Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuffpack Picture Thread

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Twins Thunder & Lightning pose for photos :)
    QtmyVZ1.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Nice pictures everyone. I love the city background. I wish we could have gotten an ocean background though.
    Nice pictures everyone. I love the city background. I wish we could have gotten an ocean background though.

Ditto. I would have liked some holiday themed ones too

Ditto. I would have liked some holiday themed ones too

Oh yeah. I didn't think of that.
    The younger set of twins Day and Storm. Ignore the fact that Storm is a stinky mess. This is our 100 baby family and with so many tots and babies in the household I can never keep them all clean haha.

zwvtEW6.png
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I'm having a blast! :p

zMSrgL3.png
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    My sim hasn't gotten very far on her photography skill, but she is doing pretty well. She has done a little posing herself, and she took the other two pictures.

68948582_1337302686420023_2994665058077769728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQkXinWZUyK7lAq4ghEgTHa7UbWX4h-9PEKmg7HkIV66MgzZGq8WFw9s8RotY3wtFmAEqpVRP35_pRUxfCnlM3oa&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=59927a17dc8a47a3ff2eaf5b67dd4f6d&oe=5DE7D503

Akira was her first guni pig.
    The youngest Bennett's (so far, Mum is pregnant) have aged into tots. So here are River & Brook (alone and also with Day and Storm)

wjJBxl6.png
    As9MYgD.png

Here's mum Tonga alone and with her two sisters Venezuela and Jamaica (they are identical triplets)
    WPgahV1.png
    w2tsY7y.png
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    The outfits in this pack are not for everyone, clearly not for ordinary family Sims.
    Some of them are atrocious no matter what I try with them :tired_face:
    Others mix and match pretty well with other packs and are good for my rebellous teens, celebrities, wannabes, rich show-offs, fashonistas and party animals.
    The Teddy Dress is a sleepwear and nobody can convince me otherwise :D
    8BGQCvD.jpg
    RAi8JQe.jpg
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Took advantage of the new photography features when celebrating Winterfest and started to create a couples' family tree

08-14-19-11-10-02-AM.png
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    Took advantage of the new photography features when celebrating Winterfest and started to create a couples' family tree

08-14-19-11-10-02-AM.png

Did you place 2 markers in front of the tree?
  • Abc12Abc12 Posts: 11 New Member
    Nice pictures! I was wondering if this stuff pack is worth it?
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

08-14-19-11-10-02-AM.png

Did you place 2 markers in front of the tree?

No, I wanted to try first just by doing "take picture of..." and selecting the sims to see if it worked. It took a while for them to come but it worked just fine :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm playing with my Stardew sim Haley. She wasn't my favorite character but now that I got her a hobby/career she's a lot more fun to play. Being able to see them use the tripod is very immersive for me.
    Here's some of Haley using the tripod... and some shots she took.
    lwo0TNl.png
    qNQT3BT.png
    7mkFYz1.png
    lFHi2XE.png
    zFat9y7.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited August 2019
    For a ficticious magazine cover Im lazily working on. Katy Gooney is the new "SHE'S GOT IT" cover model for the popular teen fashion magazine "My Myshuno". Her "best friend" (I use that term loosely here) Adrienne Landgraab is not happy that her "homely" friend is on the cover, instead of her. I dont care for the ingame poses provided, BUT LUCKILY, I have plenty of lookbook cc poses to use instead! <3
    mKNIqCU.png

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited August 2019
    You guys sold me. Especially the curved windows I'm going to buy this right now B)
    And thankyou @Melmack
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    @Morkovka I love the use of the teddy bear dress as a nightshirt! Trouble is, now I can only see it as sleepwear :D
  • teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member

I am having so much fun with creating photo shoots!

I've done an assignment to create a pool ad:
    FMK5464.png

and one that just wanted me to play with light:
    6Kk4GW9.png
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    This thread makes me so happy! Love the photos everyone :) Thanks for the wholesome, positive thread :heart:
  • KatandCeeKatandCee Posts: 5 New Member
    Aw so many great pics hope to share some here soon!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Looking snazzy, old lady Pizzaz!
    yyZ95NS.png

Although it may just be that Dot is such an adorable little dog :sweat_smile:
    zXHQWKT.png

Also love taking pics of kids, it's just more fun and great to complete the family photo wall
    jijF192.png