Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2022
    Patrik visited his more than second cousin Blanka to Windenburg. They had a lot of fun. Even though they are far far family they are very good friends, pals, buddies <3
    2-6-2020-19-27-00.png
    2-6-2020-19-27-42.png
    2-6-2020-19-30-45.png
    2-6-2020-19-32-01.png
    2-6-2020-19-33-02.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I started a vanilla save ready for after patch tomorrow. Fresh vampire trying to survive rags to riches in Brindleton Bay. He was fishing for a few simoleans and this guy turned up

iHRlEbF.png

So now he has a friend!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Paka'a is just not good at doing laundry using the old-fashioned wash tub. Three times the clothes ended up in a "used" state, and twice he got sore arms for hours afterwards. But Duane? The first time he did it, the clothes ended up clean, and just now - pristine even :o And he doesn't get sore arms.

Why is Duane so much better at doing laundry?? I love that it adds depth to their characters, I'm simply puzzled :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Welp, I backed up all my sim folders and then started a vanilla save so when the patch dropped I could start burning houses down to watch the firemen.

Alas, the patch was delayed so I continued to my play my vanilla game for hours(which shocked me-never thought I'd see the day I played without mods) moved Morgan Ember in, then Brant Hecking and then a vanilla sim from Urbansims vanillaLP and just had a good ol' time. I have almost a full house with all the adults and babies that somehow keep showing up 🤷‍♀️.

• Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Paka'a is just not good at doing laundry using the old-fashioned wash tub. Three times the clothes ended up in a "used" state, and twice he got sore arms for hours afterwards. But Duane? The first time he did it, the clothes ended up clean, and just now - pristine even :o And he doesn't get sore arms.

Why is Duane so much better at doing laundry?? I love that it adds depth to their characters, I'm simply puzzled :D

Is Duane higher level in his fitness than Paka'a? Washing by hand increases the fitness skill so that may be playing a part in it.
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    As the patch is delayed, these windows will just have to wait. :#
    VK7SzzV.png

Jaik cramming before the final exams.
    W8UNQxb.png

One last look at Foxbury. :'(
    mUIP2sS.png

And now after earning a Distinguished Degree in Economics with Honors, it's back to gaming. (Look at how derpy happy he is!)
    rHcBWZv.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited June 2020
    "On my way Summer...Bye everybody, wish I could stay, but time for me to go. Tell the twins their Daddy loved them."

LZkEL4C.png

I knew this was coming, but it still took me by surprise. Adam was a great Sim and I'll miss him. Britta took his urn to the Gen 3 mausoleum in the McDonough family cemetery so he could rest with Summer and Ian. :'( For me, this is the absolute hardest part of playing any kind of legacy, saying Goodbye to your well-loved Sims...

There were 12 meal servings in the fridge, but Lila decided to cook Mac & Cheese instead and started a fire! Armando and Britta immediately ran over and put it out. I told Britta to use the Freeze Ray, but it was too late. Obviously the kitchen is too small since Britta sprayed outside through the wall. o.O

FowomLi.png

After the fire was out Carina picked up Bree and ran outside to safety with her as did Armando with Brett. #simslogic

uz3vgoc.png

"Are you ready for this Honey?"
    "I guess I have to be. Will you still love me when I'm all wrinkled and saggy?"
    "Of course I will, always."
    <3

wRv1VhD.png

And here's elder Armando after I gave him a slight makeover. Mostly just the salt/pepper hair. Still looks handsome as ever to me. :)

lBVdUym.png

Britta has finally reached Level 10 in her career! Yay! \o/ *happy dance* The next work day she upgraded the Wormhole Generator to allow travel to Sixam. I'm hoping she'll soon be going there for the well earned Alien Reward Party in celebration. She looks so happy! I love those funky glasses. :)

BoyspbN.png

Here's the alien twins after their makeovers I gave them when they aged up to child. Brett has the Whiz Kid aspiration and Genius trait, Bree has Artistic Prodigy and Creative. I forgot to peek at their alien forms now, but I'm sure they're not much different. I think they're both still cute. :)

qmrWsdz.png

After I remodeled their bedroom, Bree made a beeline for the chemistry set I'd given them and started a fire! Look at those angry faces glaring at Bree just out of the picture. o.O Of course, they ran outside to safety after the fire was out. Just the kids, the adults calmly went about their business as if nothing happened. Weird... I replaced the chemistry set with a computer. Not going through that again! :D

hC8Zhxx.png

Lastly, Britta had her elder birthday. She doesn't look too bad I guess after a hair dye and boob lift makeover. :D Only three more days before Carina ages up to YA now! Getting close...

R0eOLK9.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2022
    Just and ordinary Sunday morning.
    3-6-2020-8-45-44.png
    Every rotational player's struggle when switching to a family with pets
    3-6-2020-9-07-26.png
    Simger King
    3-6-2020-9-19-41.png
    Mayhem and Madness
    3-6-2020-9-14-48.png
    Too Cute to Handle
    3-6-2020-9-19-09.png
    Netsimflix & Stretch
    3-6-2020-9-22-36.png
    Don't mess with cats
    3-6-2020-9-23-48.png
    Dogs Cats
    3-6-2020-9-24-59.png
    LOVE
    3-6-2020-9-26-54.png
    IS BLIND
    3-6-2020-9-28-04.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Technically this was yesterday. Lol
    I decided to give the off the grid lot trait a try for the first time since I’m getting ready for tomorrow and built a little cute tiny home in Sulani. So my sim, Lauren Gale who I created for this adventure moved in with her dog, Brie. She’s a Siberian husky. I can’t wait for her to turn it into a garden paradise. I can’t wait to incorporate Eco Living into her world.😍
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    49970515747_9ee521042d_c.jpg
    Clara is angry because she can see how to reduce bills, but not do something with it yet.
    She wish she could buy a windmill & solarpanel.

49950314677_d809a4876e_c.jpg
    Happy Clara.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I've been playing a fresh game in the wake of the patch, using my original Sims 4 test household. I keep turning it off to play Mafia 2, so I'll be glad when the expansion unlocks tonight!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Duane is working hard to improve Mua Pel'am.

VdiPIu5.jpg
    Paka'a is apparently a little shy in public. Duane not so much..

hWY1oji.jpg
    "Kekekeh!"
    Waterfall woohoo is more fun nude, Paka'a eventually realised.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    My runaway teen, Carmen Shapiro is wooing an aged down and also homeless Johny Zest.
    The latest was Valentines Day.. and they had not-quite-a-date at Hogan’s Burger Joint.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Knight family just paid approximately $400 for their weekly bill instead of the usual $10000.

If this is a bug, I don't want it to be fixed!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Been on a little off & on break from the game, even went back to Sims 3 for a bit, but missed having all my sims in one save, so I'm back to 4.

Anyway I created my Evergreen Whatever-It's-Called family, the Ridgelys, Tim, Stacie & their kids Oscar, Zane, Nova & Maude, and two pets who's names I've already forgot, the uniform style of my newly created families in this save, two parents, four toddlers (two boys, two girls) a puppy & a kitten, then freerealestated into the most expensive lot in the town.

VMQ6Jo4.png

We'll get back to them later, I'm currently on my WIndenburg family, the Calloways. Got there just in time to catch Nancy throwing a tantrum about something.

qyUOy8y.png?1

Then Tyson went to work & kept laughing maniacally every time he analyzed a patient's sample. This is a weird family.

0wqnZjX.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited June 2020
    I think El Presidente from Tropico 6's red headed brother is delivering my sims' mail in this save. He has the sunglasses and hat and everything. lol
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    edited June 2020
    This one just happened. My sim, Nero, was using the toilet and he suddenly started cuddling a bag of trash. Made me go WHAAA?? LOL
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

After years and years of playing the sims one of my sims got abducted by aliens. Game was on fast forward, barely had time to register it, lol. :joy:
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    David had an interesting week.

He had some trouble making cookies...

01-Cooking-disaster.jpg

02-Cooking-disaster.jpg

03-Cooking-distaster.jpg

Got engaged...

04-Proposal.jpg

Endured another plasma donation for the sake of his beloved...

05-Feeding-time.jpg

Got accepted into the distinguished degree program for physics at Foxbury Institute with lots of scholarships...

06-Scholarships.jpg

And got abducted by aliens...

07-Abduction.jpg

So... a bit of a roller-coaster. :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited June 2020
    I tested Eco Lifestyle with this married couple Elwood & Penelope.

They're growing bugs and Elwood loves them. Weirdo. :#
    2ysx1vN.png

Penelope is a freelancer and talking to a customer via computer. She seems confused...
    qXCRiPp.png

Elwood tried to use a fabricator and it swallowed him. He fought back. :D
    w5Nr6yN.png

Doing his work assignment.
    M98QvtW.png

Penelope making candles.
    2TfFmdn.png

Trying to convince a townie to vote for "free love" NAP. ;)
    nN71nBz.png

Elwood came home from work and he looked miserable. Poor thing. :(
    nUsKOOZ.png
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    A punk mermaid wearing fishnets...

FiYdher.jpg
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I got Eco Lifestyle and I'm in love with the game so far!
    Remember my latest update in this post, which was a while ago? I kept mentioning that my spellcaster sim (Apocalypsia) and my mermaid (Amaryllis) would be heading to Evergreen Harbor to make the world more green! Well, I sent them there... After updating their looks, first!
    I also deleted Bess's husband from existence, because I didn't want her to be married (for a purpose you'll find out soon).

Upon moving to Evergreen Harbor, the two girls found a nice house to move into with their household cat, Dixie. I also gave the both of them bikes, so that they could go completely green!

49978114592_8b50d41434_c.jpg
    Here's Apocalypsia riding her bike. She's autonomously checking this guy out (although, in my mind she's lesbian).

49977852456_101e1d6123_c.jpg
    This is Amaryllis riding her bike! Her new outfit is so pretty and her new hairstyle fits her too!

49978114547_f64a663873_c.jpg
    I built this house myself, but of course Amaryllis needed a swimming pool since she's a mermaid. I love how she's diving down into the water from this high! People from the other end of the town would be able to see her!

49978114332_9b7e5f1977_c.jpg
    49977332533_683c1d204d_c.jpg
    Apocalypsia started the Civil Designer career, while Amaryllis already was a conservationist. The magical population in Evergreen Harbor has never been this active before!

49977852321_1164b2eae7_c.jpg
    Time to vote! After a week passed in-game (since it was Tuesday when I loaded this save), they could finally get to experience the voting themselves. So, at Friday, Apocalypsia took a day off from work to vote. She rode to the voting board at 8 a.m., wanting to be the first to vote!

49977852261_28f9afd558_c.jpg
    And I also just wanted to have her jump into a dumpster, since she's soooo not liking that! xD

49977332608_a9538a3d3f_c.jpg
    Here she is, working on the one thing she isn't good at: handiness. She has the Repairio spell, so she wouldn't usually need handiness, but she needed it for her career.

49978114122_faecc3b67d_c.jpg
    Apocalypsia, bikes are meant to be used OUTDOORS! You're gonna ride over your cat!

49978114057_e0bff55b8b_c.jpg
    During the weekend, Apocalypsia and Bess decided to hit up a bar together. Amaryllis was too tired to join them.

49978113992_3b6251d8bb_c.jpg
    And this is the beginning of a brand new romance! :p I've been thinking of making this happen long before I got the game.

49977332433_6b155e995c_c.jpg
    She usually doesn't like dumpsters, but she might make an exception for this once.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited June 2020
    Checking out Evergreen Harbor and moved in my first family.

424a8d2985b3ad1e5280eccf35dd8cb952399cb5.png
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Summer vacation, so it's family day at the beach!

HttoRJj.png

T5K8ZyR.png

While the parents fished & frolicked, they left four little ones unattended on the beach, but hey, it's the Sims, they're fine.

fRlYsEA.png

CmXWCQv.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    You know you have a buggy game when a female sim does this...

9Mms86V.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top