Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 generations please

I really want a sims 4 generations pack
elder stuff
rocking chair
knitting
canes
and bingo
interactions for elders

got your nose
pull my finger
talk about the good old days
I'm coming' Elizabeth! or fake heart attack

kid stuff
bunk beds
costume chest
slides and sandboxes

interactions for kids

tag
playing pretend
pillow fight
nursery rhymes
and new event sleep over

teen stuff
zits
magazines
skateboarding

teen interactions
dingdong ditch
spray painting things
getting tattoos that there not suppose to get
running away
events prom and graduation

adult and young adult stuff
wedding cakes
a six pack of juice
slow dance
a psychiatrist to go to
midlife crisis

adult and young adult interactions
confess to cheating
ask why you ran away
talk about family
an adopt a child whim
event bachelor/ bachelorette party

toddler stuff
toy drums
rocking horse
toddler interactions
get rocked to sleep
peek a boo

baby interactions
spiting up on sims
being song to sleep
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    @comicsforlife I know what you mean, and I can agree with most of your points, they would be nice additions to have.

Toddlers have slides and stuff like that > toddler pack
    Teens have acne > CAS > parenthood
    Kids can play make believe when on the pirate ship or space ship and a simple interaction
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I would really like this more fun things could be
    videocamera from ts3
    merry go round for playgrounds from ts2
    spring riders from ts3
    marco polo
    juping rope
    field trips with decor gifts that your child/teen gets when they return home like when your sim got back from the mausolium in ts3 they got a poster etc
    see saw's
    tether ball
    toddler swings
    teen house parties where the parents go on a rabbit hole vacation
    boarding school rabbit hole
    shower woohoo really it still isn't in the sims 4
    memory system like the one from ts2 and sims would actually remember somethign sometimes like randomly thinking about the failed proposal or your lovely wedding

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited June 2018
    @comicsforlife I know what you mean, and I can agree with most of your points, they would be nice additions to have.

Kids can play make believe when on the pirate ship or space ship and a simple interaction

I meant zits that could come and go like in sims 2 kids should have slides to not just toddlers in fact its odd when toddlers have them and kids
    don't maybe the teens could use zit cream as will its real relatable
    and when I said pretend I mean like when kids use to pretend to be kings and queens and and have tea and play dress up like in sims 3
    also kids need play interactions that have nothing to do with objects really badly @PastelMermaid
    I would really like this more fun things could be
    videocamera from ts3
    merry go round for playgrounds from ts2
    spring riders from ts3
    marco polo
    juping rope
    field trips with decor gifts that your child/teen gets when they return home like when your sim got back from the mausolium in ts3 they got a poster etc
    see saw's
    tether ball
    toddler swings
    teen house parties where the parents go on a rabbit hole vacation
    boarding school rabbit hole
    shower woohoo really it still isn't in the sims 4
    memory system like the one from ts2 and sims would actually remember somethign sometimes like randomly thinking about the failed proposal or your lovely wedding

that would all be great @rambahadoer I hope your ideas make it in game
  • EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    We have parenthood
    So I dont know if we will get another family GP\EP
    edited June 2018
    SimGuruGrant
    put this poll on twitter

so I think we might get another family pack as it would be an easy way to add those things @EMZ_1 :)
  • EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    @comicsforlife I mean, we might get another family pack (not SP) but if we will get something like that it wont be soon in my opinion
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Should have had it before this. There is more to life than young adults.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I hope we get an education or school gamepack because most kids/teens life surrounds school then being at home.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited June 2018
    We'll probably get more for teens and preteens if we get University and if we get that I would prefer to be able to follow my younger kids to school not send them only.

Now, with Seasons added we can add "Terms" to the calendar - so a natural progression of packs.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    We'll probably get more for teens and preteens if we get University and if we get that I would prefer to be able to follow my younger kids to school not send them only.

Now, with Seasons added we can add "Terms" to the calendar - so a natural progression of packs.

I was thinking how cool that would be taking kids to school and following thrn but then I remembered how buggy get to work is and I'm like oh no. I do like that option however I'm scared of it being buggy like get to work.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Ding dong ditch would kind of be impossible without constant loading screens. I like the idea of teens being able to play pranks on others and sneaking out of the house after curfew as well as having a prom.
    EMZ_1 wrote: »
    @comicsforlife I mean, we might get another family pack (not SP) but if we will get something like that it wont be soon in my opinion

well they did say these things take time
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Most of these are good ideas. Please no canes though. I got the generations pack and then all of a sudden all my elders started walking around with canes as if they barely could walk. It is pretty frustrating to watch. Many elders are actually nimble and can walk around without a cane.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hopefully they do something from this poll and its not just a stuff pack we desperately need these life stages fleshed out and unleashed. I'm kind of surprised this only got 4970 votes while the farming poll had almost 30k votes.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »

I was thinking how cool that would be taking kids to school and following thrn but then I remembered how buggy get to work is and I'm like oh no. I do like that option however I'm scared of it being buggy like get to work.

Think of it this way, if they use the same kind of system as in GTW, then they'll have to fix it up, repair it, make it work all nice and pretty so that they can use it for active schools too. Kill two birds with one stone!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Hopefully they do something from this poll and its not just a stuff pack we desperately need these life stages fleshed out and unleashed. I'm kind of surprised this only got 4970 votes while the farming poll had almost 30k votes.

I think it was the timing of the polls a lot more people were active because of ea play
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    These are just interactions.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
    lgr is right about why generations is a good sims 3 ep
    and it also shows why sims 4 needs a generations pack
    https://youtu.be/3Awwne_NpJQ
  • Simmerlove64Simmerlove64 Posts: 2 New Member
    Omg this would be amazing!! I’d love for this to happen. I also really wish they’d make an update so that babies could leave the cribs because that would be amazing for this pack. AND TODDLER STROLLERS. Omg please please please they need to make this. I’d love for EA to create the sims 4 generations. If we keep bringing it up maybe they will.
    Omg this would be amazing!! I’d love for this to happen. I also really wish they’d make an update so that babies could leave the cribs because that would be amazing for this pack. AND TODDLER STROLLERS. Omg please please please they need to make this. I’d love for EA to create the sims 4 generations. If we keep bringing it up maybe they will.

maybe
  • fineangelfineangel Posts: 22 Member
    I think it would be great to have more psychological options and events in The Sims 4! I especially like the idea of the teen interactions, and the baby interactions. I also think it would be cool if children could "play house."
    fineangel wrote: »
    I think it would be great to have more psychological options and events in The Sims 4! I especially like the idea of the teen interactions, and the baby interactions. I also think it would be cool if children could "play house."

that would be nice great idea @fineangel
  • PikaKnightPikaKnight Posts: 19 Member
    The first thing I zoomed in on was the bunk beds suggestion. PLEASE bring those back. I don't know why they aren't around in Sims 4:( Same with rocking chairs. :D
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    The first thing I zoomed in on was the bunk beds suggestion. PLEASE bring those back. I don't know why they aren't around in Sims 4:( Same with rocking chairs. :D

I know what you mean