Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Giveaway (Winner Announced)

Comments

• AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    You got: Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)

When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.

Looks like I got Sabrina!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I got Alexandra Medford from The Witches of Eastwick.

I LOVE that movie and Cher too. :)

Thank you so much for yet again hosting another giveway! Very much appreciated! Good luck everyone! <3
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    edited August 2019
    Thanksfor this giveaway

You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)

Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member

When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    Thank you for always doing these giveaways! Good luck to everyone!

"You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous."
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.

Cool, thanks for the opportunity!
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

And I was reminded of the scene in The Big Bang Theory when Penny asks about the show and Bernadette (I believe) says something like "normally monsters hunt pretty girls, in this series a pretty girl hunts monsters"
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • MrsLouZiferMrsLouZifer Posts: 24 Member
    You got: Gillian Owens (Practical Magic)

I really dont know if this is the perfect halloween costume for me, but I really enjoyed the movie!
    Thank you very much for this nice little quiz & giveaway!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited August 2019

You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

I'd have prefered Uncle Arthur (Paul Lynde) from Bewitched, but hey. :D
  • C_TC_T Posts: 1 New Member
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float
    Thanks for the opportunity 😊
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.
  • XDSelenaPotterXDSelenaPotter Posts: 66 Member
    You got: Gillian Owens (Practical Magic)
    Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.

I believe I have seen this film .. I am not sure anymore. But thanks for the opportunity to do a giveaway!
    Good luck everyone <3
    f291cda2.gif
  • beautimousbeautimous Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
    There's nothing more classic than the Sanderson Sisters, but you're going to need two pals to be your Sarah and Mary. However, this is a common costume, so if you're going to do it, do it right! Maybe even get a whole group together and add a Max, Dani, Allison, and Billy!

Woo! one of my favorite fictional witches! I'm actually being Sarah Sanderson for halloween candy duty this year, don't tell Winnie!

Thank you for the giveaway! Good luck everyone :)
  • Punkin07Punkin07 Posts: 1 New Member
    I got Nancy Downs from the craft..
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Did i miss out on the realm of magic giveaway? :|
  • BlazingflreBlazingflre Posts: 2 New Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)

Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member

I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • hunnybunny382hunnybunny382 Posts: 19 Member
    Marie Laveau (American Horror Story: Coven) I haven't gotten that far in American horror story yet.
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.

Thank you for these giveaways!
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,446 Member
    I got Louise Miller (teen witch).
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member

Thank you for hosting the giveaway. Good luck everyone. :)
  • OtherMotherOtherMother Posts: 7 New Member
    Amazing!

You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft) >:)

There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

Yesssssssssssssss, literally watched the craft on Monday, channeling major Manon vibes! Cannot wait to recreate that coven in Realm of Magic, I'M PSYCHED!!
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member

I can't say I know this movie though.

Thank you for this giveaway and good luck to everyone that enters!
    Here's hoping this is a great game pack because it looks fun!