I know this has been done plenty of times but I want you the things you would like to see in TS4. For me there's some things that have bugged the plum out of me since the game launched, and I just wanted to get some takes on those things. A little info about me as a player: I'm a very realistic player so I don't really play with occult sims more than once, but I always buy the packs because I want the new CAS and build items. So I have all the packs. I don't really care about open world or not, and it's not something that will change, because of they way the sims 4 is built and engined, so let's not go into detail about how much we hate it on this thread please.
- I need there to be an option (like in TS3) where you can turn off occults. I feel at this point, it's pretty much crucial for my motivation to play the game at all. I can't play the game and enjoy it if there's vampires lurking around or if I'm seeing my repairman flying off on a broom.
- Townies need to be fixed. This is also crucial for me. I know it's not realistic that all people look like models, but there should really be a middle ground between the sims that I create and townies. I know they've tried fixing it by making sure they don't wear the weirdest clothes ever, but it's still not working as it should. We should have an option to create all our townies, and assign them their NPC roles, in my opinion.
- There should be a mausoleum like in TS3. Since I am very realistic in the way I play the game, I want there to be an option for my sims to go and visit their deceased loved ones' graves. I don't usually play one family, I rotate on playing all of my sims, so I'm usually never there for the death of my sims. It's exhausting to try and keep up with which sims are gonna die first.
- Restaurants have to work. I don't know if it's just in my game, but I can't even play restaurants because the uniforms and menus won't save.
- It should be possible to have your sims live on the property of their commercial lots. I don't usually travel that much with my sims, so it's not ideal for me to have to travel from two lots to be a shop owner. I also love the idea of having a shop where the shop owners live on the top floor.
- It should be possible to have more freedom when it comes to editing your pictures of your households or builds in the gallery. I know there are some mods you can use, but my creations always shows up as modded, and that's something I really dislike.
NB! I know some cheats and mods could make all of this easier for me, but I really dislike using mods at all.
Feel free to create your own lists of what you want to see happening! I also appreciate feedback on my own list, whether you agree or disagree. I'll keep updating my list whenever I think of something that bugs me.