Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    Woohoo!!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    edited June 2020
    Now Available
    Downloading. Mine started automatically. Drops on consoles Today at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    after a bad day at work it's downloading I can chill now hazzah
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    Now Available
    Downloading. Mine started automatically. Drops on consoles Today at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.

Did yours start immediately? Mines didnt. It just gave me the option to DOWNLOAD so i did manually
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    Now Available

Did yours start immediately? Mines didnt. It just gave me the option to DOWNLOAD so i did manually
    From my experiences they’re not automatic downloads, you have to manually download them
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Was busy with class work I forgot it was about to release😳
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I started downloading a hour and 30 minutes ago. It said I had a hour and 30 minutes to download. I just checked it says I have an hour and 30 minutes still to download. Really mad!!!!! Fix your servers EA!!!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member

The moment is finally here and I'm in CAS and will be here for awhile. I'm in love with this hair--definitely a new favorite for me. I'm so happy EA creators is giving such variety because I love CAS and truly enjoy Eco Lifestyle. Thanks @catloverplayer for the countdown as this always adds to the excitement and love of the game. Looking forward to the next one.
    Capture-5.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I'm getting the game tonight. I can't wait to get through work today!!!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    motherlode isn't working. one of my sim families is crammed in a 2 bedroom home. but is just short on simoleans and motherlode won't work

Go to map mode and try the 'freerealestate on' cheat. Then they can move into any house for free.
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    Now Available

From my experiences they’re not automatic downloads, you have to manually download them

Thanks!👍
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    The game notification says something about gathering water but when I click the fish post I can’t gather water ? How does it work. Thanks.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    The game notification says something about gathering water but when I click the fish post I can’t gather water ? How does it work. Thanks.

I've only been able to collect water if the lot type is Off the grid and try clicking on the water instead of the post.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Do you need a special item to do that ? Once collected where does the water go ?
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2020
    Happy release to you too US/Canada/other simmers in that region!!!!! I was asleep when you guys hit midnight ^^ and now it's 10 am, and I've got a whooooooole day of simming <3
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Is there a second patch after the one fro lm Wednesday
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    EdithV wrote: »

Yes there's one that fixed the broken saves :)

I only got to play for half an hour last night. Hope to get my teeth into it after work today :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    EdithV wrote: »

Yes there's one that fixed the broken saves :)

I only got to play for half an hour last night. Hope to get my teeth into it after work today :smiley:

Hope so too!! :)

Personally I had no issues with my save crashing BUT I actually found the patch to make the game feel smoother for me anyway, so I'm happy it's out so quickly =)
  • Options
    You know what's cool?

Today is World Environment Day.

I wonder if that's why Eco Lifestyle is released today?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    That is a nice fun fact haha :D I wonder too! You're at work today?
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I am currently working from home right now :smiley: of course I'm distracted as always! :D
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I am currently working from home right now :smiley: of course I'm distracted as always! :D

Hahaha I know so well how you feel! I had a ton of work I needed to do in 3 days time (took a day today but Monday was also a holiday of course), and I was SO distracted yesterday, it was super weird haha. BUT I worked a little longer, finished everything I had to, just so I can play worry-free :love: But yeah I feel you, it's so hard to stay focused when all you want to do is sim and there's no one seeing you check the forums a little more regularly than you probably should :joy:
  • Options
    GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    I just got it! I haven't gone into the new world yet. But my Sims (well, me) are super duper enjoying the Americana station. Getting my teens reading fabrication books ready for when they move out into Evergreen Harbour.
  • Options
    jasmin2245jasmin2245 Posts: 3 New Member
    One thing I don't understand is: Why are they saying PC and consoleplayers can download and play at the same time and now I read that this isn't true?
    Did I miss something?