Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @OraKhol ahhh! This comment made my day! Thank you so much :heart: I’m so glad you loved Dust to Dust. That story is still my baby :bawling: And I hope you enjoy A2A too! It starts out very gameplay-driven, but I give up in gen 2 and the whole thing becomes an over-the-top soap opera (what can I say? I love drama :joy:)

Thank you again for your super kind words! It means a lot to me :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my so much drama in teens lives!!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @haswh Yeah, definitely a lot of drama!

Happy Saturday, everybody! Today's chapter is a short one, where we see poor Asher trying to finally sort out some of his feelings...

9.23: Diagnosis
    goE20Ox.png

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ha! Asher is his usual confused self....He needs to apologize to a couple of people.... :#
  • Options
    Thank you for writing for so long and sharing it with us! <3 I enjoyed the video! <3
  • Options
    @AudreyFld it’s true — some apologies are definitely in order! :grimace:

@haswh Thank you! :heart: I’m glad you enjoyed my awkwardness :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member

Thanks for a new emotion-saturated chapter. Asher has gained an important self-recognition <3
    It was so great to hear your own interpretation of Asher's voice.
    I especially enjoy your story because the characters' feelings are so easy to recognize, in spite of my lack of English language.
    So if I sometimes express myself clumsily, it is due to a misunderstood translation.
    I love the drama and humor of your tale o:)>:)<3
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed this chapter! And you’re right — it was really important for Asher to finally recognize those feelings within himself!

I’m also really happy that you’re able to connect so well with my story and my characters’ feelings! :heart: and don’t ever worry, I can always understand your comments :heart: And I love reading them!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hey guys! ‪Just wanted to give you all a heads-up that there won’t be a chapter today, but I’ll have one Saturday! I’m temporarily going back to a once-a-week schedule through the holidays, because things are super hectic and busy for me. Thank you for your understanding! ❤️‬
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hey guys! ‪Just wanted to give you all a heads-up that there won’t be a chapter today, but I’ll have one Saturday! I’m temporarily going back to a once-a-week schedule through the holidays, because things are super hectic and busy for me. Thank you for your understanding! ❤️‬

We all can relate! Enjoy your holidays and don’t let this add to the stress level! <3
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Let’s take some time to see how Ollie’s doing, shall we? ;)

9.24: First Law
    sU5mR1F.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    These kids are a gigantic bowl of hot mess.... :s:scream: Seems Lily is the only one that didn’t get a journal for Christmas. Don’t give her one. They need the voice of sanity.
  • Options
    I feel
    for Penny some but not too much. She is young and will get over it soon enough. That is if Ollie has the nerve to break it off. I hope he does they are not a good fit. Lily was the perfect person to go talk to. I still would like Asher and Lily together though. <3 At this point it's just wishful thinking. I think Asher will end up with Ollie in the long run.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Lily is amazing. So honest and authentic. A really wise and good friend <3
    Poor Ollie, poor Asher and poor youngsters who get their hearts crushed in contact with them :'(
    ... though I think Penny is more captivated by Ollie's mother than Ollie
    Everything would have been much easier if they had dared to be honest from the start .... but then we would not have been captivated by your story.
    I wish you a great holiday and I look forward to even more drama next Saturday :)
    Post edited by MonaSolstraale on
  • Options
    Ha! @AudreyFld It’s okay, Lily has been a good girl this year. Only kids on the naughty list get journals for Christmas :naughty:

@haswh I hope he has the nerve too! Gotta rip off the bandaid, right? :grimace: It’s not fair for him to stay with her. Thank goodness Lily helped him see that! She’s such a great friend :heart: And hmm... already putting in bets for who the endgame will be? :tongue: We shall see... !

@MonaSolstraale Lily really is an amazing friend! And Ollie and Asher both really need her right now, considering how complicated and dramatic things are starting to get :grimace: I think you’re right that things would have been easier if Ollie had been honest about his feelings form the start... But you’re also right that the story wouldn’t be the same!

I hope you have a great holiday too! Thank you very much for reading :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VermanVerman Posts: 17 Member
    I've just read eveything, and this is great :) I can't wait for next chapter!
  • Options
    @Verman Thank you so much for checking out my story! :heart: Glad you’re enjoying it :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VermanVerman Posts: 17 Member
    > @CitizenErased14 said:
    > @Verman Thank you so much for checking out my story! :heart: Glad you’re enjoying it :blush:

I would like to add that this is very impresive, that you continue this story for 4 years now :)
  • Options
    @Verman Aww thank you! :heart: I kinda can’t believe it myself... I feel like I’m a crazy person for having it go on so long! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    To everyone who celebrates, hope you have a great holiday! (And Happy Hanukkah too!)

zP5Eodp.jpg

Best I could do from my phone :joy: Sorry for the quality!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Merry Christmas (One day late--just saw this!)
    And lol...I know what Asher's getting for X-mas! :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    That was a great Merry Christmas screenshot! Lol!
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Today, Landon and Asher spend some quality time together.
    9.25: Perfect Time
    FC8i8e8.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Oh no! This is really hurting :s:'(
    From heaven to hell :heartbreak:
  • Options
    These poor kids.... :heartbreak::bawling::heartbreak:

Leave a Comment