Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking dun dun dunnn lol I can't wait to see I'm just dying to see if they'll cut eachother off or if they really bonded working and depending on each other. if so maybe J will learn not to be so insecure when Raj isn't around.
    @SiliClone I love the goth wedding they make such a cute couple.
    @Tixyen that is so sad but at least they are stronger together and don't have to suffer alone.

Been absent missing some updates busy at work usually tired so yeah but I was looking over the patch...and you know what that means temp test family.
    5pFK7uC.png
    I didn't care it wasn't there but I love that its her....photos on the table.
    KLSd5xy.png
    OhBpYf1.png
    I need to test my mods...as soon as no random flirting is out of sight this happens...Baako is being impossible and flirting with him like his wife didn't just go to the bathroom, and while his family is off screen to the right. Shame on you lol.
    mAMCBY3.png
    You could say they were honoring her...so photo there too, I noticed they stopped eating like how tots sometimes do...and even then no one came to steal food..hazzah. Also..her man looks guilty.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    I fear I may have plummed up really bad. I forgot to take the mods out for update and after updating, I accidentally saved with mods disabled. I went back to an earlier save, but it is still a broken mess. Repairing game at the moment, hopefully it will help

Update at 1.40 AM
    Looks like it is a broken mod at work, since everything was fine without mods (other than that I almost accidentally killed Sergio Romero, because he happened to be outdoors during a heatwave when I loaded him, but I didn't save, so it never happened). Sadly, I have no idea which one it might be and I am no closer to the answer after deleting some and updating some more. As mods are crucial in my main save, I will be staying away from it until I find the problem.
    A tiny spoiler until then: Catarina may have gotten more than she was bargaining for.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,460 Member
    Now that most of her only friends are aged up, Isabelle had no one to play with, so her mother forced her to practice her violin skill. Her mother holds high standards for Isabelle, so she tries to make her proud...though it is quite rare.FpoOrXN.jpg
    N1QPpUp.jpgMostly she gets along with her father...though due to his busy life as a politician, he isn't always around to tell his wife to go on easy on Isabelle.jrTRgjF.jpgCqzaWsK.jpg
    When her father received a promotion, the family moved to Newcrest, though he began working early, and much to Isabelle's displeasure, her mother would wake her up to practice violin.j4kkpUF.jpgShe was hoping her birthday would arrive already so she could go back to socializing with her friends, her mother told her they were much older for her to be with them.Kzwkjls.jpg
    The day finally arrived when it was her birthday, and she had to admit, she would miss playing the violin as she had grown fond of it, so she played one last time.53xo0fM.jpgAfter, she blew her cakeKp7Xbs0.jpg
    Now that she was a teen, her father decided to give her the woohoo talk, but she didn't really want to hear it.ikcrswa.jpg
    To celebrate her birthday, she invited the club out to do some karaoke in San Myshuno.kHdJaNb.jpg
    Christopher couldn't help but compliment her appearance.aJLmxhB.jpgHe kept trying to get her to sing, but she was shy and preferred Daniel to keep singing.Ypz3jYh.jpg
    When she got home, her mother surprised her with a new adult sized violin, and she was honestly happy to play again.Z5rytx7.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,460 Member
    Days later they all went out eatgrUMhCs.jpg
    She congratulated Christopher on the job he got, while Adrian joked he's merely a little stock boy.NCknJox.jpg
    Christopher again complimented her on her looks, it seems he has a crush on her.FADIaqa.jpg
    When Daniel and Adrian went to the restroom, Christopher took the opportunity to make a flirtatious joke, and was happy she laughed.8jDVCrB.jpgWhen they arrived back, and the food too, they acted normalvFlF4it.jpg
    Everything was going great.ddqlWU3.jpg
    Isabelle told them how she played violin and maybe might practice towards becoming a professional musician. GLm6wBC.jpg
    Adrian was so distracted by her, he didn't touch his food.vQxaeDl.jpg
    When Christopher went away to take a phone call, Adrian told her, he believe she could do it, and even told her some jokes that really got her laughing.Wg4Bwhe.jpgAt the end, Christopher and Daniel had to head back home, as Christopher was about to go work and Daniel to do some homework.Adrian stayed behind to talk with Isabelle, and she kept him company as he finally started to eat his meal.yXCuVmt.jpgDjApGQA.jpg
    Days later while at school, Isabelle received a text from Adrian to cut class and go out, and well Isabelle decided to have some fun.Adrian took her to a wedding venue :o I was surprised of all places to go, he chose a wedding venue. They did have some fun thoughOm3QoVF.jpgHe worked up some courage and kissed her, she didn't seem to mindCWTKCzZ.jpg
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited August 2019
    This update is going to be a little more lewd as it relates right to the characters in the Matthews family. I hope it isn't too far out of bounds, please let me know if it is and i'll adjust the comment and or remove pictures. For added precaution i added a spoiler tag around the two pictures, at least they are hidden.

Wb71TgK.png

Sandra has an interesting visitor around the house these days. Her grandfather died on the lot a while ago before the wedding, how he died is that he was out exercising as he was in the process of visiting the household, but when he returned he did another type of exercise with a computer and +18 pictures of women, and collapsed from the excitement that his old bones couldn't take any longer, he died naked and alone of the floor in the household at the time when all the family members were asleep. He returned as a ghost not long after and proceeded to Brandy and Wesley's room where he did something filthy. It suits his character though, because when he was younger he was very energised for Geraldine Rockenbower, who he had an affair with and later Alice, his wife. He had a real passion for fun and enjoyment.

These days Jason Matthews is just moping floors or causing problems with plumbing as well as eating food somehow :tongue:.

Introduction:
    UqzjxXq.png
    Jeri Matthews
    Trophy Wife
    - Romantic
    - Snob
    - Materialistic

Jeri was born to Roger and Geraldine Rockenbower and the only child of that family, officially. Jeri always had a strong sense of self value and worth about her, her self-confidence has always been super high, but not to the point of arrogance. Jeri developed into one of the most typical of the upper crust snobs. Dismissive, dislikes anyone telling her what to do, thinks and acts as she likes, even with her own set of moral values and codes which many others find repugnant.

When Jeri became a teenager, she learned to free herself from her inhibitions that always kept others in check, but in the process the expected happened. Bruce was a bartender at a high end resturaunt, he took money out his own purse to give Jeri a discount on an expensive drink, because the moment he saw her in tight yellow dress leaving not much to the imagination, he really wanted to get to know her and despite Jeri dismissing Bruce out of hand on the first attempt, later that day she came back and apologised for her rude behaviour and they struck up a good channel of communication. Within 3 days they had woowho and that is how Sandra came into the picture, well before any relationship or marriage even formed between them.

Over the next 10 months, Jeri and Bruce managed to build a great relationship and Bruce popped the question, days before Sandra came into the world and Jeri accepted, happily. They married hours before Jeri went into labour.

Jeri's behaviour hasn't changed over the years, she loves to look down on people still, and not having one care in the world for what others think of her wearing little to nothing at all or what she does with other matters.
    NxPtojg.png

Jeri arrived at the household a lot sooner than i was even expecting and trouble is just waiting to find her in that outfit...
    yWxgG2v.png

... Sandra was really in a bad mood with what her mother was wearing and figuratively dressed her mother down. Did Jeri get the message and wear something less revealing? It seems very unlikely as Sandra is well aware but tries anyway.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Becka28 It is in indoor kitchen - a small one - but indoors none the less.

@Jase Thanks - I don't really play Oasis Springs too much but it's never too late.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Burkett's grew by one as Victoria gave birth to yet another daughter named Brooklyn! The count is four daughters and one son. Only one child is adopted. The rest are biological.
    Birth order:
    Mason
    Taryn(adopted)
    Laila(Twin 1)
    Chloe(Twin 2)
    Brooklyn
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    Zion and Avery got back home from their honeymoon but Zion noticed Avery acting a bit odd when after the trip.

Zion: "Hey, whats been going on with you? You've been acting weird since we've got back.
    08-06-19-8-51-54-PM.png

Avery:" "Well, I have some news... and promise me you won't freak out..."
    08-06-19-8-56-35-PM.png

Avery: I'm pregnant!
    08-06-19-8-58-22-PM.png

Seemingly in shock from the news, Zion stood perfectly still, while he and Avery stared at each other in silence for a few moments.

Zion: "Pregnant? Like with a baby?
    Avery:"That's what pregnant means..."

08-06-19-8-54-11-PM.png
    08-06-19-8-54-01-PM.png

Suddenly Zion snapped out of his shock and was overcome with joy.

Zion: "WOW OH MY GOD YESSSSSS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER"
    08-06-19-8-59-43-PM.png

It was very long afterwards, that Avery started showing a little bit and Zion could not be anymore excited :)
    08-07-19-3-13-10-AM.png

Avery's mom Sabrina seemed really happy about the news too :)
    08-07-19-5-39-53-PM.png
    08-07-19-5-40-31-PM.png

Avery, Zion and Sabrina all went out to get some dinner to celebrate
    08-07-19-5-58-02-PM.png

After ordering, Avery started to get a 'little' impatient despite only ordering about 20 seconds ago. Her pregnancy was kind of messing with her emotions lol
    08-07-19-6-02-37-PM.png
    08-07-19-6-02-25-PM.png

On top of this, the paparazzi we're bugging her and Zion the entire night and eventually she got fed up.
    08-07-19-6-09-37-PM.png

Thats when she decided to use her sim ray to freeze everyone in the restaurant before storming out
    08-07-19-6-14-44-PM.png
    08-07-19-6-14-05-PM.png

Zion knew it was safer to not get in Avery's way when shes angry
    08-07-19-5-58-57-PM.png

And the waiter clearly wasn't getting paid enough to deal with all of this and kinda just stood there doing nothing
    08-07-19-5-58-50-PM.png

A few months later, Avery's belly really started to get big!
    08-07-19-6-34-45-PM.png

Knowing that the baby would be born soon, the couple decided to go back to Sulani for a few days to relax.
    08-07-19-6-51-49-PM.png
    08-07-19-7-17-39-PM.png
    08-07-19-7-27-51-PM.png
    08-07-19-7-28-06-PM.png
    08-07-19-6-44-41-PM.png

Avery still looks fashionable even while pregnant <3
    08-07-19-7-30-44-PM.png

Finally it was time to have the baby! Avery looked super excited while Zion looked like he was about to pee himself

08-08-19-1-26-22-AM.png
    08-08-19-1-26-29-AM.png

Avery was calm and collected the whole way through but Zion was still freaking out
    08-08-19-1-28-28-AM.png
    08-08-19-1-30-28-AM.png
    08-08-19-1-29-09-AM.png

They ended up with a daughter and named her Talia :smiley:
    08-08-19-1-31-05-AM.png
    08-08-19-1-37-33-AM.png

Kappa was really happy to meet the baby <3
    08-08-19-2-07-48-AM.png

Avery decided to paint a picture of Talia to give to her when she's older <3
    08-08-19-2-20-47-AM.png

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Oh my gosh! So much has happened in the posts today! I've been AWOL due to work and sickness but here goes. Please bear with me because I'm typing as I read the posts:)

@AlwaysAsking This is like my 3rd or fourth time around with the Strangerville mystery. I'm enjoying reading your story so far! Everybody has such a unique take on it:)

@DoloresGrey
    I'm referring to your conversation with AlwaysAsking about English phrasing and grammer. I had no idea it wasn't your first language! Your grammer and phrasing are very good. Don't worry about that. However, definitely ask if you want more input on learning new phrases. That's the best way to learn a language anyway!! I've been trying to learn spanish again, and I have several coworkers who are ESL (English as Second Language) and are definitely quick to correct or teach me new phrases and words. Its been very helpful. Its really interesting to learn the phrases of other languages in my opinion. I just learned about ananas meaning pineapples!

@Morkovka
    I cannot wait to see the adventures of Urs and Jimmy in Granite Falls. That's gonna be awesome. What do you think of the Moschino pack? I always wait a bit before buying and only when they are on sale. I have all the expansion and game packs except my first pets and luxury party. I wasn't very interested in those.

@Becka28
    I'm considering setting the risky woohoo off because it has gotten my sims in trouble before! But than again, it does make for more realistic gameplay and can shake things up a bit. I was very excited about this baby because I think Griffin and Agnes may make cute babies. It looks like your has too! So many toddlers!!! I agree with you on Billboard guy if he like's babies and pets, he's a keeper! I saw about Great Uncle Bu Wei and Waffles!!! No!!! I am glad that Bondi was able to spare him a few more days. Bu Wei sounds like a doll. He's adorable.

...Ok saw your second post, I saw Bu Wei was back as a ghost. YAY! At least she will be able to hang out with him some more. And the babies are adorable

@Hoverael
    I'm so sorry to hear about another death in the family! I hate tragedy in the Sims families sometimes. I had a fun gameplay earlier and was planning something cute and sweet today but I had a major tragedy that totally derailed my plans. It sucks

@SiliClone Making a mod? That is so cool! How do you go about learning how to make those? I have been very curious. CC is cool but I love mods. They make gameplay very interesting!
    That was such a cool wedding! I'm glad Cass and Caleb are married!!

@Smellincoffee
    Poor Sydney!! That must have been a shocker to find out he had a teenager and an elder girlfriend! Rip Van Winkle vibes there lol

@HillyBeth Liam and Victoria are going to have their hands full with such a large family! It sounds like its going to be fun to play:)

@Tixyen
    Poor Dec and Aubree! To lose both parents is awful

@Karababy52
    I love Eddy Spaghetti! and his stuffed buddy Meatballs :) That look Ma no hands trick had me in stitches lol!! He'll be fun guy to play

@Jase Noah and Kat are going to make such a cute a couple! Hopefully she will say yes!!

@O-meezy Congratulations to Zion and Avery!

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @sarabeth2984 yeah....
    qDKfscn.png
    pm78LHr.png
    O2G5ELO.png
    I'm just... messing around to see what works honestly...
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited August 2019
    @O-meezy Oh, something tells me you're going to have fun with Zion's adventures in fatherhood.

@Hoverael That's... one way to dress to visit your daughter, I guess... :) Thanks for the formal introductions to some of your sims!

@AlwaysAsking I'm not super uptight about the aging thing. I have rules for how many potions of youth they take and when because I like to keep the branches of the family lined up together in general. If I forget one, I'll have them drink the potion late and age them up manually later to get them back in sync. For most of my sims that means aging them up when their twin ages. :)
    When the premades marry in, I give them potions of youth and/or age them up manually to get their age lined up with their spouse's the way I want. And I'm keeping Siobhan about ten years older than Morgan because she has been with Gerardo since Morgan's husband was a child, so that's the age difference I chose for them.
    I'm guessing in my scenario Oasis Springs and Brindleton Bay are about an hour apart. So it might be easier to transport the bar.
    Alternatively, the worlds could all be individual biodomes on a space station and therefore all right next to each other with completely different weather. I think I'll go with that explanation in my new story save.

Y'all are super productive lately. I haven't even been playing much. I'm not keeping up at all. I'll try to get back to any other mentions this weekend and do some more commenting.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Well awesomes out as I'm clearly out of sync lol, so I tossed everything back in and decided to play in the test save everything appears to be going smoothly so don't be too bothered by this detour it's temporary.

@O-meezy They are too funny I love how she dealt with annoyances in the restaurant, that simray may come in handy if anyone crosses her precious little girl ha.

So as we were also given Cordelia's house today I used her household for proper testing...so you know that means I'm ignoring whatever may be official cause yeah ha.
    AzBhYI4l.png
    Princess Cordelia ignores Matilda and Chaz as they warn her to stay close, she's tired..they are all tired after the long trip after coming from their home to this...place. Her guards, butler even the cook have been there her entire life more so than her parents. They simply weren't servants to her this was family she didn't want anything to happen to them but she also grew tired of the over protection that came from their bond. While they slept after assuming she was also deep asleep, she was ready to look around.
    GvMnsxGl.png
    No matter what they might think, she was no princess here, she didn't know if that was exciting or terrifying.
    W2XkQ14.png
    Dyb4tsU.png
    Just a close up of a couple of those pics I like ha.
    zBlGl9Wl.png
    There wasn't much no, it was such a small town but that was for the best, some small towns bustling with life...worse so filled with people that knew all their neighbors..this one seemed a chance for them all to live in peace once again. She could still appreciate the little bit of entertainment it had to offer.
    dspz6Bkl.png
    Ever curious about the figures they seemed to remember here, at ease as she blended into the small crowd easily, it was late when she pulled away from the club after being approached by a few friendly faces that finally seemed to welcome her. feeling the drain the more she relaxed she could only say she hoped to see them all again.
    KhC1af8l.png
    Pulling herself free from the warm comfort knowing someone would come after her, she bumped into him..whoever he was she felt she had seen him before, though he didn't leave much room for questioning.

"You look.... a little lost turtledove."

"Wh..."

He approached her in a moment keeping her still with a gaze.
    xax8IABl.png
    "Let's not muddy up the night with mindless words dear." he said softly, she didn't really hear him, or feel the fangs that followed.
    uJeiQ2ul.png
    9GBKhLtl.png
    Delighted by the unknown beauty's blood Vlad hardly noticed he had company.

"Vlad honestly we're supposed to keep a low profile....don't want to scare away more of the townspeople do you?"

'Mind your business.' he snapped telepathically.

Caleb rolled his eyes, Vlad was his senior but in his years he'd grown stubborn, bitter, nearly impossible and even more so...careless. It didn't matter who he attracted or scared away, Caleb often wondered while keeping any eye on him if they were really even friends. Perhaps he was just a touch more stubborn than Vlad was.

"Jusy hurry up the bar is closing soon..."
    6NQilm5l.png
    He turned finally hearing the woman dropping in a heap.

"Vlad..."

"Don't bother me Caleb...I'll eat however I please."

He rolled his eyes again as Vlad just examined her she had surpassed his old love in beauty he wondered if he really let her go because he could think that or if her blood was just making him think more...highly of her than he should. It seemed that good.

"Vlad."

He sighed.

"I'm not going to leave her there, I saw her move in...I'll get her home."

Caleb was surprised but nodded the less they make themselves known the more there is to go around, he wasn't completely heartless but everyone had to survive and this was just their way. He'd still protect everyone whether he knew them or not from Vlad, they didn't need enough blood to kill any of the sims after all.

Such is life, right?

MMkay see you.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Well I have been playing the Strangerville Mystery and have been having a great time!!

For a recap, Griffin Morecombe, a scientist vampire from Windenberg, was visiting his youngest half-brother for a few weeks (and who is alien too lol), Vincent Fontenot,
    ClI7zcD.png in the military and lives in a pokey little house in Strangerville.

Griffin goes on a casual date his brother set him up with and it got really weird.
    His date:
    HcheQET.png

Midnight rolls around and she gets a little "twitchy"
    6FUCWvi.png

Griffin and Vincent decide to solve the Strangerville mystery!

The next day, after work, Griffin stocks up on plasma packs and decides to hit the town to dig a little a deeper into this mystery. He wanders into the 8-Bells Bar and starts talking with the locals.
    i1cjsQ9.png
    He finds out there is a secret science lab set up in the crater that suffered from a lab accident several weeks ago. Men in Black (I call their covert operators) have been seen in town as well as increased military and scientists. The bartender refers him to some nut job running a Curio stall a few blocks a way

d4kMRWD.png
    "Why do you have a colander on your head?"

Griffin meets Erwin and opens up a conversation with him. It takes a while. Erwin starts rambling on about the existence of aliens and their presence on the planet and their ulterior motives (Griff thinks this is hilarious, apparently Erwin hasn't met Vinny who is more interested in sports) but eventually gets around to telling him about a hole in the fence you can get through into the lab. Griffin buy some knickknacks and with a nod and a wink, Erwin hands him a small pack. Griffin gets home and opens up the pack, its small sets of surveillance equipment! Its about 10:30 pm at this point, Griffin gathers up his brother and they head to the crater. Grab some coffee Vinny and lets go!!
    fEcI6Ot.png
    That's a really big hole in the fence
    U3UwEzv.png
    They infiltrate the facilities

They poke around a bit. The place is a total mess
    OlRwutJ.png

Griffin tried to open the door with his vampiric powers, but it didn't work. He's gonna need a key card. Darn
    aSPZRto.png
    dLqNYnc.png

They decide to gather some intel on the place. Vincent has got some mean programming skills so he starts hacking computers, while Griffin rummages through the many many piles of files.
    tzZd2hC.png

What a weird plant
    p1gsw4u.png

The Next Day:
    Vinny heads off to work while Griff calls in "sick." The town mayor and a few neighbors show up with some foul fruitcake. They are mumbling and twitching.
    XRRwmGK.png

Mayor Ted plants something in the backyard
    91yBlZV.png

Griffin gets the bright idea to bug a few of the visitors
    2uWbfTB.png
    He was quite pleased with himself
    wDWosDt.png

A few hours later, some agents wearing intimidating black suits show up, barge in and take the fridge! 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    EqOX8iE.png
    1wGEUei.png
    They left a note about signs of infection in people's refrigerators?
    oRCxHWj.png

Vincent had told him about an old man he met at 8 Bells living in the remains of a downed airplane outside of town.
    DrU74v4.png
    Griff decides to check it out.
    qpSpsX2.png
    He meets the old air pilot (I forget his name). The guy explains that he was flying his old renovated plane several years ago when he claims he was hit by a ufo. Both went down. The remains of the ufo disappeared by the next morning. He set up a bunker in the remains of the plane and had been gathering some interesting info about the lab in the crater. Griff asks if he could trade information. The old man said no.
    Griff decided to do something drastic.
    Griff mesmorized the old man, set him up comfortably and using his vampiric powers he had mastered over the years, opened door to the bunker.
    UEKQcw0.png?1
    Griff climbs down the stairs
    7HhiT2r.png
    Gross
    XerOLKM.png
    Griffin finds what he's looking for

The next day after work. Two gentleman show up at the door
    QiTiZXn.png

Bjorn Bjergsen, a covert secret agent and Clint Fontenot, an astronaut (ya'll probably have forgotten about him, its been a really long time since I posted about Clint).

Their backstories:
    Bjorn was formerly working as a spy when he was reassigned to covert operations. He has had a very successful career. He was recently assigned to the Strangerville case. His superiors are concerned that there is a conspiracy going on within their own ranks. Bjorn is essentially a counteragent.

Clint Fontenot was formerly Senior Pollination Technician #3 (he is actually my game's senior pollination technician, I have MCC set to females getting pregnant when abducted and the tech's gender set to male. one of my sim's was abducted by aliens, she had a son. When the boy aged to child, Clint showed up in his relationship list so I had the child call him to come over and hang out. He did! Clint and Rachel (the abductee) fell in love, got married, had baby #2 and moved to Sulani). About 10 years ago, pollination was banned due to bad public opinion back home on Sixam and he was recalled. He was secretly happy, he hated this job. His UFO crashed into a plane as he was leaving for home. He was captured by the MIB and military. After interrogation, they offered him a job he couldn't refuse. A life on Sim planet and a job in the Space Fleet. All his family back on Sixam were dead and buried, but he had a sister and nephew living here on this planet. Why not?
    He's been dragged into this case by Bjorn for his expertise on alien technology.

PtrLC8r.png
    Clint and Vinny share a secret handshake. Turns out Clint is Vinny's uncle!

Meet the A Team
    VFoXp1b.png
    (Bjorn is standing behind the group lol). Meanwhile, I'm having the time of my life trying to wrangle these 4. They're like toddlers, Bjorn's always rollerskating around in his tux, the aliens are constantly running off to cook tofu burgers, and Griffin keeps watching the Klumzhee sisters movie.

I dunno y'all. Strangerville may be doomed lol

Meanwhile in Forgotton Hollow
    Mistress Hell and Mistress Kat Cave are on the prowl
    A12cr43.png
    They decide to have Pancakes for Dinner
    xSwjvTh.png
    D6KqRiJ.png
    F6zajuh.png
    Refreshed, they swing by the Vatores for some fun
    I gave the Vatores a little makeover
    jJ3SR3K.png
    Mistress Hell decides to pick a fight with Lilith
    ekPjrvf.png
    Pe9NzpI.png
    Mistress Hell won
    0WDTIJ6.png

In Windenberg
    UQJ2A30.png
    Griffin has been calling his new girlfriend, Agnes MacMuruch constantly while in Strangerville.
    ipjoJBs.png
    He met her recently at Narwhal Arms dance club. They hit it off right away. After a makeout session behind the club and a tryst in the bushes, they decided to start dating. Agnes has a secret however. She had been feeling awfully sick and took a pregnancy test while at work at the police station. She was pregnant!
    92bcJWp.png?1
    Her father and son were very excited. Skyler wanted a younger sibling (after telling him, he kept getting diaper and bottle thought bubbles and then would dance and giggle for 3 days straight)

It was New Year's day today. She had planned on visiting Griffin that afternoon in Strangerville. She wanted to break the news to him in person. She knew he liked kids and wanted more. Both were single parents, Griffin was a widower with a young daughter and she had a son from a previous relationship. She was 24 hrs away from her second trimester and had scheduled an appointment for her first ultrasound (I have pregnancy set to 14 days). She wasn't showing much yet but there was something different about this pregnancy. Her first one with
    Skyler was difficult bit this time she was very very moody, tired, and hungry all the time. It was going to be a good day but...

She woke up early in the morning with cramps and pain
    A4zsLlX.png

Agnes and her dad Neil rush to the hospital
    Xrm5rL6.png

She lost the baby! It was a boy. I was shocked. I have a miscarriage chance mod installed with a more realistic pregnancy mod. It has only happened once in another family before like 3 saves ago The only thing I can think of is that I have had a difficult time keeping her needs met. They are constantly going to the red. Her hunger meter ran to red while asleep and she woke up with a cramps and pain moodlet

They whole family is in mourning
    upnCz4x.png
    PlWViE5.png
    CK6Gyyc.png
    0TgLBaU.png

• Options
    @SiliClone That is an AWESOME mod idea!!! I was literally thinking that element in the gameplay would be perfect like a few days ago. They can debate about vampires and express fear but thats it. Could you make sims actually afraid of vampires too with moodlets and everything?
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I think I can make them tense when around someone with the hidden vampire trait... I'll look into it tomorrow. This mod currently has 4 possible outcomes for a failed interaction and 3 possible outcomes for a successful interaction, and achieve the last is not easy at all (ask permission to drink level of difficulty) if the interaction fails it sinks the relationship pretty fast. I'm still testing it though... I'm going to put it into my main save tomorrow.
  • Options
    @SiliClone That would be perfect!
  • Options
    theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 62 Member
    My oldest child in my legacy challenge, Jace, accidentally got his wife, Patrice, pregnant, whoops. The couple live with Jace's sister Violet, and all three of them were at the house as well as Jace and Violet's dad, Patrice's brother, and Violet's boyfriend, so there was a big crowd in a small house. A bit awkward that that's when she went into labor.. But now they have a little daughter named Daphne. I'm excited to see how she turns out in the future!
    origin id - theaethanrealm
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Wow! I forgot how fast this thread fills up with posts. Unfortunately, since I'm so new to this thread, I have no idea what's going on in all your stories and no time to read the entire thread, it's a lot to read/digest. o.O

Is there some kind of unexplained but assumed courtesy/etiquette/protocol for commenting? Please let me know. I would love to comment on all your lovely posts, but I'd never have time to read them all, comment and play my game too which makes me feel bad I even posted here now because that's not fair to expect y'all to read mine and comment and not read yours too.

I have more screenshots of Eddy, but I think I should hold off posting anymore for now until I know what's expected.

Anyway, I'll at least reply to those who left lovely comments about Eddy for now. I hope that's okay...
    @Karababy52 I loved your story! It was a lot of fun to read that though I must admit I also felt pity a little because Eddy "Spaghetti" Lovell reminds me Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren from OITNB. I laughed so hard when Caleb was "digging for pigeons" in his nose :D:D It was a great shot!

Thank you! I've heard of OITNB but I've never watched that show so I don't know who that is. I'm guessing she must have similar traits to Eddy. I wouldn't pity him though. He's happy, has a lot of friends, loves to laugh and I've yet to have him get tense about anything. He's just a big kid with a big heart! :) Oh my gosh, I've never heard what Caleb was doing called that, hilarious! We always just say they're 'mining for gold.' ;)

@Becka28
    what an adorable sim - I love how you write his sweet simple character - I always have trouble reconciling the childish sims playing around with the rest of their personality but you have done it well. I was very impressed at his bathroom phone skills -is that just a normal in game thing? Anyway - Tixyen gave me the best cry of the day -this gave me the best laugh. I know they eat and drink while doing this so everything else could be possible. Vlad hanging around your nice sim creeped me out. I am glad he chose to be friendly to Cal.

Thank you too! This is the first time I've actually played a childish Sim. I've had one before in one of my Asylum challenges, but I had no control over her. Actually, 99% of everything Eddy did that day was all his own ideas so I still didn't actually 'play' him very much. It's interesting to see what our Sims do given full autonomy in relation to their traits. In the past whenever I gave full autonomy to Sims, all they wanted to do was get water, troll teh forums, browse books, play video games, dance and do push-ups. Eddy's actions aren't anything like that which makes me happy!

Also, I don't know if Eddy's multi-tasking bathroom skill is normal or not, it's the first time I've ever had a Sim do that before standing up! I've had them chat on the phone sitting down, especially females, but never had a male chat like that and, er, not help his aim! o.O lol Is Vlad usually mean to Caleb? I've never actually seen the two of them interact before. Except once a long, long time ago Caleb came to my BOTU Sim's house but couldn't get in. He gave up and started creepy walking away and passed Vlad on his way to get a snack from my Sims too. They just gave each other weird looks.

2u6atjU.png

These two vampires seem to enjoy tag team sampling my Sims a lot in my game. :)
    I love Eddy "Spaghetti" Lovell... he's just awesome in every way!

Thank you @Jase Glad you love him, I love him too so far!

@sarabeth2984
    I love Eddy Spaghetti! and his stuffed buddy Meatballs :) That look Ma no hands trick had me in stitches lol!! He'll be fun guy to play

lol Thank you, he IS fun to play! I love it when he plays with Meatball. The hugs and kisses he gives that bear are just so sweet! :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Ian's daughter can't have turned from a teen, to a young adult, to a mom with a few kids, while Lawrence's nephew is still a toddler, you know? Because they will always be together for special occasions, etc. and always being photographed. But I don't ever want any of them to die, so it's pretty tricky to have age progression (created by me, not the game) but no death. lol
    Yeeeeah, I'm yet to face it in my game, because some of my households are related too (my progreess is too slow tho).
    But hey, who said aging is the same for all Sims?
    - Carol, can you believe Timmy turned toddler in just three days!
    - Holy cow! It took my Judy ten years to do it!
    Just kidding ofc, but once again, I don't want any pressure :)
    As for the dying part - I guess once my Sims turn elders, they'll stay elders forever, maybe just get occasional makeovers to look older.
    Eventually it'll be one big happy Hayao Miyazaki style family :D

And yeah, I certainly don't mind corrections, so please do :)

@Karababy52
    Eddy is fantastic!
    Very colorful personality and style :)
    And the screenshot in the bathroom made my day :D
    Spaghetti and Meatball <3
    The interaction between Caleb and Vlad is gold too.

@Becka28
    4 toddlers! :astonished:
    The part where they stole cakes made me smile, so realistic :)

@Jase I thought Noah and Kat were praying on their food in that screenshot :D

@SiliClone Oh, gorgeous vampire wedding! :love:

@BlueSeaWaves Uh-oh! There's some drama growing there with everyone having a crush on Isabelle :neutral:

@O-meezy
    "Pregnant? Like with a baby?" :D
    So much cuteness int his update, and the hospital pictures are so funny.

@sarabeth2984
    Wow I never had my fridge assaulted by government agents, that's outrageous!
    Also Pancakes for dinner LOL :D

I see all negativity around the Moschino pack and I undertsand most of it rationally, but personally I'm excited.
    I'm indifferent towards the brand itself and high fashion in general, but I see quite a few items that'll be great for not just one, but many of my Sims and that makes the pack worth it. Plus there are nice BB items too.
    I understand the point that mods can do the same/better than this pack, but it was my conscious choice to minimize mods and use more of the items I paid for.
    Sorry if the answer was more than you asked about, I tend to overexplain :flushed:
    I don't have Deadly Hamster pack either, nor Spooky Stuff - just don't need any of that, I'm trying to be pragmatic with my purchases.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    Ok, major thread blow up again! Lmao.

I'm going to comment and answer mentions after I post this, everyone here is finally in bed, so I can just talk into my phone, it's much faster that way.

The patch today got me thinking about stuff, like saves, and problems in my game, etc. Plus I was afraid to play in my main save, I ended up somewhere weird...

I'm rambling.... But I guess I am presenting:

AlwaysAsking's random questions for all you lovely folks out there 🤣

1st and Most important question!!! Why isn't Testingcheats true or Testingcheats on working?!?!

2. I feel like I got one Sim from the gallery - long long ago (the most popular one, Laurent Collins) and I seem to remember him arriving in my game with loads of money.

But I don't think I've ever seen that again. Am I remembering wrong? Or is there a way to upload a Sim with extra money?

3. Do any of you know a way to reattach family members who lost their relationship, somehow?

Most of the time I can do it really easily in CAS, but there was a period of time, after the pre seasons patch, that messed up that ability with every Sim I created in that time period, and it's never been fixed - mostly just for those Sims.

Although, sometimes I'll see it even when I'm not using those Sims. It will say "can't edit premade Sims" despite the fact that I have cas.fulleditmode on, and I can change relationships between others in the family. 🤔 It's quite frustrating.

Example: Lawrence and his sister Rose got disconnected, and I can't put them back together. They are just friends now - this is quite a problem for me because of my stories about them 😔

Jasmine Sweet and her husband Paul had a baby in one save, but I ended up deleting that save. I'd saved the toddler in my library so I could give him back to that same couple who are in a save I still have. I can't do it 😔

@Daephene 's cute couple, Bruce and Walker, are uploaded separately from Bruce's mother. I wanted to put them back together. Even though I made sure that Bruce was a young adult, and she was an adult, the game wouldn't do it. I ended up making her his sister, just so they wouldn't flirt with each other.

I've tried codes that I found online, that you can enter into the cheat bar, that are supposed to create the connections that you want. They don't work 🥺

Any ideas?

4. If you have Island Living, are townies in other worlds wearing Sulani clothes now?

One of my babies in Brindleton Bay just aged into a toddler, and showed up in a swim diaper and long sleeves 🙄 Yay 😅

5. To those of you who mention playing multiple saves. Do you store them individually in a different spot in your computer? As in, when I fire up my game, I have 3 different saves/games I can choose from. There aren't any other different saves anywhere. There are dozens of back ups of these 3, but no others.

It often sounds like other people have only one or two saves/games available at a time and other ones waiting somewhere.

Can someone elaborate please 😊

6. Is there a difference between Maxis Curated and Maxis favorited?

I was looking through the Maxis Curated Gallery for some stuff I accidentally deleted, and discovered that Knox was in there. A bunch of you loved Knox's adventures a few weeks ago, with Diego and the others at the half naked gym :smiley:

JfwBqB1.png

I also found my sweetie Lawrence there again. :heart:

TyoXlM9.png

7. Do jealous Sims ever loosen up? Or have I doomed my poor Sim by letting her get engaged to, and have a baby with, a spastic athlete who is, honest to God, only happy when she has her arms around him? (Tough to do when you have a toddler 🙄)

This is Jasmine Sweet, who some of you know as Jasper Sweet's sister. In two of my three saves she is with Paul Garcia.

oNdktyN.png

But in my stories with the Maxis pre-mades having babies, I left her with her original boyfriend that I created for her, Osvaldo Richter. Now I decided to let them have a baby. It may have been a mistake 🤔

TS0MrYu.png

I split the two of them up in Ian and Lawrence's save, because he was madly in love with Lawrence. And I split them up in my other main save, because of his horrendous jealousy issues that drive me crazy.

But here's a look at their last couple of days. They were rather eventful LOL

One afternoon they went out for lunch, wearing those outfits

nwd3sQD.png

And when I came back to play the house again several weeks later, they were still in the outfits but they now had a baby 😅 As you can see Osvaldo is a bit shocked.

YaYyWdh.png

But Jasmine's niece Jypsy is clearly overjoyed.

LyI8SQW.png

And Jasmine herself couldn't be happier 😊

xQJynnY.png

When Osvaldo realized what had happened he grabbed Jasmine and asked her to come outside.

U5Wcuhb.png

Spoiler because of length
    He told her that he loved her and that he was excited that they had their new baby (the game named the baby Gage. I'm not sure if I'm sticking with it).

yXOaOWw.png

Anyway he decided to shock Jasmine, (I don't know why it shocked her, because he is so attached to her at the hip that nothing should surprise her) and ask her to marry him.

1MIL6H7.png

She appears to be overjoyed, which I find to be funny, because he irritates her to no end.

HTmUXnY.png

They had celebratory kisses and celebratory selfies and everything was happy and wonderful.

cE9KjLf.png
    KJL8jdl.png

The next morning Osvaldo decided he was going to have to attempt to hold a baby, since apparently he now had one.

T7ordHs.png

I think he did a very good job personally.

04kxu7w.png

I also think that he is mighty handsome, which makes the whole splitting the two of them up part, kind of difficult LOL

JCAfIuu.png

But anyway, all of the other babies in the game are already toddlers, so I decided there was no time to waste. Jasmine's sister Juniper is Jypsy’s mother and they all live together.

oEedPwz.png

I actually had to have them run outside and grab people off the sidewalk because I haven't played them in so long that there were barely any relationships in any of their phone options. For some reason Osvaldo knew Zoe Patel.

zLBCV08.png

The guests who were there for the birthday party are: the mailman (he’s somewhere in a red turtleneck) Brent Hecking's father (in the blue sweater)….

zLBCV08.png

And the host at the fancy Maxis restaurant, (that I can't remember the name of) here in the black shirt. He’s very happy that Jasmine is stopping Osvaldo from being a pain, lol. 😅

SYuji81.png

It was little Gage who aged up into a swim diaper and long sleeves. I left him in it for a little while until he could walk a bit.

UiryWS3.png

I can't tell who he looks like, although it's obvious he has Osvaldo's eye color.

SldeclG.png
    e6X4nch.png
    fDiOZuP.png

He was pretty independent that first night, even though I gave him the silly trait, because Jasmine is pretty silly herself.

Xt8vVaV.png
    vraxJK2.png
    ZtIdP5W.png

But I'm afraid he's going to have to be pretty independent a lot, because Osvaldo requires so much attention from Jasmine.

Vqy6Hon.png
    aNmkEYT.png

For some odd reason when I took Gage to CAS to give him better clothes and hair I also changed Osvaldo and Jasmine's outfits, and I have no idea why LOL. Anyway, we have some touching family photos of this dear sweet family

910vP1k.png
    lbqwtnF.png
    8uJQ2VI.png

And then we have a picture of the reality that is Jasmine's life. He was tense because he thought someone was flirting with her. 🙄

nrQVhYb.png

Zoe Patel is like wow 🙄 okay whatever. And definitely wondering how Jasmine can take it.

xMjGAqG.png

I made him put Gage to bed that first night just to see how he did. As you can see they were a bit irritated with each other.

yRNO5AT.png
    JV1XGBn.png

He pulled himself together enough to do a good job putting his boy to bed.

uHhdbyk.png

Then stood up and real Osvaldo showed up again

jzzTH0N.png

LMAO isn't he immature?

EIAuX0g.png

But seriously, look at that ... one second

EJUQ7wS.png

It took one second for him to be fine again as soon as she put her arms around him.

i3nHluM.png

His moods are so mercurial it's frustrating, and no, he does not have the erratic trait.

jlmM2JN.png
    pzEtTKq.png

Gage, however, is adorable. I've never had a silly toddler before, and he is pretty silly. I just sat and laughed at the faces he made the next morning while he watched the kid's network.

FAp8O8E.png
    1gTH9dn.png
    1ioCB1k.png
    FNECQAs.png

And Osvaldo was all smiles because he could see and touch and talk to Jasmine at any second of the day, and that's the only time that he is calm.

J0tzCVN.png
    zFoIIY8.png

And why do families hang out in bathrooms 😂

b5NfkIT.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking

1. Working fine for me o_O
    2. In my experience they always upload with standart 20 000 base.
    4. Yeeeeah, they are :/
    7. I guess not. I had a Sim living with Akira Kibo. She was Erratic, he was Jealous, it was a disaster :D
    (I like Akira tho and want one of my Sims to date him, but yeah that trait is a problem)
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,187 Member
    @Becka28 the secret to a long lasting legacy is knowing that every Sim you love will die! FUN!!!

Today Kala decided to train Gunnar's vampire powers some more. No way she'd let her kid NOT be a Grand Master Vampire.
    u99sHU8.png
    PkUY6cg.png
    Kala: "Congrats, you have recieved all the training you can get for one day."
    Gunnar: "But....I don't feel any different."
    Kala: "Boy, welcome to the world of vampires."
    qwklOcN.png
    Meanwhile Abraham apparently wants to set Gunnar's house on fire already by just leaving this fireplace unattended....
    7UoXSDI.png
    ....So he can march in Gunnar's lawn.
    738RA1d.png
    Oh no....It's Harvest Day. The Gnomes are here.
    bHl4oYY.png
    Good news, Gunnar has appeased the gnomes.
    FsIuxQP.png
    So before work Gunnar threw a Harvest Day party....at his parents house. And here's Anastasia and Rainn enjoying a good meme while Luz watches.
    pKmNydh.png
    She never would've appreciated the meme, it was a vampire meme.
    HP079uk.png
    So turns out most of the people Gunnar invited....weren't there. Like mom and dad. But hey, at least he got Grandma and Aunt Aria to show up.
    RqCtQtk.png
    Oh and Grandpa showed up in his weird party outfit.
    e6xe2aC.png
    Couple Hiss.
    OeC3OrQ.png
    Oh and look, little Jax wants to see his big brother cook the dinner.
    03c1rnZ.png
    Gunnar: "Wait a minute, why are we eating this? We're vampires!"
    Hela: "I have a better question, why would you invite BOTH of your girlfriends to the party?"
    iZ1mUTt.png
    Gunnar: "You think THAT'S bad?"
    9qhlQic.png
    Gunnar: "....She's pregnant."
    XlBMFfj.png
    And then Luz aged up to a young adult.
    uvdxyeG.png
    Well Gunnar invited Luz to move in with him. But there was only one condition, she had to change that default outfit she was given.
    kTMuaE1.png
    Improvement.
    0tJOBi2.png
    First thing Luz does while moving in? Autonomously asking Gunnar for Woo Hoo....
    JJOf2Ix.png
    ....In the closet......Oh baby.
    9f91MVK.png
    Looks like it was wild in there.
    dFT70eO.png
    Luz: "Aaaaaand that's how you kill the mood."
    R7V4uvB.png
    And that's when Luz got herself a new job.....Wannabe Social Media Influencer....Yes.....people actually aspire to do that. She has 12 followers so she has a long way to go.
    Fua71XZ.png
    Gunnar goes for a jog at the best time of the day....5AM that way, it's still dark out and it gets the adrenaline pumping to get home before the sun kills you!
    6fxcPAG.png
    Gunnar: "Heyo Aunt Skyla."
    Skyla: "You vampires are weird."
    5uapP00.png
    Well good news is, since Gunnar is a musical Sim he supplies the house with soothing music most times of the day.
    8gDeu8o.png
    Meanwhile, Luz needs to get a charismatic personality if she wants to get Social Media fame.
    X6z4LDl.png
    Luz: "OMG #Selfie #Hashtag."
    VEgyun4.png
    And that's when Anastasia came to visit.
    K6YS2pB.png
    Anastasia: "Oh yeah keep making out in front of me, not like you have company or anything."
    And I don't know where that random girl on the couch came from.
    67zi0zj.png
    Meanwhile, Gunnar's other girlfriend Pearl just kind of invited herself over. Luckily she and Luz are getting along.
    RKrwa1D.png
    Luz: "So who's the father?"
    Pearl: "THAT is a story for another day."
    G9RSSLR.png
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @AlwaysAsking to answer a couple of your questions:
    -I'm pretty sure I've seen sims generate with Island Living clothing, but I can't remember. But I know I've definitely seen sims at festivals wearing Island Living stuff.
    -As for jealous sims calming down, in my experience they don't. The gen 2 heir in my legacy, Oliver (Parker's grandpa) married a jealous sim and she would get upset all the time, even if her husband was just in the yard swimming or in the bathroom. I got so annoyed with her that I ended up killing her with a cowplant because I didn't want Oliver to have to get another divorce.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @AlwaysAsking The family is pretty cute together! I really love their family pictures. Osvaldo seems like a time bomb to me. He's nice, everything is great. And then BOOM! He changes from being great to being miserable without even having a proper reason for that. I have a bad feeling about him. He is also possessive. :# But then you see his abs and forget everything what is bad about him! It is so dangerous.
    I love how Gage's eating with his hands. Just like my daughter. And she is 4! Then she touches anything she can. Oh my.

The anglesfish is uncatchable. Seriously. I might get the fish in the gallery. Sims need to have fishing level 3 to catch the fish. I learnt (I know you guys use learned but this is what I learnT :D at school) So basically Eliza does everything she can to catch it. She fishes in Willow Creek. Her fishing skill is above level 3. She fishes whenever she can. But nope. Still nothing! I didn't even know you can talk to other sims about where any fish are located. And about the baits... Well, they're kind of tight with money now so I need to sell any collectibles they get. I guess Eliza has "life on a high leg" :D = she's living large and it doesn't really pay off.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top