Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Miss Imaginary Friends From Sims 3 and Wish They Would Add To Sims 4

Do You Miss Imaginary Friends From Sims 3 and Wish They Would Add To Sims 4 108 votes

Yes
31%
BlkBarbiegalnekotlcColorist40BloosmooMindofythecatsredduhboy2u2TeeSeamikawagTrashmagicannaliese39MaggieMarleyWinifred_WillowForeverRandom21RedDestiny92xMarianxSheepilingFurSimsOfficialsinnyonceArfaF52 34 votes
No
56%
Akl500PBluegayleSara1010PGalacticGalbandit5alexspoom13SikoahGraceCamkatPlayerSinger2010SageRainWillowelanorbretonPipersfun2IrdiwenAnmirlasimgirl1010IObelleglory_joySeera1024fruitsbasket101loubyloulou 61 votes
Never Played Sims 3
12%
DaraviKarababy52EnkiSchmidtMDianaSimsAtreya33ListentoToppDoggJasonschick80haisinLuxuryAngeliqueAdelaideDaWaterRatKimmerCaprianaB 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    They were kind of cute, and the idea was fun. I liked them. But I wouldn't lose any sleep if they weren't brought to Sims 4.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Yes
    i'd like them back as long as they weren't creepy again
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    No
    They were fun at first but became really creepy. And I couldn't delete it. Then it was always doing the woohoo walk. Disturbing little things they were... :|
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2020
    No
    No, i didn't like that feature at all in sims 3. I had to put the doll in the parent's inventory every time i had a kid to avoid that my kid sims played with it.
  • Options
    EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    Yes
    I always like them, and they are helpful for doing chores while my kids do homework or skill. I just put them away when there is nothing to do, and that way they don't get in the way or cause problems for me. I know a lot of people find them creepy, but I always thought they were cute. I also like that you can choose to make them a life state and play that life state with genetics. I will always welcome that in The Sims.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    No
    I always get rid of them when my kids get them in the mail. Those things are annoying cause they always walk in on my kids when they go to use the bathroom or take a shower.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    No
    NO. Just NO.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    No
    I played them a little bit in Sims 3 and they could be fun, but I have to say I haven't thought about them while playing Sims 4, so I haven't missed them at all. I wouldn't mind them being added if you could easily get rid of them or not get them in the first place if you didn't want them.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    No
    I had a mod that got rid of them.
  • Options
    tayahjessieetayahjessiee Posts: 20 Member
    No
    I liked the concept of the imaginary friends being companions to my sims children, but they were extremely creepy to me and I don't think it's something I would be upset about if they weren't brought to sims 4.
    "They say it don't be like it be, but it do"
  • Options
    SendillinSendillin Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes
    I said yes, even though I never knew that was a thing that existed. I've played the Sims 3, but I don't think I ever bothered with children before. I might have to get over my "somewhat" dislike of TS3 and play just to see this. Sounds like something I'd like for TS4.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited February 2020
    Never Played Sims 3
    I've never played Sims 3 but I've watched some let's play videos. I saw one of those things and it was so creepy, it was like from some horror movie. If they will add anything similar to Sims 4 I hope it will be much less creepy. I don't want to have nightmares from playing Sims. :#
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    It was kinda fun but also I didn't like the doll form they had cause it was ugly and the walk style annoyed the heck out of me and it just mostly looked like kindergarten teacher tryna be funny

I'd prefer something like antique doll or then something cute like totoro vibes

and id like if there was more unique interactions
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    No
    No thank you, they have me the creepy jeepies just like the zombies.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Never Played Sims 3
    At least I never played with the imaginary friend feature in TS3. They're from an EP right? I only got as far as the first three EPs before going back to TS2.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    No
    No, they were creepy and you couldn’t really get rid of them.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    I always thought they were cute and I would love them to be back :blush:
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    No
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    At least I never played with the imaginary friend feature in TS3. They're from an EP right? I only got as far as the first three EPs before going back to TS2.

@MDianaSims i think it was from generations ep.
  • Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    No
    No. I thought they looked really creepy so I always modded them out. Which is a shame because I liked that they can turn into sims later. If they were designed to be cuter I would have tried them out.

If EAxis is considering adding them to TS4, just make sure they are designed to be cute and adorable - not creepy! Make them less annoying too.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    No
    Absolutely not. No way, no how.
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Yes
    I guess the overall vote is no. Maybe if they made them less creepy though.
    I always had my children turn their imaginary friends real as soon as they had the potion and then move the imaginary friend to another household I had created. Sometimes they would marry them and sometimes they just remained friends.
  • Options
    matthewst10matthewst10 Posts: 47 Member
    No
    No thanks. I never really liked them. I always deleted them when they were sent from the mailbox and used a mod to set the chance of them appearing to 0%. They were really creepy and annoyed me.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited March 2020
    No
    "Creepy" doesn't bother me. They irritated the pee out of me because it never failed that when I would switch back to a Sim that couldn't see them, they would freeze in the most inconvenient places - like in front of the fridge (kinda like the the Gnomes sometimes do now.) :/
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Never Played Sims 3
    I never played TS3 with imaginary friends, but I don't like them based on the videos I've seen about them. I could like them more if they looked different, but then again I don't really need them in my game.