Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2019
    WWIII and unfortunately, Asher has decided to make his relationship a part of the fallout. :cry: I wish he would have just said, "Hey, let's go out to get some coffee and leave these two idgits alone." But Ollie is his best friend so he's got to help him out I guess? SAD!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    What a big mess. :# Landon's parents are horrible to him, mostly his father. So sad. :/
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    A huge mess..... WWIII is right. :'(
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @MonaSolstraale @AudreyFld Yeah, things went downhill pretty fast! :scream: Hopefully this drama for Ollie and Penny won’t have too much of an effect on Landon and Asher, but with all these confusing feelings floating around, who knows? :grimace:

@pammiechick Yeah, unfortunately Asher didn’t think (as usual :joy:) about how it could hurt Landon to ask him to leave. He’s in a “oh man I’ve gotta help Ollie” mode right now, so I don’t think he wants to leave him alone... and he thinks he’s sparing Landon by asking him to leave. But instead it made things pretty messy... :grimace:

@haswh Yeah, Landon’s dad is basically a jerk :/ He’s very judgmental in many ways, and seems to be totally clueless about the effect his words have had on his son :( It’s a big part of why college in Ohio looks so tempting...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    So glad I decided to read this. I started reading on Monday (spent half the day on Sunday reading all of dust to dust), and I have read all the way up to 4.11 <3

Ok, I'm going to try and avoid this thread until I am all caught up as I don't want any spoilers. Just wanted to pop in and say how great it is :)
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @Minty1992 Hi! :heart: Thank you so much for taking all that time to read! That’s amazing of you, and I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far! :heart:

The Rosebrook rollercoaster ride just gets bumpier and bumpier as we go, so brace yourself for a wild and super-dramatic ride :joy: While Dust to Dust (my baby :bawling: ) was my sweet ghost romance, Ashes to Ashes is my crazy soap opera :naughty:

Thank you again for taking the time to read, and to stop by and share your thoughts too! :heart: Happy New Year!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I want to see Landon call his old man out for his plum-ness.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Hopefully he’ll have the courage to do so someday :( He doesn’t deserve to be treated like that! Maybe going to college far away would help him gain some of that confidence...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Sorry this update is a little late today! For the first time, we get a peek inside Penny's head...

9.26: Stolen
    RenOgC5.png

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Oh no! :#
    Penny is going to do something she will regret later! :o
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh no! :#
    Penny is going to do something she will regret later! :o

Yes! She frightens me! Big time....
  • Options
    @haswh @AudreyFld You guys might be right to be nervous... That girl is definitely determined to get some kind of revenge... But what's she gonna do?! :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member

:# !!!!!
    Penny is immature, vengeful and overly emotional. The sure recipe for a disaster :naughty::fearful::cold_sweat:
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale Exactly... you've summed her up perfectly! And it's definitely setting up a potential for disaster... :grimace: But hopefully not? (LOL Who am I kidding? This is A2A!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Penny is immature, vengeful and overly emotional. The sure recipe for a disaster :naughty::fearful::cold_sweat:

This makes soooo nervous...... Yikes....
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

Sounds like the traits of the classic journal writing Rosebrook ;)
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

Sounds like the traits of the classic journal writing Rosebrook ;)

Or one living in the same house as one! Bhahaha
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 @AudreyFld 9 gens in, the curse runs deep! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hey guys! ‪I just wanted to give a heads up to A2A readers that the usual Saturday chapter will probably be Sunday or Monday now... sorry :(‬ I’ve been very busy lately (both with work and fun things :joy:)

Sorry again, and thanks for understanding!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I haven't really been back on the forums in ages but I want to say Penny is giving me LIFE. She's so rotten and vile and awful inside and I have no choice but to stan.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    @superkyle221 I love you, Kyle :joy: This comment gave ME life :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Here’s a bit of an update re: the current chapter schedule. Thanks again to everyone for their understanding! :heart:

https://ashes2asheslegacy.wordpress.com/2020/01/12/schedule-change-announcement/
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    No worries we will be here when you can update! <3 Sounds like you have a full an fun RL! :)
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member

It should be fun to write stories and not a duty that causes stress <3
    In the meantime, I will be researching some of all the other storytellers in the Forum. It's like picking candy in a big candy store :smiley:
    NB: A YouTube parody series ... it sounds exciting.
  • Options
    Thank you very much @haswh and @MonaSolstraale ! :heart:

Finally putting out a chapter tomorrow :)
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top