Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack Giveaway

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
Simmers are you ready for some new fashions for your sims?

dYX30DN.png

Enter for a chance to win one of two codes for the Moschino Stuff Pack.

To enter take one of the fashion style quizzes and post your result below.

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/TV-Character-Style-Quiz-34393110

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamedjackson/well-tell-you-what-high-fashion-brand-you-are-based-on-1

This giveaway is not affiliated with EA.

End date will be announced once release date is revealed.

You must have full member status to participate in the giveaway.

Giveaway is for PC and console.

Giveaway ends on Monday 8/12 at 8 pm.
Winners will be announced by 10 pm and will have 48
hours to respond.

My result: :p
DAENERYS TARGARYEN
You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2019
    The link doesn't work :( It might be because I'm in the UK though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    For what it's worth, the quiz only works on the US site and there's no accessing it without a VPN for anyone outside of the US. :/
  • Options
    Thanks. I'll add another quiz that's hopefully accessible to everyone. And then folks can just choose one.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Louis Vuitton

You are the one everyone knows and understands. You're not boring, but you know what works and doesn't work for you. Your showmanship comes from simply being yourself — you're not for putting on airs or pretending to be someone you're not. Sometimes you have a tendency to fall into the background, especially amongst trendier, feistier people. However, you always come back in style, and those that truly love you will always love you.

I did the second quiz.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    2nd quiz:

You got: Chanel
    You're bougie AF and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.

Not sure this is me at all but oh well!

Thanks for doing the giveaway, @simgirl1010.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Two attempts at quiz 2, both the same (equally inaccurate imo) result:
    You got: Gucci
    You are the cool, artfully hipster one in your friend group. You don't care about labels or genres — you care only about youth and self-expression. Consistently well-rounded with a vast knowledge of worldly affairs, you are the future leader of the rebellious and militant. Nobody will silence your epic glory.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I did the second quiz too! Thanks for the opportunity.

You're bougie AF and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I did the first quiz!

DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.

• Options
    FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    edited August 2019
    I got: DAENERYS TARGARYEN

Honestly that was a little tough because I'm not fashion savvy at all. And I've never worn heels and don't really drink. But I liked the paintings and the flowers.

From Buzzfeed: You got: Dolce & Gabbana
    Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I did the second quiz. I think I will have to Google my results as I don't know this brand.

You got: Marchesa

You're flirty, confident, and sophisticated. With friends, you're definitely the head honcho and HBIC, mostly because you give off ~legacy~ vibes. You know exactly who you are, even if you're always front and center. Honestly, your appeal is drenched in mystique, and your daring and dramatic nature makes you envied by many.

• Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    edited August 2019
    I took both - I also got Daenerys like a bunch of others.

My results for the Buzzfeed quiz though made me smile!
    enhanced-23919-1518191079-9.jpg
    You got: Moschino
    You are everything all the time, plain and simple. You're erratic, very often forgetting to plan and think rationally. You may be a bit of a quick fuse, always ready to go off or make your case known. However, you do whatever TF you want, and you dare someone to tell you otherwise.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Ohh I don’t think I’ve entered a Sims giveaway before. Thank you for doing this!

From the Buzzfeed quiz I got Gucci. For some reason I couldn’t get on to the first quiz.
  • Options
    VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    I did the second quiz. I got: Marchesa:

You're flirty, confident, and sophisticated. With friends, you're definitely the head honcho and HBIC, mostly because you give off ~legacy~ vibes. You know exactly who you are, even if you're always front and center. Honestly, your appeal is drenched in mystique, and your daring and dramatic nature makes you envied by many.
  • Options
    LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway. I did the second quiz.

You got: Dolce & Gabbana
    Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited August 2019
    is this only for PC? Cause I am on xbone.

took the second one

Dolce&Gabbana
    Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so plum cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.

it is surprisingly accurate, except for the recognizable swag and everybody knowing who I am at least I don't think so or I don't know...but everything else fits pretty well...maybe I'll get some D&G when I am rich :D
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    @RavenSpit I added that the giveaway is for PC and console.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    OLIVIA POPE
    You're a power dresser and a trailblazer (and not just because you have a fierce collection of outerwear). While you may favor the finer things in life (ahem, like a bag collection that will make us cry), you know what works for you and that your wardrobe will last you for years to come.

Ha ha my wardrobe is so old. And absolutely not designer but maybe I just missed the boat.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    DAENERYS TARGARYEN

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member

JESSICA DAY

We're going to say it — you're a-dork-able! You may not be on the cutting edge of fashion, but you know how to make a nostalgic look thoroughly modern. We don't know if it's your slightly oversize glasses or printed party dresses that would make Lucy Ricardo jealous, but you know how to make people fall in love with your retro flair instantaneously.

Thank you as always for doing a giveaway. Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    I took the Buzzfeed quiz, and I got:

Versace
    You are unabashedly the life of the party. You are loud and potentially obnoxious at times, but you're always down for a good time. Everyone wants to be around you because you literally bring life wherever you go. Underneath your ~party~ exterior is a simple need to be loved and appreciated. Don't worry — your friends love you and your wild antics.

Um... this quiz is clearly inaccurate :D I answered "the quiet one" for the "Who Are You In Your Friend Group?" question.

Thanks for the giveaway btw. I doubt I'd ever pay for the Stuff Pack myself :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    The quizzes are just for fun. I'm sure it won't be spot on for everyone. :)
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway!

My result:
    You got: Dolce & Gabbana

Dreamer nails it.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My result:

Dolce & Gabbana

Thank you once again for hosting a giveaway, it's very generous of you! :)

I took the first one too and got some leading lady named Hannah Horvath (sp?)? I've never heard of her, who is she? lol Her style is definitely NOT mine either, not into grunge. I just like to be comfortable most of the time, but I wore high heels or boots to school and work every day. *shrugs*
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member

You're bougie and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.

..I don’t know if I’d describe myself as bougie, but that last sentence is definitely fitting! Thanks for hosting this giveaway :)
  • Options
    costa09costa09 Posts: 52 Member
    Hello all
    thank you for the giveaway.