The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 20 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

If You Were a Sim What Would Your Traits Be?

Comments

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,531 Member
    Loves outdoors, bookworm, clumsy :D
  • logionlogion Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited February 13
    Music Lover - I love listening to music, I have not played music in a while but in the game you can just be a music lover and just listen to music to get in a positive mood, which I do a lot.
    Geek - I love computers and playing video games. I use computers a lot, either at work or when I am at home.
    Good - I considered loner because I used to prefer to be alone but when I started working more with people most people do not describe me as a loner at all, they mostly describe me as a good person, someone who likes meeting people and that they can trust with getting things done.
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 112 Member
    Dog lover, Creative, Geek
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 313 Member
    Loves the Outdoors, Bookworm, Foodie, Cat Lover. Cheerful most days. Good (not because I think I am by any means saintly, but the specific interactions and moodlets they use for this trait are relevant to my life). There are a few others that fit at least some of the time, but those are the main ones.

Child of the Ocean* doesn't quite work for me in this iteration (can't give up my sushi!), but there was a "loves water" trait or something to that effect in TS3 that definitely fit me.

*Side note, I still think this is really weird. There should be another trait for people who love spending time on the water-- swimming, sailing, fishing, etc.-- but are not mermaids and do eat fish. IRL, most people who live in and spend a lot of time on the water are also eating a LOT of fish. I mean, unless you are a vegetarian, can you imagine taking a beach vacation and not eating fresh fish basically every night?
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 496 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    *Side note, I still think this is really weird. There should be another trait for people who love spending time on the water-- swimming, sailing, fishing, etc.-- but are not mermaids and do eat fish. IRL, most people who live in and spend a lot of time on the water are also eating a LOT of fish. I mean, unless you are a vegetarian, can you imagine taking a beach vacation and not eating fresh fish basically every night?

I totally agree! I grew up by the ocean and have always been described as a "water child" and fish has always been a staple in my diet.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Cat lover, loner, family oriented.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 716 Member
    Loner, dog lover, creative (geek)
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 16,993 Member
    edited February 14
    If I were a sim, my traits would for sure be changing, but at the moment they would be

Gloomy
    Hot-Headed
    Lazy

I'm going through the change of life and it has me all kinds of messed up.

On my good days, my traits would be

Creative
    Family-Oriented
    Neat

I am also a dog and cat lover as well.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,730 Member
    I'd probably be a loner, because I hate face-to-face socialization, genius because I'm pretty smart, and paranoid because I'm exactly like paranoid sims. Except for the basement part.
    I would say squeamish, but bugs don't bother me, only fish.
    tumblr_n1yxrjxXD81toamj8o1_500.gif
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Foodie, Neat, Loner (I'm a huge introvert), and I'd add Family Oriented regarding my husband and son and Bookworm.
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 140 Member
    Creative, Gloomy, and.. Probably Foodie.
    37mfj.png
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 3,762 Member
    edited February 15
    genius, creative, and geek :)
    4kkjdXo.png

• MageKnightEmolgaMageKnightEmolga Posts: 20 Member
    I would probably be Geek, Bookworm, and Creative.
    I just love video games and making up my own stories.
    If I could have more slots I would probably add cheerful.
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 401 Member
    Loner, squeamish, music lover, cat lover and geek. Three is definitely not enough!
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 257 Member
    Geek, Perfectionist and Loves Outdoors to align with my science and botanical interests and my general fussiness 😂
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,743 Member
    edited February 15
    Romantic, Dog Lover, and Good. Aspiration: Bestselling Author.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited February 15
    Hm, here goes:

- Creative
    - Romantic
    - Perfectionist

Soulmate aspiration

If I could choose more, I'd probably also choose

- Hot headed
    - Neat
    - Cat Lover
    - Music lover
    - Foody
    - Loner

You see, 3 is just not enough. You keep getting the same personalities like this.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,371 Member
    edited February 15
    Loner, Geek, Creative, Bookworm, Unflirty, Dog Lover, Art Lover, Music Lover, Perfectionist, Neat. Sometimes Gloomy or Lazy.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 2,708 Member
    Mine would be hates children, loner, bookworm.
    If there was passes food/thinks of food/looks at food/breaths in and gains 10lbs that would be totally me and I wouldn't even need more slots for other traits.
  • SimuarySimuary Posts: 9 New Member
    Loner, Music Lover, Loves Cats
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 243 Member
    Loner, dog lover, and clumsy. If we had more trait slots I'd also give myself squeamish, unflirty, and lazy.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 152 Member
    Cat Lover, Loner, Lazy
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    slob, lazy and glutton lol

to answer the question seriously: creative, loner, music lover
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 634 Member
    For me it's bookworm (mostly HP fanfiction), loner, and either erratic (muttering to myself) or lazy (after a long day of work I don't feel like doing much of anything).
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 32,250 Member
    Geek, Perceptive, Loner.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1