Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuffpack Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Oh I love the idea of using the effects machine great idea @Pamtastic72 be good to use the acting scenes also. I know I'm going to use death scene now and then already >:)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited August 2019
    Two of my sims wearing Moschino clothes.
    ei5vrM1.png
    Mlis11O.png

I wish there was some way I could hide the camera hud, then I could take pictures of them posing with reshade.

IZjVTlw.png
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Lovely pics and ideas.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Oh I love the idea of using the effects machine great idea @Pamtastic72 be good to use the acting scenes also. I know I'm going to use death scene now and then already >:)

Thanks! I saw @catloverplayer was wanting an ocean background. Well, the small green screen from Get Famous has one, and then I laid the sand floor tiles from the outdoor section in the flooring selection...and tah dah!! A beach scene without weather concerns.

naIg2XJ.png

dSgLT4N.png

PYK5UR4.png

o7GLt8r.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @Pamtastic72 love that 2nd one where she seems to be dancing in the rain.

You just gave me the idea of building a huge photo studio with some of the fake backdrops from GF.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Could anyone tell me how you can freely rotate the camera now while taking pictures? :D
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I use the arrows at the bottom right of my keyboard.
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me how you can freely rotate the camera now while taking pictures? :D

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I use D and A on keyboard.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    @Dianesims @sillyangel0906 thanks! I'll try these asa I've reconnected my PC x
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    @sillyangel0906 the blonde male sim on the second to last photo is adorable! :D

Thank you! He's a favorite of mine :love:
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Having more fun this morning...
    M7VY5wL.png

I think you have to use the tripod to freely rotate also... been trying with just camera shots and not able to do it that way..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    @Pamtastic72 love that 2nd one where she seems to be dancing in the rain.

You just gave me the idea of building a huge photo studio with some of the fake backdrops from GF.

Thank you! That's what I did I built a 2 story studio and punched out the floor on the second level and then I used the 2 green screens from GF. Plus there are all those set pieces like building facades and the ship. Next I'm going to experiment with adding furniture, decor, and plants for some dimension. I am having so much fun with this.

I also saw on Twitter where someone added the make up chairs and the dressing pedestals from GF to their studio and though that was a great idea too!
  • Options
    jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited August 2019
    Thank you all for sharing, there are some really cool pictures in here. Keep them coming! :)

I can't wait to have this pack soon, and other packs that I'm still missing.
  • Options
    olvrbsnolvrbsn Posts: 45 Member
    edited August 2019

Can't wait to make my sim a celebrity model :D
    xWJw8B3.png
    iPJByOU.png

And it was fun to ask townies to be my subject, kinda surprised how they got me some impressive shots!
    bhXnWvX.png
    mYHccQs.png
    LgBIz56.png
    RDXHGxL.png
    Salim would make a great suit model haha

btw The photos here are all beautiful! Haven't tried to take group photos yet, i'll do it soon :)
    Post edited by olvrbsn on
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Things got a little crazy on this shoot. Kristin's skeletal assistant photo-bombed the shot with a floating arm. :D

pR03C1G.png
  • Options
    Does anyone else think that the Moschino shirt is the perfect sleepwear for teens? :sweat_smile: I have a feeling that's all I'm ever gonna use it for :D
    HTUtncH.png
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I had a lot of fun building with the new windows. This retail lot will become my Sim's photo studio, currently she is working out of her home.

KJsEY42.jpg

And this was the most fun assignment my photographer did so far. I think it was named 'Fun & Flirty' or something. I just love how the pictures came out, the backdrops and poses are really amazing.

ncS4QjW.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    I had a lot of fun building with the new windows. This retail lot will become my Sim's photo studio, currently she is working out of her home.

KJsEY42.jpg

And this was the most fun assignment my photographer did so far. I think it was named 'Fun & Flirty' or something. I just love how the pictures came out, the backdrops and poses are really amazing.

ncS4QjW.jpg

Love the idea of using a retail lot as studio, especially with all the sims coming in by default xD nice lot too!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @Netzspannung that is a nice inventive little lot you did there. I like the skylight roof bit and the way you've done the brick room with all the natural light. I assume those are bathroom doors with male/female above?

Is it on the gallery?
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @SimTrippy Thank you! I actually made a household with 'models' and placed them in the save. My Sim made friends with them and now she just invites a few of them over to her house and then picks one of them for the shoot. That way I don't have to redress them much, because I already like their outfits.
    @elanorbreton Thank you! Actually the bathroom (with shower) is on the left and on the right there is a changing room. I hadn't uploaded it, but it might be a useful little lot to others as well, so it is up now. :smile:
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Thanks! I saw @catloverplayer was wanting an ocean background. Well, the small green screen from Get Famous has one, and then I laid the sand floor tiles from the outdoor section in the flooring selection...and tah dah!! A beach scene without weather concerns.

naIg2XJ.png

dSgLT4N.png

PYK5UR4.png

o7GLt8r.png

I had forgot about that. Thanks for the info on effects machine. Where is it in buymode?

Lovin the pictures everyone is posting.
  • Options
    CocoaSimmerCocoaSimmer Posts: 9 New Member
    The photography career has to be my favorite thing about the pack
  • Options
    alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    My first gig: sexy night fashion.

2WPZSPw.jpg

Love this, it's so funny :D
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Great pictures! I'm out of town for a few weeks, so I have not decided yet whether getting this pack or not. But the tripod and poses + those windows are so cool :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options

naIg2XJ.png

dSgLT4N.png

PYK5UR4.png

o7GLt8r.png

I had forgot about that. Thanks for the info on effects machine. Where is it in buymode?

Lovin the pictures everyone is posting.

I found it by word searching special effects I don't remember which category of was in.