Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which EP Did You Get First?

Which Sims 4 Expansion Pack did you get first? Whether it was given to you or you bought it. And this poll is JUST Expansions, no Game or Stuff Packs.
funny-gifs20.gif

Which EP Did You Get First? 124 votes

Get to Work
59%
BluegayleJeanGalacticGalLaBlue0314DoubleSJosseaprilrosesims2freak737MartinvlisamwittPlayerSinger2010SommoreButtaWritin_RegAlrynnIsb917SimburianJnyxluthienrisingloubyloulouKaeChan2089Lustianicia 74 votes
Get Together
11%
DoloresGreytexxx78ImSandsGannet The SeabirdmusteniSimTrippyCupidpoltergeistladynightPeppermixEvie0602joyofliving37Becka28Ellupelluellu 14 votes
City Living
14%
icmnfrshKita5399KhrisstyneLissyK9Felicity1169Evilyn_1007ItsJanierMondayChelsPlaySimsListentoToppDoggRavenSpitSeklein112katrinasforestLquinnRouensimsAlexcielamber_ilumireiamoz96 18 votes
Cats and Dogs
8%
Akl500PRedShoe7TodilooDrakosPreCiiousMaddieplaysgamesSimmyFroggyihaveaplaniswearBandakL33tP33tNW_000key 11 votes
Seasons
4%
OtakuDAlphaFFrogCaleSimsAddie_387petewentosNylalia 6 votes
Get Famous
0%
nerdfashion 1 vote
Island Living
0%

Comments

• Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Get to Work
    I've got them all on release.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    City Living
    I bought a bundle with City Living about a week before I bought a bundle with Cats and Dogs.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Get Together
    I didn't start playing until a bit after GT release, and it was my first EP.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited August 2019
    Get to Work
    I bought the game on sale a few months before City Living came out with Get to Work and Dine Out. And then shortly after City Living came out there was another sale so I purchased both City Living and Get Together.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Get to Work
    in release order but don't have get famous yet

though looking at it now i really could have skipped gtw since i hardly use it other than cas & b/b
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    City Living
    wow, meant to select Get Together :#
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I can't vote in the poll because I got the base game along with all the expansion packs that were out by then (Get To Work, Get Together, City Living) on sale in early 2017 when I switched from TS2 to TS4. The first and only one I bought at full price, if that counts, was Seasons a few days after its release.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    City Living
    Almost doesn’t count as I bought Get to Work and Get together the next day.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    Cats and Dogs was on a really good sale when I got it (as were the other ones I have) and it was high up on my wishlist when I found the sale.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Get to Work
    It was the first one. And I don’t regret getting it either. Despite all the criticism that it gets it’s still one of my favourite EPs.
  • Options
    simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    Get to Work
    I bought get to work then I stopped playing for a bit then started once get together came so get to work is the first EP I bought but get together is the first EP I played with
  • Options
    jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Other

I got Get to Work and Get Together at the same time.
  • Options
    joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    Get Together
    I actually bought Get Together and City Living on the same day.
  • Options
    SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    Get to Work
    I got it when it came on.
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    City Living
    City Living I think.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Get to Work
    I don't remember if I got GtW, GT or CL first, as I bought a lot of packs (GP's and SP's too, taking advantage of sales as well) 2 years ago when I started playing. Most likely GtW, because active careers sounded interesting.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Get to Work
    Get To Work. Not on launch though, CL and GT were also already out by the time I bought TS4. But GTW went on sale for $17 at Target shortly after, so that’s the first one I got.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Get to Work
    I got GTW when it first came out. I'm still finding out from the forum what I missed finding out when I bought it, particularly in the Science career. I think I am going to put my photographer's studio in the empty lot and give the whole of Magnolia Promenade a makeover. Maxis has favorited a couple of studios on the Gallery now so I might try one of those.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Get to Work
    I was here around the time the game came out. So Get to Work it was.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Get to Work
    I've gotten them as they came out :)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    I moved on from Sims 3 in late 2017 so I started 4 with a cats and dogs bundle. There was a sale on so it wasn't a week before I also bought another bundle with Get Together.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Get Together
    .. and Dine Out with same sale deal. My husband asked what I would like and after looking over all of them I decided for my playstyle clubs and restaurants were what suited the best. Will buy maybe CL with spa thing and either one of the holiday destinations for christmas. Maybe..
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    City Living
    I am on console and it was the first one out.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Get Together
    I'm relatively sure it was Get Together since I didn't get TS4 at launch. I'm not 100% sure though, but like 70% :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Get to Work
    I have purchased them upon their release. There are only two pack, thus far, that I have ignored. Vampires (just not my scene) and My First Pet. I have all of the rest. Even though IL is a disappointment, I do enjoy many of the items from that pack.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/