Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Downloaded and now I am firing up the game. I'm in New Zealand so it about 5 past 2 in the morning....
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Downloaded and now I am firing up the game. I'm in New Zealand so it about 5 past 2 in the morning....

I'm excited for you!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    How to VPN is it safe ?

I personally use TunnelBear and what it does is connect you to the internet in another country so that way you can download the game sooner.

You can NOT BUY THE GAME VIA VPN!! VPN is ONLY for downloading early ☺️☺️

Agreed TunnelBear is also great! But it's harder to get extra GB, so I usually use Windscribe hha.

So you already downloaded right AquaGamer? Looking forward to your pics!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Even though it comes out Tonight the official day is June 5th for the whole world. Thats when stores start selling it.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    How to VPN is it safe ?

I personally use TunnelBear and what it does is connect you to the internet in another country so that way you can download the game sooner.

Agreed TunnelBear is also great! But it's harder to get extra GB, so I usually use Windscribe hha.

Downloading as we speak! Also remember to turn it off once it starts downloading to save your MB and then you only turn it back on to start the game.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    How to VPN is it safe ?

Downloading as we speak! Also remember to turn it off once it starts downloading to save your MB and then you only turn it back on to start the game.

Haha yes totally, I always turn it off as soon as it's downloaded :D ENJOYYYY
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I can wait hahaha I'm enjoying the new goodies in the patch :P
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Soon it’ll be time for my other favorite part the picture thread 😂
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    How to VPN is it safe ?

+1 for Windscribe
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Soon it’ll be time for my other favorite part the picture thread 😂

I think one of the EA moderators made one ready to go :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    How to VPN is it safe ?

No no no, you turn it off once it STARTS downloading because the vpn isn’t going to be as fast as your home WiFi plus you’ll just waste gigs for your vpn. Once it’s finished you turn it back on to start the game and once the game is opened you turn it back off. ☺️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Just confirming its available in Australia now for download (and has been for 40 mins)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Can't wait just got to get through the workday then home for a few hour wait and time to play ...probably gonna need an energy drink
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I'm already lovin' the clothing in CAS.
    pEkHr9n.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    😭 I'm going to get the game tomorrow. I want my female Sim to marry Bess.

Okay, I'll be patient now.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I'm already lovin' the clothing in CAS.
    pEkHr9n.png?1

She’s lovely! I’m all about that too
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    😭 I'm going to get the game tomorrow. I want my female Sim to marry Bess.

Okay, I'll be patient now.

You’re going to break up bess and jules the power couple 😂
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    How to VPN is it safe ?

No no no, you turn it off once it STARTS downloading because the vpn isn’t going to be as fast as your home WiFi plus you’ll just waste gigs for your vpn. Once it’s finished you turn it back on to start the game and once the game is opened you turn it back off. ☺️

That never works for me, if I turn it off while downloading Origin always bugs out on me lol.

Plus, again, the packs never exceed the monthly 10GB Windscribe offers for free so it doesn't matter if I leave it on or not :D
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Happy gaming!

Just hope the new extra-hot toilet visits don't affect your eco footprint! :D
  • Options
    Work REALLY didnt want to end but I AM FINALLY DOWNLOADING. Via what must be the slowest server available in HK but hey lol, here we gooooo
  • Options
    How to VPN is it safe ?

For real though, I have NO idea why this works for other people lol. It never does for me. Just tried it again, and when I turn the VPN off, Origin will refuse to continue downloading. I always have to leave the VPN on, download, then out Origin in offline mode, so I can play without it going all haywire on me. Is that just me? Maybe I need a VPN crash course haha, but whatevs, I'll play sooooon.....
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Work REALLY didnt want to end but I AM FINALLY DOWNLOADING. Via what must be the slowest server available in HK but hey lol, here we gooooo

YEY! Have fun! :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options

YEY! Have fun! :blush:

Aw haha I will, but while this thing will take 30 minutes to download (which is crazy, usually would take like 3-5 minutes tops haha), I think I'll make some dinner. I'm hungry and EL needs to be enjoyed with a full, happy stomach :D You waiting for the UK download or where do you reside?
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    My sims have headed off to bed in their cosy container home in Port Promise time for me to do the same...
    aIbCLET.png
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    Good night! 🤗