Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who bought My First Pet Stuff?

Comments

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I love the stuffs that came with.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    LipscannaLipscanna Posts: 23 Member
    I bought it.
    guilty... but in my defense, it was on sale.

I like the items, especially the blinds, but the rest is like two missed opportunities:
    1. They could have finally given us a complete set in Cats&Dogs (they never make complete sets, there's always something missing - like a loveseat without a matching threeseater). That would have been impressive.
    2. Lots of small pets, not only 4 in huge, similar looking cages, but in lots of variations. Like a big enclosure for bunnies to put in the backyard, for example, or something really small, like the rodent cage in TS2.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    It shouldn't have to be this way, but having a little more variety makes it better:
    https://kalino-thesims.tumblr.com/post/172199941618/small-animal-package-and-recolors
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I bought it.
    Busufu wrote: »
    I didn't buy it either. Don't like the content and I feel bad for the pets in that plastic case living a lonely life. Yes it's a game I know. But somehow I can't handle that.

In case you don't already know this, Sims take the pets out of the cage and play with them and hold them. However, the pets are always returned to the cage.

I like it and I'm glad I bought it, but I haven't gotten as much use out of it as I thought I would. I ended up getting Cats and Dogs right after MFP, and that took over for most of my pet needs.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    I bought it.
    I buy everything when it comes to the sims. And i'm doing it almost 20 years...there's something wrong with me ha?😀 idk i just love this game...😏
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,736 Member
    I bought it.
    The only reason I bought it was because I own every dlc for the sims4, it just felt weird to have one pack left out.
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    edited May 2019
    I bought it.
    I bought it. I buy all of the packs for TS4. I played it a few times, then forgot about it. In real life I like cats and dogs as pets and have never had a rodent for a pet. I recently downloaded a house lot that has a cage with something in it. I haven't decided yet if I'll play it or not.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,358 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it in a bundle.

Yes, the content should have been in Cats & Dogs. But Toddler stuff should have been in Parenthood, Luxury Party and Perfect Patio should have been merged to create a full SP. Or Luxury Party should have included the Life of the party, Awesome animal hats and Up all night dlc they tried selling around launch.

So it's really nothing particularly new that sets MFP apart.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    I bought it.
    I waited until it could be part of a bundle purchase from Origin. I was able to buy Get Famous, My First Pet Stuff and Strangerville at the same time. The only pack I won't ever buy Is the Vampire one. Vampires weird me out. No offense intended. That creepy walk is just.....creepy.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I bought it.
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    I waited until it could be part of a bundle purchase from Origin. I was able to buy Get Famous, My First Pet Stuff and Strangerville at the same time. The only pack I won't ever buy Is the Vampire one. Vampires weird me out. No offense intended. That creepy walk is just.....creepy.

Same as me, well I'm in buying the same bundle but I got a different one and vampires is the only one I don't want. At least out of the current ones, I'm not sure that I would want a different Supernatural one either. I actually love first pet though it's one of my favorite packs haha!
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I’ll buy it when it’s the last grey icon I have left and the have stopped releasing packs for the Sims 4, as I am a completionist but I very much dislike it as well.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    I bought it.
    I bought it, because I’m a shopaholic. I feel the need to complete collections, and that’s just not a thriving moment.0
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2019
    I bought it.
    I was disappointed that they didn't put all the minor pets, more to do with fish, and bug collecting together. I don't care for collections at all, but catching and selling. However, I'm glad they didn't waste a game pack on it as I would rather have game and expansion packs for more important things.

I do like the aquarium table and some of the things in the pack. Can't comment on the pet because I haven't fully played him yet and it wouldn't be fair to judge something's game performance if I haven't used it.

Personally, I feel that they should've added two or so of these minor pets to each larger pack such as to C & Ds, horses/Pegasus/unicorns, woodland animals, petting zoo, and Farm EP.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    edited July 2019
    I bought it.
    The money I spent on it is worth it in my opionion because I use everything in various households in my game. One kid's pet is always a hamster and the other has a dog. Plus I like the Build items for my kids room. I spend more money going out to the movies (very enjoyable) but compared to what I spend on the Sims 4 I get so much more in return. ;)
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it because I don't need it. Sorry cute hamsters...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,888 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it because its content should have been included in Cats and Dogs in the first place. Though it has things I would be interested in :
    - Cute hamsters
    - Aquarium coffee table (can you add fish ?)
    - Angle couch
    - More pet stuff.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    Probably won't for another decade.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,112 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I didn't buy it because I didn't use the small pets in the previous games that much anyway. I didn't even buy Cats and Dogs this time around because I never use pets in game as much as I think I will, plus I hate that they are not fully controllable like they were in Sims 3.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I bought it.
    If the "Build Your Bundle" didn't exist, I wouldn't consider this pack to buy.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,742 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I have waited to learn just what's in it. Apparently, having birds as a pet isn't part of this. What I've heard doesn't make this pack any more appealing to me, either. I think I'll just continue to ignore it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I bought it.
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I didn't buy it because its content should have been included in Cats and Dogs in the first place. Though it has things I would be interested in :
    - Cute hamsters
    - Aquarium coffee table (can you add fish ?)
    - Angle couch
    - More pet stuff.

No you can't add fish
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I am hoping that they merge it in to cats and dogs. I mean, you need to have it too? Ugh. -Doggers
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I still don't own it...no regrets
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    edited August 2019
    I bought it.
    I bought it because I own all the Sims 4 packs and I also wanted it for the Rabid Rodent Disease.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I didn't buy it.
    I still hadn't bought it yet. Maybe someday during a sale I might. At the time of the release, I didn't even have the Cats and Dogs expansion yet which was required to get full use and most items should of been included in the expansion as they seemed to mostly be recolors. I have the expansion now though; but still rather wait for a sale for it to be justifiable.

The hamster and the new death that comes with it is kind of interesting though,