Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed Prize claimed!

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    My doctor sim, Esme, is just starting out in her career.
    She'll be going to Britechester to study biology (In the narrative in my game, she's been chatting to her boss about her desire to advance in her career. Her boss informed her that as she's a good worker and good at raising patient morale, the hospital would help fund her degree if she agreed to work for them for at least three years after graduating - an offer Esme gladly accepted as she loves her work there.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    Probably Foxbury Institute (I'm a bio major so I'm biased haha). Thanks for the giveaway! :smile:
  • Options
    ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Britechester! I will have my sims thriving in the classical studies🤓
  • Options
    GorandGorand Posts: 51 Member
    Foxbury Institute
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Caught up to here.
  • Options
    andrea_akemiandrea_akemi Posts: 24 Member
    Hi.
    My sims are twin brothers: Carolina and Angelo. And they will go to Britechester, which matches Carolina, who wants to do Literature, while Angelo will devote more to soccerball. Although he prefers Foxbury's style, Angelo will not leave his sister alone.

uPxhYTE.jpg
  • Options
    Caught up to here. Have a great night everyone and thank you for all the entries thus far, good luck!
  • Options
    NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    Mine will attend Foxbury Institute because science.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I think Grandma's gonna be college edumacated at the University of Britechester. She needs to set an example for the young'uns and use that degree to write books for all children!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Caught up to here and now calling it a night and will pick up where I left off tomorrow. Good night everyone! Love the reasons why you've chosen the Uni's you've chosen!
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    When I finally get University (be it through these generous drawings, or else because it's on sale and I have funds at the time) I'll most likely be sending my first sim to Britechester.

Why? It has a dragon as it's mascot. I don't need another reason. :smiley: By coincidence, my RL daughter's university has a dragon as its mascot too... something we didn't realize until after she'd been accepted (sports aren't really a thing in this house.)

More seriously, my main save family has consistently had an artistic element to it (even as select members have been doctors, scientists, and e-sports gamers) so the more liberal arts curriculum of UBrite fits with the family aesthetic, and I can easily pretend that the previous generations all attended as well.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited November 2019
    My Sim, Gisele Pennington, heir in my Alphabet-legacy, will go and study at the Foxbury Institute. She hates kids and is looking to study for a loooong time to avoid really growing up. She will pursue her interest in Robotics and hopefully create a Servo.

Thank you so much, good luck all!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I'll be sending my sims to Foxbury institute.

Thanks for hosting this very generous giveaway<3
    Good luck everyone!
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I'll be sending two of my girls and two of my boys to Britechester in my newest save.

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!
  • Options
    LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    I hope for my sim to study art at the University of Britechester. Thanks for the opportunity <3
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Foxbury its the obvious choice
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited November 2019
    My first sim will be an alien who will enroll in foxbury to learn everything there is to know about robotics and then build a servo.
    She will be staying in a dorm together with her best friend from childhood.

But in the long run I intend to play both universities with different sims.

Thank you for this giveaway.
  • Options
    dashxxdashxx Posts: 6 New Member
    I’m sending my sim to the University of Britechester first to study the Fine Arts so I can live vicariously through them! Thank you for doing this and good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Britchester as my sim wants the classic old skool experience B)

Thank you for hosting and this opportunity <3
  • Options
    tbluetblue Posts: 474 Member
    My sim will attend foxbury to see what the robotics are all about
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Britechester for me. Thanks for the giveaway.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    tigerlillysimtigerlillysim Posts: 177 Member
    My sim Paris will be attending Britechester to study Law. After graduating she will pursue a political career and become National Leader of the Sims world. Thank you for this opportunity to win University and for hosting the giveaway.
  • Options
    tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    edited November 2019
    I’m sending my sim to Fosbury for Computer Science so she can become a top level hacker to pay off her student debt. Thanks so much for this giveaway.
    Post edited by tulipssimmer on
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I will be sending my rich kid to University of Britechester. Thank you for the opportunity!