Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Rflong7 Any chance of getting Ridgeview (Summer version) with really pretty blue water and dive spots? I adore that world!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2019
    @bluzkat65 wrote: »
    Rflong7 Any chance of getting Ridgeview (Summer version) with really pretty blue water and dive spots? I adore that world!

Hi :)

I could add one, maybe two if I remove the backside lot and edit the map a bit. The island is right to the edge of the map. It's also from the shallow maps and not the IP depth. Which will cause a little camera bumping in the dive lots, iirc. :)
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I could add one, maybe two if I remove the backside lot and edit the map a bit. The island is right to the edge of the map. It's also from the shallow maps and not the IP depth. Which will cause a little camera bumping in the dive lots, iirc. :)

Awesome! I love Sunlite Tides blue water. Why they didn't add dive spots to that one I don't know, but that would have been perfect!
  • Options
    ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited June 2019
    bluzkat65 wrote: »

Awesome! I love Sunlite Tides blue water. Why they didn't add dive spots to that one I don't know, but that would have been perfect!

For the same reason Barnacle Bay (released on September 23, 2010) didn't have dive lots. IP hadn't even been released and dive lots weren't even thought of yet. Sunlit Tides was released on August 23, 2012 and IP wasn't released until almost a year later June 25, 2013.

*Edit*
    Not to mention Store worlds were made Base Game so that people who don't have any EP's can still play them. It would kinda suck to be forced to buy an EP you don't have any interest in to play a Store World.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    @readypost wrote: »
    @Rflong7 I downloaded Mesa Valley II the other day and I gotta ask ... D.M. Navarro where did you get the idea for him ? My little simmie witch is on baby #3 with him and the children so far are looking beautiful ! I have even gone back in a new game and split him from that Roommates household and saved him to my library . There was no festival lot with this world so with the desert terrain which festival lot would go best ? Been trying a few different ones from the EA worlds and none really seemed to ... umm "fit" without looking really out of place. And if you haven't heard it enough from everyone else Dear Rflong you are are awesome! I have several saves I play in your worlds as I love the variety and versatility of your builds ! Huggs & Happy Building !

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    I don't know who made him. Sometimes people are kind enough to make Sims and lots for the worlds I make. I don't specifically remember making him so I believe that's why, but it could have been random while in CAW/EIG. :blush:

I would add SSV's festival park mainly because it's more a small town feel to it. :)

I was poking around in your thread Rflong and I happened across this old post by random accident. (2019 Turtle Hugs to you, btw!)

O.O I made a D.M. Navarro for TS3 way back when. Is it him running about Mesa Valley II?? lol Too funny if so. Anytime Dave Navarro is making witch babies is a good day. Hee! He has diabolical eyebrows so I bet the babies are great.

If it is my upload, @readypost, I made him because I was obsessed with contestant Marty Casey on the CBS's 'Rock Star' and 'Rock Star INXS' shows and became dedicated to creating rock stars in my game. Dave Navarro was the host of that show and he fascinated me (I love Grunge/Alternative: Red Hot Chili Peppers/Janes addiction) so I made him, Kurt Cobain, and Marty to put in a Rock Star house just to see what they would do. I never dreamed one of them would escape and live in Rflong's worlds!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hey! I'm currently playing in Beach city, when I go to take a class it says "Tuition fees are integral part of program sorry." Was this world set up to have university lots such as the stadium? : I don't recall having this issue before.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hey! I'm currently playing in Beach city, when I go to take a class it says "Tuition fees are integral part of program sorry." Was this world set up to have university lots such as the stadium? : I don't recall having this issue before.

No. It shouldn't have any Uni RHs iirc.
  • Options
    fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member

This message usually means you don't have enough family funds to take the class.
    Firby nurbs!
  • Options

I didn't forget ~ Ridgeview, (Summer)
    with 2 dive lots and Sunlit Tide ini files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/orcelne4ofcdhlz/Ridgeview.Sims3Pack/file

I hope it's the right sky/water files. :mrgreen:
    Dive lot
    tCVp6py.jpg
    Dive lot (remember they're shallow)
    ScOfRHA.jpg

I'm pretty sure the retaining wall comes with an expansion. :)
    dlLerm5.jpg
  • Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Beautiful!! I love the greenery with the bright blue water!
  • Options
    Thank you~ @equuest :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RLP4444wildblueRLP4444wildblue Posts: 28 Member
    Hello , I really love your new worlds . They are great . Thank you for all the hard work. I play in more of your worlds than EA ones . I really wish I could work with caw , but it makes me have extreme migraines . I wish we could talk you into doing a world based on Oasis landing without the monorails and some of the other things like the wasteland around it . Was hoping for Deadhaus123 version , but that's not likely .I love the idea of ocean and beach around the main city. Doesn't have to be deep enough for houseboats, just hopefully swimmable . Again thank you for all of your hard work and beautiful worlds .
  • Options

I didn't forget ~ Ridgeview, (Summer)
    with 2 dive lots and Sunlit Tide ini files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/orcelne4ofcdhlz/Ridgeview.Sims3Pack/file

I hope it's the right sky/water files. :mrgreen:
    Dive lot
    tCVp6py.jpg
    Dive lot (remember they're shallow)
    ScOfRHA.jpg

I'm pretty sure the retaining wall comes with an expansion. :)
    dlLerm5.jpg

OHHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! DOWNLOADING NOW!!!
  • Options
    Hello , I really love your new worlds . They are great . Thank you for all the hard work. I play in more of your worlds than EA ones . I really wish I could work with caw , but it makes me have extreme migraines . I wish we could talk you into doing a world based on Oasis landing without the monorails and some of the other things like the wasteland around it . Was hoping for Deadhaus123 version , but that's not likely .I love the idea of ocean and beach around the main city. Doesn't have to be deep enough for houseboats, just hopefully swimmable . Again thank you for all of your hard work and beautiful worlds .

Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
    I'll see what I can do for you in regards to OL. :)

@bluzkat65
    You're welcome! Let me know how it goes. :)
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh Thank you so much . I would be so grateful, If you would make a world like that . I would then have all the worlds that my simmies would live in .Again thanks for even thinking of the idea of making something like OL.
  • Options
    Just uploaded Pangaea world into my game. Thank you so much for creating my request. I will let you know how it plays. I am also looking forward to playing Pangaea tonight. I'm going in now. Cheers!
  • Options

Rflong7 is the BEST! If you like to play winter worlds, you should check out her Winter Wonderland world. She built homes but it is empty of sims. I had fun building my legacy in there and of course changed up the houses. I call it my Colorado world. =)

• Options

I'm going to be away from TS3 CAW for awhile. I don't know how long. Life is just enjoying my company right now.
    My sister is now in Hospice care and doesn't have much longer to live. Just last Sunday my son had a seizure while driving home. We found he has a brain tumor. It's big... but still, doctors want their Monday vacation day and won't do surgery until next Wednesday- his next available day. :angry:
    I don't really want comments on this. I'm in hiding from all this and will be wrapping myself in small things. So, no Sims 3 - it would be to much for me. I'll be playing solitaire and Sims 2 until further notice.

Thanks for not commenting but think about my Son with Hope and Well Wishes. :heart:
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh Thank you so much . I would be so grateful, If you would make a world like that . I would then have all the worlds that my simmies would live in .Again thanks for even thinking of the idea of making something like OL.

There are a couple things I can't do -
    1. hide the distant terrain under the water.
    2. well, I could but is it okay to leave the monorails posts? It won't work but they'll be there. You can delete them in the game if they look wrong.
  • Options
    First off, I pray all is well with you and your family . I would be grateful for whenever and whatever you do/make. The monorail post don't bother me at all ,or does the not hidden distant terrain under water .I trust what you do ,you are incredibly talented .I love all of your worlds and play in mostly them .Thanks again and God bless.
  • Options
    MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

@Rflong7 Hope all is well with you and yours. Its been some time since I requested some work from you. Have you decided if you will be able to give it a try? Please let me know your decision. I know you have had other things on your mind. So perhaps you have forgotten. Its o.k. real life is more important. My son was in 9-11, and has had lumps growing in his mouth and bowels for several years now. Doctors remove them and say they are not cancerous, but don't know what they are. So I know your heartache and feel for you. Be well.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @Moinesse wrote: »
    Rflong7 Hope all is well with you and yours. Its been some time since I requested some work from you. Have you decided if you will be able to give it a try? Please let me know your decision. I know you have had other things on your mind. So perhaps you have forgotten. Its o.k. real life is more important. My son was in 9-11, and has had lumps growing in his mouth and bowels for several years now. Doctors remove them and say they are not cancerous, but don't know what they are. So I know your heartache and feel for you. Be well.

Thank you and I'm so very sorry to hear about your son. :HUGZ:

I have forgotten. Do you have the link to the request or do you want to re=post it for me. :(

*Found your message. :)
  • Options
    HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    Thank you for all these lovely worlds Rflong7 <3
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi
  • Options
    edited September 2020

I figure I should post this one here. :)

Mt Holbston
    https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9416338

Build world 40.7MB
    71 lots
    Large/medium island (5x5 map)
    *All expansions except ITF.

Z1MVUD6.jpg
    o1INNai.jpg

e84hs2r.jpg

O1fewtY.jpg

fnBhZpT.jpg

oVT3CoZ.jpg

8WjWRbq.jpg

ejJvRT6.jpg

rVEVKMz.jpg

ox4lKvL.jpg

NTYyN7l.jpg

5AxJDjv.jpg

BMTJovT.jpg

yrDWUHQ.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Rflong7 Awesome world! Am popping over to the other site to download now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top