Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your playstyle?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited September 2019
    8 Sim Hell
    I try to keep the household as full as possible.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Other
    I always start with a variety of single sims for each new pack and see where the game takes me and my sims - but it is almost always on the same save I have been playing for a really long time so I can keep playing on some of my other sims., I control aging so I can easily play this way. I don't pre-plan my sims futures or mates hoping they will eventually find their right partner and when that happens then I do nudge on the marriage and at least one offspring.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Other
    I play rotationally, and play all of them.
  • Options
    NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    Other
    I chose ‘other’ as I play the first 3 categories
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Other
    I make a household based on themes:
    Aunt & Neice
    Grandparent & Grandchild
    Cousins
    Sisters
    Super Couples
    Parents with Children
    Superheroes
    Fairy Tales
    Different Cultures
    Different Occult Families
    Multi-Occult Hybrids
    Unique Powerful Single Ladies.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Other
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I always start with a variety of single sims for each new pack and see where the game takes me and my sims - but it is almost always on the same save I have been playing for a really long time so I can keep playing on some of my other sims., I control aging so I can easily play this way. I don't pre-plan my sims futures or mates hoping they will eventually find their right partner and when that happens then I do nudge on the marriage and at least one offspring.

This sounds a lot like me.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Couple
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Other
    Depends on game version and objectives, though single sim or 2 roomies is the usual course. More than 4 sims quickly becomes utter chaos.
  • Options
    pastelnarwhalpastelnarwhal Posts: 20 Member
    Nuclear Family
    I like families, I was gonna try and just play with two siblings but the brother got abducted by an alien and had a kid and he recently got abducted again so I'll see where this ends up going
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Other
    All of the above.

I have dozens of households that I rotate between, so I have quite a bit of variety. :)
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Other
    I'm going to have to go with all of the above I play rotational so I play it all. Nuclear Family is probably the majority of my households father and mother with 2-4 kids must save the last two spots if they ever free babies or give me preteens.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SimOnTheMoonSimOnTheMoon Posts: 1 New Member
    Nuclear Family
    Nuclear family.
    I have been playing the same family for ten generations now. Sometimes couples get divorced or someone has a illegitimate child but overall my sims usually get married to the love of their life and have kids with that person. It sounds kind of boring but I just love family play. I play out all the adventures, drama etc. when my sims are still teens/young adults, before eventually finding 'the one' and settling down.

(PS: I'm new to the forum and I haven't figured out yet how to make my post show how I voted on the poll but I voted for Nuclear family)
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Other
    Nuclear... that’s a new reference to me. I play all sorts of varieties.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Nuclear Family
    Not all of my Sims get married right away, and not all of my couples have kids right away, but they all eventually end up in families that I rotate between.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Other
    All of above. I had nuclear family with two parents and six kids. When I start, it's with single sim or roommates. I have some couples. I have one save dedicated to 8 sim hell, that is one caregiver and 7 kids, previously 7 toddlers.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Other
    Actually, all of the above. It depends on the story I want to tell.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Other
    I'm actually an evil player. I sometimes play families but normally I like to cause chaos and destruction in my game. I rarely play families but I do usually have up to 8 sims in the house that all spread out and cause chaos wherever they roam. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    Other
    I don't think "playstyle" can be boiled down to simply what household type we prefer to play.

As far as THAT goes though, my preference changed over the years. Lately I like rotating through most of the town or many households. I need a variety.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Other
    I play a rotational game where I use all of the above.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Other
    My play-style is generational, each lineage has a different lifestyle. I could have a sim with successful career, married with one kid then I have a sim with many failed marriages then I have a sim with countless kids.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Roomates
    Pretty much everything but nuclear families. :sweat_smile: I play with these, too, but much rarer compared to the rest.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    Other
    I also play rotational but I start my households at different stages - some singles, some families of various sizes, foster homes, etc. If they're young adults, I used to start them out with just roommates but now I've started to make their parents and siblings too.
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Couple
    All of the above, but my current household is a couple, so I chose that option.
  • Options
    EricTheLoonEricTheLoon Posts: 20 Member
    Single Sim
    I have a habit of picking out a single sim, playing legacy, but make them outlive all of their descendants.
    Sul Sul!
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Nuclear Family
    Nuclear family or a bigger family that probably falls under the 8 sim hell category. My problem is I'll create a family and then get too attached to them, so they end up never aging up :#