Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ancient Bloodline Legacy Challenge (Realm of Magic)

We have all seen and read those fantasy books/movies of powerful magical bloodlines that stretch back many generations. Penniless and alone, your Sim has dreams of being and creating something greater; a powerful and prestigious legacy that will be remembered by all. Realm of Magic now gives you that chance as you can create your very own ancient magical bloodline in Sims 4!

This challenge is inspired and is a variation of the standard Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 but with a focus on the Sims 4 Spellcaster occult from the Realm of Magic game pack. In order to complete the challenge you will of course need Realm of Magic but otherwise you should not need any further expansion/game/stuff packs to complete the challenge.

Goal:
To become one of the most prestigious and powerful bloodlines of spellcasters within Sims 4 and with each generation passing on your magical bloodline until you receive the Ancient Bloodline trait.

This will require 3 successive generations of spellcasters past the first generation so think of this as a shorter occult legacy challenge with a few more rules added!

More details on magical bloodlines can be located at Carl's Sims 4 Guide website.

Getting Started:

Create any character in CAS but you must start at age Teen or above and you must be the only sim in your household. (Note: Its not required that you start as a Spellcaster occult as you can become a spellcaster via the quest with one of the sages in Glimmerbrook)

Optional: You may use the in-game personality quiz to determine your founder’s careers, traits, and skills but you will need to cheat down your starting funds and possibly quit your job (see below).

Optional: If you have Cats & Dogs expansion pack, you may add a pet initially to be your familiar. Subsequently, any other pets added to the household must be in-game (strays moved-in, adoption or bred).

Optional (Hardmode): If you have Seasons, you start the game in Winter.

Purchase an empty lot (or bulldoze one of the other pre-built lot). Lot traits can whatever you wish but they can not be changed during the challenge. (For Hardmode take the off-the-grid trait for your lot)

Use the money cheat by typing testingcheats true in the command console and then money 1500 (or 0 depending on if you want to do Hardmode for a greater challenge).

Base Rules:
  • You must play with aging on and set to a normal lifespan (auto-aging for non-households can be disabled). Your sim cannot use any methods to prevent or prolong aging EXCEPT by their own magic. (Keep in mind household size limits so your immortal founder staying in your house may be an issue)
  • Any mods or CC that gives you an unfair advantage over others are not allowed. Your sim is powerful enough already!
  • No cheating or reverting to saves! The only exceptions are bb.moveobjects on (for building purposes) or to resolve glitches.
  • Your sim can only pass on his bloodline when they unlocked their full potential. They must complete both the Purveyor of Potions and Spellcraft & Sorcery Aspirations before producing an heir (i.e. having children).
  • Partner for your bloodline must be of an occult of some type (no mudbloods!). You can use the Rite of Ascension if you wish. (Keep in mind breeding with another occult has a chance of not producing a spellcaster)
  • A spouse can be moved into the house but they must be an occult (as above).
  • Sims can be moved out of the house to make room for others but they cannot be moved back in afterwards.
  • Use the in-game randomiser to select all the children’s traits as they age. You cannot pick their traits yourself. (You may re-trait via the Reward store as per below).
  • Starting aspirations for your heir apparent must be Purveyor of Potions or Spellcraft & Sorcery. Subsequent Aspirations can be picked.
  • You may pick whichever child to be the heir apparent but they must have the bloodline trait and be of the Spellcaster occult (Hardmode: use the full Succession Laws in the Legacy challenge)
  • You may have a work-from-home career but you must always choose the work from home option. Mastering magic is a full-time job! (Hardmode: You can not take any careers)
  • Your heir may not purchase any Rewards from the Rewards Store until you have unlocked your full potential (i.e. Purveyor of Potions and Spellcraft & Sorcery aspirations completed)

You can view the rules here as well as I'll be making updates on occasion based on feedback and things that may come up as I try to complete the challenge myself.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Options
    darkchadmeisterdarkchadmeister Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2019
    So I am diving in the challenge. Meet Damian Blackwell, the founder of the Blackwell bloodline.
    AXzEKxo.jpg
  • Options
    I decided to go hardmode for a greater challenge with this. That means starting off in the winter with 0 simoleons on an empty off-the-grid lot. I also noticed that the Magical HQ inside of the Magic Realm has several amenities like a full kitchen, toilets, showers and such so I am taking the money earning to an extreme level to compensate. My Sim can only earn money directly from other sims...no careers, no selling from inventory, no royalties, etc. So that means selling things directly from market tables, earning tips from busking, winning competitions and so on. I suppose I could run a business but as I plan to sell items with a street table, I decided to only selling things I can gather or make (i.e. no buying in buy mode and selling it)

Also, since the sim I am starting is a teen, I also added a bunch of teen spellcasters (along with more spellcasters overall) from the gallery to give the Magic Realm and HQ more of an academy feel so he will have more peers starting off (plus combat the game turning random pre-mades into spellcasters...).
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    We begin this with Damian starting off in Glimmerbrook in a cold winter morning new arrived to the area. With no family, the clothes in his back and no money in his pocket, he surveys the area.

4q5OosG.png

He quickly introduces himself to one of the neighbors, Samael Ashe and has a quick, friendly chat.

3Shby7P.png

After ending his conversation with the new neighbor, Damian makes his way over the strange portal that is rumored to be at the waterfall. As he approached something strange happened as he was drawn into the portal itself.

ql7yiy6.png

Exiting the portal, he spots the strange manor makes his way up to it unsure what it contains.

h4kZR9Y.png

It is there were he meets the three sages who recognize his heritage and hand himself a glimmerstone so he may return to the Magic Realm. Each also take on the task of talking and training with Damian.

TPZH7v6.png
    Vv3t41x.png
    r2jKswl.png

The day wears on into the evening until Damian is exhausted and falls asleep on one of the coaches in the manor.

zdseGqd.png
  • Options
    Things were hard for Damian during the winter as much of the time is spent trying to learn what he can while eking out an existence. Luckily the magical headquarter provides many small amenities that they don't seem to mind Damian using. As fortune would have thought, he heard word that a flea market was in the city so he made his way to hock some wares.

NDjzOxK.png

This provided a little money in his pocket much to his relief. The next day, one of the sages, Morgyn Ember, invited him to a some sort of Humor & Hijinks Festival in the city. There was some colorful folks there and both Damian along Morgyn decided to participate in the festival.

WLTt1yi.png

The end result was the duo winning which included a 500 simolean cash prize along with some other goodies! With all the money collected in the past few days means he was able to buy some camping gear along with his own market table. Things were looking up for Damian as the first days of spring hit!

2G944oO.png

Not much longer after Damian receives a random call. One of the student, Circe Glimmerbook, whom he met briefly wanted to challenge him to a duel....a finally a chance to prove himself! He accepted the challenge and made his way to the dueling grounds in the Magical Realm.

xUtf7kr.png

Except things didn't go as planned...

q00gjZK.png

• Options
    After Circe humbled Damian at the dueling grounds, she invited him over the next day to her place where he met the Witches of Newcrest, a coven of seven witches residing in an apartment complex in that town. His head was swimming seeing all the young attractive witches walking around.

sO5B8ut.png

While there one of the witches, a Willow Graeme, another teen spellcaster who caught his eye. The two hit it off well and eventually Damian made a bold move which paid off.

H5Y42an.png

A few days later, Morgyn Ember invited him to check out the Romance Festival in the city. Damian took this as an opportunity to invite Willow along with them as a chaperoned date. While the festival was going on he also noticed a bunch of flowers that would make fine additions to his small garden.

njzFksZ.png

Just as the festival ended, Morgan was nowhere to be seen and to Damian's surprise received a call from Morgyn. There was a party going on in some old ruins and they should meet up again. Not sure if inviting teen to a late-night rave is sound judgement but Damian went anyways.

9VFQPhT.png

After the party ended, he returned home ready to crash when he had an unexpected visitor. It was the creepy stranger who days ago made vague threats over the phone about his lovely neck. Not having any of that, Damian blasted the stranger with a fire spell he had recently learned making the pale stranger flee.

yNOfBVS.png
  • Options
    Training continues to progress for Damian inside of the Magical Realm at a rapid pace while high school is a distraction which he tries to avoid as much as possible.

ukjZuJn.png

Much of his free time is spent also hocking wares in Glimmerbrook scrimping and scraping as much money as he can for the future. With what goodies he can scrounge up get sold immediately at his table.

B9mtH97.png

One of his neighbors,Belladonna, gives Damian a much needed break as they hit the town doing some karaoke capping the night with a horribly sung duet.

55hywN6.png

Eventually Damian is able to save enough to come up with enough money to construct himself a simple 1 bedroom/bath cottage. Its nothing special but it provides him a roof over his head and an actual bed to sleep on. He will be much better prepared when the cold seasons hit him again.

nuL7ZQd.png

To celebrate the occasion he invite over the neighbors for a campfire social where they roasted hotdogs and shared spooky tales with each other. The gathering was overall pleasant and provided a good way for Damian to bond with his neighbors more.

v744FUF.png

All in all, things are going fine for Damian capping off his time as teen with a birthday party hosted by the witches of Newcrest sharing the event with Willow whom he has grown fond with despite his busy life.

mLyV2rF.png

We enter into young adulthood with things going slow and steady (picking up Manners/Responsible as traits as well which will be helpful for sure!)
  • Options
    SmanningSmanning Posts: 1 New Member
    I really liked the idea of the challenge and started it!
    https://youtu.be/v_IPF-ATESw
    We'll see how it goes, fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Training continues for Damian now as a young adult on his road to become a spellcasting virtuoso. As he becomes friends and closer to all of the sages, he begins to develop a relationship with L. Faba, the sage of Mischief magic. Now an adult, she sees him in a new light.

E9SPhEK.png

Leading eventually to there first kiss...

sWgbgxe.png

Eventually he discovers, in order to progress, he must face and defeat 3 other spellcasters. With the extensive training he has acquired along with a newly bought wand, he seeks out and defeats three of his peers one-by-one.

8q1Q9WV.png
    DLxJhtb.png
    Wv2FfzX.png

With that out of the way, all he needs to is achieve the Virtuoso rank and he will be complete. While he pushes his training, friends like Circe help provide the occasional distraction inviting him out in the town. It seems that spellcasters doing karaoke is becoming a pastime now.

xlnOhf0.png

and the romance that continues to brew...

WvhEIFy.png
  • Options
    More time is spent training from experimenting, studying tomes or simply practicing. Currently, Damian stands at Master rank as a spellcaster and closing in on Virtuoso and completing the aspiration.

s1op8K0.png

Wanting to push his training, he sets out to start dueling other spellcasters which will help progressive things quickly and provide some ample rewards. Damian then decides to push the limit and challenge each of the 3 sages in the Magic Realm. First he challenges Morgan who falls...

Br69mpQ.png

Then Simeon who is no match for Damian...

xtSkomX.png

And full of confidence he finally challengse his paramour, L. Faba...

N75YbRt.png

Except she not so easily defeated and promptly shows Damian the errors of his ways. This blow was probably something he needed to keep him a little humble.

W7aWbB4.png

Bruised ego or not, Damian and L. Faba still enjoy their discrete dalliance especially since he dropped his tent in the Magic Realm now that he has a proper place to sleep.

kONEtZb.png

In short order, Damian finally reaches the Virtuoso rank and is able to complete his the Spellcaster aspiration!

7r0Vrl2.png

• Options
    edited September 2019
    At this point the challenge is getting much easier. The jump from the Spellcraft & Sorcery aspiration to completing Purveyor of Potions was very rapid as all it required was making a few additional potions. The potion of plentiful needs also means that little downtime happens as needs are easily replenished allow more time for all activities. Money also comes with little effort with spells like copypasto and burgliate. The money and surviving part of the challenge is pretty much done for Damian so all that is left now is now furthering the bloodline!

wv722FC.png
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    @darkchadmeister Just now seeing this thread. Such a wonderful theme! I enjoy seeing new challenges <3
    I hope you will continue posting progress updates.
    - EQ
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Ooo Damien has glowing eyes when he works magic! cool. Love this idea! Love your posts on how your challenge is going thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for the encouragement. I believe the glowing eyes you can get from drinking a potion of good fortune but makes for a cool screenshot never-the-less.

In any case, I still plan on updating my progress with this challenge. As I mentioned above, survival is less of an issue and progress reported will be more about building the Blackwell legacy itself since money comes easy and freely with magic if I want. With the money I made so far from selling from the market cart I was able to rustle up ~250K simoleons and build an expansive house which I call "Blackwell Manor"

It6Wtcz.png

The build is a modified house I found on the gallery called Glimmerbrook Victorian by mollichen7 that fit my style and just changed it to be a little more "magic" (plus I added a basement)

• Options
    After Damian unlocked his full potential (completing both spellcaster aspirations), his goals begin to shift toward furthering his legacy. As luck would have it, he is asked out on a date with his old teenage flame, Willow Graeme, who he hasn't seen in some time now. Its there, as they eat their meal, that he makes it clear with her to just be friends and they end their romantic relationship amicably.

YJoeMB2.png

With a clean conscious, Damian invites L. Faba over to his at his new place to show off the new house to her on a cold winter morning.

OvwQR46.png

And ask her to be his girlfriend (which she gladly accepted)...

nUYE7o9.png

With Damian's birthday is approaching pushing him into adulthood, he decides host a fancy black & white party at the museum in Newcrest. While he could just take a Potion of Rejuvenation to maintain his youthfulness and forgo the birthday, he decides against that idea as he wishes to be closer in appearance in age with L. Faba who is an adult as well. So the stage is set and the birthday happens: inviting many casters he has met so far around the Magic Realm or neighbor's around Glimmberbrook.

He was a bit surprised and didn't expect his good friend Morgyn to show up in a lovely party dress but Morgyn's gender has always been a bit fluid and he wore it well anyways.

AGz01HK.png

And with the candles blown out, Damian now enters adulthood achieving many of his goal set out for him.

0mDlJIr.png

Except for one thing and with that he proposes to his love...

zW19AOA.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Oh man, as if I don't have enough plans for ROM once I get the pack already, now you go and post this challenge, thanks a lot! Grrrrr! o.O lol Just kidding, of course. I'm a challenge addict and this looks like it would be very fun to play, especially with the extreme Rags to Riches element. But, I just need to get the darn pack somehow first! Gah! *sigh*

BTW, loving your play through for it so far. I like how you had Damien play the field a bit before he settled on L. Faba and Blackwell Manor is freakin' gorgeous! Glimmerbrook looks so lovely in Winter too. Your screenshots are beautifully composed, so crisp, clear and colorful, you must have a really great rig! Looking forward to seeing/reading more and playing this challenge myself. :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Wedding time rolls around with Damian inviting once again many casters he was friends with around the Magic Realm or neighbor's around Glimmberbrook to the Newcrest Wedding Chapel. Its a nice day as the guest begin to arrive for the event.

hNP6FsA.png

Damian greets the guest side-eyeing his friend Morgyn with their choice of formal attire who is wearing it better than some of the other guest.

T4h6NkP.png

L. Fabe finally arrives heralding that the beginning of the wedding.

iAVWCzK.png

Rings were exchanged...

N86oHj1.png

Vows were given and sealed with a kiss...

rDgDPFm.png

With that the wedding was finally over without a hitch. L. Faba moves in with Damin and they start their new lives together at the Blackwell Manor.

olPXtEH.png
    HAzuU3h.png

Days later Damian and L. Faba returned to the Magic Realm together where they met the new spellcaster taking on the mantle as the Sage of Mischief by the name of G. Linda and who looked a lot like L. Faba (I modified the sage in CAS to make her look like the L. Faba from the trailer which seemed like an apt replacement). L. Faba gives the new sage the side-eye not approving of the replacement and they develop a bit of a rivalry.

k3wtzXi.png

Post edited by darkchadmeister on
  • Options
    The couple spent their honeymoon at Sulani enjoying the sun and the surf together building sand castles and swimming in the ocean (plus Damian was working on the Beach Life aspiration). It was nice little break enjoying some time together.

VvM4urX.png

Once back in Glimmerbrook, they went out on a date the very chic Chez Llama leading to a very romantic evening

zAVeL2C.png

resulting in L. Faba becoming pregnant with their child!

J2aPMut.png

But this didn't stop them from having fun and working magic together. L. Faba was mainly focused on the art of mischief so now they worked on rounding out her magical talent and spells (she was a virtuoso rank spellcaster with all the potion recipes and mischief magic spells).

4eadIBN.png

And being that Damian married the ex-sage of Mischief, they started running amok and having fun doing things like burgliate-ing from the rich and strangeify-ing the famous (its a nice way to get rid of attention-mongering celebrities!)

i4NZrqO.png

Their time alone was short-lived as her pregnancy was over in a blink of the eye

SogYcI2.png

...which Damian was obviously not prepared for by the picture.

rHGqHR9.png

But in the end, they welcomed their new daughter into the world, Galinda!

vMao9CT.png

So now we start on the second generation of the challenge as the Blackwell bloodline grows stronger!
  • Options
    Time passed quickly as Galinda aged into the dreaded toddler-dom (which I personally prefer over infants which are just...there). She was off and running from day one raising hell at the Blackwell estate.

jt4bNb5.png

But also much of her time was spent learning as the household's time and energy was spent raising and training their prodigal child.

deGw4hk.png

And she even ran amok in the Magic Realm spending her early formative years already there.

xgD8hh2.png

But being a little terror is hard work sometimes and all Damian could do was clean up around her...

Px3NT5h.png

L. Faba was adjusting to her new life well and even made a new friend with the scarecrow at the house. It seemed natural to have a scarecrow hanging out at a spellcasters house especially one that gets up and walks around on occasion.

By5tFAi.png

But the weirdest thing was when she was abducted by aliens to do god-knows-what to her. I am not sure what triggered it but she must have interacted with an alien at some point. Thankfully it wasn't Damian who could have ended up with an alien baby...but that would have been pretty hilarious as well.

5PM7OIJ.png

Finally, Galinda's birthday came and the family celebrated together (no event just blowing out some candles). She came out as a top notch toddler as she was maxed out in all toddler skills (I'm half way through a 100 baby challenge so I know how to skill up toddlers quickly heh).

mAXSkAm.png
  • Options
    We left off with Galinda aging up as a child. The goal for her is to hit all 4 childhood aspiration goals by the time her next birthday rolls around. I opted out of doing scouts for her as by the time she becomes a teenager her focus will be solely on magic and who has time for that mundane stuff?!

amkIGOG.png

So work begins teaching Galinda as some of the aspiration goals require adult supervision. The most difficult would be doing the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration as it requires completing some computer stuff which can't be done at the Blackwell Estates which is off-the-grid. Either Galinda would need to visit some place like the library or, as I did, buy a portable laptop and visit a public lot...like the Magic Realm. Who knew they have the best internet connection? lol

QepqFHP.png

In any case, that doesn't stop others from doing fun stuff. Like L. Faba joining Samael in his favorite past-time, karaoke

ec5Xv8G.png

Also, as Patchy became good friends with the family, he was offered the Rite of Ascension by L. Faba which he gladly accepted. So now the Blackwell estate has a spellcaster scarecrow running around too. (he not part of the household but sadly I have not seen him around the Magic Realm afterwards as I hoped)

c86O27i.png

Plus mistakes were made...

Zs544Qv.png
    VYkKtkf.png

Finally, Winterfest rolled around again and the Blackwells enjoyed the holiday this time as a family. Doing the normal those normal mundane past times that one does for the holiday but as they do say; "Winterfest is magic."

DNzZiYO.png

...Except L. Faba being the mischief-maker decided to fight Father Winter for gifts (which she soundly lost despite being a master dueler lol). I am tempted to offer the Father Winter the Rite of Ascension as he is magical after all. Maybe next year.

I7ePEoh.png

Just like that, Galinda's birthday pops up and I was able to squeeze out the last of the 4 aspirations for her before the party happens. A small impromptu birthday party was held in the Magic Realm as this was, in a way, a Rite of Ascension for Galinda as she comes into age a spellcaster.

dM3pX5W.png

Funny that this were Samael started in the challenge but things will go much faster for Galinda since they have all the simoleans needed and a lot of resources for training her.

• Options
    Oh my you ascended Patchy!?! I am going to have to try that now too, I haven't played as much as I'd hoped so I'm missing a trick or two. I can't wait to see what Galinda looks like when she ages up and what kind of alignment she has. Really enjoying what you're posting with this challenge, thank you so much for sharing it. (Nosey people like me appreciate knowing what's going on in others games :) ) I might be doing something wrong because I always wind up fighting Father Winter for presents too, but he's a right plum in my game and never gives them away, yet helps himself to the dinner. That's asking for a punch in the face in my book. It'll be interesting to find out if you can initiate death....oh hang on you probably already know :D
  • Options
    I assume that any non-occult sim could be ascended but I haven't tried on Father Winter or the Grim Reaper....yet. The next time Winterfest rolls around Father Winter is on the list for sure. The Grim Reaper might be a little harder to get to appear. Galinda took on a lot of L. Faba's features especially the eyes and face but she did inherit Samael's black hair so I gave her a gothy-spellcaster vibe.

FxAUfuF.png
  • Options
    Wow she turned out cute!
  • Options
    With her spellcasting ability now fully revealed, Galinda promptly begins her training. The library at home is stocked with a variety of spellbooks and alchemy recipes and she starts learning them at a rapid pace.

6gIbF2l.png

As a family, they also work together to build a full stock of Potions of Plentiful Needs which will allow for nonstop, around-the-clock training.

J7dsHMT.png

And so L. Faba and Samael begin to train Galinda. Its quite nice to have 2 full virtuoso spellcasters on hand to accelerate things even further as they took turns training her.

cZw8Po2.png

Galinda did make the occasional trip into the Magic Realm to further her training with the three sages there. A Potion of Forced Friendship helped shortcut her relationships with them providing what spells/recipes the Blackwell estate did not have in its library. Who has time to forge real relationships anyways right?

wfJFgFD.png

But she didn't take her time there too seriously like any teenager. The look on Morgyn's face as she takes a selfie is priceless. #magicblessed

cEBZNEF.png

And of course, she completed her 3 duels with little difficulty and showing up many of the spellcasters who have been there for some time.

soHQQbn.png
    GqP1s1v.png
    6wrlHzP.png

In the end, Galinda was able to complete both Spellcraft & Sorcery and Purveyor of Potions aspirations in no time and achieved the Virtuoso rank as a spellcaster as a teenager. So all there was to do was wait for her birthday and begin the next phase of her challenge as a young adult...provide an heir to the Blackwell lineage.

U6SXhA7.png

Her final traits picked up were loner, erratic and cat lover. An interesting set of traits so maybe her goal will be not to bring a spouse into the family but just produce an viable heir from a 'donor'. Plus at some point she should probably pick up a cat as a familiar since she loves them so much.
  • Options
    DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    Best of luck to you! I will acquire ROM at some point and would love to try some variation of this once I complete my current Ugly Legacy. Looking forward to seeing you complete this challenge :)
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• Options
    So now as a young adult, there is an expectation for Galinda to continuing the Blackwell legacy so she began to preparing for the idea of parenthood which did not agree with her as she began to read a parenting book.

0ZIZSNr.png

L. Faba also came across a curious looking stray; a cat with a top hat named Mayor Whiskers. Seeing that cat was alone in the winter and obvious not feeling well the cat was adopted into the household and cared for by the family. Mayor Whisker would make an excellent familiar for our cat loving spellcaster, Galinda.

mMERkIq.png

Winterfest came rolling around once again which the family once again celebrated together.

KmAdW56.png

That was when Galinda hatched a new plan. Prior to the meeting of Father Winter, Galinda imbibed a few potions to help with planned interactions with him. So at the magical hour, Father Winter did appear and Galinda greeted him and she was treated like an old friend.

YyzTpV1.png

It was then that she offered Father Winter the Rite of Ascension which he gladly accepted....Father Winter is supposed to be magical after all right?

uBO66Of.png

So now that Clement Frost (aka Father Winter) was a full blown spell caster, Galinda made her final play with him. With a Potion of the Transcendent Charmer she lured him into her bed. He was perfect for her needs as she just wanted to further the family legacy and he would never be around.

cR7sird.png

So with that, Galinda was pregnant with Father Winter's baby.

yxMP6YD.png

And he was gone before she could announce the news to him.

bfEsMdn.png

The Blackwell Legacy will continue with news of this child which should produce an heir with the Strong Bloodline trait (since Father Winter was a spellcaster now)