Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2020
    NOOO my servo died and I saved my game 😭

Now Legacy is alone in her mansion...

Nope, NOPE I'm cheating him back. I saved him in the gallery. (There's no actual way to get him back, right?)
    Sure the relationships aren't there anymore, but he will live on.

That wasn't fair!
    He was an NPC! I moved 3rica and Bart out and was playing as them then suddenly my camera pans away from my lot...

And my idiot *** actually saved the game

Edit: I'm genuinely sad
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited May 2020
    So today I did something new and tried out alpha CC. ...I gotta say, it's not my thing XD;; From left, Johnny, Caleb, Lilith, Morgyn (no, really. Alpha does not do curly hair well). There's another two outfits apiece up on my main Insta!

xGhDKEd.jpg

@Nushnushganay the story is my Simsta for Caleb! He hasn't asked yet, but it's come up a few times. Caleb is completely reluctant because he has a lot of trauma around being a vampire, but Johnny has let him know that it is an option he'd be willing to take if it came down to it.

@Duvelina that could work, good luck! In my main save, Jacques has recently died (in-game, it was due to age, but storywise, it was due to a secret agent raid on the organised crime group he's a part of). Sofia and Cassandra are currently living together in San Myshuno as roommates, and Bjorn had come by to warn them that the secret agency was going to be doing a big raid and to lie low (both he and Bella are part of the same agency). After Jacques' death, Luna and Hugo both moved out to the city (Luna joining Sofia and Cass in their apartment), and Max is being fostered by Geoffrey Landgraab, who's also an agent. Same raid also sent Nancy to jail ;D Geoffrey is currently hoping to mitigate Nancy and Jacques' effect on Malcolm and Max, respectively, and Luna and Hugo are trying to move on with their lives. Luna is pretty messed up, but she's doing a lot better with Sofia's support.

Ohh, Nelson is Darrel and Emilia's son! But man, poor Emilia, having to see that and then the resulting fallout. Glad Hugo was able to give Nelson a shoulder to cry on :(

@Nindigo man, I could go for a strawberry float right now. Oh dear, at least the ocean was close by for Paka'a to put the flames out!

@AlwaysAsking oh my. Poor Elsa looks squished!

Can do! And yeah, that one is dialogue-free, I'll write up descriptions for you :) And heh, it's... definitely an option on the table now, even if Caleb is quite resistent. The important part is that he knows Johnny would be okay with it.

@DeafSimmer glad they were able to take Ganondorf down again! That curse will be a worry, though!

@Daravi yeah, definitely :) My main save is going to stay clean and green and gorgeous, I'm going to do another save just for EL where I run through all the game features (I usually do that with a new pack), and then I'll have my grungy dystopia save. Still working on a story for that!

@Ellupelluellu thank you! Yeah, she gets censored on the Gallery too, unfortunately. For TS2, it does look like she died when the twins were kids, so I could get away with just having a single dad.

Love the makeovers! Wow, Mortimer looks kind of gorgeous? I love how close the BFFs look! Johnny is still adorable, and the Landgraabs look wonderfully repellant. Lucas is a cutiepie! Jacques is spooky, oh man, and Hugo looks really sweet. Oh dear, Elsa looks pretty grumpy! Diego is amazing :D Salim is still super cute, that Sim has really good bone structure. Oh my god Vlad! I do like Caleb with curly hair! The Heckings look precious! The EA kids look so cozy together! Oh gosh Duane came out super pretty! Of the Sages, I would have liked to see Morgyn keep their curls, but Simeon looks great. I adore Izzy :D And Paka'a continues to be adorable! Fantastic job, that must have taken so long!

@DoodlyDoofus fun fact, in TS3 there was a store item that actually was a cow that gave chocolate milk. Aww, congrats to Octavia for getting accepted! Billy is still... so concerning XD Sonya H O W. Wow, beating Morgyn! I wonder if she'll be the next Sage? She's certainly Untamed XD

@mercuryfoam best of luck wrangling your words, they're tricksy critters!

@rottmeister oh dear! You should be able to restore an earlier save - if you to Load Game, you have an option to restore an earlier save, so you could pick one from before that happened.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    So today I did something new and tried out alpha CC. ...I gotta say, it's not my thing XD;; From left, Johnny, Caleb, Lilith, Morgyn (no, really. Alpha does not do curly hair well). There's another two outfits apiece up on my main Insta!

xGhDKEd.jpg

@Nushnushganay the story is my Simsta for Caleb! He hasn't asked yet, but it's come up a few times. Caleb is completely reluctant because he has a lot of trauma around being a vampire, but Johnny has let him know that it is an option he'd be willing to take if it came down to it.

@Duvelina that could work, good luck! In my main save, Jacques has recently died (in-game, it was due to age, but storywise, it was due to a secret agent raid on the organised crime group he's a part of). Sofia and Cassandra are currently living together in San Myshuno as roommates, and Bjorn had come by to warn them that the secret agency was going to be doing a big raid and to lie low (both he and Bella are part of the same agency). After Jacques' death, Luna and Hugo both moved out to the city (Luna joining Sofia and Cass in their apartment), and Max is being fostered by Geoffrey Landgraab, who's also an agent. Same raid also sent Nancy to jail ;D Geoffrey is currently hoping to mitigate Nancy and Jacques' effect on Malcolm and Max, respectively, and Luna and Hugo are trying to move on with their lives. Luna is pretty messed up, but she's doing a lot better with Sofia's support.

Ohh, Nelson is Darrel and Emilia's son! But man, poor Emilia, having to see that and then the resulting fallout. Glad Hugo was able to give Nelson a shoulder to cry on :(

@Nindigo man, I could go for a strawberry float right now. Oh dear, at least the ocean was close by for Paka'a to put the flames out!

@AlwaysAsking oh my. Poor Elsa looks squished!

Can do! And yeah, that one is dialogue-free, I'll write up descriptions for you :) And heh, it's... definitely an option on the table now, even if Caleb is quite resistent. The important part is that he knows Johnny would be okay with it.

@DeafSimmer glad they were able to take Ganondorf down again! That curse will be a worry, though!

@Daravi yeah, definitely :) My main save is going to stay clean and green and gorgeous, I'm going to do another save just for EL where I run through all the game features (I usually do that with a new pack), and then I'll have my grungy dystopia save. Still working on a story for that!

@Ellupelluellu thank you! Yeah, she gets censored on the Gallery too, unfortunately. For TS2, it does look like she died when the twins were kids, so I could get away with just having a single dad.

Love the makeovers! Wow, Mortimer looks kind of gorgeous? I love how close the BFFs look! Johnny is still adorable, and the Landgraabs look wonderfully repellant. Lucas is a cutiepie! Jacques is spooky, oh man, and Hugo looks really sweet. Oh dear, Elsa looks pretty grumpy! Diego is amazing :D Salim is still super cute, that Sim has really good bone structure. Oh my god Vlad! I do like Caleb with curly hair! The Heckings look precious! The EA kids look so cozy together! Oh gosh Duane came out super pretty! Of the Sages, I would have liked to see Morgyn keep their curls, but Simeon looks great. I adore Izzy :D And Paka'a continues to be adorable! Fantastic job, that must have taken so long!

@DoodlyDoofus fun fact, in TS3 there was a store item that actually was a cow that gave chocolate milk. Aww, congrats to Octavia for getting accepted! Billy is still... so concerning XD Sonya H O W. Wow, beating Morgyn! I wonder if she'll be the next Sage? She's certainly Untamed XD

@mercuryfoam best of luck wrangling your words, they're tricksy critters!

@rottmeister oh dear! You should be able to restore an earlier save - if you to Load Game, you have an option to restore an earlier save, so you could pick one from before that happened.

You say Alpha CC isn't your thing but it sure looks like it is! Those are pretty impressive! I especially love Lilith's look...the hair goes great with her shape of face imo.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @ryttu3k I think you did a great job on giving your character's alpha CC. I have a mix between alpha and MM, but I notice I don't have a major preference. It does feel weird to give my sims MM hairstyles when I've given them alpha hair before though.

I think you have a very interesting story going on with the Villareals! I love how you involved all these different sims. Poor Luna. I'm glad she at least has Sofia. Interesting how Sofia is Luna's support system and it might be the other way around in my game later. 😂
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll own up to it.

Right after he died, my male sim got abducted again but now he's pregnant, the youngest daughter aged up and caught 2 angel fishes....

Like I've been trying to catch 1 angelfish (to make Ambrosia) for weeks now irl and now suddenly this teen with barely any fishing skills catches 2 in a pond in New Crest ...

I've added a successor to the servo that died.
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited May 2020
    This is more than a day's worth of gameplay but oh well. It's been a hot minute since I posted to this thread!

So I started a new save with this dork named Anthony Prockett, an aspiring writer, a muser. Bookworm, loner, and music lover.
    He was created with the 'create my story' functionality of CAS and was given the social media career. Mostly a blogger.
    He took a romantic interest in one of the food stall workers in the spice district of the city: Zoe Patel, base game sim. He introduced himself and started sending her love e-mails. Oftentimes he could see her tending a stall, from his bedroom window where his desk stood.
    Apparently the love e-mails worked. They ran into each other at the Humor and Hijinx festival and stayed up talking all night.
    They have been very close ever since.

pvzrp5u.png
    Fast forward in time Anthony gained success with his books. First sticking to his social media career but later switching to the writer's career as an author. He worked hard to max his writing skill and is now writing bestsellers like it's no biggie. Doing so he has gained fame, and he's a proper celebrity. He married Zoe and they live in Newcrest in their custom-built mid-century inspired house. And they also have a son now, named Quin. This is my first time playing with Get Famous and the celebrity system and I am having good fun with it. 😁

Sb3sdQp.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Okay <removed> happened in my game? Lmao

Let's start at the beginning...

Rob, the robot passed away and is gone forever...
    I was devestated, because it happened off screen.

I "cloned" him (aka got him from my gallery) and moved him in with Legacy.
    When I moved him in, he got abducted by aliens (checked if the cheats worked, they do!)

Bart Postma (3rica's husband) got abducted for a second time in a row and got tummy aches...

Shortly after Saar, 3rica's clone aged up to teen and caught 3(!) angel fishes
    98469873_253644075690819_4342596146850430976_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=yojTKVWGZFEAX-uWt_Z&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=e0317dd728ed1279ddf2b1d00a989b39&oe=5EE647CA

Later Bart gave birth to Maaike, his alien daughter. I immediately aged her up to the child stage and <removed>... she looks a lot like 3rica (in human form)!
    97793157_927735557672780_3713940594028969984_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=il31TwZ6-uYAX_bTTEZ&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=2779417a647f40ce89e9571c4ddd9d29&oe=5EE84991

Alien form:
    97980047_761497680921913_169321023991185408_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=Q7gl5zNz7pAAX-qUU8n&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=61384cb6d8a0b0ef9e71b0c76d54fd2c&oe=5EE7C790

After days of crying over the family's lost relative, 3rica went to an opera with her mother, to cheer her up.
    98432525_249804912894015_4476181539700342784_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=k09Apd5U-IgAX_WRWI-&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=0f6e0c0e9d812d5a0b02f4ea38ed94c5&oe=5EE7B0DE

And lastly. Remeber when the clone robot got abducted by aliens?
    Well umm....
    98162516_175449623816848_565444685175193600_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=6ijuhkDQQHwAX_4D4vR&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=2db419ac9256393763f94d20c0f2237e&oe=5EE6AD8D

Yeah... He's pregnant!

Edit: He gave birth already. I'll post tomorrow. Don't want to spam the thread
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks for the cheat advice I didn't know it existed and I don't use mods so that's not an option for me. I don't normally like using cheats unless I need to and it's usually in build mode. I think I will keep him as an alien for now as it adds something new to his households storyline. Normally I too hate these sort of surprises but I usually go with it as it adds something new to my game. Plus he is a cute baby and his stepmother seems quite attached to him and keeps cuddling him.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Thank you Mercuryfoam for liking my households.
    You can download them for your play if you want to, it's all in my gallery under SEREFRAS.
    Unfortunately, I can't show the pictures on the forum or make a cool YouTube sims story.
    If you're good @ sims stories on YouTube maybe you could tell my sims stories on it. And just give me credit for being the original creator of the households & builds that are mine. You can be the director.
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

My Update
    zyez243.png
    DOjD4lg.png

So, uhm... Hadley died accidentally. I sent them to Granite Falls because I wanted to collect herbs since I'm missing two of them and Hadley didn't put on her cold-weather outfit and ended up dying.

hkuG6XA.png

Pleading to Grim didn't help either so I just added Hadley's ghost to the household.

waUetk8.png

I bought the wishing well (which ended up being useless) It only gave me the potion of youth.

z8OAKWk.png

Luckily I had 5 death flowers left from my 2nd generation heir who happened to be a professional gardener. Then all I had to do was send everyone to Willow Creek to catch an angelfish which Will ended up catching in the end.

KREuvsV.png

Luckily Milena is a good chef so she ended up preparing the ambrosia for Hadley.

x2uhsVN.png
    wU8lWOB.png
    tBPZdct.png

And now she's alive again (:

zhHvY56.png
    They also adopted a new shih tzu named Waldo.

@ryttu3k Alpha isn't really my thing either. You can sometimes get away with mixing semi-alpha and maxis match though. Some of the alpha skins, eyes and clothes just look so realistic that they don't really look realistic at all :'D It's weird.

@DinowCookie Anthony seems like such a sweet sim. I love how he won Zoe's heart by using his writing skills to writer her love emails (:

@rottmeister Poor Rob ): I didn't know servos could get pregnant through abduction until now :'D I wish servos could have children with regular sims. I wanna play a mechanical engineer at some point and have them create a servo. It would be so funny if they could have a baby with the servo but unfortunately that's not possible ;_;
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    @AlwaysAsking i invited Delia. Todd just happened to be coming home when she arrived. I thought it was a cute story that he went to get her.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    (During my brief hiatus from the forums, I had some extra time to play, take screenshots, and write out multiple parts for both the Don and Thorne story and the Black Widower challenge. It's time to share them now, so here we go, the beginning of many more to come for both playthroughs!

And many thanks to all mentions so far - I'll be back to address who I've missed and any new ones that came in!)

For @AlwaysAsking - A Mini Saga of Thorne and Don

(of course, any and all are welcome to read! :lol:)

Last time, we left off with a big announcement, as promised - Don Lothario and Thorne Bailey have gotten engaged! With the honeymoon already booked, it was time to plan the wedding. But first, Don needs to get some affairs in order.

Zuan2tf.png
    Like more paintings. Jasper's already painted 3, and Don has paid him for 5.

Rf8Nyyd.png
    So the two head to Magnolia Blossom Park at 8:00 am for some beautiful backdrop and gorgeous natural light. "Get my good side, will ya?"

YRWsChD.png
    While Jasper paints, Don looks in awe at the process. He's not even posing anymore! Jasper has an exceptional photographic memory, which is the key to his success as a freelance traditional painter.

THFHaVQ.png
    So, what do you think? Did Jasper get his good side? Don looks doubtful, but he's happy, trust me.

More under the spoiler!
    2vouA6z.png
    Since Thorne's at work and Jasper had to head out to his day job, Don decides to visit the fam in Oasis Springs! His mom, Adriana Lothario, and little sister Ariana are thrilled at Don's surprise visit.

Dm0khRE.png
    jPVQp71.png
    O4UJYE4.png
    Ariana has to go to her part-time job, so Don and his mom catch up. He tells her about his adventures in Windenburg, meeting Thorne in Del Sol Valley, dealing with the paparazzi, and getting awesome paintings of him done by a professional. Adriana is impressed - he's been so busy since he moved out!

KPpGqNj.png
    Don finally announces the engagement and she's thrilled! "My baby's finally getting married! I'm so happy for you, honey!"

4Bz0NtU.png
    Adriana gets dinner ready, and just in time - Don's dad's home as well! Nicolo Lothario is delighted to see his only son.

79Cww93.png
    ZgRElhz.png
    Don catches his dad up on his adventures too, and Nicolo is amused. "Don, you're still getting into trouble? Never change, my boy."

LmaZlD9.png
    He finally announces the engagement to his father, and Nicolo is pleased. "Congratulations, son. I never thought I'd see the day."

h7vI0QE.png
    "Seriously."

gdUEcex.png
    Don gets home and Thorne's already there, making himself a drink. He's had a rough day at work - an assistant dropped his guitar, the caterers forgot his favorite after-rehearsal snack and he couldn't get his hair just right for the cameras.

9zUDcCy.png
    Thankfully, Don knows just what to do to make his fiance feel better. "Ah, there's that smile I love so much."

mUM9JUR.png
    The mansion came with a hot tub, and Don felt there was no better time than now to test it out.

xaRiutT.png
    A warm kiss gets things started...

fzlM0lx.png
    The temperature rises just a few more degrees...

qorYbFp.png
    "I'm gonna make you forget all about this day, babe."

F42cyYQ.png
    Thorne's already forgotten. :)

71n3oHd.png
    dk2mA2N.png
    "Had fun, babe? How're you feelin' now?"
    "Like I just stepped into heaven. Thank you, my love."

1wiajcq.png
    "Anytime, sugar."

i3DXPuF.png
    Z87AVBe.png
    While the two are getting settled, Jasper hangs up the paintings he's done so far. Now we can truly call this place the Bailey-Lothario Manor!

With Jasper's contract nearly over and the people most important to Don know about the engagement, it's finally time to start planning the actual wedding. Don has no clue how to do it though, so it's time to put out another ad! Find out who helps the guys plan out the perfect ceremony and where it'll take place!

Dang you made Don hotter than he usually is :D
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Well, I took a break from my Prehistoric Adam&Eve save and my wild 2525 futuristic saves to start a 3rd story.
    This one is going to be based on historical inventors but with a historically incorrect story.
    I began by clicking on New Game, then I make my 1st sim in that. She is sort of based on
    Leonardo da Vinci. I named her Davinca Peasant. I have her the skills of Painting, Writing, Handiness as well as the basic skills she will need. My new story is going to be about I am Woman hear me Invent. This will take place in the Renaissance Era, unfortunately she has a Cellphone, so I'll just pretend that she invented it 400 years early.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    So... Did I study these past few days? No... no I didn't. But at least I finished some bits for my portfolio (which contained a whole story based on Stevie, a whole story based on Tony n' Thor and a whole story not related to anything but giving off Morgie and the gang vibes), so there's some progress, right?.. Right?.. Oh who am I kidding, I just want to play the sims all day :joy:

@Becka28
    I apologise if this is a bit disconnected as I am off work with bad health again and it fills your brain with fog (I feel a lot of sympathy with Tony on these days especially when he was struggling to even work in the shop when obviously he must have been a pretty smart guy to learn his lines and act etc.)
    No worries at all, I absolutely understand. I've been struggling myself the last week, mostly with headaches. Get well soon! <3
    I hope Thor who seems to be quite in touch with the island and its spiritual? mythical? side will sense what Keala was intending and it won't cause a major rift. Though it is the end of what he was expecting and planning etc. Seeing him so sad reminded me of him as a little boy in the flashbacks - it is terrible seeing him sad because he is normally so cheerful and optimistic.
    I wish I delved in Thor's and Keala's relationship a bit more because it was certainly a very special one... It's quite hard to make Thor lose his optimistic side, nearly impossible, as he has the ability of turning everything in a story where the good guys always win, but... Losing Keala to Thor was almost like losing a part of himself. :disappointed:
    Keala's grandson seems nice and Peter certainly thought so.... but.... I am not trusting him just yet. That said my grandfather, whom by all accounts was an amazing man, died before I ever met him. I wish I could have but couldn't travel until I worked and earned enough money - the problem with being Australian and having overseas relatives! So it touches an emotional nerve for me and I don't think I can read him clearly because of that.
    I'm so sorry to hear that :( I actually haven't been able to meet my grandparents either because they live in a different country and getting visa's is an incredible hassle for us. To this day I still remember that time when I was three we and my dad surprised me and my two brothers by saying we'll go to Greece to visit our grandparents. We were over the moon in excitement and then it all crushed when we were told that we can't get a visa because... we have too many kids :sweat_smile: We have twice as many children now :tongue:
    and now I am crying a lot more. Steve reacted the way I thought he would - he was very similar when angry with Tony. And poor Peter saying such stupid, hurtful things because he doesn't feel worth being loved (Dwayne's recent rejection wouldn't have helped!)
    Yup, Steve isn't the best when handling those kind of situations :( Now that I think of it, it's actually very similar to hat happened between him and Tony, except Peter actually believes what he's saying. And yes, Dwayne leaving certainly left a big impact on him. Maybe things would be different if he stayed :(

Also omg lool, I felt so bad for poor Tony at your party but it was hilarious at the same time :D I just love seeing my sims in other people's gameplay :blush:
    And then - ahh! Another notification from you!! This time at a restaurant! Loving the update :smiley: Awww, Tony and Steve are so happy and peaceful in everyone's saves but mine :D So cute, all of them! and I love vanilla Peter <3 (I have to admit, I did edit him a bit as a child and then a little bit more as a teenager because he aged up way too picture-perfect for my liking and I wanted to add a bit more goofiness to his looks, lol) and yeah, about Morgan... that won't be happening anytime soon, I can't upload anything to the gallery because of legacy edition :( But you can always create a random toddler using Tony's genetics! :blush:
    Thank you! <3

@Silverofdreams30
    Aww those toddler shots are adorable, I say very brave toddlers.
    Yup, the toddlers of Sulani have a brave and adventurous spirit :relieved:<3
    I love those toddler shots, it must be a hassle to direct so many though right?
    Oh yes, very :sweat_smile: But I had all of the sims in one household (thank god for MCCC) and also free will turned off so it wasn't as hard as it could be.
    Thank you!

@ChuChuExpress
    Looks like the Goddess Sulani had enough of Nick's shenanigans! Thank goodness that piece of work's gone!
    Oh thank goodness indeed! No more of evil Nick ruining everyone's lives, Keala took care of everything! :relieved:
    Thank you!

@mercuryfoam
    I’ll have to read your update later! Just replies now. Yes, the messages in your story will resonate with people even if they don’t tell you personally. You have to trust me on this. :smile: And it usually takes pretty long :sweat_smile: I’m glad you share yourself and your stories. Just keep being you becaues clearly you’re amazing and we/I love reading your writing! <3
    I don't even know what to say but you're so sweet and your comment honestly really brighten my day, thank you so much :relieved:<3

@ryttu3k
    Okay, toddlerventure first. Yeah, Andy is definitely recognising what he could have been. That talk was so precious. Self-love and acceptance! That ending was adorable! <3
    Yup, both Andy and Tony learned a little bit more about accepting themselves through each other :blush:
    "Well, so much for our plan to distract Nick till they miss the plane..." I mean, it could have worked XD
    Not as epic as the other plans but definitely practical :D
    A nice relaxing party in the backyard sounds like just the thing <3 Lovely photos!! And a beautiful ending <3
    Thank you! :blush:

@Tixyen
    I am very satisfied of what happened to Nick so no worries!
    Happy to hear that! :blush:
    I am still hesitating though if everything shall be peaceful lol we been on a rollercoaster with these men but aaaah the ending part had me tearing up, I'm so a fangirl of this story~
    Sunshine and rainbows from now on, sunshine and rainbows only! Those guys deserve it :relieved:
    Also aaaaaaaaah Padfoot and Moony raising Harry :heart: one of my fav fanfiction ships!!!! They are all so gorgeous and Harry is everything with his little glasses :love:
    Thank you! I love them too :relaxed: They'll play a big role in the story one day... if I ever get there...👀

@AlwaysAsking
    I had a feeling that the fist pose was made by you! I saw what you did for ryttu3k and I know you've been making tons for yourself. Isn't it nice knowing that if you can't easily find what you want you can just make it yourself?
    Oh, it's amazing! And overwhelming too :D I can do anything with my sims now. So many possibilities!
    Steve is pretty wise for such a little guy. He also gets the best faces! I was trying to pick one to mention as my favorite, but as I pan down the post, ummm, they are all my favorite! It might be the darling hat! lol
    I know, he's such a character! :smiley: I have said this many times before, but Steve is the sweetest sugar pop sim to ever land in my game - toddler, child, grownup - doesn't matter! I don't know how that happened :D Everyone else come very close but he forever will remain my favourite :relieved:<3
    As for the actual update! Oh my! I was totally cheering!! No worries on how you ended him! This was epic, but if he choked on a hot dog that would've been fine too! Just as long as he's gone!!
    Loool, having him choke on a hot dog would've actually been great - Nick deserves the stupidest death ever :D
    I laughed at Peter and the girls when the realized their reign was over! The toddlers rule the island now!
    Time to move out and find a purpose in life... *hint hint* 👀
    Those guys are so cute together! And they are wearing matchy outfits! Yay! So adorable :blush:
    Yup, those are their party outfits :blush: I don't think they actually ever wore them before so I had to take my chance :D
    I'm so glad that Tony finally feels like he can breathe freely. Dear God, I hope there aren't many people actually living the life he was living. No Nicks in the world!
    He's finally free.... I was very emotional when writing that sequence, I might've overdid it but I'm still very happy with how it turned out :blush: And oh, I certainly hope not!
    Thank you!

@oopsdaies
    Wow! Just wanted to say that I've really been loving your story, and you have such adorable sims 🥺
    Aww, thank you! :blush: I love your sims too, Huddy is such a cutie both toddler and child :relaxed:

@Daephene
    I love it! The island was a victim too, and one that would have no moral conflict with taking action. Great ending to a long saga! Not that I want you to be done...
    I'm really glad you enjoyed it! And oh, we're nowhere near done, there are plans for two generations ahead! ;)
    Thank you!

(just a lot of silent screenshots because I love the new kitchen :D)
    azGB23b.jpg

dxUiEhT.jpg

ebvNGQ9.jpg

HZp8cLE.jpg

J8t3pEj.jpg

qoMD7kF.jpg

8BdYZ0A.jpg

"Papa!"
    MmdAp6J.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Enjoying summer, you two? Looks fun..."
    O6cMzIY.jpg

"You're free to join in if you want."
    EFul5U9.jpg

"Yes Papa, come splash with us!" Morgan giggled.
    "Nahhh. Busy with lunch! Are we going to the Summer Solsice festival tomorrow night? There's gonna be a lantern show..."
    vKJ9ijG.jpg

"There's going to a be a lot of tourists..." Tony groaned.
    "First of all, Thor is hosting a little thing of his own. Islanders only. Second - have you looked in the mirror lately? You seriously think someone will recognise you?"
    Tony sighed.
    "Do I look that terrible?"
    SsgsZGw.jpg

"Quite the opposite. You're more beautiful then ever."
    mkoaigW.jpg

"Yay, we're going, we're going!" Morgan yelled.
    vMA6vbU.jpg

Tony laughed.
    fDc8yIF.jpg

"Ohh, okay then, let's have some fun!"
    KQPpJxw.jpg

Steve smiled, looking at Tony with so much love and affection no words could describe it. June has certainly been a blast.
    E45iAgy.jpg

"Peter! You're about to miss some homemade lemonade!"
    "I'm not coming out. Not ever."
    "Come on, it's not that bad..."
    ASOX1cX.jpg

"No, it's veeeery bad!" Morgan giggled.
    boCUgD8.jpg

"Now now, Morgan, be kind to your brother."
    sNTqRfp.jpg

"But it's so fun and he's so stupid...."
    anibT4L.jpg

"Come on Peter, it's not the end of the world..."
    p5WbmQh.jpg

"Oh yeah?"
    nb16eVw.jpg

"You really think so, Pa?"
    "You look fine..."
    fCPt4TF.jpg

"Pa? If you didn't know my age, how much would've you given me?"
    "Peter, it's totally fine to look a little bit young, I've dealt with that my entire life..."
    "Really, Pa. How old?"
    "Sixteen?.."
    Z3UTHfO.jpg

"SIXTEEN!?"
    fZDg7Cm.jpg

"Oh Peter, it's not that bad..."
    "It IS bad! With my previous haircut at least I looked seventeen, but now... I'm twenty and I still look like a kid and I sound like a kid because my voice's all squeaky and dumb... I'm never getting a beard!" Peter wailed.
    Vwt7iW6.jpg

"Okay, calm down," Tony said. "It's just hair. It'll grow."
    "That'll take years," Peter sighed. "Plus Pa's hair isn't as long as it used to be and it's been ages for him."
    l7F4yc9.jpg

"Hey - even if you'll look like a kid, what matters is that you act like an adult. We'll love you no matter what."
    RusTOQH.jpg

"Thanks Dad," Peter smiled.
    7bvuSv8.jpg

"Well I still think it's a stupid haircut!!" Morgan squealed.
    qeHn8H3.jpg

"Oh yeah?"
    "Yeah!"
    nylP4ks.jpg

"You better take that back!" Peter laughed.
    "Never!"
    hgitZX8.jpg

"Okay, then I'm calling you Morg-Queen-Of-The-Porgs for the rest of your existence..."
    "Noooo..."
    fSMBtH8.jpg

"Well I'm gonna call you Peter-Poop for the rest of your ex... ex... sistance..."
    "Hey guys, is there someone knocking on the front door?.."
    pb2323q.jpg

Indeed, someone was.
    "Oi! Anyone home?"
    DQRgZer.jpg

"Does Peter really live here, Momma?"
    "Yea, this doesn't look like a house Peter would live in!"
    "Well this where the letters were coming from... Oi, open up already!"
    hcuWYjB.jpg

"Hi, how can I-"
    48Bs2Mq.jpg

"Katrina!!" Steve gasped. "It's... it's you!"
    0s5JTpf.jpg

"Oh, c'mere you!" Katrina smiled. "Didnae expect me coming, did you!"
    FxTbR3q.jpg

"Gosh, you're the last person I was expecting to see here, you nearly gave me a heart attack..."
    j0tcr4V.jpg

"I'm so happy to see you!! How are things? I mean... Gosh, so much to catch up on! Sorry I didn't write you, we were kinda at war here all spring... And you look... wow, Kat... you look amazing!"
    PlWMVOF.jpg

"Not too shabby yourself!" Katrina laughed. "Oh well, what can I say. Things are brilliant! Saved up a little money, decided to treat meself and the children to a little trip across the country, heard there was a lights festival going on at your place and decided to pop by!"
    ouIzSSg.jpg

"And you... oh gosh, look how you've grown!" Steve gasped as he turned to Lindsey and Jamie.
    "Aye, they sure have, six years and counting!"
    roeUASX.jpg

"Hellooo, Peter's dad!" Lindsey and Jamie smiled.
    "Loving the hairstyles, you guys are totally rocking them..."
    "Ah, they wanted to be the coolest kids in class and Mommy just couldnae say no!" Katrina grinned. "How could I, have you seen what my own hair become-"
    6xLo9pk.jpg

"Lindsey's and Jamie's mom!!!" suddenly shrieked Peter from behind.
    (Yes um for anyone new, here's the update that explains who those folks are :D )
    ABinEC7.jpg

"Oi, didnae I tell you to just call me Kat?"
    "Sorry... But it's you, you're here! Oh my god, I can't believe this..."
    gi2vJCp.jpg

"Peter!"
    "Hi, Peter, hi, hi, hi!"
    hABVPEy.jpg

"Your hair," Peter whispered in shock. "What have you done to your hair..."
    "Well what have you do to yours?"
    "I... um... doesn't matter, really... I do not approve this, I prefer your other haircuts, this is just... this is too much to take in..."
    ClCcyhy.jpg

"Told ya he'd flip!" Jamie giggled.
    Kt7HFyk.jpg

"But Peter, it's still us!" Lindsey smiled at Peter with the same bright smile he had back when him and Jamie were only two and all of them lived in a cheap little motel. Peter could recognise that sweet smile full of happiness from a million others.
    "I really really want to hug you, Peter! Can I, can I?"
    dJakB9u.jpg

"Oh I missed you guys so much..."
    rNY6pYZ.jpg

"You don't mind us crashing here, do you? I know it's all a little sudden..."
    "Katrina, you can wake me up in the middle of the night and I'll take you in with open hands. We've got a great sofa-bed in the living room, you'll all fit perfectly in."
    1ptJ0Gf.jpg

"Aw, you're still a sweetie!" Katrina smiled. "So what've you lot been up to here?"
    "Oh, the usual... Angst, drama, tears, spent the entire spring trying to get Nick off our back..."
    "Ahem."
    00ggt3B.jpg

"Hi?.."
    CbKeb0o.jpg

Katrina turned.
    "So you are that bloke who nicked Steve's best years and buggered off in the sunset, leaving him absolutely heartbroken..."
    There was a moment of awkward silence.
    wTCMNUH.jpg

"Kat, this is Tony, Tony, this is Kat... I've told you both about you both... Kat, I know you think all men are evil but-"
    USSrHUS.jpg

"Oh don't be so daft, I'm just messing with ya!" Katrina smiled. "I did read your letters about him. How you doing, Tony?"
    tkiLDcp.jpg

aqHrESo.jpg

"Ohh I can't believe you're here! We're going to have so much fun you guys!"
    bKoZgqS.jpg

"Swimming, and sandcastles and tomorrow there's going to be an epic lantern show..."
    eKsvUFV.jpg

"PETER!!"
    K3DKBvb.jpg

The twins immediately perched up.
    "Who's that, Peter?"
    "Yeah, who's that?"
    QneV7F1.jpg

"That's... that's my little sister, Morgan," Peter explained, feeling rather uneasy under Morgan's jealous look. "Morgan, these and Lindsey and Jamie Campbell. They um... I used to babysit them a while back."
    ZqVUag4.jpg

"Hello!" Lindsey said. "What's your favourite color?"
    CnEw9uJ.jpg

"Sooo you get to keep Peter ALL for yourself? You're super duper lucky, you know that?"
    nNadLsH.jpg

"I guess," muttered Morgan. She really didn't know how to feel about two strange kids gushing over her brother.
    cnvVHJX.jpg

"Do you like hugs? I love hugs!"
    KacWkhN.jpg

"Peteeeer..."
    SKYgKYx.jpg

"Getting along already, how cute..."
    rJ75qin.jpg

"Seriously, Kat, I'm so glad you're here."
    Tibb4Oq.jpg

"Glad to be here meself."
    fIDZ4W4.jpg

At lunch time Tony and Kat got to know each other a little bit more, just as Morgan, Jamie and Lindsey did. To Steve's relief, no blood was spilled. Morgan was still unsure on how she feels about her new friends but Tony and Katrina seemed to get along.
    "So Peter got a full-time babysitting job? Ayy, good lad! Jamie and Lindsey honestly cannae ever stop talking about him... If only you had internet going on here!"
    aKdR2ls.jpg

"We do, actually..."
    "But it's rubbish, innit!"
    "Pretty much..."
    Ir1wnie.jpg

"Mr Peter's other dad? We like Peter's first dad a lot, but..."
    dM1FeIq.jpg

"We think you're even more AWESOME!!"
    QHNacYa.jpg

"Oh... um... thanks," Tony softly smiled.
    CvyWO7u.jpg

"Nooo, they're stealing my daddy too now!!" Morgan cried. "Nobody likes me anymore!"
    NRdeGaP.jpg

"Calm down Morgan, they're only staying here overnight..."
    Er13voB.jpg

After lunch Peter and Morgan decided to show Jamie and Lindsey Goose the Gecko.
    gzAYHz9.jpg

"Ohh, he's so awesome! I wonder if he likes cuddles..."
    Vcizg0Q.jpg

"So yeah, we've got this little dude running around... I personally think Chewie would suit him much better... What do you guys think? Anyone vote for Chewie?"
    DkEhhPl.jpg

"Nah..."
    "I like Goose!"
    "See Peter, they're on my side..."
    jBWZVqo.jpg

As the children were put to bed, the adults finally had some time to catch up.
    "At first when we got to Brindlenton Bay I was all about work. Busy working momma, all of that. Every single penny went to savings and occasionally the children."
    IQ722db.jpg

"Couldn't allow meself even a cup of coffee! Didnae want to get stuck in the same situation I got in Del Sol Valley. God was I daft back then! And tired... No time on the kids, no time on meself..."
    ZJoyMBV.jpg

"But then I realised - you know what? I'm the person holding this family together! I'm the main resource! I'm the mommy in the family and if I'm not happy - no one's happy. And the kids need a happy and relaxed mommy, don't they! So I decided to relax a little. Ease up! Spa's, beauty salon, restaurants... taking the children out in parks... let myself live a little! And it helped, it really help for all of us."
    uum0iuA.jpg

"That's smart, that's smart... How're things with work?"
    "Oh, everything's brilliant! Started as an office assistant - now I'm a regional manager! Work less and earn more, it's wonderful! Already looking out for a new house, the kids are getting bigger, already beginning asking for their own room...
    87nOfYF.jpg

"Celebrated my birthday a while ago - treated meself with a tattoo! Thought I gotta try something new... D'you like it?"
    "Yeah, yeah, it looks great! You look great..."
    XNLIe7B.jpg

"Anything going on in your love life?" Steve winked.
    "Steeeve," Tony playfully pushed him.
    "What? I'm interested..."
    "Nahh, not really. Got no time for men! Got kids, got friends... Why'd I need someone? I don't feel lonely! Used to be all over men but nope, not anymore. men are evil - that's my policy!.. You did shake it up a little though. Maybe I'll give some nice bloke a chance eventually."
    yAktokA.jpg

"You really changed my life. Dinnae think I'd ever find life so wonderful if it wasn't for you."
    Vk99Qxn.jpg

"And you changed mine."
    ezHFn5i.jpg

"Oh look at us!" Kat exclaimed. "All happy, full of energy... Life is beautiful!"
    And life was beautiful indeed.
    CiX6CSY.jpg

Okay but my real question to everyone reading is: what do you think of everyone's new haircuts? :blush:
    And yes, Tony has aged up to an elder. Even though I age up my sims to elders at 63 (so that'd be on his next birthday since one seasonal year in my game equals 7 years of growth and Tony is currently 56, yadda yadda yadda, idk why I keep reminding about how weirdly my sim universe works :D) I figured it'd be more logical to age him up now because Nick and everything overall going on in his life must've left a big impact on him. He looks precious nonetheless and I love him ever more now :blush: Elder Tony rocks!
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Since a few days I wanted to comment two stories, but I forgot this everytime I wrote here. :(

@Koteyka

It was a well deserved end for Nick! I like how everything got in order now. I hope the family get some time to rest and to celebrate, before the next desaster strike them

@DeafSimmer
    See you next time Ganondorf :D. I guess, they wish he would stay dead forever. But where is the fun without him? :smiley:
    Well, that curse is interesting, I 'm eagerly waiting now, how this curse will develop between the two sisters. Incoming drama. :D
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited May 2020
    @ryttu3k - They look awesome! :smiley:

I already started the Ancient Bloodline challenge months ago as a test, so I started a new one, but on the same game file.
    Also, this is from a new game file, not the Lothario Mafia Legacy.

If you want to try it out, the challenge can be found here: Ancient Bloodline Legacy Challenge

Meet Iris Johansson
    She loves the outdoors and music and is a vegetarian.
    She was aspired to become a Spellcaster after she learned about her magical heritage from her mother, who was once a spellcaster but gave up on it when she decided to live a normal life.
    Na4vckj.png

She recently moved in to Brindleton Bay and was given a land bought by her grandmother as a gift.
    lyz5bDk.png

[Our Story so far...]
    Not much in Brindleton Bay to collect and harvest, Iris travelled to Glimmerbrook and stopped at the Elixirs and Brews, where she met a couple of residents, Grace Anansi and Emilia Ernest.
    FCepOLQ.png

Since Grace was so focused on playing chess, Iris moved over to another table to greet a new face, Simeon Silversweater.
    "You remind me of someone," Simeon said. "It's been such a long time."
    "If you're referring to my mother, then it must be that," Iris replied. "I get that a lot."
    Iris's mother had mentioned an old friend of hers who mentored her back in her spellcaster year. Maybe Simeon is that old friend?
    hpw6wJJ.png
    DR38u7U.png

Before she headed out to her destination, she picked off some fruits and herbs to grow when she get back home. She then came across a huge house, much different than the others.
    'It wouldn't hurt to meet them, but maybe next time,' Iris thought as she passed the house.
    rAbFxRv.png
    jBYTieJ.png
    wrBx3ZM.png

She continued her way down the path, following the river that leads to the waterfall...
    SLMzSyw.png

...and a stone archway?
    'Huh, Simeon didn't mentioned this,' Iris thought to herself.
    As she got closer to inspect it, she was soon engulfed in a bright, colorful light and felt a pull towards the archway. Taking a deep breath, Iris took a step forward through the archway, but didn't end up on the other side of it.
    QQ5SJTo.png
    yPlwxqb.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited May 2020
    62_Ambro_and_Janay.png

Getting Ambro' and Janay through University has been a tedious chore.
    I had to send them off to Sulani over the weekend because I couldn't take the repetitive routine anymore.
    05_18_20_12_10_01_AM.png

More:
    05_18_20_12_20_05_AM.png

This is why I prefer Sulani as a place my sims visit.
    It's so relaxing, especially because I am not there all the time.
    05_18_20_12_23_10_AM.png

And finally...
    We are done.
    05_18_20_12_55_00_AM.png

This took up my whole weekend. :p
    05_18_20_9_58_00_AM.png

They can finally take up residence at Smuggsworth Preparatory School.
    It's starting to feel worth the effort now.
    05_16_20_11_45_10_PM.png

By the end of it all I was playing on triple speed and cheating their needs.
    05_18_20_10_04_08_AM.png

During play, I had disbanded the Renegades social club and evicted the neighbors in the apartment across they hall because they annoyed me.
    05_18_20_10_04_53_AM.png

05_18_20_10_06_39_AM.png

05_18_20_10_07_08_AM.png

Seeing them walk though here to their offices feels really good.
    05_18_20_10_07_52_AM.png

05_18_20_10_09_58_AM.png

05_18_20_10_10_13_AM.png

Ambrosius is the school administrator.
    05_18_20_10_20_13_AM.png

05_18_20_10_10_40_AM.png

Janay is a professor by degree and career, but I consider her in charge of faculty and students at the school.
    05_18_20_10_19_58_AM.png

I still have a little work to do on the school before the teens arrive.
    These two will continue to level up their careers while I work on it. I also need to rotate between my other sims to prepare their kids.
    05_18_20_10_29_16_AM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited May 2020
    I decided to keep the baby alien. His family have accepted him and even his mean half-sister who coos over him but is nasty to her own full blood siblings. I have done a screen shot on imgur and now don't know how to upload to this site. It seems such a chore to upload screen shots.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh gosh you've guys have been busy and I finally got a couple days off so I'm gonna have to catch up now ha.
    @AlwaysAsking 704 I'm glad you enjoyed the Savalani crew wasn't sure if anyone would it's been so long but I mean I kept the save for a reason I was hoping someone would. It was so all over the place and I liked the break from all the drama I mean Max's family pretends like he doesn't exist and he knows random people from his days as a delinquent but aside from that he's a real happy kid and they love so Jacque can go fall in a hole somewhere lol. I Imagined that Leon was a little delirious cause I didn't fill his needs I just woke him cause I wanted to. so clearly the best option is to have him battle the flower bunny lol.

Oh and it might be awhile before they pop in again but she is pregnant and though they have two boys she's expecting their firstborn son just like the original Savalani pair I love stuff like that.

hehe well you know had to have something to say, or I'm just being weird again take your pick, haha they did turn out cute I mean I know they were getting used a lot but I just can't seem to help myself if I don't do makeovers I'm not using enough of my content mmhmm. Did you mean to swap them or did I read that wrong? Thorne has the short hair and Don is like Dr. Teeth...which I never thought of but the image of the puppet did pop into mind when you said it though. I'm not actually sure I do have some pics butI didn't do much playing yesterday even though I was so looking forward to it. I recorded Thorne singing to Don and was going to show it to you but it wont upload not sure where I can put it, it was like 11 seconds or something.

QPLOY0q.png
    whyLUWt.png
    beYIPXz.png
    See Don likes showing off, Thorne likes watching him show off and he likes knowing that Thorne likes watching him like showing off....ya dig? Lol

@KiniHokulani I'm glad to hear it :smiley: it'll be nice to have you popping in some more also of course anytime even if you don't know me that well I think I'm nice at least 10% of the time the rest of the time well that's the hide-y corner is for lol, ha.

I love a good peach also the character I don't know I think it was the pink but then I liked Rosalina too the little I saw of her maybe it's the blond thing, oh where I live when we could travel a bit more freely we have this store called World Market and it has a wide variety of imported goods. They have this little peach candy from Japan and I don't think they could make it taste anymore authentic it was so good and smelled so nice I think you'd like that one.
    Kasugai-Peach-Gummy-Candy-3pack-800x72_480x480.jpg?v=1499381313

Don't get me started there either I take breaks from pose player here and there cause I tend to go overboard I think but you can find some cute ones and I love the love-y dove-y ones no no bad Red don't go downloading.

Oh yeah they are a pretty penny since most of our bills are due toward the end of the month we took some "poor" beginning weeks and just set aside some cash until we could afford them and the bills but they get a lot of use now so...good purchase I guess..maybe hmm.
    Next page.

It's cute seeing him with family I think I also like Don cause he's always alone he just needs someone, reminds me I always say I'll give him family and always forget. Okay I gave him a dad once but that save is done I think I don't remember I was cleaning out saves and I don't know if I remembered to leave it alone or not, don't nobody come after me for that ha.

Oh do you have a mod to smooth out the painting? I like the way it looks in game cause it's like brush strokes but what you have there is pretty too.

Thorne you big baby...I love you ha, they are cute now the question is if one of them is getting a snazzy white suit who is gonna get it? They look good in pretty much everything. I had to avoid making them look preppy.
    @Silverofdreams30 they are easy on the eyes hmm :)
    @mercuryfoam but he's currently a piece of work that I like at least, in the mean time maybe you should also play with Alway's Don and Thorne...I mean flood the thread hehe.
    @ryttu3k they do look really good like that though ha.

Okay so all caught up now...I need to actually play cause it is time....I also want a slurpee now hmmm decisions decisions.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2020
    @KiniHokulani

Ohhh, Dons painting is gorgeous I bet he is
    very happy now.

@RedDestiny92

Yes very much easy on the eyes heh.

I have not played today ,
    so no update from me this time.

@mercuryfoam

Good luck with the writing.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    ARGH! I didn't save, but Stephanie's sister died of laughter (I truly HATE this death! She was repairing something not adding onto the playful moodlet)...but, LOL I do find it funny she was streaming so it got on camera that she died (could you imagine?!)

And the Grim Reaper didn't accept Stephanie's plea (how come is it truly random chance?)
    But going back to my save file.

c9KLXQ1.png
    kyXmYdt.png
    EY2IT4e.png

Oh well...heres a cheesecake...
    dZvF3er.png (which I had no idea we could make :3)
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I’m doing a few people at a time, because I’ve been busy on and off all day! 😊

@Shaghayeghyz
    Well since don and eva don't have strong relationship they still live in different places and their baby lives in partihaus😁it's not the best place for a kid to live but there wasn't any other choice available

Lol! No partihaus isn’t the greatest place for a little one. But I guess you do what you must. Does Eva have any other romantic interests? Perhaps with a nice person who owns their own house already? 😂😅

@Duvelina

Thank you! I always hope to make people feel welcome here! So it’s great to hear it’s working!

This whole back story of Lucy the gold digger is very interesting. Especially that she actually starting caring about Jacques! That seems like an impossible task! Lol Mr Erratic is too much for me!

This sounds like great fun!
    Max just turned into a young adult by the way (you'll also see him in the wedding update in all his bad boy tattooed glory)
    I wonder if the wedding update is up yet? I’ll keep an eye out for it!

I’m excited to see all the pictures, now that I know who everyone is!

Ohhhh, so Nelson is Emelia and Darrel’s son? Are you going to play the spellcaster’s aspect of his life? I have to assume he is one.

He does look like an adorable little geek 😅

But how very awful! To see your mother dead on the floor, and there’s nothing he can do! Does he know that it was his dad cheating on her that made her have the heart attack? If so, I hate to see how that relationship ends up!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    @AlwaysAsking

You made me laugh when I read the comments :D.
    It was a really silly save, but a bit hassle trying to handle several sims haha.
    Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed it so much, I had fun with that silly idea *lol**.
    Thanks sometimes I take a lot of screenshots so some are left out.

Ha! I’m glad I made you laugh 😂 Your little story made me laugh too! 😅

And yeah, the more sims you’re handling at once, the harder it gets. Households of 8 adults are the hardest for me because of work schedules. Kids and teens always have the same schedule, I can keep track of them more easily.

I just saw this too!!!
    There was an earthquake in my city last night, I woke up around 3am hearing a boom,
    it was located i nour mine at 4.8 on the ritcherscale scary.
    Is that common where you live? I would be scared out of my mind! Did you need to do anything? Or was it over by the time you heard the boom? Anyway, I hope everything and everyone is fine where you are 😊

@mercuryfoam

Ok, don’t fall too far off of the face of the earth!

And remember what we all told you about your story! Sometimes what seems bad to you is still enjoyed by readers! I know what it’s like. There are parts of Don and Thorne I’d redo, and parts of my blog about Ian and Lawrence that I’d love to redo, if I had time. But people here like them fine, and don’t expect perfection.

Also, if you want to run things past a few people here and ask for honest opinions before posting to the whole thread I’m sure there are people (including me) that would love to help. My issue is that I’m following the story here, and not in your main site. I could certainly go read it there though if it would be helpful 😊

Thank you for your response to my questions etc.

It’s crazy that Curtis thinks he’s an orphan and he’s actually the son of a powerful man. Do we ever get to hear what this is about? Even a watered down version, lol? My screen name is AlwaysAsking for a reason! Mysteries bother me. 😂 Unanswered questions bother me. Speaking of which, I think you mentioned it already, but I have to ask again, at what age did the gang take Curtis in?

Thanks again for reading through Don and Thorne. And that’s great that you’re following Dash and Diego too! Oh my gosh, the people here were so so so concerned about Dash, and how badly Don treated him. But if you saw the part about Knox and how badly he treated Diego you can understand why I wanted Dash and Diego together. I never see either of them out behaving badly like Don and Knox do when I'm not playing them. Though Don isn’t anywhere near as awful as Knox is. All that stuff about me seeing him places hitting on guys is real, not staged. Thing is, he’s a player, so no one actually cares that he has multiple boyfriends. I just want Diego to have someone special because he’s one of my favorite sims. 😊

And I don’t know what chapter you’re on, but like I said, Thorne isn’t tip top in Hawaii either. Let’s put it this way, people just continued to get more and more upset with him, and the full on hate after chapter 21 was astounding. I had people pming me saying they were crying because they were so worried about Don. Although there were also 2 Thorne supporters after that event unfolded. As you know, Don is not the most perfect person in the world either. 😆

So, it will be interesting to see if you are “team Don” or “team Thorne” after you read it. 🤣

Anyway, again, don’t be a crazy perfectionist unless you are hoping to submit your story for publication. And even if that is the case, hearing our thoughts on it, and getting feedback about it will make it easier to edit. Personally, I would always watch for people being confused about things after I post updates. Oftentimes things that are perfectly clear to me, don’t get translated into coherent passages for a reader. Because I know what I’m referring to, but they won’t, and I’ll forget that as I write it.

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    OceanbornAngel13OceanbornAngel13 Posts: 104 Member
    edited May 2020
    This happened in my game a few moments ago. Seriously, cue the X-Files Theme.
    https://link.shutterfly.com/bpKTUsdeB6
    You know, I don't just play The Sims 4. ^_^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top