Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Realm of Magic?

Time for the obligatory 'are you buying' thread. Only 3 choices. Yes. No. Maybe. Yes would include those planning to purchase it on sale. Maybe for those who are undecided or waiting for more information.

Are You Buying Realm of Magic? 339 votes

Yes
79%
Akl500PCK213honeypooh1267bshag4lvjwatsonOneAdorkableGirlKamioicmnfrshSimsprocfunJeanGRIMMYDerellaKita5399neutralsideIcewolfLaBlue0314sunhair2008IrishSimmer21IceyJkippy300 270 votes
No
5%
IngeJonescatmom1987Elegantblkchina1Bagoas77CinebarKiaraSims4ModsSavvySimmieBrittanyChick22lyraFaust-RSIDestin2016EcaBabySquareChazzzyJordan061102birdonawireListentoToppDoggpopstarsleySimChiPrincipleOfEntropy 20 votes
Maybe
14%
SamadamsPlayerlove7680AyradysslisamwittPaigeisin5KaeChan2089mlmeadowsalex_alex09kellzaChampandGirliebixtersMoonfoxNightcrybenson2006SelinaKylesSimmerMarscheifeagleeyeSigzy05luxsylvanAineOldeseadogge 49 votes

Comments

• Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Yes
    Am I buying it? Only thing on my mind is playing it!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yes
    Unless it is something I am dead against, I always buy all of the packs. This is my main hobby so I like to have everything.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Yes
    That's the first occult in TS4 I'm actively interested in, so yes! Plus those familiars are the cuteness itself, I'd buy it for Leafbat alone :love:
  • Options
    HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    Yes
    I can’t wait 😊I’m just itching to make the Weasley family and the AHS coven as rivals 😆
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • Options
    Yes
    I think the real question is will you use Caster LS?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    Yes
    Yes. It's the pack I've been waiting for since the Sims 4 launched.
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Yes
    Yes, it will add great gameplay and be creative.
  • Options
    Yes
    I feel this pack will blow our Caster using minds <3
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    No
    Nope. I'm not into occults and supernatural stuff. But I'm happy for the people who've been waiting for something like this. :)
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,721 Member
    edited August 2019
    Maybe
    I'm not really into magical stuff. The pack looks great though so I will probably buy it later. Depends if I like what they are showing on the livestream or not.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Yes
    Another world and a bit of one to play in? Of course I'll be buying it!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely. I'm not playing sims much at the moment though, so might wait for a sale/when I'm playing more.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,434 Member
    Yes
    Yes, and for this once I am even willing to pay full price. For the vast majority of packs I wait for a sale but I am not patient enough with this one. I want my sims world to be magical.
  • Options
    Yes
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Yes, and for this once I am even willing to pay full price. For the vast majority of packs I wait for a sale but I am not patient enough with this one. I want my sims world to be magical.

I'm hoping we will get a lot trait to make 'muggle free venues' Ninja's tweet on my annoyance about it was vaguely yes but not outright
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I am going to buy it but as usual not at the price listed for it and anything dealing with Sims 4 I can wait as I am not really missing anything as I do not get peps.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Yes
    Is it September 10th yet?
  • Options
    Yes
    Is it September 10th yet?

Right?!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yes
    Yeah, I might buy Get Famous and Parenthood also... Not sure tho, Realm of Magic and hopefully werewolves will soon follow, those are two packs are a primary focus and I have to be mindful of the storage on my computer.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Yes
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Yeah, I might buy Get Famous and Parenthood also... Not sure tho, Realm of Magic and hopefully werewolves will soon follow, those are two packs are a primary focus and I have to be mindful of the storage on my computer.

Famous is fun might try and stream witchcraft lol
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Yes
    I've been thinking about nothing else since the trailer came out...
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,361 Member
    Yes
    I always have to wait for the packs to go on sale, because of having a very tight budget, but once it does, I plan to get it because I've been waiting for something like this for quite a while.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    No
    Never been interested in magic or fantasy themes
  • Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    Yes
    Not into witches and magic, but getting it anyway because I don't have to play with magic if I don't choose to. I will use the new world.
  • Options
    IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Yes
    Of course I'm buying it! I've waited forever for a magic pack!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yes
    Not right away because I'll be too busy for the first few days after it comes out, but the next Friday I'll be casting magical spells and turning people into frogs.
    funny-gifs20.gif