Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuffpack Picture Thread

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited August 2019
    Just curious about something. I have the pack but haven't had the chance to play the game for awhile. I'm wondering if our Sim actors/celebrites can have a photo shoot to add to their profolio for acting gigs or modeling gigs? Photos and celebs always go together.
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Oh I love the idea of using the effects machine great idea @Pamtastic72 be good to use the acting scenes also. I know I'm going to use death scene now and then already >:)

Thanks! I saw @catloverplayer was wanting an ocean background. Well, the small green screen from Get Famous has one, and then I laid the sand floor tiles from the outdoor section in the flooring selection...and tah dah!! A beach scene without weather concerns.

naIg2XJ.png

dSgLT4N.png

PYK5UR4.png

o7GLt8r.png

I had forgot about that. Thanks for the info on effects machine. Where is it in buymode?

Lovin the pictures everyone is posting.

I found it by word searching special effects I don't remember which category of was in.

You can also click on packs and then click on all. Everything in that pack will show up.
  • Options
    Nice pictures everyone. I love the city background. I wish we could have gotten an ocean background though.

Ditto. I would have liked some holiday themed ones too

Interesting idea! Can we create our own backgrounds using Seasons, maybe?
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

All of these pictures have inspired me to start remodeling some of my apartments and builds. I love this pack because of the build items and photography--new poses--yeah. My Sims just loves taking her camera and tripod everywhere. How can you not love this pack. <3

@alanmichael1 love the loft. @poisonedsodapop love the portion of the studio build. @Iceyj too funny. @sillyangel0906 so in love with the guy; his look to me is unique and I love the poses.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Y'all have me so tempted to order this pack sooner than I planned. All the photos are amazing.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    This is a great thread highlighting Moschino SP. I have not bought the pack yet but do plan on it because I like the windows, some of the furniture, hair styles, I think this pack is very useful whether a simmer is into story telling or just having fun with the game.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I just love the picture frames your photos are awesome.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I am curious how big are your screenshot folders? I am wondering about the affect it will have on the game later on.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I am curious how big are your screenshot folders? I am wondering about the affect it will have on the game later on.

I don't think having lots of screenshots will have any affect the game at all really, since they are just PNG files that get stored on your computers hard drive.

If you'd rather not have a large screenshot folder though, you could just cut and paste the contents of that folder and place them into a different one? :)
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

My Sim needed to do a swimwear shoot and the model that showed up when she put out the call was Jacques Villareal. Very skeptical at first but he ended up being fantastic! Probably my favorite shoot to date and she'd done quite a few.

He originally had on that tiny speedo. LOL I styled him a bit differently.

6O8dido.png

qCAuU0w.png

H3MQ66q.png

0BT1aoi.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited August 2019
    keekee53 wrote: »

I don't think having lots of screenshots will have any affect the game at all really, since they are just PNG files that get stored on your computers hard drive.

If you'd rather not have a large screenshot folder though, you could just cut and paste the contents of that folder and place them into a different one? :)

It does have an affect in the game, because when you click the picture manager, it can take a long time to load pictures. And scrolling through them can lag like crazy if you have a lot. I have to clean my folder out every now and then.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    It does have an affect in the game, because when you click the picture manager, it can take a long time to load pictures. And scrolling through them can lag like crazy if you have a lot. I have to clean my folder out every now and then.

Can't say I've ever had this problem, and I take a lot of screenshots. I guess it's different for everyone but as I suggested, they can always be cut and pasted into a different folder if it is causing issues.

Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    For these shots I used the green screen from Get Famous. My photography skills need some work, but practicing with this pack will be fun.

BegAaVT.png

t1zfWOR.png

D8k9IhF.png

OM3Nsjb.png

That's such fantastic idea! Beautiful.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited August 2019
    treece01 wrote: »
    For these shots I used the green screen from Get Famous. My photography skills need some work, but practicing with this pack will be fun.

BegAaVT.png

t1zfWOR.png

D8k9IhF.png

OM3Nsjb.png

That's such fantastic idea! Beautiful.

Thanks, I am having a great time experimenting, photography in this game is finally fun!