Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Giveaway (Winner Announced)

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    YES!!! I got Marie Laveau from American Horror Story! I adore her! <3

The perfect witch costume for you is Marie Laveau, specifically Angela Bassett's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 interpretation. Get your voodoo accessories and practice your death stare ASAP. Make it a couples costume with your own Papa Legba or grab a BFF to be your Fiona Goode. The possibilities are endless!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)

Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki β€” or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Gordy wrote: Β»
    I got Nancy Downs from the craft. Never heard of it haha. Thank you for the giveaway!!
    You need to watch it. It's such a good movie.

I'll look out for it!
  • Options
    TwinsmamaTwinsmama Posts: 76 Member
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki β€” or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

Not a Buffy fan at all so idk how to feel about this lol
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)
    Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    ^^ Why not,

Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member

I was hoping I got someone from The Craft but, werq πŸ’…πŸΌ
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

I've always loved Willow. Yes, even Dark Willow, lol. So this made me smile.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Can't believe so many haven't seen Teen Witch (1989). That's one of my favorite movies! I really recommend it along with the Craft. :)

Also, really just did this for the fun of it as I'll buy it either way.

5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member

I am so freakin’ excited for this pack! 😍😍😍
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft)
    There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

This is awesome, thanks ❀
  • Options
    AugustoAugusto Posts: 29 Member

I love Willow so much s2
    Thanks for the giveway
  • Options
    deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    You got: Gillian Owens (Practical Magic)
    Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.

aaaa i need this gp so much
    good luck everyone!
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Rasia SilverRasia Silver Posts: 101 Member
    Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.
    Thank you for doing this :) .
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Thank you for the opportunity! πŸ’™

I got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)

ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft)
    There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

Thank you again for the opportunity!gOOD LUck y'all
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member

• Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    You got: Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
    When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member

Looks like Buzzfeed thinks I'm graceful... lol
    Thanks for doing a giveaway, this is super cool!
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) apparently. Though many of the answers to the questions did not actually reflect my real opinions.

Thanks for the qiveaway yet again.