March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Round 3 results reveal!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Ready to see which CAS items will be in the pack? Third vote results are here, check them out! >> https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/sp-survey-results-3

Edited: @SimGuruSarah shared extra details about these results and the gameplay below, so make sure you don't miss her post!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Super disapointed that we didn't get any of those hats covering the ears, I thought the llama hat at least would make it. I suppose my favourite would be the toddler onesie right now.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'm glad to see the results out at last but I won't deny that I'm disappointed. I don't think many items I voted for were chosen, definitely not my favourites. It's been a while and I didn't take a note of every item I chose. The items I wanted most were the cat items and various hats. :/ I don't have a favourite at the minute because I'm sad that we don't get the cat jumpers and slippers.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,227 Member
    Blast, the pink wool dress didn't make it! (Please be a knitted item, please be a knitted item.)

I did choose number 50. Benjamin's in need of a new winter jacket.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Lovely final choices! I'm particularly pleased to see so many male clothing options came through, along with some toddler outfits! <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    More feminine outfits than masculine BUT I am happy that the adult masculine outfits I have picked are there. There were like 2 ugly one's I didn't want for my adult masculine sims. I like these results though.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm kind of surprised by the results. A lot of those things don't even look knitted. I am happy to see a good number of men's items, but it looks like male children didn't get anything, which sucks. I do like that a couple of the children's items I voted for made it, though I wish it were more. I'm glad to see that toddler dress 71 made it.

I'm really disappointed that the blue toddler jammies (69) didn't make it. They were really cute and the toddlers could have really used them. Not only that, but the one toddler item I didn't want, 70, actually made it in. That outfit looks like it should be for a baby, not a toddler. :/

Since not all of these items can be knitted, as the blog said, I hope there will be a few more CAS items added in the final pack, mainly for the younger life stages. I really want to be able to knit for them more than anything else.
    I'm kind of surprised by the results. A lot of those things don't even look knitted.

That's the part I'm not keen on. I like some of the items that were chosen but weren't knitted, but I felt that knitted items should be the focus of the CAS content, and tried not to vote for anything that wasn't knitted.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited February 2020
    Sigh... The only outfits I like are the toddler ones and trust me, I liked a lot of outfits :disappointed: Those two children items are the only children tops I didn't vote for. And only one hat!?
    At least guys got more outfits than usual, there's a plus. But the fact that the same outfit with and without a scarf made it to the finale looks quite suspicious...
    And what do they mean - "some are even craftable in-game"? I thought we're getting completely different outfits craftable in-game...
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Only 4 of my choices made it (32, 41, 55, 80), but that's alright. I am glad none of the pet clothes made it. I can see how it can look cute and quirky in game, but it's just not my thing. I wish more hats and shoes were in the mix, those are still really lacking in game, but overall not bad.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    I'm glad that nr 49 made it, I voted on them, but sad that nr 46 didn't make it.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I am super happy 49 and 70 have made it :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited February 2020
    I am ridiculously happy that we'll be able to actually have them knit something for the children and toddlers too! <3 Thanks for sharing that information, @SimGuruSarah :)
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,227 Member
    @SimGuruSarah.
    So, does that mean we could see number 78 as a knitting item? I might be barking up the wrong tree. (George Cahill from Strangerville would be happy with 51. Tally ho, chaps!)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I'm kinda disappointed, to be honest... I voted for 21, 29, 55, 70 and 80, so a lot of my initial choices are in the pack but it still feels a little off to me...

I'm glad that male sims got surprisingly many options included but female sims still get more stuff. Not to mention, the two male tops look almost identical (except for the scarf) which is unfortunate...

I also find it funny that the theme is knitting, yet we have tops like 33 in there. I don't know why but I don't think we needed any more tank tops or jeans (especially for female sims).

I'm also glad that toddlers and kids got stuff too, even though male children didn't get anything. Also, sad that we only get one hat (I hope they will make it cover the sims' ears because hats look awkward when they just sit on top of the sim's head.
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Great selections!

I actually didn't realize that when we voted for CAS that we were also voting for the knitting items. Somehow I thought that was going to be a different voting segment.

It will be a cute pack none-the-less though. <3
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,368 Member
    Lol, none of the choices that I voted for didn't make it. I'm sad that we didn't get wool socks or cold weather hats that were available.
    71 looks like something we already have for toddlers.
    Congrats for people who voted for these items, though. :)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,347 Member
    4 male tops, 4 female tops and one female bottom. one dress and one top for kids, a dress and a bodysuit for the toddlers, a pair of boots, and a teddy bear hat. Not as tot/kid heavy as I hoped, less female heavy than I feared. I'll take the win.

Very happy that #70 both made it in and is knitable. :smiley:

Surprised that more hats didn't make it (and the one that did I didn't vote for - I wanted the Cloche and the viking hat.)

Kinda disappointed that #32 isn't knitable, but not to the point where I'm going to sweat it.

Not seeing the knitting elements very well in #33 or #49, but #33 could be yarn sewn flowers on a knit fabric top. #49 looks more like Bejazzled jeans with cuffs - Very DIY, if not very knitting.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I had hoped for more knitted hats. I guess I can hope that some more hats, socks, mitts and scarfs will end up in the crafting part of the pack
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • arbiebacaniarbiebacani Posts: 81 Member
    My votes: 56; 15; 57; 45; 24; 60; 77; 92; 72; 12; 78; 67; 29; 13; 79
    My votes matching from round 3 results: 77; 12; 29
    Favorite vote matching from round 3 results: 29
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    No boy clothes is disappointing.
    C0gfE.gif
    I hoped the items you can knit in game include some of the items not on this list, and I hope you can only unlock them by knitting.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,436 Member
    Happy about: Men's items. Two of them were things I really did like...and the Women's boots because I always need more boots.

Sad about: Unisex knit hat #6 with the neck piece. The one item I really wanted. Oh hat, I hardly knew ye! :'(

#Team Occult

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top