Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    edited September 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav type of color scheme? (Pastel, dark, dull, etc)

I mainly like either black and white or desaturated colors.
    Today's Q Q is:

I read this as cookie scheme.

Tomorrow's question will be what is your fav cookie scheme. XD
    When you watched GMM and they did a voting thing with the fans and one of the questions was "Would you press the button to ensure the survival of Earth and reverse climate change but you make all cats extinct?" And the majority would but not to do with dogs:
    zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

That made me sad when I saw that episode. Honestly if it was humans I'd press the button, but I don't know about cats or dogs.

But you'll die too if it was for humans and what's the point of saving Earth if no human is gonna live on it to tell the tale? 🙈
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Type your comment
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Type your comment

what if i don't want to
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

When you watched GMM and they did a voting thing with the fans and one of the questions was "Would you press the button to ensure the survival of Earth and reverse climate change but you make all cats extinct?" And the majority would but not to do with dogs:
    zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

That made me sad when I saw that episode. Honestly if it was humans I'd press the button, but I don't know about cats or dogs.

But you'll die too if it was for humans and what's the point of saving Earth if no human is gonna live on it to tell the tale? 🙈

To actually answer the question. I really like... I'm afraid I do not know the proper words to describe it. Less saturated colours.
    4WZMemj.png
    unknown.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

Do you really think I'd mind dying??? Honestly tho without humans, animals would have a better life.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

To actually answer the question. I really like... I'm afraid I do not know the proper words to describe it. Less saturated colours.
    4WZMemj.png

Yay, team less saturated.
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

Do you really think I'd mind dying??? Honestly tho without humans, animals would have a better life.

But I will mind dying. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

4WZMemj.png

Yay, team less saturated.
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

But I will mind dying. XD

So? If I'm the one pressing the button, other people's opinions don't matter :P
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Type your comment

what if i don't want to

Couldn't think of anything at the moment, so I decided to "make fun" of the header.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Black and calm colours or desaturated red/purple combos
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Wat? :open_mouth:

What what.
    832XG3D.gif

What what.

Woah, whut?
    7dW3gu7.gif

What what.

Woah, whut?

What the heck?
    unknown.png
    edited October 2019
    It's the month of spoop, so here comes all the Halloween/mystical related QQ's for the month. (I'm probably gonna regret this again cuz there's not much content on this and I was struggling last year. XD)

Today's Q Q is:

If you were to participate in Halloween, are you someone who would wear as creepy/scary characters, or funny/creative/cute outfits, or characters from movies/TV shows?

Scary. Boy, if I was in America, I would be the kid who would use those makeup things to look like a zombie or something and just go all out. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I usually do movie and TV characters.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

It's the month of spoop, so here comes all the Halloween/mystical related QQ's for the month. (I'm probably gonna regret this again cuz there's not much content on this and I was struggling last year. XD)

Today's Q Q is:

If you were to participate in Halloween, are you someone who would wear as creepy/scary characters, or funny/creative/cute outfits, or characters from movies/TV shows?

Scary. Boy, if I was in America, I would be the kid who would use those makeup things to look like a zombie or something and just go all out. XD

Yes

Though for the most part i dress as movie/tv characters.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

Also, what should I draw for Halloween month? I drew a clown last year. Give me some suggestions if you wanna. :)
    832XG3D.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Scary. Joining the Zombie Apocalypse as a zombie... If you can't beat them, join them. :lol:
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

Also, what should I draw for Halloween month? I drew a clown last year. Give me some suggestions if you wanna. :)

A Nokken! They are lake spirits who lure people to their graves by playing the violin. Bahaha.
    unknown.png
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

A skeleton!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

A Nokken! They are lake spirits who lure people to their graves by playing the violin. Bahaha.

How have i never been aware of this that sounds so cool
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

How have i never been aware of this that sounds so cool

They are! They are my favorite of like the... water spirits/people mythological creatures. Sometimes, they will even teach travelers who ask to play the violin. Or at least in the version I know, it's one of those that has so many different variations.
    unknown.png
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

Why is this like a spoopier version of the Pied Piper?
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

A skeleton!

I don't know how to make a skeleton a cute guy. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm using some of my pictures from New York in a class presentation tomorrow and looking at all the pictures makes me want to go back soooo badly.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

Why is this like a spoopier version of the Pied Piper?
    Art. ⬇
    qjKgBCu.jpg
    qa96MX6.gif

A skeleton!

I don't know how to make a skeleton a cute guy. XD

It's easy. Uhh... give him hair for no logical reason? And put him in a tux? Like, Jack Skellington but not bald.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top