Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Were a Sim What Would Your Traits Be?

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    If Curmudgeon were a trait. But seriously, it would be so hard to only have three. So any three of the following: foodie, loner, bookworm, handy, perfectionist, dance machine, music lover, I would say geek but the game's definition of geek is more like fanboy whereas my personal definition is more like nerd. Erratic too since I talk to myself all the time (at least in my head) and my emotions often make no sense to others and vice versa.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Bookworm, Creative, Maker... and expand maker to include making worlds. :wink:

If I were to toss in a negative trait, it would probably be lazy, which is why I haven't gotten any further on my Writer aspiration.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,466 Member
    It depends.
    It’s like those visual illusions in psychology: what do YOU see? The old hag or the young lady? The vase or two faces? An elephant with 6 legs?
    In my case it depends on who’s dealing with me.

To folks in general I am:
    Cheerful, active, loves the outdoors.

To my colleagues I am:
    Creative, cheerful, geek.

To friends and family I am:
    Creative, goofball, hothead…erratic. (Sorry I used a mod to add that extra necessary trait). 😇

My true self =
    Creative, Loner, Materialistic.

I’m a sentimental “Muser” even though none of my aspirations have anything to do with creativity as such.
    My aspiration is to become a Master in Spellcraft and Sorcery. I suppose that’s creative.

I already completed the Academic, Jungle Explorer and Galactic Privateer aspirations. Ok. Those are creative too.
    Oh, and Hero of Strangerville, but there’s no need to boast about that one.

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

I'm definitely a Bookworm and today I found my self-Sim wandering around Sulani beach holding a book in her hand while smiling to herself and looking totally insane, just like how I look sometimes. :lol: A Geek, because I'm an insomniac nerd who loves science fiction and the Sims 4 video game, and I get tense if I can't play something in the game because of a bug. And Foodie because I love watching cooking videos on YouTube and cooking is one of my favourite parts of this game.
  • Options
    SansannaSansanna Posts: 37 Member
    Awesome thread! I'd definitely be music lover (music is life), bro (I'm that girl that hangs around with guys and talks sports), and ambitious (I'd really like to make a career for myself). For +2 I'd add dog lover and good.

For aspirations, I'd most likely have City Native.
    Gallery id: sannaljm
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    Family oriented, Cheerful, Bookworm.

Same as two years ago. 😄
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited December 2021
    • Geek (sci-fi nerds rule!)
    • Creative (digital graphic design, silversmithy/jewelry design, candlemaking, native beading and leatherwork... yeah, I bore easily)
    • Loner (the more people I meet, the more I love my cat...... just sayin')

Aspiration - Friend of the Animals (I speak fluent Klingon: meow, tweet, woof, moo, oink, etc)

Afterthought: It's a shame 'cantankerous' isn't a trait in the Sims because when hubby doesn't pick up after himself, I become that too. :D
    Post edited by AncientMuse on
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    It was fun to read all these :) Music Lover, Loner, Romantic for me.

• Options
    The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    definitely paranoid
  • Options
    maybe creative or bookworm because I'm a writer
  • Options
    oh and maybe self-assured or self-absorbed hehe, honesty is the best policy hahahah