Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav spread/jam?

Strawberry or blueberry.

Um... Orange Marmalade. Does that count?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    @DeKay the gif in your siggy looks a lot like my friend's not-yet-boyfriend.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay the gif in your siggy looks a lot like my friend's not-yet-boyfriend.

😂😂😂 That's cool.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

😂😂😂 That's cool.

Yeah. It caught me off guard a bit, but it's funny. :lol: Also reminded me to change my gif because IT'S FALL NOW!!!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited September 2019

😂😂😂 That's cool.

Yeah. It caught me off guard a bit, but it's funny. :lol: Also reminded me to change my gif because IT'S FALL NOW!!!

Haha, I didn't occur to me the doggie jumping in the pool was supposed to be summer themed. XD Love the new gif you got here. I also need to change mine for October cuz spoopy month. Ooooo.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sh0wtig3rSh0wtig3r Posts: 78 Member
    I just love the fall - leaves changing colors is amazing!
  • Options
    Sh0wtig3r wrote: »
    I just love the fall - leaves changing colors is amazing!

It looks so brown and gross here where I live tho. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

😂😂😂 That's cool.

Haha, I didn't occur to me the doggie jumping in the pool was supposed to be summer themed. XD Love the new gif you got here. I also need to change mine for October cuz spoopy month. Ooooo.

The idea was summer themed, so now I have a fall themed one. :3 I'll probably change it closer to Halloween to something Jack themed.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I got yellow and at first, I was like, "Ewwww, I hate yellow with all my heart!!" But the description is me, like word for word. So, yeah.
    People with yellow soulcolors are perfectionists that strive to be their best. They are always analyzing themselves and others. If they feel dissatisfied with their work, they will reflect on how to make it better then change their ways to suit their needs. These people are often successful in everything they do since they set such high goals and strive to meet them.

Often cheerful, this type will crack sarcastic and dark humor behind a smile, making you guess if you heard them correctly or question their motives. They are fun to be around and often bring the “hey it could always be worse” ideology to the table, but fail to listen to it themselves.

Yellow soulcolors are constant worriers. They are always thinking about what’s wrong and making sure they double check everything. This can be tedious, as the yellow soulcolor will often spend hours making sure everything is practically perfect in every way.

Independent and limiting themselves to a select group of friends, yellow soulcolors are excellent for providing for their families and others. In fact, they feel unsatisfactory if they’re not the one bringing home the bacon. They need to feel important and get the support to do so, or they’ll worry they’re doing wrong and try to fix it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Strawberry or blueberry.

strawberry
    (this was yesterday oof. i really should go to bed)
    Today's Q Q is:

I got yellow and at first, I was like, "Ewwww, I hate yellow with all my heart!!" But the description is me, like word for word. So, yeah.
    People with yellow soulcolors are perfectionists that strive to be their best. They are always analyzing themselves and others. If they feel dissatisfied with their work, they will reflect on how to make it better then change their ways to suit their needs. These people are often successful in everything they do since they set such high goals and strive to meet them.

Often cheerful, this type will crack sarcastic and dark humor behind a smile, making you guess if you heard them correctly or question their motives. They are fun to be around and often bring the “hey it could always be worse” ideology to the table, but fail to listen to it themselves.

Yellow soulcolors are constant worriers. They are always thinking about what’s wrong and making sure they double check everything. This can be tedious, as the yellow soulcolor will often spend hours making sure everything is practically perfect in every way.

Independent and limiting themselves to a select group of friends, yellow soulcolors are excellent for providing for their families and others. In fact, they feel unsatisfactory if they’re not the one bringing home the bacon. They need to feel important and get the support to do so, or they’ll worry they’re doing wrong and try to fix it.

I got gold but it won't let me copy paste
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Strawberry or blueberry.

strawberry
    (this was yesterday oof. i really should go to bed)
    Today's Q Q is:

I got gold but it won't let me copy paste

Here's for gold. :)
    Considered a lucky color to have, the gold soul color is never short of achieving their goals and prospering. Analytical, intelligent, and cunning, the gold soulcolor is alluring to even those who aren’t their soulmate. You either envy them or hate them, there is no in between, and they’re fine with that.

This color has expensive tastes and chooses to live in the world of high fashion. They aren’t shy about showing off their achievements and wealth, and they often lose themselves in materialistic things. Bigger and better is their motto.

Gold soulmarks can seem shallow and judgmental to those who don’t know them well. They’re not afraid to cut nuisance out of their life and don’t put up with different opinions than their own. They are known to indulge in self care often, and they avoid things that stress them out as much as possible.

Always knowing how to get what they want, the gold soul color surrounds themselves with people who are not going to stand in their way. They are usually surrounded by a small clique of people designed to lift their spirits with praise. They are also clingy to those who make them feel good, and they are known for bending for those they deem important.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    RhinnyrooRhinnyroo Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey quick question, how do i change my profile pic on here?
  • Options
    Rhinnyroo wrote: »
    Hey quick question, how do i change my profile pic on here?

You have to be a 'member' to be able to do that. You have to post more and get points from likes.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

White
    Also known as the kinder soulcolor, people with white soulmarks are seen as innocent, childlike, and pure. Most people before they enter adolescence will glow white when around a soulmate, but they will grow out of it in their teen years. It’s the rarest color to have as an adult.

Many people who glow white are treated like children, so they present themselves in an adult like way. They are structured, focus on maturity, and distance themselves from things that bring them joy. They are least likely to share their interests around people they don’t know and are afraid of being patronized.

This type is highly intelligent and appears to prefer being single than in a relationship. They are often alone, preferring not to bog themselves with unnecessary drama, and have no patience for those who criticize them or their work.

Despite their tough exterior, these people are gentle souls. They often express their interests to a select few they trust, and they spend their time theorizing about or analyzing things they enjoy. They are studios and curious, especially when it comes to what makes things work, and have a childlike wonder to them despite being so adamant to present as a mature individual.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...
    Never short of affection, patience, or understanding, those with a pink soul color are energetic and respected. They are seen as nurturing individuals, and they attract many people who feel misguided in life. They tend to always find the good in every situation and inspire others to do the same.

Pink soulcolors are highly in tune with their emotions and the emotions of others. They believe all feelings should be acknowledged and dealt with in a healthy manner. They look out for those who don’t look out for themselves, often spreading themselves thin and crashing in the process.

While friendly, this color is introverted and shies away from social gatherings. However, it’s not uncommon for them to accompany a friend out into a social situation or be a wingman if needed. Their friend circle comes first and foremost, whether it be large or small, and they will attempt to make time for everyone even if they are spent.

This color is also drawn to doubt and question if they’re doing enough. They like to conform and know that they are accepted. This leads them to try and be something they’re not, and they often grow disappointed or disgusted with themselves should they deceive themselves and others for too long. They are also bad at keeping promises, setting goals they can’t achieve, and unintentionally disappointing those they wanted to impress.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...
    Never short of affection, patience, or understanding, those with a pink soul color are energetic and respected. They are seen as nurturing individuals, and they attract many people who feel misguided in life. They tend to always find the good in every situation and inspire others to do the same.

Pink soulcolors are highly in tune with their emotions and the emotions of others. They believe all feelings should be acknowledged and dealt with in a healthy manner. They look out for those who don’t look out for themselves, often spreading themselves thin and crashing in the process.

While friendly, this color is introverted and shies away from social gatherings. However, it’s not uncommon for them to accompany a friend out into a social situation or be a wingman if needed. Their friend circle comes first and foremost, whether it be large or small, and they will attempt to make time for everyone even if they are spent.

This color is also drawn to doubt and question if they’re doing enough. They like to conform and know that they are accepted. This leads them to try and be something they’re not, and they often grow disappointed or disgusted with themselves should they deceive themselves and others for too long. They are also bad at keeping promises, setting goals they can’t achieve, and unintentionally disappointing those they wanted to impress.

Same.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...

Same.

But I hate pink :(
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...

Same.

Soft pink is such a nice colour.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...

Same.

My roommate likes to wear bright pink colours and I hate it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Ooo, I got blue.
    jy4ebfomit.jpg

Seen as the most popular favorite color, and for a good reason, the blue soulcolor is admired by many, even if they aren’t conscious of it. Friendly, loyal, and always there when you need them, the blue soulcolor is a people pleaser with a heart of gold.

People with this soul color are charismatic in a small way, choosing to speak as much as they listen, and take a genuine interest in people. They look past beauty and see the hidden soul under the skin. Loyal to a fault, they often downplay other’s negative traits as “quirks” and choose to see the best in everyone. They often miss social cues and overstay their welcome without meaning to.

While they might not seem the type to some, the blue soulcolor is likely to fall into fits of depression and self loathing. This is because they have high expectations and hold themselves to strong moral conduct, and failing that moral conduct means failing other people. Even if it’s not their fault, they will choose to take the blame.

When gathering a group of friends, this color likes stability and harmony. They hold onto friendships from their childhood, even if their interests shift, and have a hard time letting people go. Changes in relationships scare them. They will be the first friend to show up at your house when you need them, whether they live a short distance or not.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...

Same.

Bleh. You are just grumpy (in regards to pink). It is a nice colour.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...

Same.

Bleh. You are just grumpy (in regards to pink). It is a nice colour.

Nope, I really do hate it.

My a key has decided to randomly stop working sometimes on my laptop and it's trying me nuts. I'm trying to work on my midterm project...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I got purple.
    Those who bear a purple soulcolor are responsible, conforming, and grounded. They prefer predictability over instability and do not take to change well. They prefer to follow a daily schedule to keep themselves motivated and on the path to success, and they don’t stray from their daily chores often. While they don’t like conforming to society, they also don’t like to stand out.

History and tradition are a big part of their identity. They hold family close to their heart, whether they are found or by blood, and have a high moral standard of themselves. They prefer to be supporting roles in people’s lives, often doing the hard labor to make sure everything falls in place.

Since this is a serving type, they tend to become community service members and are most likely to volunteer to help their community. Despite their need to help others, they are highly introverted and keep a close closed off circle of friends. It’s hard to break through their wall to become part of their circle, but it’s rewarding.

Purple soulcolors are always worried about the “what ifs” and are more drawn to pessimistic or realistic outlooks on life. They are cautious around new situations and never expect they’ll succeed. They often feel misunderstood by society, since most types tend to lean on the optimistic side of life, and only want to point out things that may hurt others, but this causes them to appear like the “party pooper” of the group.
    how is it so fitting
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

...pink...

Same.

I hate yellow too which was what I got but did the pink description match you?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sh0wtig3rSh0wtig3r Posts: 78 Member
    I would be nervous to take the quiz because i only want it to be purple XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top