Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Giveaway (Winner Announced)

Comments

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    You got: Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
    There's nothing more classic than the Sanderson Sisters, but you're going to need two pals to be your Sarah and Mary. However, this is a common costume, so if you're going to do it, do it right! Maybe even get a whole group together and add a Max, Dani, Allison, and Billy!

Thank you very much for the giveaway! :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    There's nothing more classic than the Sanderson Sisters, but you're going to need two pals to be your Sarah and Mary. However, this is a common costume, so if you're going to do it, do it right! Maybe even get a whole group together and add a Max, Dani, Allison, and Billy!

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    You got: Gillian Owens (Practical Magic)
    Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.

One of my favorites for sure.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • gulllindagulllinda Posts: 31 Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)
    Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.

Thank you for the chance!
  • xosummerloverxoxosummerloverxo Posts: 245 Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)

Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.

Thanks so much for doing a giveaway!
    tumblr_opy59iHeFc1vnq1cro1_400.gif
    I do not own the above gif.

• Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited September 2019

I always thought of myself more as Sally than Gillian, but ok! :D Edit- Actually, I'd probably be more of a married version of Aunt Frances.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited September 2019
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

I used to love Buffy. I'm more likely to dress up as Salem from Sabrina though. :D Thanks for the giveaway!
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • DeathCoil13DeathCoil13 Posts: 36 Member

Super excited. That is one of my favorite films. <3 Also, thank you for doing the giveaway!
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Hello :)

Thank you for the giveaway.
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) :D
    dP2fOsJ.png
    That's pretty funny, esp since I watched it years ago when it (Buffy) was airing and own the TV series on DVD.
    Willow was pretty cool, though scary, when she went dark.

Thank you for a chance in this giveaway.
  • RiziffyRiziffy Posts: 39 Member
    enhanced-14979-1538452071-1.jpg
    You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft)
    There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.
  • MissusGerbitMissusGerbit Posts: 124 Member
    3pZ7aPO.png

I have no clue who she is...but I'm not sure I want to know!
    signature.png
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    I got Alexandra Medford from The Witches of Eastwick (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*
    Thank you for this giveaway (/^‿^)/ *ᕼᑌGs ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᒪᕮssIᑎGs*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    edited September 2019
    I got Alexandra Medford from The Witched of Eastwick

dPcBYnP.jpg

Her farcical expression was just the same as mine as I have no idea who she is or the film :D
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.

Don't know who that was but I'll take it!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Interesting witch choice
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member

I liked that movie. Thank you for the giveaway.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • kr823kr823 Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!

You got: Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
    When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    Alex, good thing too because I absolutely LOVED that movie!

• EsReverniDrawrofEsReverniDrawrof Posts: 30 Member
    You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft)
    There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

Cool I got the psycho witch. Haha

Thanks for this giveaway!
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    edited September 2019
    enhanced-8692-1538452020-1.jpg

This was actually the best result I could've gotten (OR maybe one of the gals from practical magic). Me and my friend watch Hocus Pocus every single Halloween, for the last several years. I laughed when I got the result, so thank you for that!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member

Thank you so much for providing others this special opportunity, and congratulations to those that win!
  • PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member

I absolutely love the show Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I’ve always thought Willow is the coolest. Without Willow and Xander there is no Buffy :D
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created