Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Fest Gift Exchange ~ DONE!

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Seconds...tick tock... tick tock...
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    The Sign Up period is now over.

To those who joined, Thank YOU!
    Buddy Names will be sent as soon as possible.

To those unable to join, feel free to continue lurking or join in the chat.
  • Options
    Got my name. Now to reread the letter and brainstorm.
  • Options
    seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    Yay it's 9 o'clock Central Time and that means it's 10 o'clock eastern time so will get are buddy names in the next 24 hours I can't wait 😅
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • Options
    LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @ADWilson I got my name. Now to start planning!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Yay, and you’re off! Good luck everyone and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing your fab creations 😀
  • Options
    I've added the bargain light to my buddy letter
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Yay. I can’t wait to see. Have fun.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    Got my name! 3 am our time, they were going out, so surprise, surprise, I was fast asleep ;) Now to start reading the letter, planning, re-planning and generally having great fun! And a huge welcome to all the lurkers too - it feels so community when other people hang over the garden fence and say, I like that, and That's nice, and Can I have a cutting of that?
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Yippee! @ADWilson ... I know who my buddy is!!! :o:D ... The excitement has eased ... here comes the fun part ... planning, building, bulldozing ... repeat ... now where's that letter?!!! ;) ....

• Options
    I like the way you worded it @SamelaRita !
    It does feel like we're visiting each other over the garden fence, admiring the yards and homes.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    May 5th Check-In: Buddy Names
    BreeMiles
    ciane
    GraceyManor
    Hidehi
    LMC6255
    SamelaRita
    seaben

ALL have checked in, yay!!!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    Glad to see everyone has there buddy names and are off and running!

Yes, @MiaSkywalker maybe if I strip everything down to base game I can do something for the Simversary - After all, the anniversary means something to me having been on the Sims forums for so very long and making so many amazing friends!

Tell me Addy @ADWilson - Does it have to be a build for the Simversary? You know I love making Sims and stories too! Might be a fun addition to add some Sims with some nice stories that people can add as townies in their game. I know I don't mind some of Maxis NPC but I love have lots of characters with bios, backgrounds and more depth in my Sim Worlds. Let me know, meanwhile I will keep trying to trouble shoot my game and see if I can get it to run a bit smoothier.

clientcliches-2.jpg
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    Skymyst wrote: »
    Tell me Addy @ADWilson - Does it have to be a build for the Simversary? You know I love making Sims and stories too! Might be a fun addition to add some Sims with some nice stories that people can add as townies in their game. I know I don't mind some of Maxis NPC but I love have lots of characters with bios, backgrounds and more depth in my Sim Worlds. Let me know, meanwhile I will keep trying to trouble shoot my game and see if I can get it to run a bit smoothier.

Hmm ...
    Builds need Sims to live in them. My idea was for each person to make one build so it wouldn't be too much for them or us when it came to custard checking. But ... let's go with a MAXIMUM of three items per person. Build and/or Sims. Still base game only so everyone can use/enjoy.

Will adjust the post on the front page of this thread.
  • Options
    ADWilson wrote: »

Hmm ...
    Builds need Sims to live in them. My idea was for each person to make one build so it wouldn't be too much for them or us when it came to custard checking. But ... let's go with a MAXIMUM of three items per person. Build and/or Sims. Still base game only so everyone can use/enjoy.

@ADWilson Are you only refering to the community builds or gifting in general (what we create for our buddies) and the community builds?
  • Options
    I got my buddy name and now the fun can begin

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    got my buddy list, gonna go take a sneaky peak at their letter.:P
  • Options
    I started my buddy's build and I'm actually happy with how the shell is turning out.Decided to try following a plan of some sort.
  • Options
    LMC6255 wrote: »

Hmm ...

@ADWilson Are you only refering to the community builds or gifting in general (what we create for our buddies) and the community builds?

This is ONLY for the SIMversary gifts.
    The things you create for your Buddy is based on inspiration from their letter, like always.
    Hope this helps clear up any confusion. :)
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    Sad more people haven't joined, but happy to see lurkers! B)

I've got two stories in progress, plus still working. o:)

If I hadn't just started two separate challenges I probably would have signed up again. Maybe in the fall depending on where life is at. B)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    LMC6255 wrote: »

Hmm ...

This is ONLY for the SIMversary gifts.
    The things you create for your Buddy is based on inspiration from their letter, like always.
    Hope this helps clear up any confusion. :)

@ADWilson Thank you! I wanted to make sure! :)
  • Options
    @ADWilson
    May 5th check in here.=)
  • Options
    ALL have received their name and checked-in.

The next check-in (progress) will be May 12th.
  • Options
    I've two plans - one a bit more complicated than the other. I look forward to seeing them emerge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top