Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are some things you'd want to see in TS4?

124...Next

Comments

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2020
    Where do I start...

CAS:
    • Wants/fears, likes/dislikes, turn on/offs, more traits that actually affect your wants and fears.
    • Emotions that tie into the things that are actually happening around them like death, engagements, birth, and so on. I don't like how furniture and pictures decide what my sim is feeling.
    • Height: At least short, normal, and tall for heights of sims.
    • Aspirations: More aspirations
    • Baby/pregnant sims: Being able to make babies and pregnant sims in CAS
    • Tweens - The age between child and teen (since teens look just like adults)
    • Traits- Traits that make sense for all life stages. I like how they did toddler traits and wish we had something like this for children and teens as well.
    • Being able to create more relationships (boyfriend and girlfriend/step-parents/aunts and uncles)

Gameplay:
    • Free the babies! - I want babies to be able to leave their bassinet and be part of the family.
    • Memory system - Something similar to the sims 2.
    • More interactions: What I mean is I want different talking animations/hugging animations/kissing animations. A lot of the animations are the same in the friendly category and their thought bubbles don't exactly display what they are even talking about.
    • Romance/Divorce: I want my sims to have an attraction system where they like one sims more than the other. I want my sim to be upset when a divorce happens and cheating. I want their kids to also react to this as well. Having children split time between mom and dad's house.
    • Kids playing with each other: Tag/cops and robbers/mary mack/teasing/showing off
    • Parents interacting with kids: reading bedtime stories/dancing together/swinging their kids around (like sims 2)/playing catch
    • NPC's: Robbers/firefighters/social worker
    • baby showers/funerals
    • ultrasounds/finding out babies gender
    • gossiping with neighbors /finding out what's going on in your neighborhood (such as affairs, births, divorce, who's crushing on who.
    • More relationship types in relationship panel: Cousins/inlaws/aunts and uncles/step-parents/half-siblings
    • Teens Interactions: Sneaking out, causing mischief (throwing eggs, toilet papering houses, ding don g ditch. Experiencing firsts (kiss, heartbreak, crush). School dances and be able to gossip with other teens about who likes who
    • Elders: could watch grandkids, teach grandkids different hobbies that they learned, show off pictures of family, set up inheritance, an option where an adult child asks them to move in to take care of them, walking cane, be able to tell stories about "back in their day".

Build/Buy:
    • Bunk beds
    • Spiral stairs
    • Cars
    • Porch swings
    • sleeping bags
    • photo booths
    • home phones
    • cribs/changing tables/baby swings/playpens/play mats/baby clutter
    • Treehouses
    • Lemonade stand/bake stand
    • rocking chairs
    • toy oven
    • sandboxes
    • bikes and tricycles (children and toddlers)
    • skateboards
    • rollerblades
    • Mary-go-round
    • teeter-totter
    • Hopscotch
    • Pool tables
    • wallpapers (especially for kitchens and children's rooms)
    • water slides
    • beach ball for pools (can throw it back and forth)
    • walking cane
    • pottery
    • sports (soccer, ballet, football, playing catch)
    • glass blowing
    • building your own car
    • train set

Post edited by auroraael14 on
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    The ability to add to the styled looks and download them from the gallery. Then the option to have townies only dress from the styled looks pool. Sure there would be townies with the same clothes, but at least they would not be wandering around wearing a beanie, bunny slippers, cat tights, leather pants and a camo top.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Major wants

More unique sims
    the ability to determine the outfits sims show up wearing to thrown parties.
    slow dancing and face to face dancing (WHY THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE YET IS BEYOND ME)
    options to stop townies from putting on CC and accessories. purple socks and open toe sandal is just not working for me.

I have a ton of other things I want but these things are my top priority right now.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    2 small things off the top of my head:

1 negative trait for each sim to add variety
    A chemistry/attraction system. For example if your sim isnt attracted to blondes hes going to reject flirting
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • KingVeauxKingVeaux Posts: 3 New Member
    What I want to see in the new Sims 4 update. Is an option for us to minimize or cut off the conversation panel that pops up in the top middle screen when the Sims interact with each other it's annoying it's in the way plus some Simmers Like Me find it hard to enjoy the game with it popping up every time the Sims talk to one another EA if you see this please make this a new update for The Sims 4
  • Hi, I'm new to this forum but I would really like to know what you guys think of my ideas for what I would like to see in TS4. I listed each of them below. Please feel free to comment your thoughts :)

- more vibrant hair colors
    - the option to customize highlights
    - more clothes options for toddlers & children
    - the ability to dress babies
    - the option for your sim to walk around w/ their baby
    - a baby crib / playpen or playmat
    - teaching your baby how to walk (was in TS3, don't know why it didn't carry over)
    - being able to have a Sims household w/o having to control every character (being able to choose which character you want to play)
    - a tween age
    - part~time jobs for tweens
    - more options for clubs for kids at school
    - the ability to control and play as pets (could also do this in TS3)
    - horses
    - being able to ride the horses
    - more wildlife
    - more options for careers (example: Fashion Designer, Surgeon, Activist)
    - make being a nurse a career rather than just a stepping stone for the doctor career
    - doctors & nurses should be able to treat babies
    - babies should be able to feel sick and get sick sometimes too
    - the opportunity to design the clothes your sim wears
    - more towns that are based off real places
    - online dating
    - when a sim(s) adopts a child, they would be realistically called a step-something and the adoptive parents should be regarded as the stepmom and the stepdad
    - there should be the opportunity for teen pregnancy (there are mods for this, but there is no in-game substitute)
    - more pregnancy options (like a special pregnancy expansion pack that has yoga, a health meter so you eat healthy and get sufficient exercise, the opportunity for miscarriage, ultrasounds, complications, and maternal health problems)
    - better birthing options (as it is right now, all sims have what appears to be a C~section, there should be a natural birth option)
    - more aging between the adult and elder stages
    - the ability for a sim to be diagnosed with a long-term disease (is a sad but realistic option)
    - the ability for a sim to have physical disabilities (I have been playing the sims for years. I am physically disabled and although it is fun to have these seemingly perfect simulated characters, I really want a character that looks like me and does things the way I do. I would love to see an expansion pack with this idea incorporated!)

Big Ideas:

- The Pregnancy Pack
    - The Specialty Pack (includes various nursing career specialties)
    - The Designer Deluxe Pack (players can design their own clothes to wear and/or sell)
    - The Specially Gifted Pack (includes the ability for sims to be diagnosed with diseases and disabilities where they may have to take medicine, have in-hospital visits, get physical therapy, use a wheelchair/walker/crutches, breathing and feeding tubes, etc.)
  • miru0305miru0305 Posts: 1 New Member
    - bunk beds!!!! I don't know why would you get rid of them in ts4 ;_;
    - some careers from the previous ts as well, such as policeman, firefighter, teacher etc..
    - prom balls for teenagers!
    - afterschool activities/clubs for kids and teenagers
    - boarding/private schools for kids and teenagers
    - vegetarian and vegan traits