Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack Giveaway

Comments

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I took the What Brand Are You? Quiz and surprise, surprise xD

You got: Moschino
    You are everything all the time, plain and simple. You're erratic, very often forgetting to plan and think rationally. You may be a bit of a quick fuse, always ready to go off or make your case known. However, you do whatever TF you want, and you dare someone to tell you otherwise.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Thanks fot the opportunity!

I got Dolce & Gabbana
    Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so plum cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I took both just cause!

Quiz one, who's your leading lady style, I got Danaerys Targaryen, which is pretty funny cause she's my fav character in the books! "You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection."

Quiz two, what fashion brand are you based on, I got Gucci! "You are the cool, artfully hipster one in your friend group. You don't care about labels or genres — you care only about youth and self-expression. Consistently well-rounded with a vast knowledge of worldly affairs, you are the future leader of the rebellious and militant. Nobody will silence your epic glory."
  • Options
    ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    I got Gucci!

You are the cool, artfully hipster one in your friend group. You don't care about labels or genres — you care only about youth and self-expression. Consistently well-rounded with a vast knowledge of worldly affairs, you are the future leader of the rebellious and militant. Nobody will silence your epic glory.

This describes me pretty well!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hmm... @simgirl1010 I feel like the end date should have been announced by now as we've known the packs release date for days. Not trying to be rude or anything, just a reminder that we don't know when this will end.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Hmm... @simgirl1010 I feel like the end date should have been announced by now as we've known the packs release date for days. Not trying to be rude or anything, just a reminder that we don't know when this will end.

Thanks for the reminder. Info has been updated. 🙂
  • Options
    RaindropsyRaindropsy Posts: 2 New Member
    You got: Dior
    You're never over-the-top, but you're always on the cutting edge of whatever you're into. You are the best of both worlds — patient for the things you want but also bold enough to chart your own course. Many try to copy you, but very few succeed.

I'm pretty happy with this result! :p
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Thanks!

You got: Chanel
    You're bougie AF and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I got Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana, because I had to try it again :D

Thank you so much for the giveaway! <3
  • Options
    mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway. The quiz was fun. :smiley:

You got: Louis Vuitton
    You are the one everyone knows and understands. You're not boring, but you know what works and doesn't work for you. Your showmanship comes from simply being yourself — you're not for putting on airs or pretending to be someone you're not. Sometimes you have a tendency to fall into the background, especially amongst trendier, feistier people. However, you always come back in style, and those that truly love you will always love you.
  • Options
    BrocNoodleBrocNoodle Posts: 28 Member
    Funny, I'm a guy but I'll just run with this one. LOL

Jessica Day

We're going to say it — you're a-dork-able! You may not be on the cutting edge of fashion, but you know how to make a nostalgic look thoroughly modern. We don't know if it's your slightly oversize glasses or printed party dresses that would make Lucy Ricardo jealous, but you know how to make people fall in love with your retro flair instantaneously.
  • Options
    _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway
    I got this the quiz was spot on:
    DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.

Source: HBO
  • Options
    ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    Too fun, thank you.

You got: Gucci
    You are the cool, artfully hipster one in your friend group. You don't care about labels or genres — you care only about youth and self-expression. Consistently well-rounded with a vast knowledge of worldly affairs, you are the future leader of the rebellious and militant. Nobody will silence your epic glory.

GLORIA PRITCHETT
    Chances are all eyes are on you the moment you walk into a room — and not just because of your ebullient personality. Spicy, sexy, and feisty, you're not afraid to show off your body and rock bold color or a loud print. You also have a penchant for accessories, almost never being seen in anything other than heels.
    VbXPSzu.png
  • Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    I got Dolce & Gabbana. Thank you for doing these!
  • Options
    CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    You got:

OLIVIA POPE
    You're a power dresser and a trailblazer (and not just because you have a fierce collection of outerwear). While you may favor the finer things in life (ahem, like a bag collection that will make us cry), you know what works for you and that your wardrobe will last you for years to come.
  • Options
    ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    You are the one everyone knows and understands. You're not boring, but you know what works and doesn't work for you. Your showmanship comes from simply being yourself — you're not for putting on airs or pretending to be someone you're not. Sometimes you have a tendency to fall into the background, especially amongst trendier, feistier people. However, you always come back in style, and those that truly love you will always love you.

Thank you.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Thanks @simgirl1010 - You always are so giving. <3

Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Giveaway has ended. I'll be back later to announce the winners. :)
  • Options
    PixellamaPixellama Posts: 31 Member
    You are everything all the time, plain and simple. You're erratic, very often forgetting to plan and think rationally. You may be a bit of a quick fuse, always ready to go off or make your case known. However, you do whatever TF you want, and you dare someone to tell you otherwise.
  • Options
    SimsLlina wrote: »

Hi @SimsLlina,
    This giveaway was for forum members only. Here is a thread that explains how to become a full member.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

My next giveaway will be for the Realm of Magic GP. Probably releasing before October, so hope to see you there. :)
  • Options
    The winners of the Moschino pack are @storyy and @crysk. :) Please PM me to receive your code.

Thanks everyone who entered and keep an eye out for my Realm of Magic GP giveaway.
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! And a big thank you to @simgirl1010 for the giveaway. :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Congrats to the winners! Thanks @simgirl1010 !!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Congrats to both!
  • Options
    CBlissCBliss Posts: 4 New Member
    Gloria Pritchett and Chanel.