Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Sorry once again if this is a double post but I wanted to focus on my update away from the comments. This is an update AI have been longing to make and I have been barely playing because I didn't want to go much further than this.

@Ellupelluellu is responsible for introducing the sugar level scales and this post has that at quite a high level (plus a high squee level from me.)
    Also quite an unitentional amount of Vlad..... some sims just want all the spotlight don't they.

In my quest for an autonomous proposal ( @RedDestiny92 yes I have MCC - it just goes much slower than I like romantic things to move and i often don't have the patience) Diego and Jessica go on a date to the Skyline bar - its romantic aura trait often helps triigger that elusive proposal - even if it failed for Jade twice.
    5gh2Wbv.png?1

They had a marvellous (and remarkably fan and paparazzi free time). They were there but watching from a distance (including Vlad who seemed to be there with L. Faba).
    B1tWIMK.png?1
    BW48Vgh.png?1

They sang karaoke as they had when they went out together as friends back when they first met.
    NYpk0DJ.png?1
    bVG1QeH.png?1

I think Diego is having an awesome time. This is how I was feeling watching them.
    AGC2OP9.png?1

Vlad started shouting and spinning in and out of being a bat near them. I didn't screenshot it because Diego did this.
    uuHEXps.png?1
    Jessica did not want the kiss to end.
    dLJZ14Z.png?1

I went to screenshot Vlad when I worked out that I heard a very important kind of music.
    Squeeee he's doing it!
    VkJ0kxs.png?1

Vlad went insane at this point and kept on screaming and shouting and spinning in and out of bat form. I was trying to squee and not die from laughing at the same time all while getting the best screenshots - nothing happens forever in this game then it all goes off. I need to mention that Jessica has never met or spoken to Vlad nor any of the family.
    Look at Diego's face - she better not refuse him and crush him..
    jubL13e.png?1
    YWqpCTL.png?1
    3pu0ZaQ.png?1
    Of course she accepts - squee again - Diego did a fist pump. None of my other guys did that.
    TlHX1Fv.png?1
    Vlad is determined that I will not screenshot this abomination.
    wJhmDsN.png?1
    From Vlad's body language you would think Jess is his girlfriend or exwife or something.
    LLiheYL.png?1
    Lwe7SnC.png?1
    Vlad totally turned this shot black - I lightened it as much as I can - I love Diego's raised eyebrow so much. Vlad you are playing a dangerous game with me - ruining screenshots with your bat tantrums.
    mgt00fy.png?1
    A better shot as Vlad flew off. No raised eyebrow though.
    Z0OtJju.png?1
    Vlad was plotting something with L. (L. and her husband have high red relationships with Jessica - I must have missedsomething at one of Diego's parties).
    VqhPWZX.png?1
    MEV2HGA.png?1
    More engaged couple shots
    xBxkRfK.png?1

km5qDBo.png?1
    6CtYkCJ.png?1
    XioUGWE.png?1
    Caught the grumpy mouth of Vlad in this one.

Jessica went home and we didn't see any more of Vlad. She made a stop along the way - to say goodbye (2 reasons she is about to move house and she doesn't need to talk to a dead husband's memory when she now has a new fiance).
    HR4F4TY.png?1
    ZUCNRvz.png?1

I can't believe Vlad - she didn't see him after that night and I don't know whether Vlad knows where her new house is. (I figured new husband, new memories so new house for a new start which is why I built it).

Just a little spoiler: I have an old sim in another save who had a makeover along with her eldest son ............
    I think they both look pretty special with their new natural coloured hair. I am still playing Jessica but I did promise I would play more of these sims too. :)
    D673YLx.png?1
    GootlWC.png?1

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited January 2020
    @TheLastStar thankyou - when I do so many I get messed up. I fixed my error.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @Daephene This is actually the second time I play this. I DID enjoy it much more this time; mostly, I think, because I had a Sim that was... suited for it? Her story and why she is in Strangerville makes sense. Last time I just threw it in in the middle of my Get Famous playthru.
    As for hazmats: No, you only need one for the main Sim in the story.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k
    It's a pose I made for them. My motto in life is if I can't find what I want, I make it myself. Lol

@Becka28
    Look out single Sims, Esmeralda Goth's in town!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 they just need a big cauldron full of mac and cheese XD Nothing says 'spellcaster family' quite like it, I think!

Also, firm disagree that baking is easier than cooking! You can't improvise in baking XD;; Dylan, don't tell her that XD Duchess looks so scandalised! Aww, hi, Piccolo! Oh my, Dylan XD Uh oh - ominous ending!!

@Becka28 the selfie with Diego's head on Jess's shoulder is so cute <3 You know what, I can understand why you didn't screenshot Vlad! That was adorable, and darn that Vlad for ruining the moment! (Of course, he's an Evil Loner, he probably would be quite pleased with himself XD)

@Keidra that works :D It came out adorably!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Daephene, @RedDestiny92, @ryttu3k, @DarkAngel1994, page 573.
    Thank you for the messages of condolence.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @ryttu3k Waaaaah you made me cry! :cry: It's actually more cute that it's sad and it's one heartbreaking combo :bawling::bawling::bawling: I hope they'll both be happy!

Awesomes out!
    I haven't been playing recently.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Koteyka, page 573.
    You're welcome!

@Becka28, page 573.
    I know, right?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

@sarabeth2984 Sort of? Most of the story is in my head, and when I first installed the Royalty mod, I had no idea how to use it. (I still don't.) I gave Fatima the Nobility trait instead of the monarch trait (didn't realize it was there), and...nothing seemed to happen. Azar now has the Monarch trait, and I make her do the royal interactions (making people advisors, talking about finances and foreign policy), but I don't know how to impose taxes or anything. So...it's mostly just in my head.

@Daephene Yes, indeed, Rose is quite the little manager. We'll see if she's a match for Azar, though!

@AlwaysAsking I've REALLY trimmed down the amount of playable sims in this save, from 40 to 15 -- that's just Azar and her immediate family, so time HAS been moving a lot faster. (Fatima, her daughters Yasmine and Aisha, some of Yasmine's children, Samira and her adult daughters Freya and Eir, and their kids.)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Been trying my hand at a long lifespan and just realised I have been playing with aging off for NPCs at least two sim years and wondering why no one was aging lol. The neighbours are now a bit behind now, but nothing a little bit of MCCC can't fix lol
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Wow...
    I knew the holidays was going to take me away from this thread and put me a little bit behind, but I had no idea that I would be gone so long.

Needless to say after almost two months, that I had A LOT to catch up. But, I think that I've finally caught up! Granted, I forget the mention you or comment on a certain part of your stories, please don't be offended. I just went through around 76 pages of updates and may have forgotten to mention something.

@BMSO Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try the robotic arm next. Currently, I'm just testing out college before I sent off one of my legacy sims.

@RedDestiny92 Thanks for the college tips as well! I really haven't had too much gameplaying time, but next time I do I'll keep in mine of both what you and BMSO have suggested.

@DoloresGrey Thank you so much! I like that picture too. Pear and Nutmeg are super cute, even if they're not the heir couple, I still want to make sure that they get attention too. Also, I enjoyed Esme and Emmaline's time at college. I'll also take some of that in consideration when finally being brave enough to send a Fresh there.

@DarkAngel1994 I only can't decided which story I'm excited about the most. I'm a sucker for a dark and handsome sim... so, it's no surprise I'm fond of Logan, Dylan, and Hunter! lol But I'm really joying Logan and Jamie's story.

@Koteyka Great Christmas update! I especially enjoyed when Santa was dining at the next table over. Hahahaha! But on a side note, I don't like Nick and Orange, and that goodbye? Then that scene with Orange after class! Tony missing Peter's childhood! What Tony said to Steve! The breakup... The reconnect and move! This is an emotional rollercoaster.

@Daephene I really like your happy vampire family picture and agree, Klaatu's look does scream teen movie villain. Oh and yep, Peach was quite the busy girl and thanks about Pear and Nutmeg. I hoping they have better luck than Radish and Persimmon.

@AlwaysAsking Your welcome and thanks! Yeah he was the only guy to follow her and I had no idea that they game would do that. Their date had ended and he was just there on the lot when she left. So, not sure if it was a glitch or gameplay, but it made for a unique story at least!

@Firande Hahahaha... I really liked the vampire vs spellcaster post! Your sims are always so cute!

@Morkovka That Garden Gnome Wedding was really something. Beautiful!!

@sarabeth2984 Your welcome and thank you. Yep, Peach isn't staying home alone anymore. Hahaha! Spinach grew into a cute kid and I can't wait to see how he looks when he's older. Oh and I loved Simeon and Rachel's GeekCon Wedding!

@Becka28 I really like that apartment! It's the prefect blend of modern and magical.

@DinowCookie Great Updates! I'm really enjoying watching Nando's story. He's a pretty cute sim and what a muscular transformation he went through!

@Simslover163 Great college update and I love that you used my Ryder sim. I was pretty proud on how cute he turned out. I always enjoy your stories. So, I can't wait to see what you do with him.

I think that's about all I can remember for now. I hope to be back to posting updates and particpating normally again now. :)
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Becka28 Yay! The proposal happened and they’re engaged! Vlad‘s behavior was unacceptable. I’ve never had NPCs interfere so much. I guess he secretly fell in love with her earlier or she reminded him of someone or he simply wanted attention.

@LehmanLegacy Woah. A lot happened. Your posts are always interesting, but sometimes maybe it’s too much for as a sim I liked has died. Now, I’m fond of Adrienne and her curly hair and thinking ways. I want her to succeed.

@RedDestiny92 It is surprising that they are the same sim. I had to do a double take. Their different coloring is one thing, but the facial hair also makes a huge difference. So much happened in your rotational save that I don’t know what to say but I enjoyed reading it.

@March306 There were lots of birthdays for you. Everyone aged up so well. Your daughter even took the trouble to give Lola a feminine look.

@ryttu3k Sometimes parting truly is for best and it’s nice to read something different. A house is also an amazing parting gift.

@simmelina1 I don’t know if Eric’s done anything wrong in the past, but I feel sad for him. Why couldn’t his wife tell him she wanted a divorce before going to the romance festival to kiss other people?

@ChuChuExpress I’m so sorry for your loss. There really aren’t appropriate words for the situation.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Continuing from yesterday...

I'm not sure if @sarabeth2984 @haneul @RedDestiny92 or @Daephene noticed that I mentioned them yesterday. Notifications are odd lately. This is the link to that post.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17366099/#Comment_17366099

@KiniHokulani I mentioned you in this comment: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

@Koteyka

I'd hoped to be able to comment on the last few updates before you got back, but things were just difficult here.

So I'll put all of them in here 😊

I really loled at Thor's phone issues. Well, don't smash your phone into tiny pieces Thor 😅 But I'm so glad they finally connected. As far as how I knew it would happen - well, it was the only logical choice. I was using my Spock abilities 😄 Peter was happy and accepted there, and no one had cared who Tony was.

But omg at Thorne 🙄 Get a grip man! I guess he's a better actor than singer 😂 Everyone believed him!! Outright lies 😠 And then Nick with his "it's all my fault"

Yeah, it was all your fault you sicko!

Tony was adorable trying to help out so much. It's like when your 3 year old wants to "help" so the job takes 3 times longer, and isn't actually done well. But you feel bad not letting them try .

Next update - on the ship. Ugg, what a hot mess.

I can totally see why Steve would think it would be better to not be romantically involved with Tony at that time. It is possible that he was just trying to please Steve.

I don't believe that I, personally, would have been able to keep my distance though. Not when Tony spent every possible minute in Steve's arms.

Idk, Steve is doing his best. It would be scary if you don't know the right thing to do. I feel bad for Tony though. I'm sure that he misunderstood why Steve was rejecting him, and he's already so damaged. I don't actually know what would have been better at that point. I just know, from personal experience, that I would not be able to push him away.

The switch in their roles was really apparent, and must've felt really weird for both of them.

But oh my gosh! Thor is the best! The house is so cute! And all the neighbors were so nice 😊 and Peter has friends!! They just got there and he has friends!!!

Ok ... next one 😅

I'm so glad that Steve listened to Thor and talked to Tony.

Thor is very wise. Especially for a guy who admits he's never been in a relationship 😂 He was so positive about their love, and how they were meant to be together.

Plus, he knew instinctively that Tony was not just trying to please Steve.

And I love love what Steve realized and said. Why should they let Nick hurt them any longer? He definitely did hurt them enough already.

As for Thor slipping up and mentioning Sulani, I'm not sure it was a slip up. Let that stupid pos come to Sulani to hurt Tony. A strong Steve, a free Tony, a grown Peter, frickin Thor himself, and an entire island against pitiful useless lying scheming Nick? Bring it! Lmao

Ok, newest one!

That's amazing that you met a real life Steve!! How cool to see that your character really exists! That shows how well you are interpreting the people and love that you see in your life. 😊

It was awesome that you wrote it as a letter to Kat! It gives such a full picture, especially with the great pictures that you use.

Peter is so great. And it's good that he's become so independent and found people to be with, because Steve doesn't have a lot of time for him right now.

I can tell you, having a seriously mentally ill person to care for takes a great deal of energy, and any bit of extra stress (beyond the horrendous daily stress you already deal with) can really put the care giver at risk.

The fact that Steve has to leave Tony alone every day to go to work is going to wear on him, because he knows how hard it is on Tony. Tony literally begs him not to go. That is so hard to handle as the caregiver, and is putting Steve in the authorization position again. And as patient and kind as he is to Tony, not having one minute to yourself is frustrating.

I imagine there aren't too many therapists in Sulani 😉 but Steve needs help with Tony.

I do love Tony's new hobbies! Both seem a bit dangerous, lol, but super cool. Especially since he can contribute to the household finances with the honey 😊

I'm interested to see how Pepper fits in. I don't know much about her, but I sure hope it helps, and doesn't complicate things 😮

Anyway, the pictures look great! The story remains very compelling, (despite the fact that Nick is not currently there to destroy their lives 😉 ) and I can't wait to see what's next!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Ever hear the song "Chicks Dig Jerks" by Bill Hicks?

That's what has to be going through Caleb's head about now.

So...I had suspected Morgan might have a touch of that problem, from other saves in which she just couldn't get enough of Max Villareal, for instance. And this kind of confirms it. She had no problem flirting with Caleb here and there, and even sharing his bed once in a while, but he's not good enough to marry, apparently.

But guess who she DOES want? That same evil vampire Talon Rich that assaulted her, that Caleb fought to save her from! Yes, THAT guy!

And guess who else? Vlad! They hate each other, but can't keep their hands off each other! How's that for weird?

So Caleb dodged a bullet. I don't know what the future holds for him, but I think Morgan's gonna have to make her bed and lie in it, this time.

She also managed to get herself struck by lightning, out playing in the rain. And discovered the magic portal, and went through it. And decided Simeon Silversweater was some hawt stuff, seduced him, then flirted with another in front of him, he died of cardiac explosion and had to be brought back, at which point I had them Ask To Be Just Friends before anything worse could happen.

I don't know what the future holds for Caleb in this save, but whatever it is, it has to be better than what it would be with Morgan, I guess!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited January 2020
    @AlwaysAsking I think I saw your comment before you edited it because I don't remember reading any of that post for me, I mean I'm an airhead yes we know this but I'd definitely remember seeing it lol. Hope you're feeling better, see I remember that part, anyways on to answers.

Vlad is very stubborn to say the least, there is a huge part of him that can see the benefit of a snack and actual companionship he could enjoy then the part of Vlad we all love to hate is sort of like "eww gross go away" *Jabby jab with stick and a uncooked noodle* lol. Takeshi will warm up to him either way he both can't help it and is capable of thinking for himself still and Vlad honestly as he knows hasn't done anything that would put him off so that'll be fun.

I was about to get on a Bella update for little Leila, or hundred baby then I finally noticed the tiny living contest thing so I think I entered unless there was a special option I missed if so ah well never the less. It's coming don't you worry heh, though it may be a longer post than usual to fit it in how I want it. I believe the toilet incident was in a post somewhere here, if not then I actually put it in my hundred baby thread..maybe I should link that in my signature? Hehe.

They have a ring of good parent vibe it was probably spilled on them at a party I never took them too but am making up for the sake of this sentence. Ha, ahem, yeah I've never really noticed anything positive about Jacques, I also don't recall ever playing him with a positive role either he just kind of exists until he bothers me. See when I was at the park I didn't even notice he was on the lot he stayed back while they were talking to Max like he was surveying them, he walked in the shot and that was that. Max and Axel definitely need one another, though whether he will live again I'm not sure I know how to cheat it for story purposes but I haven't decided on that route at all yet.

Not to worry you have nothing to search for, I haven't given his backstory completely yet, and yeah I've had a ghost child without cheating before it was a long time ago though. As for Anaya can't say yet that part of the story is up in the air but I will say that is why she cooled down and forgave Leon it's not really his fault as if he was trying to wrong her.

Now all that's left is the comparison of one of my favorite makeovers to a new makeover and the Morgyn Tanya update, which I was particularly proud of I just had fun setting things up. Though I know you'll see that eventually so technically you are caught up ha.
    @ryttu3k the second picture? Or the literal second one which is the first one lol I'm teasing, he often turns out so cute guess that's why they had to try to so hard make him unappealing he's a better base sim than you'd think.

Moira is a mess for sure, and doesn't even realize it, don't feel too bad for her she left him at the alter just see how it would hurt him, because she could she definitely brought it on herself. Isn't Morgyn just pretty in everything? Ha I kind of want to give him a darker look and make him a distinguished old man to see what happens. I love Morgan and Tonya together....Morgans just like her.

It's like...stealing Morgyn's mind secrets ha, I still haven't debated I think I joined a team and then got distracted with classes and such, watching them go through uni to end like that is a little depressing. Though as I've said I got attached to my uni sims I hated splitting them up even though the couples stayed together...I don't know uni was good to sims 4 for me. It's good they'll stay on good terms at least, he was a literal thristy boy with all the drinks, guess he was preparing himself.
    Edit: I wasn't paying attention again I think you asked about Don, well the thing there is Makayla just wants babies she doesn't really care about her baby daddies so it's strange to her to really like him. So she'd take J as she doesn't give a hoot about him.
    @Becka28 Oh I see, heh waiting for those actions knowing their coming and slow drives me nuts but also nice too, ah I'm so excited finally, I so love them together. They are just the cutest, and Diego is always adorable to me he looks good in everything too...to a point ha, can't wait to see the wedding. I think Vlad was jealous though maybe not because he wanted one of them but because he's sentient and demands his watcher pay attention to him hehe.
    @ChuChuExpress you're welcome, hope things get emotionally better soon.
    @Jase welcome back, good cause I don't remember what I told you lol, I'm just teasing .
    @hanuel yeah? I kept looking at them and even though I know it's the same person it was like my current one, the blond was a decedent..I think I spelled that right of the first one. Ha that's okay I'm just happy to know it was enjoyed it certainly entertained me.

welllll awesomes out as I haven't played cause I have something else to mess with I have no updates. Cheers a break from my nonsense
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @Daephene Yeah, university is one of my favorite packs and I'm enjoying a lot! I wanted to do it a second time because Blake was studying a regular degree and now I wanted to have a Sim, with some skills, study a distinguished degree.

@Jase Welcome back!! Besides Ryder, I have your Freelancers household in my University save. Jared was the only one from the household who didn't attend university with Blake. I'm currently having another Sim attending UBrite and I hope he will appear at some time.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Okay, before I cut myself off from social media during the week again, I'm going to respond to what's happened since my last post.

@AlwaysAsking I have noticed before that I don't always get notifications if they're added in an edit, so I checked back and caught your comments. I'm glad you have a set date you can look forward to seeing your daughter again. And your posts have inspired me to contact my mother more often, even if I am about 20 years older than your daughter.
    I figured no one would actually pass the pop quiz because I couldn't do it for almost anyone else's sims, but I did also guess that you would be the only one to try. :) Hey, if you recognize them all you're doing good, as many people as we have posting here. Occasionally you shock me by remembering something about the family that I said 6 months ago, so I think your memory is pretty impressive overall.
    The Strangerville storyline is written for a single sim, so everything that you have to achieve has to be per sim. Cass couldn't help with the vaccine making until she had gone down to the lower levels herself, even though Gillian had already been. And testing the vaccine... something I hovered over said to test it three times to get the right results, but it apparently was based on who tested it, rather than who made it. So Cass and Bella throwing drinks at people accomplished nothing, other than entertaining me. One of them had to test it on three different sims, which ended up being Gillian since she'd tried it on Cass first.
    I'm very curious to see who the girls resemble more as they age. But with 12 families in rotation, that'll be a wait.
    Oh, and it will be twelve because since I decided to delay Max and Millie's wedding, I also decided to play Millie and her fathers moving to Sulani in this current rotation so I can age her up and play with the island some more. Then when I play his house Max will age up and stay home a few days to earn some money to start his new life, and they'll move in together when I transition to next rotation, and marry when I play them all together. I don't know if that makes any sense. I've had bourbon.

@LehmanLegacy Wow, that's two deaths in a short time, poor family. Adrienne sounds pretty awesome. I have used that hairstyle on one male sim, and people I've shown pictures have complemented it. It also looks good on her! She does look sassy. Who knows what their financial future might hold, but I have a feeling Adrienne will be up to the challenge!

@sarabeth2984 Are we sure the romance gurus advice wasn't because the girl he likes is a cat lover? Just saying getting a cat could be good advice there. Casandra Kim is adorable by the way, nice work on her makeover.

@March306 Wow, those are good looking kids. Might be my personal appreciation for gray and green eyes, but they are all beautiful! Also I have to lol at playing with your daughter. My step-granddaughter (for some reason I always need to clarify that I am not old enough to be an 11 year old's grandmother- my stepson is not much younger than me but to be honest I couldn't love her more if she was related by blood) started playing when she was 8 during sleepovers. It's been really fun to watch how what she wants to do with them changes over time. Your daughter gives great pet makeovers, btw.

@Admiral8Q It's been a while since I've had a working spaceship and you're really making me look forward to doing it again.

@ryttu3k Awww. Breakups are never really happy, but a mutual agreement that you're headed in different directions is about the best version there is.
    Also, not related to anything particularly recent but I have noticed how any time someone comes to this thread with a technical issue that I don't respond to because I have no idea, you are usually the first person to respond trying to help them. And that is really awesome of you. I'd like to think if I had the knowledge I'd be as helpful as you. Anyway, you're awesome, even if you're not an astronaut. And if this is overly sappy, as I told AlwaysAsking above, I have had bourbon.

@DarkAngel1994 Your family is so adorable. I loved their Winterfest. Nice to see Duchess get some love (in more ways than one I think).

@Becka28 You know, I don't pay a lot of attention to Vlad when I play the vampires. Does he have the unflirty trait? Otherwise I don't understand his behavior at all, but you got some hilarious screenshots. And through your dedication, some sweet romantic ones also. Congratulations to Jessica and Diego! She deserves happiness.

@Beardedgeek Thanks! Strangerville came out when Gillian was little, so I have had it in mind for her for a long time and raised her to be the right sim for it. I imagine that does work better than trying to squeeze it in where it doesn't quite fit.

@DeafSimmer I see we have moved from crime drama to teenage drama. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

@Jase Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoyed the vampires. I have found that I can turn anything in this game into family play, including occults and Strangerville. Can't wait to see what your families do next!

@RedDestiny92 I was going to comment that I love Morgyn's new hairstyle but realized I already told you that we have the same taste in men's hair... ha. Anyway, enjoyed the last update. I don't understand Moira but unfortunately she's not as unrealistic as we'd like. I'm glad Morgan has found better.
    How do you people who have Morgan and Morgyn in the same save cope?

OK, so I'm out until next Friday. Happy simming everyone!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Morkovka *offers tissues!* And yeah, I see it as more bittersweet than all-out sad? Like yes, it's a break-up, but they're both going to go on to do some spectacular stuff. (I did find it amusing that as soon as I did the 'Ask to just be friends' interaction, Morgyn immediately queued up 'Confess attraction'! Twice!)

@DeafSimmer man, that's a cool party location! Too bad about the kids causing trouble for everyone else...

@haneul right? Sometimes relationships just don't work out for the long term, and there's nothing wrong with that. They're still important for that time. Plus, the main couple I play, Caleb and Johnny, are for the long haul, so it was kind of refreshing to write XD (And right? I can see Morgyn using Raylan's former room as an amazing spellcasting room.)

@Nushnushganay ...wow, yeah, I think Caleb dodged a bullet there, and I think Morgan needs an intervention! I know she's rebellious, but still XD;;

@RedDestiny92 second one as in this one, just looks cool! Old Morgyn would be interesting, yeah :o And they weren't literally in the debate team, I just did the 'practise debate' thing to get that skill up. Also, frankly, I just don't trust the research machines!

@Daephene yeah, it's definitely amicable! If Raylan was staying in the save, I feel they'd definitely stay as friends. And aww, thank you!!
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I was able to upgrade my computer over the holidays and can finally run the game on ultra settings. Now I can watch my sims start fires in high quality ;_;
    7UOc0WN.png
    lG1OEmH.png
    ugl1wj1.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I had to uninstall and reinstall the entire game because I lost the desktop icon. After it finishes with the reinstall I'm adding it to my steam games because Valve knows how to program a game launcher. The Origin programers need to learn how to write a game launcher but I'm not holding any hope for it to happen.
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    So I made my first ever pose
    uq1D6y8.png
    zLRT1KK.png

I somehow accidentally made it an animation, so the hand holding the fire actually moves slightly giving it two different positions. I didn't do that on purpose and actually have no idea how it happened but yeah xD Also, the left hand is supposed to have the finger positioned in a come-hither motion but it doesn't really look like that. Oh well, it was my first go. This pose was made specifically for Morgyn. As if he isn't hot enough already, now he's literally holding fire.
  • Options
    FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
    I was inspired by EnglishSimmer's new save file-idea and tried to "fix" the classic sims families in my current save. I'm pretty happy with the result! Took a lot of MCCC and I basically just downloaded the Landgraab, Zest and Calientes' that I liked from the gallery and changed their outfits a bit (Because I do not have all the packs), but then I made them have relationships with each other, skills, careers and stuff. Fixed their houses a bit.

The Goth family was a bit different though, in my save Cassandra is an elder and Alexander adult, I looked at the sims wiki and found out that in a Nintendo version of sims, Alexander has a wife called Cecilia. This intrigued me, so I made her after the description of her on there, and made them married and her pregnant. Turns out to be twins (I did not MCCC this). I really like how it turned out for them :smile: I uploaded them to the gallery as well but it says that they are modded for some reason, I checked and it isn't :heartbreak:

https://ibb.co/wKgyfHg
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Jase wow, you went quite far back! ;o This thread is indeed progressing so very fast. 😅 Thanks for your comment on my updates. 😁

The past few evenings/nights I've been rebuilding the museum I work at in TS4. It turned out great!
    I made a separate thread about it >>> here <<< , it's also available on my gallery profile.

fPec8en.png
    4enh7H2.png
    8HZIRSw.png
    1RQm2Ob.png
    KqOkkgG.png

My sim Juliette Dupont is now the 'museum director' with the museum being a retail shop, making it so that sims actually walk through the museum, looking at the artwork. 😁
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Quick update:

The move to the city didn't happen because reasons. They upgraded their trailer to a double-wide though.

Pictures soon.

(Slowing down my pace, waiting for Tiny Living before moving them out)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top