was portable so the babies could be taken to the park or other places.
    Baby swings- It would be cute to have this chair for them that you can put anywhere so you can always have a place to sit the baby with their parent(s) when they're doing certain actives like cooking or work from home.
    Toys-rattles and small things like the rubber ducky the toddlers can play with would be so cute.
    Traits-I think some of the toddler traits like charmer, angelic, and fussy can be used for babies to determine how much they cry, etc.
    CAS-different clothing options would be nice to have. Like onsies, different types of shirts and pants, accessories for girls like bows. Also a little bit of hair so we can see their hair color. Also different eye colors.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Remember TS2 Grandma's comfort soup.. Someone made it for TS4, so cute. It'd be a nice feature to add to Generations.

Here's some pictures :3

child got sick
    M63lqa5.jpg

hqqAWRo.jpg

Dad gave her a hot chocolate.. it didnt help lol

wrjxXxF.jpg

So she went to grandma's place to get a comfort soup : )

XE7vim9.jpg

Jd95iTq.jpg

L75DgRk.jpg

I would love this so much especially the soup
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free