Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited September 2019
    How do you hate an entire colour?? Like, I don't really care for olive green, but I do not hate all green.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Gotta love stress crying...
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I got yellow and at first, I was like, "Ewwww, I hate yellow with all my heart!!" But the description is me, like word for word. So, yeah.
    People with yellow soulcolors are perfectionists that strive to be their best. They are always analyzing themselves and others. If they feel dissatisfied with their work, they will reflect on how to make it better then change their ways to suit their needs. These people are often successful in everything they do since they set such high goals and strive to meet them.

Often cheerful, this type will crack sarcastic and dark humor behind a smile, making you guess if you heard them correctly or question their motives. They are fun to be around and often bring the “hey it could always be worse” ideology to the table, but fail to listen to it themselves.

Yellow soulcolors are constant worriers. They are always thinking about what’s wrong and making sure they double check everything. This can be tedious, as the yellow soulcolor will often spend hours making sure everything is practically perfect in every way.

Independent and limiting themselves to a select group of friends, yellow soulcolors are excellent for providing for their families and others. In fact, they feel unsatisfactory if they’re not the one bringing home the bacon. They need to feel important and get the support to do so, or they’ll worry they’re doing wrong and try to fix it.

...pink...
    Never short of affection, patience, or understanding, those with a pink soul color are energetic and respected. They are seen as nurturing individuals, and they attract many people who feel misguided in life. They tend to always find the good in every situation and inspire others to do the same.

Pink soulcolors are highly in tune with their emotions and the emotions of others. They believe all feelings should be acknowledged and dealt with in a healthy manner. They look out for those who don’t look out for themselves, often spreading themselves thin and crashing in the process.

While friendly, this color is introverted and shies away from social gatherings. However, it’s not uncommon for them to accompany a friend out into a social situation or be a wingman if needed. Their friend circle comes first and foremost, whether it be large or small, and they will attempt to make time for everyone even if they are spent.

This color is also drawn to doubt and question if they’re doing enough. They like to conform and know that they are accepted. This leads them to try and be something they’re not, and they often grow disappointed or disgusted with themselves should they deceive themselves and others for too long. They are also bad at keeping promises, setting goals they can’t achieve, and unintentionally disappointing those they wanted to impress.

Same.

But I hate pink :(

I hate yellow too which was what I got but did the pink description match you?

Yeah, it does fit me pretty well.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    How do you hate an entire colour?? Like, I don't really care for olive green, but I do not hate all green.

I don't know but I hate yellow cuz there's pretty much only a few shades of yellow. It's either bright yellow or mustard yellow. All the other darker shades of yellow is just vomit green.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Nothing wrong with pink. It's the color for the cancer foundation.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Wow, life just threw me a curve ball and I don't appreciate it right now. Swim starts on Tuesday...if I can swim :cry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Wow, life just threw me a curve ball and I don't appreciate it right now. Swim starts on Tuesday...if I can swim :cry:

What happened?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What happened?

Bad doctor made me mad.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

What happened?

Bad doctor made me mad.

:(
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What happened?

Bad doctor made me mad.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde kind of bad? :/
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I got yellow and at first, I was like, "Ewwww, I hate yellow with all my heart!!" But the description is me, like word for word. So, yeah.
    People with yellow soulcolors are perfectionists that strive to be their best. They are always analyzing themselves and others. If they feel dissatisfied with their work, they will reflect on how to make it better then change their ways to suit their needs. These people are often successful in everything they do since they set such high goals and strive to meet them.

Often cheerful, this type will crack sarcastic and dark humor behind a smile, making you guess if you heard them correctly or question their motives. They are fun to be around and often bring the “hey it could always be worse” ideology to the table, but fail to listen to it themselves.

Yellow soulcolors are constant worriers. They are always thinking about what’s wrong and making sure they double check everything. This can be tedious, as the yellow soulcolor will often spend hours making sure everything is practically perfect in every way.

Independent and limiting themselves to a select group of friends, yellow soulcolors are excellent for providing for their families and others. In fact, they feel unsatisfactory if they’re not the one bringing home the bacon. They need to feel important and get the support to do so, or they’ll worry they’re doing wrong and try to fix it.

Pink. It's been copy pasted here and I couldn't get it to work so... I'll just say extremely accurate.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

c08f182e81c647018abb7e7b0510c02ced3dc571.png
    6 and 8 probably.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

6 and 8 probably.

1 and 9?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

6 and 8 probably.

All of the above

but mostly 3
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

What happened?

Bad doctor made me mad.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde kind of bad? :/

Well, I hadn't seen him before, so I really can't say. But it was bad enough that I'll probably be reporting him.
    Today's Q Q is:

6 and 8 probably.

1 and 7
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

6 and 8 probably.

3 and 7.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    When you watched GMM and they did a voting thing with the fans and one of the questions was "Would you press the button to ensure the survival of Earth and reverse climate change but you make all cats extinct?" And the majority would but not to do with dogs:
    zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    When you watched GMM and they did a voting thing with the fans and one of the questions was "Would you press the button to ensure the survival of Earth and reverse climate change but you make all cats extinct?" And the majority would but not to do with dogs:
    zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

):
    unknown.png
  • Options
    zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

):

You tell 'em, sistah.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

6 and 8 probably.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav type of color scheme? (Pastel, dark, dull, etc)

I mainly like either black and white or desaturated colors.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What ever colors are available for the piece of furniture I need for my build. :/
  • Options
    zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

This trips me out because I'm only slightly a dog person over cats but I'd hit the button for cats without much thought. ...But I couldn't do it for dogs.
    Today's Q Q is:

I love black and red combos. Also, pink and purple/pink and blue. Nothing with yellow because I hate it :joy: But generally I prefer pastels or desaturated/dark colors over bright or neon schemes. Muted colors. Less is more.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

I read this as cookie scheme.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll take anything that's not neon or overly saturated.
    I tend to prefer pastel/soft or darker, less saturated colors.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    zXmYPw4.jpg
    Mnkhf3l.jpg

My cat loving butt:
    giphy.gif

That made me sad when I saw that episode. Honestly if it was humans I'd press the button, but I don't know about cats or dogs.
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top