Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Were a Sim What Would Your Traits Be?

Comments

• fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited February 2020
    I already posted my traits but I wanted to pop back in here to make an observation. There're a lot of loners and bookworms in the sims community, including myself. If that doesn't scream "keep the sims games single player/offline" I don't know what does. Take notes sims team. ;):p
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Geek, creative, loves the outdoors :smile:
  • ScorpionsVanityScorpionsVanity Posts: 5 New Member
    Family oriented, clumsy, cat lover.
    Could also replace clumsy with loner, but that contradicts me being family oriented.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Mine would be geek hopeless romantic and foodie lol I love my food but a bit too much. xD if going ts3 way daredevil (expect for motorcycle) neat love the heat cat lover cooking.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    At the moment, they're cheerful, bookworm, and music lover...although changed cheerful for erratic once when I played the asylum challenge (that was fun/accurage - hehe) and half the time I want to change out for clumsy or dog lover. And my aspiration has changed from nerd brain to renaissance sim because I want to know a little to a lot of everything. :smiley:
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Loner, shy, animal lover
    giphy.gif

• Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    PearLady wrote: »
    At the moment, they're cheerful, bookworm, and music lover...although changed cheerful for erratic once when I played the asylum challenge (that was fun/accurage - hehe) and half the time I want to change out for clumsy or dog lover.

I've always wanted to try the asylum challenge. Is it an easy challenge to keep going and finish?
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Non committal - cat lover - loner

I wouldn't play with a sim like this.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Geek, Dog Lover, Bookworm
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Loner, Geek, Gloomy. Add "purely coincidentally", these are the traits of my primary sim.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I'll chime in with the Loner/Geek crowd. And Creative. I MUST have an arts/crafts project going on, some times several. Mostly knitting/crochet. If I could have an additional trait, it would be ... Bookworm. I don't merely read books, I DEVOUR them! :D I'm a glutton with books.
  • EverclearBoyEverclearBoy Posts: 151 Member
    Though I am part of the crowd that would like an extra trait slot, the limits of having as few as get does make you really think about what stands out the most and that's always an interesting self-reflection for myself at least.

I'm definitely in the Renaissance Sim crowd as I'm continually looking to learn new things.

For Emotional I had to pick Creative, Romantic is close but I don't go around flirting to everyone possible so that didnt fit well enough

For Hobby I had to pick two since they define a lot about me I feel:

Art Lover, I'm the type that will Linger and read every little detail can learn from works in museums as well as trying to understand the artist' purpose. I also own more pieces of Art than I have Wallspace to hang them up on (without it looking too cluttered) I'll also gladly talk about Monet and Ancient Greek Pottery at lengths given the opportunity..

Music Lover, I work in radio albeit for the Evil Empire that is iHeartRadio who is ruining what is actual musical talent, but that's another matter. But the passion on the subject is definitely there and I find it a good way of expression as well. I was quite happy back in Ts3 with a Lord Huron song making it into the soundtrack surprisingly. (If Any of you Guru's out there need some recommendations for good indie rock, feel free to ask)

For Lifestyle I had to go with Loves the Outdoors. Road Trips and Camping out in nature help bring a lot of relief to a life that can be at times stressful.

In Ts3 I'd always gives myself the Unlucky trait as well as I feel nobody is perfect and on either side of a spectrum there is always an opposing trait be it good or bad.
  • papertonguepapertongue Posts: 130 Member
    Cool idea! Lazy, geek, goof ball here.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    It's so awesome getting to see what y'all would pick! It seems like for a lot of y'all three trait slots isn't enough. Do you have the same problem when you're creating sims?

Absolutely! Even picking three traits for myself was a challenge. I do love my music and would still consider myself erratic and a loner, but I'm also good (I genuinely enjoy helping people and making friends even if socialization does scare me a bit and I typically wish the best for others, even if we don't really "mesh"), an outdoor lover, a cat lover (I will drop EVERYTHING to interact with a friendly cat), a genius (from other people's accounts, apparently I'm quite smart but I can also be surprisingly stupid, lmao), clumsy, creative, hotheaded, gloomy, cheerful, a goofball, romantic (I guess those last five are already covered by erratic, huh? lol), noncommittal (routine bores me and anything that seems like a commitment scares me until I've had time to properly think it over), a perfectionist (most of my work doesn't see the light of day because it doesn't live up to my standards, I won't even upload a sim until I feel like every detail is perfectly in place, and even then I'm often not satisfied with them), a bookworm, a geek (duh), childish (cartoons are the best!), someone who hates children (they're gross and loud, sorry), a child of the ocean (water is my home! I love swimming and hot tubs and even just taking showers or baths), an insider (being with friends energizes me and makes me feel more confident and secure), lazy, a slob, an art lover and a foodie, just to name a few... well, a lot!

Even then, there is so much more to me and everyone else than what can be described with such simple traits, not to mention how many of us could fit conflicting traits. I mean, according to the Sims, how could someone be both childish and hate* children, or be hotheaded and gloomy, or a loner and an insider? Guess just don't exist then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*Not that I really hate children. They're super cute and all, I just don't want them anywhere near me until (unless?) I have kids of my own. I'm childish enough all on my own, lol
  • Terpsichore_Terpsichore_ Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2020
    Creative, Music Lover, Cat Lover. :smile:
    And my aspiration would be Writer.
  • AshenAshen Posts: 34 Member
    Cat lover, Bookworm, and Loner for me. :)
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited February 2020
    My simself has these traits:
    Foodie
    Cheerful
    Creative

But nowadays I'm more:
    Foodie (Some things never change lol)
    Gloomy
    Perfectionist

I'd even throw in Over Emotional from Sims 3.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Geek because I love playing Video Games, sci-fi movies and TV shows.
    Erratic because my anxiety can cause rapid mood swings depending on the situation.
    Creative because I love Photography & Scrapbooking.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    edited February 2020
    This is tough for me to chose only 3 base traits for me now. I'll try.

Genius. I am a thinker, always have been, so it's embarrassing to chose that, but I think it fits.
    Loner. Simple one, that's me now. Not always though.
    Perfectionist. That can be a strength and/or a weakness.

(Animal empathy would fit better for me than 'dog lover' or 'cat lover')
    (I used to be a bookworm, though I suppose with research online now that sorta counts)

For the extra traits:

Independent
    HardlyHungry
    Mentor
    NightOwl
    Observant <Yes this one for sure
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited May 2020
    My own traits are: Cat Lover, Loner, Geek, Music Lover, Night Owl, Creative, Art Lover, Observant, Family Oriented, Carefree, Shameless & Thrifty.
    Post edited by SERVERFRA on
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Loves Outdoors
    Neat
    Materialistic

Backups: Good, and maybe Loner (except I love being with my partner).
  • freckledandfairfreckledandfair Posts: 68 Member
    Neat Freak, Cat Lover, Creative
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited February 2020
    Loner, geek and either perfectionist or bookworm. But I'd also say that I am hot headed, a trifle erratic and unflirty.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited February 2020
    Loner, Hot-Headed and Geek would be my three traits, and my Aspiration Trait would be Home Turf.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited February 2020
    My simself's traits are Creative, Bookworm and Perfectionist, but I'd have to add Hot Headed, Erratic (I have conversations with myself way too much) and perhaps Noncommittal (I've only been in one relationship but it was draining and I was actually kinda relieved that it ended when it did). And Loner! Can't forget about that one