November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,745 Member
    why's the sims trying to give me a panic attack
    i was having the issue where it would go to the map instead of loading a household, thankfully i fixed it by removing the mods i downloaded today but @ game why must you do this
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have any strange phobias?

I'm scared of balloons, butterflies/dragonflies. Oh and when I have to walk on a non-moving escalator (but I think I brought this up before).

I was going to say but i'm terrified of jinxing it, even though it's like the most unlikely thing ever... which gives me an answer regardless. Saying anything out loud, even if it's the most unlikely thing to ever happen. :joy:
    hWKVBIH.png
    Tumblr/Twitter/Instagram: LyricSimsz15 | Simblr: TheEnbySimmer (old, flagged) a-sneaky-simmer-enby (new)
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 5,544 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have any strange phobias?

I'm scared of balloons, butterflies/dragonflies. Oh and when I have to walk on a non-moving escalator (but I think I brought this up before).

A few, but my worst fear is -

Fear of High Places! :scream: Can't do it!

(can't remember what it's called)
    STEAL FROM ME, AND YOU'VE STOLEN TWICE
    I actually got to hang out with one of my parents today without my sister ruining it
    am very happy :'D
    hWKVBIH.png
    Tumblr/Twitter/Instagram: LyricSimsz15 | Simblr: TheEnbySimmer (old, flagged) a-sneaky-simmer-enby (new)
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 4,950 Member
    So I might've slept almost 12 hours last night and slept through my classes this morning...adulting is hard today, guys.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,254 Member
    I actually got to hang out with one of my parents today without my sister ruining it

What's she doing?

What's she doing?

what?
    hWKVBIH.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 53,394 Member

What's she doing?

Creating chaos as always.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    h7XhLGf.gif

What's she doing?

what?

Oh. I misread. :lol:
    edited September 18
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm a Sweet Maple Chai. :D I don't know that that's a thing.
    h7XhLGf.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

You got: SIlver Birch
    You got silver birch! This candle will fill your room with scents of the slight crispness of an early fall breeze mingling with the spicy dryness of just-turning leaves.
    :persevere:

Ugh! Fall already?! I'm SO NOT ready for winter! :bawling:
    Today's Q Q is:

Apple Cider

Fall and Winter are the best seasons
    you cannot change my mind
    hWKVBIH.png
    @LyricSimsz15

Spring and Fall is when my allergies are at there worst. That's mainly why I don't like it. As for Winter, I am not a big fan of the snow. I guess being born in August in Southwestern California makes me like warmer weather. :+1:
    Today's Q Q is:

Apple Cider

No, summer is the best.
    h7XhLGf.gif
    @LyricSimsz15

Spring and Fall is when my allergies are at there worst. That's mainly why I don't like it. As for Winter, I am not a big fan of the snow. I guess being born in August in Southwestern California makes me like warmer weather. :+1:

I will give you a pass because of the allergy thing. Allergies suck so i feel you
    Today's Q Q is:

Apple Cider

No, summer is the best.

you don't count because you only ever experience summer
    hWKVBIH.png
    @LyricSimsz15

I will give you a pass because of the allergy thing. Allergies suck so i feel you
    Today's Q Q is:

Apple Cider

No, summer is the best.

you don't count because you only ever experience summer

Yes, but we also have stuff like autumn here:
    singapore-autumn-leaves-03.jpg

WOW, FUN FACT.
    h7XhLGf.gif
    Well...

The old girl just SOLD! My 1993 Fleetwood Terry bunkhouse travel trailer sold in less than a week of it being towed to Mom's house! :+1:
    Asked $1,200 (it's not "rundown" , just old). He offered $1,000. We took it. :)

Wether it's a family or a bunch of guys out on a hunting trip, people LOVE those bunkhouse trailers! :heart:

For now, I will be in a "Family Room Over the Garage" (FROG) until we either move or I can afford a (21st century) trailer.

I guess it's a good thing since I didn't have a vehicle that could tow the 35 foot beast (had to get a friend to tow it to Mom's).
    I managed to pull a muscle near both of my shoulders and now i can't even preform basic tasks without it hurting like heck.
    someone help
    hWKVBIH.png
    I managed to pull a muscle near both of my shoulders and now i can't even preform basic tasks without it hurting like heck.
    someone help
    hWKVBIH.png
    someone help

I jumped around in my room two days ago and landed on the wheel of the bike in my room (it was behind me) and it hurt like heck. 😂😂😂 It still hurts now. ☹️
    h7XhLGf.gif
    This place is very quiet so i'm gonna do the only thing i can think of and start screaming for no reason

*AAAAAAAAAAAAA*
    hWKVBIH.png
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 6 out of 8. I recalled the easier ones, but the questions that required more attention slipped my mind.
    h7XhLGf.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 4,950 Member
    ...sometimes I truly wonder why I ever signed up for college...
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 1,490 Member
    ...sometimes I truly wonder why I ever signed up for college...

same
    |Origin ID: afai1261|
    3XpCiMB.png
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 6 out of 8. I recalled the easier ones, but the questions that required more attention slipped my mind.

4/8.
    Though to be fair i have problem paying attention to details when i need to. :sweat_smile:
    hWKVBIH.png