Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Do you ever go to look at something that will upset you and then when you get upset over it you're just *surprised pikachu face*

Sometimes, I get the urge to read about serial killers when I'm going to sleep and then I'm scared and sad and disturbed and I can't sleep.
    unknown.png
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Do you ever go to look at something that will upset you and then when you get upset over it you're just *surprised pikachu face*

this is me like legit all the time
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

*sweats* no
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Hahaha, me. Or with a sad song. XD

Sometimes, I get the urge to read about serial killers when I'm going to sleep and then I'm scared and sad and disturbed and I can't sleep.

citysimmer wrote: »

*sweats* no

Glad i'm not the only one here who makes bad decisions™
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

*sweats* no

I think that should've been clear a long time ago. We're all messes :no_mouth:
    unknown.png

*sweats* no

I think that should've been clear a long time ago. We're all messes :no_mouth:

Yay, we're all messes! *sad*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Yesterday, my mom and I were talking on the bus. And we're weird cuz my mom speaks in Malay but I speak in English just cuz we're more fluent in those languages respectively tho we understand the other language pretty well.
    And then there is this old man that came to us and said it was funny hearing my mom speak in a different language than me cuz it looked like we weren't related. 😂😂

Hmm, now that I think about it, I've never heard any two people having a conversation in two different languages before. 🤣 Most of the time, I hear them only replacing certain words in the sentence. But never like the whole sentence being a different language.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Yesterday, my mom and I were talking on the bus. And we're weird cuz my mom speaks in Malay but I speak in English just cuz we're more fluent in those languages respectively tho we understand the other language pretty well.
    And then there is this old man that came to us and said it was funny hearing my mom speak in a different language than me cuz it looked like we weren't related. 😂😂

Hmm, now that I think about it, I've never heard any two people having a conversation in two different languages before. 🤣 Most of the time, I hear them only replacing certain words in the sentence. But never like the whole sentence being a different language.

That's actually really cool
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Is it? Why? :D
    832XG3D.gif

I just think it's cool that half your conversation is one language and half is another. I'm having trouble wording it but it's also really neat that your brain hears something in Malay and can answer fast enough in English to have an entire discussion that way.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav autumn/fall activity?

Eating mooncake for the Mid Autumn Festival.
    traditional-mooncake.jpg

I just think it's cool that half your conversation is one language and half is another. I'm having trouble wording it but it's also really neat that your brain hears something in Malay and can answer fast enough in English to have an entire discussion that way.

Oh, I see. Yeah, that's cool if you put it that way, I guess. :D Maybe cuz I'm used to it and technically, I'm bilingual cuz it's compulsory here; but my brain is too slow for me translate my English thoughts to Malay for me to speak it cuz I haven't been practicing. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

Oh, I see. Yeah, that's cool if you put it that way, I guess. :D Maybe cuz I'm used to it and technically, I'm bilingual cuz it's compulsory here; but my brain is too slow for me translate my English thoughts to Malay for me to speak it cuz I haven't been practicing. :D

Everything Halloween-related and eating pumpkin pie. I love both of those more than words can describe.
    37oYgl3.png
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

HALLOWEEN
    i wanna trick or treat
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

HALLOWEEN
    i wanna trick or treat

I think I just found my long lost twin! :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

Pomegranates are fall fruit. I love pomegranates.
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

HALLOWEEN
    i wanna trick or treat

What's your costume
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

HALLOWEEN
    i wanna trick or treat

I think I just found my long lost twin! :wink:

:open_mouth: !!
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

Pomegranates are fall fruit. I love pomegranates.
    Today's Q Q is:

traditional-mooncake.jpg

HALLOWEEN
    i wanna trick or treat

What's your costume

Still dunno. I kind of want to go as Miles from Into the Spider-Verse, tho.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    When you're a recent college graduate yet the entry-level job application says you need ten years of experience.
    MMX wrote: »
    When you're a recent college graduate yet the entry-level job application says you need ten years of experience.

Wait, the second pic is from a new Pokémon series? Why does he look like a derp? XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Good morning \ afternoon \ evening :+1:

(wherever you are in the world)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Good morning...
    unknown.png
    sleep is useless, sure we need it but i'm gonna be tired no matter how much i get
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have any strange phobias?

I'm scared of balloons, butterflies/dragonflies. Oh and when I have to walk on a non-moving escalator (but I think I brought this up before).
    832XG3D.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited September 2019
    I’m afraid of tiny, irregular hole clusters on any surface. The worst of all would probably be a large number of insects or tiny creatures (maggots, ants, roache, spiders you name it) covering a carcass.

Something called trypophobia.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm scared of balloons, butterflies/dragonflies. Oh and when I have to walk on a non-moving escalator (but I think I brought this up before).

Yup! My strange phobias include:
    - elevators
    - insects/arachnids
    - clowns

Clowns are the worst though.
    37oYgl3.png
    why's the sims trying to give me a panic attack
    i was having the issue where it would go to the map instead of loading a household, thankfully i fixed it by removing the mods i downloaded today but @ game why must you do this
    Today's Q Q is:

I was going to say but i'm terrified of jinxing it, even though it's like the most unlikely thing ever... which gives me an answer regardless. Saying anything out loud, even if it's the most unlikely thing to ever happen. :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top